Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#126377 by GeneHale213 Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:14 pm
Do not GO to this website! My son and I are in dire straits and I have repeatedly tried to find someone that can help us temporarily and EVERYONE that has contacted me through this site http://www.ineedfinancialhelp.net/
has tried to scam me. Asking for my bank account number and routing number...this site needs to be SHUT DOWN for phony people that claim the Lord has sent them to help others...they are all FAKE!!!!!
Advertisement

#167791 by Danibree Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:37 am
I too was lured into the promise of help through that website, although my experiance was very different. I had posted an ad about my recently being scammed and how that my bills had suffered due to that, and when I went to post it, the phrase "I am a criminal" posted with my ad. I tried to contact the website and to no avail so I deleted ad, but it would not let me delete my account. I'm glad my ad never posted after all the research I've done and the stories I've read about all of the scams going on on that site, I am already a victim of a scam artist, I really don't want to repeat that. It was not only a nightmare, but embarressing as well, since you only hear of elderly people being scamed. I can tell you now that it happens to everyone. There is no age limit or educational background.