Information on romance scams and scammers.
#169460 by BANANA13 Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:10 pm
He goes by: Alexandre Martin, phone number 408-290-4042, [email protected]. Beware: I have been communicating with a scammer for the past 3 months. He was very good, he contacted me both day and night!! Wrote love letters and texted every day. Called to say he loved me everyday.. He started asking for 50,000. for his machine in Dubai that fell onto some men and killed them. Says he lives in San Jose California and a home in Palm Beach, Florida. He started by asking me to deposit 10K into his account: Moon Wave Cargo LLC, Acct#101-4449496401 Emirates NBD Bank phone #971502016356!! Then he asked me to get with his "financial advisor" Phil Jones to work with him to find a solution to his problems... Phil said: dial... (917) 410-8214, account number...24940193 send just 35,000.00 to save Alexandre!! Be Warned...

Alexandre Martin , May 22

Sweetie,

How are you doing today? Thanks for your e-mails, you're so kind with words, I love the song lyrics too. I really do appreciate you like never before! Glad you like the gifts, its from the bottom of my heart sunshine. I hope your day is going real fine as ever..I am fine over, just been thinking too much of late on the way forward with this Arab government. Baby they have no compassion at all other than wanting me to take care of my business being that it happened on my job site but my lawyer is looking into things with them regarding pending taxes, the only problem is that my LOCALS do not even have a basic insurance. I am handling everything with care and I know it will only get better. I am looking to resume work tomorrow so I can at least finish up, get my payment and come home to you!! I never wanted anything more... We made the donations to the deceased today, I included your name with mine that we both made the donation together. They really appreciate it & send their regards...

When I fall sick I don't usually sit down and watch it consume me, I make sure I fight it by relaxing and taking neccessary precriptions for it but really I don't fall sick. I should have a time frame of when I'd be home with you as soon as I get back to work tomorrow, you will be the first to know angel. Its a great news to know you are going to be around for another week before you go to the lake, I have been thinking about how much I am going to miss you.

Honey I love you with every part of my being. If I could marry your soul I would. I dream of nobody else. Everyday is a true struggle when I'm not with you. If I could conjure up all the power in the world to translate my love to every form of living: physical and spiritual, I would. You are my everything, and I love you more than life itself. I love you truly!
You bring to me a happiness no one else has before. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. I know that I don't want to even imagine. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. My Wonderful angel there is nothing on this Earth that I could ever give you that would ever come close to how I feel about you. I want to be with you for the rest of your life, and I hope you feel the same. If only you knew how much I want to stay in your life.

Have a good night baby...

Love Always,
Alexandre.

About what I met on site regarding the machine this morning, it was so heart broken because I never expect it at all. My major concern is that I have lured out all my reserves on the accident casualties! So I have decided to have people invest in the project with me to raise the remaining funds I need swiftly. I am looking to pay back x2 of any funds invested as soon as I handover the project next week and get my payment just because I want people to turn up right away to the offer, looks like I'm going to share profit yeah but I have to do what I have to do on time to make ends meet if you know what I mean.

Honey ... I miss you. I'm just here thinking about you, like I always do. I hope you're as happy as me. The thought of you in my arms right now sounds so good to me. I just want you to know how much I love you. Thanks for your love and care you show me with just writing e-mail baby, I know it will be more romantic and sweet in person! I actually want my project to be over with right now so that I can be with you honey.

I love you so much sweetie, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky!

I love you more than my life, more than my world. I love you more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience.

Hugs and kisses xoxo

Love always,
Alexandre.

Alexandre Martin Jun 4

Hello Angel,

How are you finding your day? You are such a caring partner, I feel brand new whenever I get to speak to you here, on the phone or text. You are so sweet hun! I will be there to support & comfort you too angel of my life...Please understand I have been unable to write much of e-mails lately because of what has been going on here with me. I am an independent contractor but licensed with AHS Contractors baby, my project will be named by the counterparts upon completion and commission of it. My job is to build it..I am staying in Fairmont here in Dubai and the hotel is being built in Pearl Quater. I went to college in Canada. I hope this answer your questions and I still don't want to think you are asking all this because of some doubt???

I know I can't give you the whole world, but I can promise you I will always love you. My heart is yours, and even though I know I’ll make mistakes, I will never break your heart. I’ll be right beside you as we chase our dreams together, and you will never have to wonder if I still care. I think about you all day long and as I'm not near you my mind is consumed with thoughts of being close to you. When I read from you I feel like everything in the world is right, and I know I don't have to ask God for anything because as long I have you in my life I have everything I could ever want. All I want to do is spend the rest of my life making you as happy as you have made me. I know you can tell how wonderful my feelings for you are, I hope that you feel the same way I feel because that’s what we both deserve.

Thanks for your prayers & encouragement over the project, I never wanted anything more....Someone came up with about $5,000 for me after I spoke with you good news! About two people are willing to support in raising funds for the purchase of the machine, they are looking into their finances so hopefully I will hear from them by the end of the day but I still need your help. I am giving them x2 in return as soon as am done here, sharing my profit but I have to do what's needed to make things work out faster you know. The Arab government can't be trusted at all because they do not give foreigners no preference at all, they think its a favor on our path having us work here which is not true. I bid for this project and have invested a fortune in it already, it will be over soon though...

Love always,
Alexandre...
Advertisement