Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#4912 by Obi-Wan Knievel Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:41 pm
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 23:31:17 +0200
To: [email protected]
Subject: Maria Joseph from London UK

Dear Friend.

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from USA . Presently i'm in LONDON for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary in Benin rep,his name is Mr.Paul folouma on his email I.D [email protected] ask him to send you the total of $500.000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Paul folouma and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. in the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Paul folouma, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Extend my regards to your beloved family.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs Maria Joseph from London UK

Got a suspicious e-mail? Run it by The Scam Checklist to see if it's real.
Advertisement

#16765 by Chris Fuller Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:46 pm
This one has a few small changes:

IP Address: 81.91.228.100 - Cotonou, Benin

from Maria Joseph <[email protected]>
date Mon, Nov 16, 2009
subject CALL PAUL FOR YOUR CHEEK +22996227788 [email protected]

Yeni bir e-posta adresim var!
?imdi bana e-posta gönderebilece?iniz adres: [email protected]

- Dear Friend,I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay. Presently i'm in london for investment projects with my own share of the total sume. Meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempt to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now contact my secretary,Mr.Paul on his email; [email protected] Ask him to send you the total sum of $2,500.000.00 Which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with my secretary and instruct him where to send the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with him, Forward your corrent phone with your house contact or office. he will send the amount to you without any delay. Extend my regards to your beloved family.Yours Faithfully, Mrs. Maria Joseph CONTACT PAUL FOR YOUR CHEEK [email protected]