Information on romance scams and scammers.
#169093 by confused1000 Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:10 pm
Dear All,
[email protected] on mob 07731565006 also uses [email protected].

Already recognised in Pigbuster with various photographs stolen from innocent victims. He is on the prowl and happen to chat with him at dates4youover50s dating site.
He claims living at Kennington, SE London. Originally from America but has lived in different countries oweing to parents dead while young (very popular reasoning); 60 years old, divorced with one daughter; self employed- buying and selling precious minerals with contracts in Dubai earning £100,000.

Extra care he will pop up again in another dating site. Kind regards
Advertisement

#169098 by Dotti Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:36 pm
Could you post one or two of the messages he sent you? These messages are usually scripted, and not only provide evidence that they are also scammers, but also can be extremely useful when helping potential victims with identifying scammers.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#169126 by confused1000 Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:31 am
Dotti hello, tried to access our Yahoo IM chat unfortunately it is no longer available. I deleted his name from my contacts immediately. The dating site has removed his profile "en promptu" when I reported it. I was able to copy and paste his public display photo on my documents file. It does not upload. Tried a few times. I will leave it for now. I will revisit when time permits. Cheers ... x
#169207 by Grunt Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:14 pm
[email protected]

yahoo avatar leads to a profile on idating4you
edwardbush01
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99
Education: bachelors degree
Marital Status: widowed
Ethnicity: white / caucasian
Children: yes, and they live at home
About i am caring and loving who need dear woman to build a relationship with..
Living: with kids
Nationality: United States
Income: more than 100.000