Information on romance scams and scammers.
#169347 by Grunt Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:42 am
datanta
Janet Carden
from Texas City
I want a man that is not too hurt and not too hard to trust again and can give hisself to a woman t
Nacionality: Spain
Language: Spanish Language
Second Language: English Language
Marital Status: Divorced
Do you have children? Yes
Do you want children? I don't know

Headline:
I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness....
I define myself:
I am an only child of my parents. My dad was born in Pasadena Texas my mum was born Madrid SpainThey both met when my mum came to US to study and after which they got married. i was born And raise In Spain ..my mom died of cancer while my dad died in a motor car accident ..After since i get divocred me and my daughter is the only family left ..been an Orphan for 5yrs now... I am looking for a serious mature man to settle down with. If things go well then we can be married. I need someone who is real, honest, truthful, loving, caring and romantic, and understands he must be financially okay and mature. Because I am tired of all the immature young men that make promises they can’t keep, the ones that mainly don’t seem to care about hurting or breaking some ones heart. I enjoy slow or fast dancing, walking in the woods holding, hands, candlelite dinners, travel, shopping and watching movies, and playing romantic piano for that special person. I love snuggling and sharing passionate kisses with that special person.I like healthy foods such as a good seafood salad I love the color black. I like to snuggle when it rains or read a good book, shopping at a large mall, reading any of the self-help books, listening to romantic music or 60's music, and exercising.

Ideal Date: Oh wow... there are sooo many scenarios I could mention here & each depends on where the friendship/relationship was as to the idealness of it. I like romance either way so anything where we would have a little privacy to talk & stare into each others eyes. ;-)

Image Image

Image Image

It was really Nice seeing your profile on here, you Sound so interesting..I went through your profile and it made blood Jumping around my veins Like a blood in a roller, You sound incredible Great and also a Passionate Man, I would Love to Know you better i Think we could & would Have Lots of fun with each other we could Hang out spending Time with Good stimulating conversation doing all kinds of fun & exciting things as sharing our fantasies together getting to know each other being friends having a Real Relationship with you, you'll Find out that I'm also very flexible as well, so Lets talk and get to know more of yourself by getting Back to me with, so we could Start something out if you Feel a connection, you can Reach me on my private email address, that is the best way you can get in Touch with me ***** Yahoo IM ID :--bluecarden52 Email :-bluecarden52 (@) Yahoo com I would love you to Mail me back in my private mail address i Hope to hear from you soon.. Regards Janet...

yahoo avatar
Advertisement

#169348 by Grunt Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:55 am
since February 2013 - Jessy on fubar
40 Year Old
Female
Joined on March 12, 2013
Relationship status: Single
Born on September 10th

Image Image