Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#15474 by Chris Fuller Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:10 pm
These are some scam emails in which the recipient is asked to present themselves as next-of-kin or other beneficiary to a deceased rich person. Often emails like this are linked to a real tragedy or a real individual's death. The scammer, however, does not have any connection to these real events, and neither is he the professional person that he is pretending to be.

He will require fees to be paid for various expenses relating to the transfer of the money. The money, however, does not exist, and no money will ever be transferred.

IP Address: 41.220.75.3 - Proxy, Nigeria

from ACCESS BANK PLC <[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]
to undisclosed-recipients
date Mon, Oct 26, 2009
subject PROPOSAL FOR TRANSFER OF $12.5 MILLION TO YOU

Dear Friend,

How are you today and your family? I hope fine, I am Mallam Ali Yusuf, from Kano, Northern, Nigeria. I work for Access Bank Corporation Abuja. I am writing you from my office, which will be of an immense benefit to both of us. In my department, being the assistant manager (Northern Regional Office) I discovered an abandoned sum of $12.5 million USA Dollars (Twelve million five hundred thousand Us Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers Late Mr. Thompson Morrison American citizen who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31 2000, including his wife and only daughter.

The choice of contacting you is aroused from the geographical nature of where you live, particularly due to the sensitive of the transaction and the confidentiality herein. Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come-up for the claim but nobody has done that. I personally has been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for 2 years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin/Will Beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at 12.5 Million Dollars can be paid to you. This will be disbursed or shared in these percentages, 50% to me and 40% to you and 10% for foreign and local expenses.

I have to secured all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up this claim we are making. All if need is to fill-in your names to the documents and legalize it in the court here to prove you as the legitimate beneficiary. All I require now is your honest Co-operation, Confidentiality and Trust to enable us sees this transaction through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please, provide me the following: as we have 7 days to run it through. This is very URGENT PLEASE.

1. Full Name:
2. Your Telephone Number:
3. Your Country/Contact Address.
4. Age:
5. Core Job/ Occupation:

Having gone through a methodical search, I decided to contact you hoping that you will find this proposal interesting. Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest, I will furnish you with more information. Endeavor to let me know your decision rather than keep me waiting.

Regards,
Mallam Ali Yusuf

IP Address: 82.128.15.234 - Bénin, Nigeria

from MRS. CLAUDIA C. <[email protected]>
date Sat, Oct 24, 2009
subject URGENT ATTENTION, RESPOND URGENTLY.

MRS. CLAUDIA CARLO
CREDIT ACCOUNTS OFFICER
HEAD OFFICE BANCO DE ORO UNIVERSAL BANK .
12 ADB AVENUE, ORTIGAS CENTER, MANDALUYONG CITY
PHILIPPINES.
Good Day,

Let me start by introducing myself, I am MRS. CLAUDIA CARLO, CREDIT
ACCOUNTS OFFICER BANCO DE ORO UNIVERSAL BANK. I am writing you this letter
based on the latest development at my bank, which I will like to bring to
your personal edification. I am a top official in charge of client
accounts in (EQUITABLE PCI BANK) which is now BANCO DE ORO UNIVERSAL BANK
inside the Philippines the merger was late 2007.

In 2001, my client was going through a horrendous divorce in the United
States of America and was on the verge of losing most of his estate to his
vicious and diabolical wife. As a result of this alarming predicament, my
client came to me with a very brilliant idea. He transferred some funds,
ten million two hundred thousand dollars ($10.2m) to a fixed deposit
account in my bank under an alias which only the two of us knew about as
the confidentiality of the matter was necessary for his protection.

Due to his untimely death in early 2004, the funds have been sitting in
the account ever since and will continue to do so perpetually unless we do
something about it. This is where you come in. I located you through an
agency that helps seek people by their email. My client did not declare
any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his
bank deposit. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I would
like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to our client so that
you will be able to receive his funds. I want you to know that I have had
everything planned out so that we can come out successful. I have
contacted an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will
back you up as the next of kin to my client. All that is required from you
at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names, Home Address
and telephone number so that the attorney can commence his job.

The allocation of our money will be as follows: 30%($3.06m) to you for
your part in this, 70% for me. Again, I will be in charge of everything
else. I will assume all responsibilities for this endeavor so you don't
have to worry about any legal ramifications, just what you will do with
all that money. Your urgent response is highly anticipated so please email
me through this email address ([email protected]) for more
details on this transaction as soon as possible.This should be kept very
secret and confidential.

Hope to hear from you soon .

Kind Regards,
Mrs. Claudia Carlo.

IP Address: 165.228.184.13 - Melbourne, Australia

from Commercial Bank
[email protected]
date Mon, Oct 26, 2009
subject LETTER Consultant/Contractor

From the Desk of:
Obi U. Peter
Reply me thru this e-mail "[email protected]"
I wish to seek your assistance for the transfer of US$25M depository made by a foreign investor (an Oil consultant/contractor) for an investment programme that has remained dormant for years now. I discovered that the account holder died without making a WILL on the depository.I have secured from the probate an ORDER OF MANDAMUS to locate any of deceased beneficiaries
I have made several enquiries to his embassy here in Nigeria to locate any of his Extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful to locate any member of his family. Now the management of the bank has issued a notice to provide the next of kin to claim the funds or they have the account frozen. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for years now.
This money cannot be approved to a local bank account holder, but can only be approved to a foreigner. If you will stand as next of kin to the fund, it will be shared 50%/50%. As this is a TWO-man business deal transaction.assuring you a 100% risk free. Your percentage will also be a source of up-liftment. You have absolutely nothing to LOSE in assisting me instead, you have so much to GAIN. Be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us
I shall provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction. I need your assistance and co-operation to this reality as I have done my Home-work and fine tune the best way to create you as the beneficiary of the fund. My position as the branch manager of the bank will be used to advance this deal.
I will like you to provide immediately your full Names and Address, Date of Birth, Occupation, Tel & Fax Numbers so that an Attorney will be able to prepare the necessary documents and affidavit which will put you in place as the next of kin. The Attorney will draft and carry out the notarization of the WILL and also obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your favor for the transfer.
Finally, I have made an arrangement with an attorney who will work on your behalf and secure all the necessary legal documentation that would indicate you as the Beneficiary of the fund to back up this claim, and this I must do to make sure that this fund is not wasted or end up in the wrong hands.
All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us sees this deal through and secures all the legal documents. I guarantee you that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of the law.
I will appreciate your early reply for commencement of business. Contact me for acknowledgment thru this e-mail"[email protected]" and whereby you are not interested; please indicate in your reply so that I can seek for the assistance of someone else.
If this proposal is acceptable by you, I expect that you will not take undue advantage of the trust I Will bestow in you. I await your urgent response.
Thanks with great regards.
Mr. Obi Uche Peter

IP Address: 218.25.99.135 - Suspected proxy, Shenyang, China

from Mr. Athonio Withers.
[email protected]
date Sun, Oct 25, 2009
subject RELIABLE FOREIGN BENEFICIARY URGENTLY NEEDED.

Mauritius Commercial Bank Limited.
Port Louis, Mauritius Island.
E-mail: [email protected]
Dear Sir.
To proceed let me first of all humbly introduce myself to you sir, My name is Mr. Anthonio Withers, l am from Mauritius Island.
l am the Chief Excutive Banking with Mauritius Commercial Bank Limited, (MCB).

Prior to the crisis that is still ravaging in Iraq which led to misfortune of Iraqi Government. My late Client/Customer, Late Uday Hussein, late Iraq President's son and oil merchant in lraq was kill during the war in Iraq. However, several attempt have been made to trace any of his Distant Relatives but to no avail. Before his untimely death l was able to safe-guard the sum of Ten Million United States of American Dollars, (US$10,000,000,00) only, through Diplomatic service for him with a reputable undisclose Bank overseas.
Since he did not (WILL) the fund to any of his relative before his death and none of his Family member has been able to trace the fund.
I have decided to contact you because I am interested in lnvesting the fund with you in your country while 20% will be allocated for Charity Organization. Please sir, kindly guide and assist in lnvesting part of the fund in a lucreative joint venture because l am also interested in stock exchange, buying of properties, then relocate my family as soon as you confirm the receipt of the fund in your offshore bank account.
However, to stand firmly as the beneficiary and the account owner, you will be compensated with 30%, my colleagues and l will receive 45% while 5% will be for the reimbursement of any expenses that maybe incured. To commence processing, the filing of the claim and the re-effecting of the necessary documents in your name.
We need the following lnformation as follows: Your full name, your complete address, your age/gender, occupation/position, your personal tel/fax numbers respectively and a copy of your Passport. Pls reply/forward the above details to my personal e-mail ([email protected]) for futher correspondence.
All local cost and the operation will be run directly from our purse here. Do not forget that if need be after securing all the vital documents in your name you will need to finalize the transaction.
And that is when we will need your only assistance/support to ensure that the transaction is facilitated and wire transfer be made into your account you are going to provide for the project when the time comes.
We are looking forward to transact a conducive mutual business transaction with you.
We await your urgent response.

Thanks and God bless.
Mr. Anthonio Withers.

IP Address: 41.218.206.248 - Accra, Ghana

from Dr.Bright Suleiman: [email protected]
date Wed, Oct 21, 2009
subject MATTER OF URGENCY

DR BRIGHT SULEIMAN
GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK LIMITED
203,HIGH STREET,ACCRA-GHANA
+233-240300884

Dear Friend,

With all due respect to your personality, I request that you do not feel disturbed as I know that business of this magnitude will surely make one apprehensive.I write to solicit your utmost confidence, knowing too well that we have neither known nor met each other before, but because you and the late Mr.William Lewis MAYBE from the same country. Having searched through the internet,from where I got your email address, I hereby request that you become the Next of Kin to the late customer of our bank, Late Mr.William Lewis, who died in West Africa here and abandoned a fixed deposit of Eight Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (USD$8.500.000.00), without a specified next of kin to inherit the deposit at the time of his death.(Maybe he did this because of the fact that he was into crude oil deals called)"Oil bunckering" here in west Africa.

My name is DR BRIGHT SULEIMAN. I am an accountant and the accounting officer to the William Lewis in the GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK ACCRA,GHANA. In the financial Laws of the Federal Republic of GHANA, the holding bank is required to repatriate any abandoned fund by a foreigner if nobody comes to claim the said funds after three (3) years of the confirmation of the death of the depositor.

For the past three years, all the effort of our Customer Service Department to trace any relative of the Late Mr. William Lewis has proved abortive. I do not want this funds to go into the hands of our corrupt government officials,who have embezzled our national funds all these years. My interest in this abandoned deposit is as follows:

(1) To see that this abandoned deposit is not handed over incidentally to some corrupt officials of the government.

(2) To make you the Next of Kin to the late Mr. William Lewis and whom he has willed the said deposit before his death.

(3) To ensure that the deposited funds is transferred to you as your INHERITANCE.

(4) To ensure that my own share of it is invested wisely in your country in any viable area of investment.

Bear in mind that the entire transaction will be risk -free involvement from your side and legitimate since the funds will be coming to you as your INHERITANCE. If this proposition is acceptable by you, respond to me ASAP but if not acceptable by you, do not take advantage of it to betrayme.

Respond to my alternative email address : [email protected]

You can call me on my direct number for more clarification: +233-240300884

God bless.
DR BRIGHT SULEIMAN

IP Address: 196.1.177.89 - Nigeria

from [email protected]
date Tue, Oct 20, 2009
subject GOOD DAY....

Good Day,

Please don't be Surprised to receive this from me, we don't know each other before, this is exactly as I was directed by the holy spirit. My Name is Mr.Jim Ovia, the Manager, Credit and Foreign bills of Bank Of Africa.

I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of our bank with account number BOA14-255-114, whose name is Late Mr. Morris Thompson, an American by Citizen, who perished in a plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261, which crashed on January 31 2000, including his wife and only daughter.You shall read more about the crash on visiting this site which I got during my investigation; http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/ 01/alaska.airlines.list.

Since the demise of this our customer, I personally, have watched with kind interest to see the next of kin, but, all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds of US$15.5M (Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which has been with our branch for a very long time.

On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the Next of Kin, as no one has come up to be the next of kin. And the banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than Ten Years, because, the money will be recalled to the bank treasury as aimed fund after this period. In view of this, I got your contact when making a research on a foreigner I will use in this great opportunity. For your assistance, I will give you 40% of the total amount, then, 10% has been mapped out to be donated to the motherless babies home, while the remaining 50% will be for me and my partner.

Upon the receipt of your response, I will send you by fax or e-mail the letter of application which you will type, sign and send back to our bank to enable us start this transaction. I will not fail to bring to your notice that, this business is 100% hitch free, and that you should not entertain any fear, as all modalities for the smooth and easy transfer of this fund has been finalized, this transaction will be completed within five banking days of recieving your response, after you apply to the bank as a relation to the deceased.

Please do send to me your informations as stated below:

Full Name................................
Contact Address..........................
Your State...............................
Your Country.............................
Zip Code.................................
Gender...................................
Your Age.................................
Date of Birth...........................
Occupation..............................
Phone number.............................
Mobile phone.............................
Fax......................................
E-mail...................................

When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your decision including your private Tel/Fax numbers for quick communication, Via My Email:([email protected])

Yours Sincerely,

Mr.Jim Ovia.
Advertisement

#15544 by Chris Fuller Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:32 pm
Two more:

IP Address: 41.205.164.44 - Nigeria

from ACKNOWLEDGE: [email protected]
date Wed, Oct 28, 2009
subject ACKNOWLEDGE

ACKNOWLEDGE.

An Iraqi made a fixed deposit of $24.5m usd in my bank branch (Hang Seng Bank,Hong Kong) where am a director and he died with his entire family in the war leaving behind no next of kin,am ready to share 50/50 with you if you choose to stand as my deceased client's next of kin. if interested mail me at the address
below:# [email protected]

Yours Truly,
Ming Yang.

IP Address: 41.217.2.7 - Suspected proxy, Nigeria

from Frank William: [email protected]
date Mon, Oct 26, 2009
subject FROM: MR. FRANK WILLIAM

NOTE: PLEASE REPLY ME THROUGH EMAIL:([email protected])

I have a proposal for you - this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will. I am 50 years, married and father of four children. I work with a bank (one of the leading banks in the West Coast of Africa ) as Director of Bills and Exchange.

Here in our bank there exists a dormant account for the past 8 years which belong to a late customer (Mr. Raymond Beck) who died on Egypt Air Flight 990. Kindly see the website below: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm

When I discovered that there had been no deposits or withdrawals from this account for this long period, I decided to carry out a system investigation and discovered that, no family member nor relation of the late person is aware of this account. This is the story in a nutshell.

Now I want an account overseas where we can gradually move these funds to. Thereafter, I have plans to destroy all related documents for this account. It is a careful network and for the past eleven months, I have worked out everything to ensure a hitch-free operation. The amount is not so much at the moment, in addition to all the accumulated interest the balance in this account stands at-(USD 9.5 million).

My questions are:
1. Can you partner this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?
3. What will be your commission?

If you can sponsor this transfer and stand as the available relation to the deceased then consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Finally, it is my humble prayer that the information as contained herein be accorded the necessary attention, urgency as well as the secrecy it deserves. I expect your urgent response if you can handle this project.

NOTE: PLEASE REPLY TO EMAIL:([email protected])

Respectfully yours,

Mr.Frank William.
#15679 by Chris Fuller Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:51 am
This one claims that 'you have the same last name' as the deceased. You will notice, however, that nowhere are you addressed by your name.

IP Address: 82.128.34.159 - Lagos, Nigeria

from Jeremy Summers & Co: [email protected]
date Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 11:54 PM
subject SOLICITING YOUR CONCERN

Am Jeremy Summers, Solicitor to late my late client who died in a car crash with his family in London on November 5th 2000 left a deposit of(9.8millionGBP)
your consent is needed to present you as the next of kin since you have same last name,i have documents that would confer you the legal right for claim.Send me your Phone number so we can discuss on this transaction.
Jeremy Summers
Phone:011447-035936946

Similarly, this email claims that the deceased was 'a national of your country' - but doesn't mention which country that is.

Like the above, also, it has been sent 'to undisclosed-recipients' (which frequently displays as a blank/empty 'To:' field when received) - the scammer will have BCC-ed a large number of email addresses, the recipient's address just being one of many.

IP Address: 82.128.71.208 - Lagos, Nigeria

from John Nwosu <[email protected]>
date Sat, Oct 31, 2009
subject Inheritance cliam

Dear Friend

I am John Nwosu a solicitor at law. I am the Personal Attorney to Mr.Daniel s. More, a National of your Country, who has lived in Nigeria for the past fifty years, and whom here in after shall be referred to as my client.

In April 1999, my client, was involved in a fatal car accident. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives, my client was one of them.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating most especially, the money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged.

Particularly, the ECO bank where the deceased had an account valued at about $14.7 million dollars has issued me a notice to provide the Next of kin, or have the account confiscated.

I seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at $14.7 million dollars can be paid to you, as my clients Next of Kin, and then we can share the amount on a mutual agreed percentage.

All legal documents to back up your claim as the deceased Next of Kin, will be provided. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me, to enable us discuss further about this transaction.

Warmest regards,

John Nwosu
#15804 by Chris Fuller Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:47 pm
IP Address: 41.202.91.41 - Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire

from Mr. Phillipe <[email protected]>
date Mon, Nov 2, 2009
subject ATTENTION,

ATTENTION,

Mr. Philip Odinamba.
Director Account Department
Citizen Bank Plc ci.
Abidjan - Côte d'Ivoire.

Hellow Dear,
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL AND SECRECY.
I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before. I am the Account Director in charge of account department of Citizen Bank Plc Cote d' Ivoire (Ivoire Coast), I Hoped that you will notexpose or betray the trust and confident that I am about to confide in you for mutual benefits for our both families. I need your urgent assistance to claim and transfer the sum of Nine Million united state dollars ($9.000.000.00 Million USD)immediately to your account deposited by one of late customers for year. The fund has been dormant (in-active) for years in our Bank here without any body coming for it and now I want to make use of the great opportunity to enrich my my heart desire by associating with you to claim the fund and have it transferred to your account. l want to release the fund to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer, Mr. Andreas Schranner Md, German property magnate (the owner of the account) who died long
side with his entire family and
supposed next of kin in Plane Crash, CONCORDE AIRLINE [Flight AF4590]which crashed on Monday,25th July,2000, see the website below for your verification http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/859479.stm ) with the new financial law if the fund is not claimed by any one or by his familyrelations, the fund will mark as an abandoned fund and will go into our bank treasury or Govt treasury as an abandoned fund, so this is the reason why I decided to contact you to negociate with me to stand as the next of kin to the deceased and beneficiary of the funds so that my Bank will release the fund to you as the nearest person.

Therefore, if you would be interested to handle this confidential project with me, I will be willing to give you more information of the transaction with an application form you will fill and send to the bank for the claims and transfer of the fund to your bank account. Also note that based on our agreement, we will share the percentage as 40% for you and while 60% for me and my family if you agree to help me execute this business while 5% is for any the expense we may incure during the transaction. Therefore, if you are interested in this proposal, kindly reply me back immediately and Please I wil like you to keep this proposal as a top secret or delete it if you are not interested at all.
Thank YOU.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Best Regards,
Mr. Philip Odinamba.

from Commercial Bank <[email protected]>
date Tue, Nov 3, 2009
subject LETTER Consultant/Contractor!!!

From the Desk of:
Obi U. Peter
I wish to seek your assistance for the transfer of US$25M depository made by a foreign investor (an Oil consultant/contractor) for an investment programme that has remained dormant for years now. I discovered that the account holder died without making a WILL on the depository.I have secured from the probate an ORDER OF MANDAMUS to locate any of deceased beneficiaries
I have made several enquiries to his embassy here in Nigeria to locate any of his Extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful to locate any member of his family. Now the management of the bank has issued a notice to provide the next of kin to claim the funds or they have the account frozen. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for years now.
This money cannot be approved to a local bank account holder, but can only be approved to a foreigner. If you will stand as next of kin to the fund, it will be shared 50%/50%. As this is a TWO-man business deal transaction.assuring you a 100% risk free. Your percentage will also be a source of up-liftment. You have absolutely nothing to LOSE in assisting me instead, you have so much to GAIN. Be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us
I shall provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction. I need your assistance and co-operation to this reality as I have done my Home-work and fine tune the best way to create you as the beneficiary of the fund. My position as the branch manager of the bank will be used to advance this deal.
I will like you to provide immediately your full Names and Address, Date of Birth, Occupation, Tel & Fax Numbers so that an Attorney will be able to prepare the necessary documents and affidavit which will put you in place as the next of kin. The Attorney will draft and carry out the notarization of the WILL and also obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your favor for the transfer.
Finally, I have made an arrangement with an attorney who will work on your behalf and secure all the necessary legal documentation that would indicate you as the Beneficiary of the fund to back up this claim, and this I must do to make sure that this fund is not wasted or end up in the wrong hands.
All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us sees this deal through and secures all the legal documents. I guarantee you that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of the law.
I will appreciate your early reply for commencement of business. Contact me for acknowledgment thru this e-mail"[email protected]" and whereby you are not interested; please indicate in your reply so that I can seek for the assistance of someone else.
If this proposal is acceptable by you, I expect that you will not take undue advantage of the trust I Will bestow in you. I await your urgent response.
Thanks with great regards.
Mr. Obi Uche Peter
#15865 by Chris Fuller Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:41 am
IP Address: 41.207.162.1 - Suspected proxy, Togo

from Kenneth Ogini <[email protected]>
date Wed, Nov 4, 2009
subject Business Assistance!!!

Dear,

I am Mr.Kenneth Ogini. the Bills and Exchange at the foreign remittance department of the commercial Bank here in Lome Togo. I am writing this letter to ask for your support and cooperation to carry out this business opportunity in my department. I discovered an abandoned sum of $9.565m (Nine million, five hundred and sixty five thousand United States dollars only) in a fixed deposit account, That belongs to one of our foreign customer Who died in November 2004 in a private hospital here in Lome Togo. Since we got information about his death we can not release the money unless somebody applies for it as the next of kin or relation to the deceased. As indicated in our administrative guidelines.

Unfortunately, neither the family members nor the relations have appeared to claim this money. At this discovery, I decided to do business with you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation of the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as an unclaimed debt. The banking law and guidelines of our Bank stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed for a period of seven (7) years it will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The need for a foreigner as next of kin in this senses is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a citizen cannot stand as his next of kin or heir.

I agreed that 30% of the money will be for you as foreign partner; thereafter I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated. Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of the fund to you as indicated. You must apply to the bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased. This is 100% percent legal. As a banker I know this,and this will be a testimony for you and i if you make up your mind,for the claim.

If you are interested in this proposal and you are ready to handle this proposal perfectly and with trust, then contact me at once,and we can work out the details, and the issue of your compensation. If you are not interested,and have found this email offensive or you think this is a joke,please do not reply.

Kind regards,
Mr.Kenneth Ogini.+228-8330594.
#16037 by Chris Fuller Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:47 pm
IP Address: 41.189.6.244 - Proxy server, Nigeria

from BARRISTER RICHARD GILSTER <[email protected]>
date Sun, Nov 8, 2009
subject Dear Friend

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister Richard Gilster , I am the Personal Attorney to Mr.John , a national of your country, who used to work with shell development company in Nigeria. Died in a plane crash of 21st October 1999[with Egyptian 990] with other passengers aboard.

I have made several enquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet, to locate any member of his family but all the attempt was to no avail.I contacted you to assist in repartrating the money and property left behind by my late client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged.Particularly,the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about $25.5 million dollars.Consequently,The bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next seven official working days.

Since i have been unsuccessful in locating the the relatives .I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you are from the same country so that the proceeds of this account valued at $25.5 million dollars can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money. 55% to me and 40% to you,while 5% should be for expenses or taxes your government may require.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.Please get in touch with me via my email or call me on my direct American mobile because i am on vacation with my family right now in newyork united states of America.

Call me-Tel:first add american calling code +1 9179343044 once we discuss i will be coming back home immediately.
Best regards,

Barrister Richard Gilster.
#16062 by Chris Fuller Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:14 pm
Not genuinely sent from Googlemail - IP Address: 89.96.75.153 - Milan, Italy

Note the +44 70 telephone number: this is a Redirect number, which redirects calls to any country.

from Martin Rodger <[email protected]>
date Mon, Nov 9, 2009
subject Attn;

Attn;

My name is Martin Rodger; I am a solicitor with the Falcon Chambers UK,
the personal attorney to Andreas Schranner the President Transfield Worley
Company who died with his family on the 25th July, 2000, aboard AF4590,
which crashed into the Hotelissimo. Unfortunately they all lost their
lives in the event as there was no survivor..

For your confirmations, you can visit the website below for more
information on the crash;
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

I have made several inquiries to locate any of my clients extended
relatives, which has also proved unsuccessful. As a matter of fact, he is
having a fixed time deposit of £7.5million with a finance house here in
the United Kingdom (CHASE SECURITY COMPANY LONDON); also stocks worth 17
million euros (with interest) being managed by his broker. Hence I
contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind
by my client before they died or the Finance house where he made the
deposit might declare them unserviceable.

The Finance house issued me a notice to provide the next of kin to the
deceased or have the account confiscated within a short period of time
owing to my unsuccessful search for the relatives getting to 9 years now,
I seek your consent to stand in as the next of kin to the deceased since
you are from the same country with my late client and we all stands the
right to protect his legacy as such the proceeds of the deposit and stocks
can be paid to you for both of us to share the funds. I have some legal
documents that can be used to backup the claim, while the rest could be
processed through the court.

All I require is your honest, cooperation and trust. I guarantee that this
will be executed under a legitimate arrangement; get back to me via my
private email: [email protected] or call me +447011197448

Thanks for your kind co-operation.

Cheers,
Martin Rodger
#16434 by Chris Fuller Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:17 pm
IP Address: 41.207.162.4 - Togo

from stewart s duke <[email protected]>
date Fri, Nov 13, 2009
subject Urgent Please///

Dear ,

I am Benard Duke(Esq),a solicitor at law.personal attorney to late Mr.Robert ,who was a contractor with European Development company.Herein after shall be referred to my client On the 11th of september my client was involved in world trade center bombing unfortunately lost his live three mounth after the incident due to he substained in the bombing , since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my client extended relatives but this has proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name to locate any of his relatives hence I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at US$10.5 million left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Unitrust Security Company in Lome/Togo where this huge amount was deposited in a trunk box under the coverage of family valuables. The said security company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have this box confiscated within the next twenty one official working days as they don't know the content of the box.

Since I have been unsuccessfully in locating the relatives for over 2years now,I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased,so that the proceedings of this boxes can be transfer to you.Therefore, on receipt of your positive response,we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfers as I have every necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.

All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Thanks and God bless
Benard Duke

Here are two variations:

This scam mail pretends that the recipient is the named beneficiary. Notice, however, that the 'To' field is blank (the mail will have been BCCed to many email addresses), and nobody (neither the deceased nor the recipient) is anywhere mentioned by name. This is because (a) the scammer does not yet know your name; and (b) there is no genuine Will to refer to.

IP Address: 196.1.177.242 - Lagos, Nigeria

from Barrister Robinson Jeremy <[email protected]>
to
date Fri, Nov 13, 2009
subject RE-AUTHENTICATION OF CLAIM

Robinson Jeremy (Legal Representative)
No:5 Western Avenue Road,
Mandilas, Lagos
Email: [email protected]

Hello,

Get back to me immediately for necessary steps concerning your inheritance, Sequel to your none reply of my earlier email to you dated 02/03/06.On behalf of the Trustees and Executors to the Will of your deceased relation in 2005, I wish to notify you that your name appeared in the codicil and last statement of the deceased and you entitled to his fund US$11,000,000.00 deposited with a Bank here and the bank here has made me know that the US$11,000,000.00 will be release to you through their payment officer with Citi bank of United States of America.

You are advised to reconfirm to me your details as required below to enable the release of your funds worth US$11,000,000.00 to you through our payment outlet in the U.S.A :- i also want to notify you that as soon as the bank release the fund to your account i will be coming to your contact address that you will send to me now so that i will take my own share because I will have 45% and you 45% the other 10% will be for any payment that we make before the fund release to your account we will take it out from the 10%.

(1). Your full names
(2). contact address
(3). Phone
(4). Cell phone
(5). Age
(6). Occupation

Please get back to me ASAP with the needed informations so as to get this done immediately: PLEASE KINDLY REPLY THROUGH EMAIL ADDRESS BELLOW: .
Finally, kindly maintain confidentiality between me and you on this transaction.

Regards,
Barrister Robinson Jeremy
Email: [email protected]

And this one requests that you stand, not as next-of-kin, but as the 'foreign partner':

IP Address: 41.210.6.101 - Accra, Ghana

from Kofi Joeanthony <[email protected]>
date Fri, Nov 13, 2009
subject Your private email

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: [email protected]

- Dear Friend, How are you today? I hope you are fine? Well, I need your assistance in a business transaction. Believe me, this deal is real. I got your contact on Site during my search for a reliable, trust worthy and honest person to introduce this transfer Investment project with. My name is Mr. Joe kofi Anthony. I’m a citizen of Ghana and I’m married with three kids. I’m the Chief Security Officer in Westech Security Limited, first Light Logon, Accra , Ghana . On November 2005, One Mr. Hussein Omar from Iraq National, a gold dealer who runs his business from Ghana to Asia and some parts of Europe, deposited a Trunk Box valued at USD$9,600,000.00 (Nine Million, Six Hundred Thousand United States dollars) in our company, Westech Security Limited for twelve calendar months. As a tradition, we sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered that Mr. Hussein Omar from Iraq was killed in a bomb blast in Iraq including his wife and two children as well as parents. Until today, the Trunk Box valued at USD$9,600,000.00 is still in our company and the demurrage is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one has ever come forward to claim it but in the agreement the Late Mr. Hussein Omar made with our company when he deposited the Trunk Box, was that without his Foreign Partner, the Trunk Box can not be release to anyone. I want us to strike a deal and pretend to be the foreign partner. The business is for you to make claims and stand in as the late Mr. Hussein Omar’s Foreign Partner. I have complete access to the legal documents that were issued to him when he made the transaction and if you accept my proposal, I shall send to you these documents for you to go through them. I’m assuring you that if these documents are presented to our company, there will be no additional requirement in other for the Trunk Box to be released to you. Again, upon your acceptance of this proposal, I will give you detailed information on how this deal would be carried out. The money will be shared in the ratio: (35%) for you, (60%) for me, while the remaining (5%) will be kept to recover any expenses made during the process of the transfer to your desired destination where I shall later come to collect my part of the money as soon as we are done with the process of the transfer. I guarantee that the deal will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the Law as I will use my position as the Chief Security Officer to secure approvals and guarantee the successful execution of this transaction. I want us to handle everything in one mind. If you have an idea that will facilitate the transfer of the money out of Africa , please tell me. I need your advice and I have the impression that you are a nice and gentle person. Please be informed that your utmost confidentiality is my priority. On your reply include your; (1)Private telephone number................ (2)Your private email address...... (3)Your full names..... Best regards, Joe Kofi Anthony
#16599 by Chris Fuller Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:22 pm
IP Address: 60.53.92.202 - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

from Philip Diallo <[email protected]>
date Sun, Nov 15, 2009
subject ATTN:

ATTN:

MY NAME IS BARRISTER PATRICK PHILIP. I AM A LEGAL PRACTITIONER WITH K C LEE & CO. LAW FIRM IN KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA . I SAW YOUR CONTACT AND PROFILE I DECIDED THAT YOU COULD COOPERATE WITH ME IN THIS PROPOSITION. I HAVE A CLIENT WHO WAS DECEASED IN MARCH 12 2004, IN KUALA LUMPUR HOSPITAL ,MALAYSIA.
I AM CONTACTING YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE SAME LAST NAME AS MY DECEASED CLIENT AND I FELT THAT YOU COULD HELP ME IN THE DISTRIBUTION OF FUNDING THAT WERE LEFT IN MY DECEASED CLIENT'S BANK ACCOUNT. THIS FUNDING IS CLOSED TO BE DECLARED UN-SERVICEABLE BY THE BANK AS THERE WERE NO INDICATED NEXT OF KIN OR NEXT OF BENEFICIARY OF THE FUNDING IN THE BANK ACCOUNT.

THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF CASH IN THE BANK ACCOUNT OF MY DECEASED CLIENT IS US$4.7 MILLION (FOUR MILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND US$). THE BANK HAD ISSUED TO ME A NOTIFICATION TO CONTACT THE NEXT OF KIN OF MY DECEASED CLIENT FOR EITHER TO RE ACTIVATE THE ACCOUNT OR TO MAKE CLAIM OF BENEFICIARY, OF THE FUNDING IN THE BANK ACCOUNT, WITH A MONTH SURCHARGE OF 6% TO BE DEDUCTED AS AN ESCROW SAFE KEEPING FEE OF THE BANK ACCOUNT, SO AS TO AVOID T
MY PROPOSITION TO YOU IS TO SEEK YOUR CONSENT, AND TO PRESENT YOUR KIND SELF AS THE NEXT-OF-KIN AND BENEFICIARY OF MY DECEASED CLIENT, SINCE YOU HAVE THE SAME LAST NAME WITH HIM. THIS MEANS THAT THE PROCEEDS OF HIS BANK ACCOUNT WOULD BE PAID TO YOU AS HIS NEXT OF KIN OR THE LEGITIMATE BENEFICIARY. WHEN THE PROCEEDS IN HIS BANK ACCOUNT ARE PAID TO YOU, WE WOULD SHARE THE PROCEEDS ON A MUTUALLY AGREED-UPON PERCENTAGE OF 60% TO ME AND 40% TO YOUR KIND SELF.
ALL THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIM AS MY CLIENT'S NEXT-OF-KIN WOULD BE PROVIDED BY ME. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING I WOULD NEED IS YOUR HONEST COOPERATION TO IN THIS PROPOSITION. THIS WOULD BE DONE UNDER A LEGITIMATE ARRANGEMENT THAT WOULD PROTECT YOU FROM ANY BREACH OF THE LAW.
IF THIS BUSINESS PROPOSITION OFFENDS YOUR MORAL AND ETHIC VALUES, DO ACCEPT MY SINCERE APOLOGY. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT ONCE IF YOU INTERESTED BY REPLYING THE MAIL AND IGNORE IT IF YOU ARE NOT.

BEST REGARDS,
BARRISTER PATRICKK PHILIP ESQ
#16762 by Chris Fuller Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:29 pm
IP Address: 121.22.42.22 - Suspected proxy, Hebei, China

from ESQ <[email protected]>
date Mon, Nov 16, 2009
subject Notice Again.

Greetings,

I understand that through Internet is not the best way to link up with you because of the confidentiality which my proposal demands.

However, I have already sent you this same letter one month ago, but I am not sure if it did get to you since I have not heard from you.

I wish to notify you again that you were listed as an Heir to the total sum of (Three Million Six Hundred Thousand British Pounds) in the codicil and last testament of the deceased. (Name now withheld since this is our second letter to you).

I contacted you because you bear the surname identity and therefore can present you as the Heir to the inheritance funds.

I therefore reckoned that you could receive these funds as you are qualified by your name identity. All the legal papers will be processed in your acceptance. In your acceptance of this proposal, we request that you kindly forward to us your letter of acceptance; your current telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding address to enable us file necessary documents at our high court probate division for the release of this sum of money.

Please indicate your interest immediately for us to proceed. I shall feed you with full details of this transaction upon receipt of your reply towards this proposal.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Harry Gow (Barrister)
Tel: +447024076568
Cel:+447024095765.

This one claims to be looking for someone to stand as a 'foreign business partner' instead of a next-of-kin.

IP Address: 41.203.238.201 - Burkina Faso

from Mr. Patrick Joseph <[email protected]>
date Mon, Nov 16, 2009
subject Dear friend,

Dear friend,

I am Mr.Patrick Joseph,the Foreign Operations Manager in African Development Bank Group here in Burkina Faso.Thus i humbly request your assistance to claim this fund,Twenty-Five million two hundred thousand United States dollars ($25,200,000.00).The account holder suddenly passed away in a plane crash,left no beneficiary who would be entitled to the receipt of these fund.For this reason,i have found it expedient to transfer this fund to a trustworthy individual with capacity to act as foreign business partner.

Upon the transfer of this fund in your account,you will take 40% as your share from the total fund, 10% will be used as the expense incur during the process of the transfer to your accountand 50% will be for me.

Please if you are really sure you can handle this project,contact me immediately I am looking forward to read from you soon .

Yours faithfully,
Mr.Patrick Joseph

IP Address: 41.247.4.61 - Pretoria, South Africa

from Mark Ntata <[email protected]>
date Tue, Nov 17, 2009
subject GREAT TO CONTACT YOU AGAIN

I am Mark Ntata, I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter were returned undelivered regarding my late client WILL. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email as your name was attached to my late client WILL. Please if I reach you as I expect, Endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible for more details:
Thank you.
Mark Ntata.

IP Address: 41.184.22.98 - Lagos, Nigeria

from Barrister Benson Joe <[email protected]>
date Tue, Nov 17, 2009
subject Dear Sir,

Barrister Willaims George Esq.

Solicitors, Advocate ,Bankruptcy Law, Estate Planning, Elder Law, Family Law, commercial litigation , Immigration & Naturalization Law, Probate & Estate Administration, Wills, Taxation Law

{#145 AJOSE STREET IKOYI LAGOS NIGERIA).

From the desk of Willaims George.
Strictly Confidential.

Dear Sir,

Before I start, I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to you. I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to starting a relationship, but as time goes on you will realize the need for my action.

I regret whatever inconveniences your readind this mail might cause you, through it will be to your advantage,if you can make time to go through the it,let me assure you frist this transaction is 100% Real, legal and risk free.

My Name is Barrister Willaims George. A solicitor and the personal attorney to Mr. Bob Wills, a Foreigner who worked with an oil company here Nigeria. Here-in-after referred to as my client. On the 20th of March 2007, my client, his wife and their Two children were involved in the Niger delta attack to the whites, this is were there's an oil wealth here in Nigeria. My client and his entire family unfortunately lost their lives in
The attack.

Since then I have made several enquiries to country embassy to locate any of my client's extended relatives, which has proved abortive after these several unsuccessful attempts, my main reason for contacting you is to assist me in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they are confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this money is been deposited/lodged.

Particularly the bank where the deceased has a fixed sum of {US$4,5000.000.}FOUR Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars, the said bank has issued to me a final notice to provide the next of kin to my client or they will be left with no other choice than to confiscate his funds, a copy of the said notice which i will send to you on getting your reply.

Since then I have been unsuccessful in locating my client's relatives
For the past 1 and half year now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of my client, so that the said funds as stated above, the sum of Twenty 0ne Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars can be paid to you instead of leaving it for the bank.

Sharing :55% to me and 40% to you,while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your government may require,i have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.all i require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.

We leave part for charity organization. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of the law.

Finally kindly reconfirm to me your confidential,

Full name,
Address:
Marital status:
Fax/Phone numbers; to clerify you more orally regarding to this transaction.

For the build of trust of this transaction. Please get in touch with me by email to enable us discuss further.

Best regards,
Barrister Willaims George Esq.

from BARCLAYS BANK <[email protected]>
date Tue, Nov 17, 2009
subject FROM KOBINA

Hello,
I am Mr.Quansah Kobina, the head controller operation of Barclays Bank here in Ghana. I am presently treating a file about a little boy kwame Ese an only heir to Mr. / Mrs. timothy kwame (deceased), a large parcel of land was left behind for him by his deceased Angolan mother in the oil rich state is discovered by a foreign base oil company to have oil deposit worth $390 million (Three hundred and ninety million us dollar) and have paid a part payment cheque of $50 million dollar through my bank.
The little boy needs a foreign based businessman/woman who would clam paternity of him to enable him relocate abroad finally. He needs your assistance to help sign the contract on the land.

Reply or call me if you are willing to help.

Faithfully yours
Mr.Stanley Quansah Kobina

from MR BROWN DOUGLAS <[email protected]>
date Tue, Nov 17, 2009
subject YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED

Hello Dear,
I am mr brown douglas, the Foreign Exchange Manager of hbos Bank of scotlland united kingdom, Could you please indicate your interest to partner with me and stand for claim to receive the transfer of £ 5,0000,00 5Million greate british pounds from our bank as the appointed Partner or next of kin to my late client Dr. Richard malvis who died in an auto crash on June14th 2006 and his account has been dormant for more than 3 years now, having no body as beneficiary of the fund in his account deposit file. Now as the proposed appointed beneficiary, all documents for claims will be secured in your account name legally to protect the interest of both parties. Furthermore, do indicate your conditions and partnership opinion. We shall negotiate and agree on conditions of operation/percentage share of the money on receipt of your response. With my share of the fund, I intend to invest very big in the Estate Development in your country. your late respondes will make me source for another eligeble person for this same purpose.
please indicate your interest by fowarding to me the following informations to proceed.
(1) Full Names:
(2) Mailing Address:
(3)country of residence
(4) Phone Number:/fax
(5) Occupation:
(6) Age:
Yours Sincerely,
mr. brownd ouglas
Exchange manager,hbos bank
#16958 by Chris Fuller Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:07 pm
from Barrister David amoussou . <[email protected]>
date Wed, Nov 18, 2009
subject RE:Attention!!!

RE:Attention,

Your name and e-mail address came up in a random draw conducted by our law firm, (David amoussou& Co Chambers,) in Lagos,Nigeria. I am Barrister David amoussou, the Legal Adviser and counsel to a deceased expatriate contractor (Mr. Philip wang) who used to work with Zenith Oil and Gas Company here in Nigeria thereafter shall be referred as my late client.On the December 26th 2003, my client and his entire family died in a plane crash in cotonou, Benin Republic. You will read more stories about the crash on visiting thiswebsite:
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/ <http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/> <<http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/>> he was a well known philanthropist before he died, he made a Will stating that $28.5Million should be donated to any Philanthropist of our choice overseas.We have made a random draw where your name and e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to this Will.

I am particularly interested in securing this money from the bank, because they have issued a notice instructing us to produce the beneficiary of this Will within two weeks or else the money will be credited to the Government treasury as per law here.

It is my utmost desire to execute the Will of our late client (Mr. Philip wang) in your favour and therefore, you are required to contact me immediately to start the process of sending this money to any or your designated official account.

However, I want you to forward to me your!!

FULL NAMES :
ADDRESS :
PHONE NUMBER:
MARRIAGE STATUS:
Upon the receipt of the aboved information I will obtain from the Federal High Court a Sworn Affidavit on your behalf and i will also forward your full name and address to the bank as the bank has already make request for this to enable them issue the beneficiary certificate in your favour.
Meanwhile, you can reply to this mail fast via my private email address([email protected])for further details and clarifications.

Regards,
Barrister David amoussou .

This scammer claims that you are the true beneficiary:

IP Address: 41.217.2.7 - Suspected proxy, Abuja, Nigeria

from James Norman <[email protected]>
date Thu, Nov 19, 2009
subject Re: Recommendation from a friend... Inheritance notification

Norman Chambers,
10-11 Doughty Street,
London, WC1N 2PL.
Tell:44 704579 3048

Dear Beneficiary,

I am James Norman of Norman Chambers and my legal services were retained by the late Henry Sue, herein referred to as my client. I therefore I write to notify you that my client made you a beneficiary to the bequest sum of 1,700,000.00 (One Million Seven Hundred Thousand British Pounds Only) in the codicil to his will and last testament.

Henry Sue died on 8th day February 2006 after a brief illness at the age of 85. Until his death he was consultant to several oil and gas industries. He had a sojourn in the United States and so many other countries before he came to Cairn Energy Plc, an oil and gas exploration and Production Company based in the United Kingdom.

He was a knight in the Church and belonged to several non-governmental and scientific organizations. He was also great philanthropist and a Paul Harris Fellow of the Rotary Club International. This bequest is to support your activities, humanitarian services and help to the less privileged. In accordance with our inheritance laws you are required to apply for claims through this law firm to Finance Company, where this fund was deposited.

We are perfecting arrangements to complete the transfer of this inheritance to you. You are required to forward the following details of yours ;

Full Names... .................
Address,...........................
Occupation,....................
Age,..................................
Phone and Fax numbers.....

for verification and re-confirmation.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter through my primary email:
([email protected]) without delay.
Yours in service,
Atty. James Norman Esq.
D/L: +44 704 579 3048
#17105 by Chris Fuller Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:02 pm
IP Address: 82.128.36.50 - Abuja, Nigeria

from MR. PETER PELE <[email protected]>
subject URGENT REPLY NEEDED!!!

*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r) Pro*
GOOD DAY,

I KNOW THAT THIS LETTER MIGHT COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE, BUT PLEASE DO
KINDLY FIND TIME TO GO THROUGH IT. I AM MR.PETER PELE THE CHIEF
AUDITOR, AUDIT DEPARTMENT OF FUND RELEASE ORDER IN CITIBANK INTERNATIONAL
PLC, LAST WEEK WHEN I WAS GOING THROUGH SOME FILE IN THE OFFICE I
DISCOVERED A DOCUMENT THAT BELONGS TO ONE LATE MR. FRANK EDWARD.
LATE MR. FRANK EDWARD,AN ASIAN-AMERICAN FROM UNITED STATE OF AMERICA (USA)
EXECUTED CONTRACT THROUGH FEDERAL MINISTRY OF AVIATION HERE IN NIGERIA,
THE CONTRACT WORTH OF SEVENTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED
STATES DOLLARS ONLY (US $17,500,000.00).

BUT ON THE PROCESS OF APPROVING THE PAYMENT AND TRANSFERRING THE FUND TO
HIM, HE DIED WITH HIS WIFE IN EARTHQUAKE DISASTER THAT OCCURRED IN GEORGIA
(USSR). MEANWHILE, HIS FUND HAS TO BE SIGNED IN MY OFFICE BEFORE I WILL
GIVE ORDER TO THE CITIBANK INTERNATIONAL PLC, FOR FINAL ENDORSEMENT OF
HIS FUND.NOBODY KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON . THIS IS THE MAN'S INFORMATION'S:

(1) CONTRACT SUM: US $17,500,000.00
(2) CONTRACT NUMBER: FMA/FTB/FGN/3-X/96
(3) CONTRACT AWARDED: 23RD MARCH 1996
(4) CONTRACT COMMISSIONED: JULY 2000
(5) CONTRACT PIN CODE: FMA-96-FGN2
(6) CONTRACTOR'S NAME: MR. FRANK EDWARD
(7) COMPANY: FRANK EDWARD ENGINEERING COMPANY

YOU WILL ACT LIKE THE BENEFICIARY OF THIS FUND OR THE AUTHORIZED NEXT OF
KIN TO THE ORIGINAL BENEFICIARY LATE MR. FRANK EDWARD (MAY HIS GENTLE SOUL
REST IN PERFECT PEACE), I WILL SEND TO YOU THE WHOLE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS
THAT IS REQUIRED IN THIS TRANSACTION IMMEDIATELY YOU ACCEPT TO CO-OPERATE
WITH ME. KINDLY GET BACK TO ME WITH THIS INFORMATION'S BELOW TO MY PRIVATE
EMAIL:[email protected]
1.YOUR FULL NAMES
2.OCCUPATION
3.YOUR PRIVATE PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS
4.YOUR ADDRESS
5.AGE
6.COUNTRY

I HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE YOU 40% OF THIS FUND AT THE SUCCESSFUL END OF THIS
TRANSACTION AND 60% WILL BE FOR ME.
PLEASE HAVE IT IN YOUR MIND THAT THIS DEAL IS 100%ATTACHED WITH RISK FREE
ON BOTH SIDE. I'M GOING ON RETIREMENT VERY SOON, SO I NEED THIS FUND IN
FUTURE IN AREAS OF INVESTMENT OUTSIDE MY COUNTRY, AND IF YOU ASSIST IN
THAT AS WELL, WOULD BE GLAD.
THANKS AND STAY BLESS.
BEST REGARDS,
MR. PETER PELE
#17186 by David Jansen Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:14 am
This scammer claims to be working for the international commercial bank Ghana ltd. He's using a newsarticle to backup his story. ip 41.218.192.205 Ghana
ICB International Commercial Bank Ghana Ltd.
Accra- Ghana.

Attn:

I am enchanted using this tremendous opportunity to converse with you in
this medium of communication. My name is Mr. Samuel Appiah; I am a Ghanaian
Citizen, happy married with a wife and three kids. I am in charge of
Auditing and Accounting section with ICB International Commercial Bank
Ghana Ltd. I am using this moment to give you the cognizance and also
seeking for a reliable person who will be capable to provide either an
existing bank account or set up a new or empty Bank account immediately to
receive this fund.

In my department I discovered an abandoned huge sum of Money US$29.5
Million in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers Mr.
Andreas Schranner 64 years, of Munich, Germany, and also was working as an
oil company contractor in Ghana Republic, died on a plane crash with his
supposed next of kin in July 2000; Please visit the website for more
details:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Do not view this as being illegal but an opportunity for us to enrich our
hope and goal in life. Henceforth, the dormant nature of the account and if
I do not remit this money out urgently it will be re-channeled into the
bank's reserve. The management is ready to welcome any foreigner who has
corrects information of this account, which I will give to you immediately
you are ready to conclude this transaction with me. Therefore, I want you
to standing in as the rightful beneficiary {next of kin} to the deceased
and the funds will be released into your designated bank account within the
next 48 hours.

I immensely request for your optimum honesty and cooperation, your quick
response will be highly appreciated. And remember to keep this transaction
absolutely confidential until the fund is being transfer into your
designated Bank account.

To establish this please endeavor to send the following contact details:
Your Full name, Address, Age & Contact Phone:

Anticipate your immediate response.

Kind regards,
Mr. Samuel Appiah

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.