Information on romance scams and scammers.
#169203 by Grunt Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:47 pm
zorpia
Username: frankben0518
Name: frank
Ethnicity:Caucasian (white)
City :Charlotte Amalie
Hometown(s):water island
Height:150cm - 4'11"
Weight:86Kg - 190lbs
Interested in:Serious Relationship
Currently Living with:Spouse

Personal
I am looking for a relationship with a girl aged 66 ? 70, in United States.
About me:I am a very open minded, easy going, Honest, caring, loving and romantic individual. I love the outdoors and wish every day would be a summer day. I love to play tennis, and work in the yard and all of that stuff. I have been single for a number of years and am looking for that someone that will make my heart twitch, I am a great listener and have good sense of humor. If you want to be treated like a woman, I like having fun, making a great friendship and then maybe more.I would like a woman that is honest, caring, Truthful, Trust that is Kind Loving and likes to have fun. Likes to go out for a fun every evening and also likes to just cuddle on the couch and discuss how each ones day went or anything that is on your mind. I like being open.
Places I've Traveled To:Australia, USA, Canada and Australia
I'm looking for:A woman that is honest, caring, Truthful, Trust that is Kind Loving and likes to have fun.

Hello xxx how are you this morning? thank you so much for writing back; i rarely come on Zorpia too, so here is my email address ([email protected]) am just looking for a friend we can both share some feelings.hope to read from you again. Frank

yahoo avatar
Advertisement

#169205 by Grunt Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:51 pm
netlog
frankyben101
male - 41 years, Nigeria

About me
I am a very open minded, easy going, Honest, caring, loving and romantic individual. I love the outdoors and wish every day would be a summer day. I love to play tennis, and work in the yard and all of that stuff. I have been single for a number of years and am looking for that someone that will make my heart twitch, I am a great listener and have good sense of humor. If you want to be treated like a woman, I like having fun, making a great friendship and then maybe more.I would like a woman that is honest, caring, Truthful, Trust that is Kind Loving and likes to have fun. Likes to go out for a fun every evening and also likes to just cuddle on the couch
and discuss how each ones day went or anything that is on your mind. I like being open.

Name Frank benjamin
Date of birth 18/05/1972
Location Nigeria
Native language English
Profession construction engineering (Other)
#169387 by Grunt Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:59 pm
hello xxx am very happy to hear from you again this morning, when I scrolled through your profile i found you interesting. I will like to use this opportunity to tell you some more about me. My name is Frank Benjamin .I am a widower, I'm Self Employed Construction Engineer. I lost my wife 5yrs ago. I have a daughter, she's all i have for now.. , Her name is Janet, she is loving and intelligent like me.....am from Charlotte Amalie, My ambition is to inspire my beloved woman constantly, to help her to keep the balance between career and private life, just as she will help me and inspire me to do good. But Its always for me Love is first. I need a friend for sharing life, who wants to create a strong family. I want to take long walks with her and share our life's journeys with all joys and sorrows. - I d like to look up to her as an authority for me, to be proud of her, to adore her and give her my femininity,devotion, understanding,kindness, care, calmness, cheerfulness,soul support and my great love. I'm normal Man who dreams about human happiness There are so many interesting things around worthy to be seen and amazed together with a special person like you. I will be waiting to read back from you, I am intelligent, honest and good hearted man, non-smoker and non-drunken, good sense of humor.I will really like to talk to you, the distance,though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for sincere love doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart,if distance were measured in terms of the heart we'd never be more than a minute apart but hey, like I said, distance means so little when you love someone so much. email me back on ([email protected]) so I can send you more message about me and send in more picture as well. I will be awaiting to read from you.

Received: from [197.255.168.39]
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013
Lagos, Nigeria