Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#15693 by Chris Fuller Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:11 pm
These scams claim that there are large amounts of excess funds or unclaimed money in existence, and this money could very easily be shared with the recipient of the email. The excess or unclaimed money might be stated as coming from overpayments, surplus profits, surplus reserved money, a dormant account, or anything else that the scammer has invented.

In truth, there is no money. Nothing will ever be transferred or delivered.

IP Address: 41.217.2.7 - Suspected proxy, Nigeria

from Frank William: [email protected]
reply-to [email protected]
date Thu, Oct 22, 2009
subject FROM: MR. FRANK WILLIAM

NOTE: PLEASE REPLY ME THROUGH EMAIL:([email protected])

I have a proposal for you - this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will. I am 50 years, married and father of four children. I work with a bank (one of the leading banks in the West Coast of Africa ) as Director of Bills and Exchange.

Here in our bank there exists a dormant account for the past 8 years which belong to a late customer (Mr. Raymond Beck) who died on Egypt Air Flight 990. Kindly see the website below: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm

When I discovered that there had been no deposits or withdrawals from this account for this long period, I decided to carry out a system investigation and discovered that, no family member nor relation of the late person is aware of this account. This is the story in a nutshell.

Now I want an account overseas where we can gradually move these funds to. Thereafter, I have plans to destroy all related documents for this account. It is a careful network and for the past eleven months, I have worked out everything to ensure a hitch-free operation. The amount is not so much at the moment, in addition to all the accumulated interest the balance in this account stands at-(USD 9.5 million).

My questions are:
1. Can you partner this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?
3. What will be your commission?

If you can sponsor this transfer and stand as the available relation to the deceased then consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Finally, it is my humble prayer that the information as contained herein be accorded the necessary attention, urgency as well as the secrecy it deserves. I expect your urgent response if you can handle this project.

NOTE: PLEASE REPLY TO EMAIL:([email protected])

Respectfully yours,

Mr.Frank William.

IP Address: 41.218.210.218 - Accra, Ghana

from [email protected]
date Sat, Oct 24, 2009
subject Prof Jame Obi has forwarded a page to you from conversantlife.com

conversantlife.com
Prof Jame Obi thought you would like to see this page from the conversantlife.com web site.
Message from Sender:

Dear Friend. I am Prof. james obi the Executive Director of Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) Since my assumption of office, I have been able to offset most Overdue Contract sums (USD$15M) owed by the Government of Ghana to Foreign contractors in The past years. In the process of these payments I discovered through investigation That my predecessor moved out the above-mentioned sum outside but was unable to conclude the transaction before he was removed out of office unaware and the bank codes changed. The fund originated from the balance of over-invoiced sum and Inflated government contracts of which the principal sum had been paid to foreign contactors that executed their contract some years ago. This fund is now floating in a suspense account of our bank and will be moved by Certified cashier's check bit by bit or bank transfer within 48hours in another way out if you like bank to bank transfer of perfection of your account coordinates. I have concluded all necessary Arrangements for the BANK DRAFT or ATM CARD of the money to an account. .Contacting you on this issue became imperative to owing to the fact that the transfer cannot be affected without a second party account and receiving Bank Code and SWIFT numbers. Therefore, what is required from you is trust and honesty. No further documentation, Just to change the ownership to your name No travel is required, I will forward an account where my share will be further transferred to, when the money reaches your bank. At the moment I can only give information that are reasonably able to assist the transaction without jeopardizing my person work or this transaction. Please send detail information, 1 Your Full Names,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 2, Your Cell telephone Number 3, Profession,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 4, Age/Sex,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 5, Marital Status,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 6, Mailing Address,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 7, Account information .,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 8, A copy of your international passport or id card,,,,,,,,,,,,, You can email now to indicate your wiliness Thanks in advance for a mutual and fruitful Business association. Regards, Prof. james obi Executive Director, Standard Chartered Bank (SCB Emaile me at [email protected] private Email [email protected]

IP Address: 41.202.16.135 - Ghana

from Mr.Bright: [email protected]
date Wed, Oct 21, 2009
subject Sent: Wed, Oct 21, 2009

Hi,

I am Bright presently working with ICB. Please do not be embarrass am seeking your help in order to receive the sum of 3.5million as result of surfeit profit we made. If you will be so kind enough to grant me the permission, I will be glad to give the details. I am ready to offer you 50% of the total amount for your input.

If you are interested response to: [email protected]

Mobile: +233-540-895-566
Regards
Bright.

The above was also sent as this variation:

from Mr Bright <[email protected]>
date Mon, Oct 26, 2009
subject Hello..

Hello,

I am Bright presently working with ICB. Please don't be suprised that am seeking your help in order to receive the sum of 3.5 Million US dollars as a result of surplus profit we made.

If you will be so kind to grant me the permission, I will be glad to give you more details. I am ready to offer you 50% of the total amount for your efforts. If you are interested please respond to: [email protected]
Mobile: +233-540-895-566

Regards
Bright.

from Dr.Fakoly Gbowowa <[email protected]>
date Fri, Oct 30, 2009
subject ACCOUNT PROVISION FOR USD 32M

You're invited to: ACCOUNT PROVISION FOR USD 32M
By your host: Dr.Fakoly Gbowowa

Date: Friday October 30, 2009
Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm (GMT +00:00)
Street: STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL OFFICE OF THE CHAIRMAN CONTRACT AWARDING COMMITTE ECOWAS HEADQUARTERS LOME,REPUBLIC OF TOGO Tel: 00228-950-52-73 .Attn:Pls.ACCOUNT PROVISION FOR USD 32M. Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise and if it might offend you without your prior consent and writingthrough this channel.I am Dr.Fakoly Gbowowa,The Chairman, Contract Awarding committee of the ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES(ECOWAS)with Headquarters in Lome, Togo.I got your contact through Network on line in my search for areliable and reputable person to handle avery confidential transaction that involves a transfer of fund to a foreign account and I decided to write you.Afterdiscussing my view and your profile with my colleagues,they we are very much satisfied and decided to contact you immediately for this mutual business relationship.We wish to transfer the sum ofUSD 32m (Thirty Two Million UnitedStates Dollars only.)into your personal orcompany`s bank account.Thisfund was a residue of the over invoiced contract bills awarded by us for the supply of ammunitions,hard/softwares,phamaceauticals/medical items,light and heavy duty vehicles, apperals and other administrative logistics etc for the ECOMOG in Sierria-Leone and Liberia during the Peace Keeping Projects.This DEAL was deliberately hatchedout and carefully protected with all the attendant lope holes sealed off.As the Chairman of CAC,I have the cooperation and mandate of the Financial Director and the Secretary of the Organisation.We arranged and over invoiced the contract funds supplied by different companies from different countries during the crisis.It was our consensus to seek the assistance of a willing foreigner to provide us with the facilities to transfer this money out of West Africa.This is borne out of our beleif in the non-stableandsporous political nature of this sub-region.The original contractors have been duely paid by the Banque CentraleDes EtatsDeL`AfriqueDeL`Ouest(Central Bank of the West Afric an States through our bankers-INTERNATIONAL BANK OF AFRICA(IBA)UNION TOGOLAISE DE BANQUE(UTB),ECOBANK,BTCI BANK LOME TOGO.This balance is suspended in the escrow accounts awaiting claims by any foreign company of our choice.We intend to pay out this fund now a the organisation is winding up its activities since the aim of returning PEACE to the countries and the coasth as been achieved.Based on the laws and ethics of employment,we as civil servants working under this organisation, are not allowed to operate a foreign account.This is the more reason why we needed your assistance to provide an account that can sustain this fund for safe keeping and our future investment with your comprehensive advise,assistance and partnership in your country.It is how ever agreed,as the account owner in this deal to allow you 30% of the entire sum as compensation, 65% will be held on trust for us while 5% will be used to defray any incidental charges and costduring the course of the transaction.This transaction will be successfully concluded within 14 days if you accord us your unalloyed and due cooperation.You should provide the followings:YOUR COMPANY`S NAME WITH COMPLETE ADDRESS,TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS.(if available)THE NAME OF YOUR BANK,ITS ADDRESS WITH TEL,FAX AND YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER, THE COMPLETE MAILING ADRRESS OF THE BENEFICIARY WITH TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS.Upon the receipt of this informations,i will forward them to theorganisation for ratification and subsequent payment.As with the case of all organised (sensitive)and conspiredDEALS,wesolicitfory ourunreservedconfidentiality and utmost secret in this business. We hope to retire peacefully and leave a honourable business life afterwards.There are no risks involved.Youcan reach me through my private phone 00228-835-85-57 .for more details.With regards.Dr. Fakoly Gbowowa.

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation

IP Address: 41.210.21.239 - Accra, Ghana

from Mensah Justice <[email protected]>
date Fri, Oct 30, 2009
subject ADVICE.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.

- DEAR PARTNER,I HAVE A BUSINESS TRANSACTION OPPORTUNITY FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE BOTH FAMILIES.MY NAME IS MR.JUSTICE MENSAH ,AN AUDIT DIRECTOR WITH BANK OF GHANA,ACCRA GHANA.I DISCOVERED AN ABANDONED FUND WORTH OF $2.8 MILLION IN OUR BANK WHICH NO BODY IN MY BANK IS AWARE.THIS MONEY IS A LEFT OVER FROM THE FOREIGN CONTRACTORS AND THEY HAVE ALL BEEN PAID,THAT IS WHY I CONTACTED YOU TO BE THE BENEFICIARY OF THIS FUNDS.I NEED AN HONEST FOREIGN PARTNER THAT WE CAN BOTH DO THIS TRANSACTION TOGETHER .THAT IS WHY I CONTACTED YOU AS THE BENEFICIARY.AGAIN,I CONTACTED YOU BECAUSE WHILE IN THE BANK AS A WORKER,WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO OPERATE FOREIGN ACCOUNT AND IT NEEDS A FOREIGNER TO CLAIM THE MONEYAS THE BEBEFICAIRY AND I HAVE PLACED YOUR NAME AS THE OWNER WHICH WHEN YOU RECEIVE THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THEN WE SHARE IT.MOREOVER,YOU HAVE TO KEEP THIS TRANSACTION SECRETE BECAUSE I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO RELATE IT TO ANY OF MY BANK OFFICIALS TO KNOW THAT I AM INVOLVED INTO THIS TRANSACTION.THIS MONEY IS THE INTEREST YEILDED FROM ALL THE FOREIGN CONTRACT FUNDS AND I GOT IT AS AN AUDITH DIRECTOR WHEN I WAS DOING THE FINAL YEAR CHECKING.IF YOU ARE INTERESTED FOR THE FUND,THEN LET ME KNOW AND FORWARD YOUR DETAILS TO ME AS FOLLOWS:FULL NAME...,COUNTRY...PHONE AND FAX NUMBER...AGE...MARITAL STATUS... SO THAT I WILL GIVE YOU OUR BANK FORM AND YOU FILL IT AND SEND DIRECTLY TO THE BANK AS THE FUNDS OWNER WITH THE ACCOUNT NUMBER WHERE THE MONEY IS DEPOSITED WHICH I WILL ALSO GIVE YOU.THE FUND IS STILL IN SAUNDRY ACCOUNT.I WILL GIVE YOU MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT TO KNOW WHOM YOU ARE DEALING WITH.YOU CAN CALL ME OR EMAIL ME IN RETURN.WE SHALL ALL REJOICE AT LAST.THANKS,MR.JUSTICE MENSAH,HEAD OF AUDITH DEPARTMENT,BANK OF GHANA,P.M.B. NO 16. ACCRA- NORTH, GHANA.+233261626103.

IP Address: 41.202.18.193 - Accra, Ghana

from Alhassan Abdulai <[email protected]>
date Fri, Oct 30, 2009

- FROM THE DESK OF MR ABDULAI ALHASSAN.BRANCH MANAGER INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK KUMASI BRANCH GHANA.Hello Dear,My name is Mr.Abdulai Alhassan, I am the branch manager of the International Commercial Bank Kumasi branch Ghana . I got your information during my search through the Internet. I am 40 years of age and married with 3 lovely kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a Man of peace and I don't want problem, but I do not know how you will feel about this because you may have double mind. But I am telling you that this is real and you are not going to regret after doing this transaction with me. I only hope that we can assist each other. But if you don't want this business offer kindly forget it and I will not contact you again.I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the regional manager of the International Commercial Bank; it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city (Accra-Ghana) at the end of each year. On the course of the last year 2008 report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made five million five hundred thousand dollar [5, 500.000.00] which my head office is not aware of it and will never be aware of. I have since place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.As an official of the bank I can not be directly connected to this fund, so this informed me of contacting you for us to work, so that you can assist and receive this fund into your bank account for us to SHARE. Mean While you will have 35% of the total fund, Note there are practically no risk involved, it will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much as soon as I receive your response I will give you details on how we can achieve it successfully.Best Regards Mr Abdulai Alhassan
Advertisement

#15806 by Chris Fuller Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:55 pm
Here are some more:

IP Address: 41.121.123.255 - Johnnesburg, South Africa

from Mr. Peter Twala <[email protected]>
date Sun, Nov 1, 2009
subject LETTER

Due to insecurity from some illicit member of the public am sending you this vital information by via attachment for security reasons.

KINDLY OPEN THE ATTACHMENT AND VIEW THE VITAL INFORMATION
CONTACT MR PETER TWALA FOR MORE INFORMATION

EMAIL: [email protected]

Attached VITAL INFO.doc reads:

Department of Finance and Economic Affairs

Johannesburg, South Africa

Tel: +27 717 280 122

Email: [email protected]

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

My name is Peter Twala, a high placed official working with Department of (Finance & Economic Affairs) in Johannesburg South Africa. I decided to reach you directly to solicit for your assistance and guidelines in making a business investment and transfer of US$30,600,000.00 (Thirty Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to your country.

Please I must plead for your confidence in this transaction. I and a colleague of mine are currently in need of a silent foreign partner whose identity we can use to transfer this sum of money. But at this moment, I am constrained to issue more details about this profitable business until I get your response by email, please if you can take out a moment of your very busy schedule today to respond back to my private email below for more details and include your private telephone number for easier and faster communication with you.

This fund accrued legitimately to us as commission from foreign contracts, through our private connections. The fund is presently waiting to be remitted from the bank here in South Africa to any overseas beneficiary confirmed by us as associate/receiver. By virtue of our positions as civil servants in my country, we cannot acquire this money in our names. Because as high placed civil servants, we are not allowed by the civil service code of conduct to own or operate bank accounts outside of our shores. On the other hand, it is not safe for us to keep the money here due to unstable political environment. My colleague has mandated me as a matter of trust to look for an overseas silent partner who could work with us to facilitate transfer of this fund for our mutual benefit, hence the reason for this email.

My proposal is that after you receive the funds, it would be shared as follows: (1) 15% to you as commission for your co-operation and assistance in facilitating the transfer, while the remaining 83% belongs to me and two colleague and 2% will be used to offset expenses we incur at the cause of the transfer. You will be free to take out your commission immediately after the money hits your account in your country. Since our objective is to invest the money in a foreign country, it would be appreciated if you could also help us with advices and direction on investing into profitable ventures in your country.

However, this is optional, and if it is not convenient for you to further assist us with investing the money, we can end our cooperation after you make available to me our part of the money. The transaction, although discreet, is legitimate and the money will be transferred successfully with all necessary back-up official documents showing the legitimate source/origin of fund. The transfer will be effected within a period not longer than two weeks as soon as we reach an agreement and you furnish me with a suitable response indicating your interest for processing the transfer. I plead with you on one issue, whether you are interested or not, kindly do not expose this information to any one else. I confirm that the transaction is legitimate and without any risks either to us or yourself. Please, give me your response immediately by returning this mail through my alternative email address. [email protected]

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Peter Twala

Tel: +27 717 280 122

IP Address: 41.210.2.114 - Accra, Ghana

from Dr. George R. Obanaco <[email protected]>
date Mon, Nov 2, 2009
subject Attention Payment Confirmation.

- Dear Friend, Although this proposal might come to you as a surprise, since it is from someone you do not know or have not seen before, but based on recommendation, trust and confidentiality I decided to contact you. First let me introduce myself to you, My name is Dr. George R. Obanaco, I am the regional bank manager of the Barclays Bank Ghana Ltd. I am 51 years of age and married with 3 lovely kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and INTEGRITY; I only hope we can assist each other. I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the regional Auditor General of the Barclays Bank Ghana Ltd.; it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each year. On the course of last year 2008 end of year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made an excess profit of Three Million Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand united states dollars [USd$3.750,000.00] which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of.I have since placed this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary. As an officer of the bank I can not be directly connected to this money, this is why I,m contacting you for us to work so that you can assist me and receive this money into your bank account for us to share. Upon your acceptance of this proposal, I have generally agreed on this sharing ration 30% of the total sum will be given to you for your assistance upon the receipt of the funds in your account while 70% will be for me. Note that there are practically no risks involved in this transaction, it will be bank to bank transfer,all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with Takoradi branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account. I assure you we can achieve it successfully if you can follow my instruction and direction. In your reply, please send the following information as underlined below: 1. Your full names..............2. Your phone number............3. Your nationality.............4. Your Age/Sex.................5. Your occupation..............Thank you for your understanding. Best regards, Dr. George R. Obanaco, Interesting Article for You.

IP Address: 119.70.40.101 - Proxy server, Seoul, Korea

from [email protected] <[email protected]>
date Tue, Nov 3, 2009
subject RSCE

Dear sir/ma
I don't know you in person, but based in the spirit of trust,
faithfulness and confidentiality,
I am begging you to help us to pull out the
sum of ($686,000) from our office.
you have nothing to be afraid of every plan
is made already, all we requires is a bank account oversea to deposit the money.
I will detail you fully upon your reply to this mail
regards
Ben C Nnokri
(River State Commissioner for Education)

IP Address: 41.210.1.12 - Accra, Ghana

from Rawlings Bernard <[email protected]>
date Tue, Nov 3, 2009
subject Interesting Article for You

Interesting Article for You

- Dear Friend,I am a banker by profession, and currently holding the post of an external auditor of the bank.I have the opportunity of transferring uncliamed funds of my clients. Hence; I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 65/30 while 5% is for contingencies.if you agree to my business proposal,Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i got your reply of this proposal.Please indicate your willingness by replying this letter for more informations.Looking forward to hear from you.You can reach me with this private email address: [email protected] Note that there are practically no risks involved in this transaction,it will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with Takoradi branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.Do not make undue the advantage of the trust I will bestowed on you,and I assure you we can achieve it successfully.Kindly furnish me your Full information:Full Names...,Age....,Sex...,Occupation.......Address.....,Contact Phone Number....,Fax Number???So that I will prepare all relevant documents and program your names as the depositor and beneficiary of this fund.Thanks & Best Regards,Mr Bernard Rawlings
#15904 by Chris Fuller Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:35 am
IP Address: 62.56.151.5 - Proxy server, Nigeria

from Kenneth D Oyewole <[email protected]>
date Wed, Nov 4, 2009
subject PROVIDE ME YOOUR CONTACT DETAILS(KENNETH D.)

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Kenneth Oyewole Daniel the bill and foreign exchange manager in ECOBANK, Nigeria. In my department, I found the deposited fund amounted $15,545,230.00 USD (Fifteen Million Five hundred and forty five Thousand, two hundred and thirty United States Dollars) owned by a disease customer who worked with the Shell petroleum Development commission SPDC, he died in the air crash with his entire family. However, I shall detail you with the full information as soon as I hear from you.
If you be able and capable to assist me by providing me with your receiving bank details where this fund will lodge in our favour? this is a legit and a 100% free of risk, i have all the papers prepare in transferring this fund. this are detail i shall forward to you as soon as i get you reply.
I shall give you 30% of the total sum as soon as this fund hits your account and I shall visit you in your country for legal Business proposal this is very confidential.
If you are interested, please forward me the bellow information's;
Your name: ............................
Your country: .........................
Your phone Number: ......................
Your Tel/fax: ...........................
Your bank account number............
Your bank name and address....................
Your age: ................................
Your occupation: .......................
Please base on trust I will need you to send me a scan copy of your driver’s licenses or National ID card so that i can confident more in you.
Thank for your anticipated co-operation

reply me now
Yours Faithfully.
MR. KENNETH D. OYEWOLE

IP Address: 114.127.246.36 - Proxy server, Jakarta, Indonesia

from Ahalji MUSA Leechia <[email protected]>
date Fri, Nov 6, 2009
subject DEAREST IT MY PLEASURE TO CONTACT YOU??

FROM THE DESK OF DR, AHALJI MUSA LEECHIA
AUDITOR GENERAL FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
DEUTSCH BANK OF MALAYSIA.

DEAREST ONE ,

I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of
mind and in a better healthy condition. While searching through and I came
accross your profile and decided to contact you. and I am writing at this hour
because of my status In order to transfer out US$ 25,500,000 dollars (Twenty
Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) from DEUTSCHE BANK OF MALAYSIA
( D. B .M) I have the courage to contact you if you are interested and willing
to help transfer this fund outside MALAYSIA to your country for investment.

Please consider this as deal between both of us, and we are going to sign an
agreement before we take off. For the purpose of introduction, I am DR, AHLAJI
MUSA LEECHI an Auditor in the DEUTSCHE BANK OF MALAYSIA there was an
account opened in this bank since 1993 and since then nobody has come for this
money.

According to this file in my office, the beneficiary of this fund died since
1995 and his name is Mr. Joseph Andreas, a foreigner.Following this development,
I want to transfer this fund in overseas account, this is a deal if you are
interested, your personal account details, also your contact phone number are
needed for easy communication, be rest assured that this transaction will only
last for three weeks, I have agreed to offer you 40% of the total money, 60%
will be for my investments in your country or any other country you may deem safe.

I would appreciate if your urgent and confidential attention will be given to
this proposal. please get back to me with the following details below

FULL NAMES: ____________________
HOME ADDRESS:_________________
TELEPHONE NO:__________________
FAX NO:_________________________
AGE____________________________
MARITAL STATUS:________________
I will send you all the bank's details of the transfer department and the
phone number if you promise me that you will not take the money all by yourself.
Contact me with the email bellow :

THANKS MAY THE LORD BLESSED YOU
BEST REGARDS
DR, AHLAJI MUSA LEECHI
#15989 by Chris Fuller Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:04 pm
This scam mail, like many others, is based upon a genuine tragedy. The sender of this email, however, is not the Group Chief Executive of Lloyds, and has never had any connection to the late Mr Shumejda. He does not have access to a dormant account containing £15 million and therefore he does not have a percentage of that amount to offer to anybody. He is a scammer with nothing to offer except lies to persuade you to send him your money.

from Richard Williams <[email protected]>
date Fri, Nov 6, 2009
subject good day

Group Chief Executive of
Lloyds Banking Group
25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN
http://www.lloydsbankinggroup.com

RE: MY REQUEST FOR PARTNERSHIP !!

My Name is Mr.Richard Williams, the Group Chief Executive, Lloyds Banking Group, Main Branch here in London. On a routine inspection i discovered a dormant account with a Balance of ?15,000,000.00 (Fifteen Million Pounds Sterlings).On Further investigation, i also discovered that the account holder Late Mr. John Shumejda, of Florida America who perished in plane crash at Birmingham Airport on 4th Jan, 2002, with other passengers aboard as you can comfirm it through these web sites bellow: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/1742404.stm

http://www.cwn.org.uk/business/a-z/a/ag ... -crash.htm

He died leaving no beneficiary to the account, and the bank will approve this money to any foreigner who have information about this account which i will give to you. because the former operator of this account is a foreigner from Florida America and i am certainly sure that he is dead and nobody will come to claim this money again.Therefore i need your full cooperation in this transaction, i will provide all the necessary information needed in order to claim this money, but you will need to send to me information about yourself so that i will trust you for this business, your full name and address including you phone/fax number and your occupation.
I want to assure you that this transfer is 100% risk free you have nothing to worry about because i am with the account information of Late Mr. John Shumejda, which i will give to you.
Finally, i promise you 40% of the total money for your corporation and assistance while 50 % will be for me there after i and my family will visit your country for investment and 5% will be mapped out for any expenses that might made in the process of succeeding the transaction while remaining 5% will be donated to the charity and motherless babies home. If you are interested, please reply me through My Private email, for more details about this transaction.
Thanks and God bless.
Sincerely Yours,
Mr.Richard Williams.
#16063 by Chris Fuller Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:17 pm
IP Address: 196.1.177.89 - Nigeria

from Dr.Achar Anashi <[email protected]>
date Sun, Nov 8, 2009
subject REQUEST FOR BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP

FROM THE DESK OF:
Dr.Achar Anashi
Director Fed. Min.of Finance
Lagos, Nigeria.

Attention:

REQUEST FOR BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP

I got your contact as a result of my discreet search for an associate in
your country. I know this e-mail must come to you as a surprise, more so
that we have not met before. You see, I believe in direct personal
foreign contacts are better made this way, hence this e-mail to you. I
am particularly interested in dealing with you because I expect you to
be reliable and be more helpful.

I am Dr.Achar Anashi, Director General, Federal Ministry of Finance,
Lagos and I hope to retire very soon into private business with you as
my foreign partner. I am prepared to go into partnership agreement with
you but I will need your assistance in securing on my behalf the sum of
US8.55 Million (Eight Million, Five Hundred and Fifty
Thousand U.S Dollars only), being over invoiced Federal Government of
Nigeria, African Development Bank and World Bank Assisted Rural
Development Projects proceeds now ready for payment by the present
administration in this year budget.

Since I am still in active government service, it is not possible to
secure the fund in my name for obvious reasons. I shall process
necessary documents/invoices and file payment application for the fund
to be released to you for our joint business ventures. I consider this a
once in a lifetime opportunity to get the needed capital for my future
after retirement. Please, treat this offer with top secrecy because we
need to conclude this deal with absolute confidentiality.

To demonstrate my willingness to conclude this deal with you, I am
prepared to offer you a good negotiable percentage (30%) of the money to
be secured by you and another negotiable percentage (10%) from our joint
ventures. Be assured that this transaction is to our mutual benefit and
will not affect you in anyway presently or in future. With your full
co-operation, we can conclude this transaction within the next 14
working days upon the receipt of good bank account details from you. All
I require from you is transparent honesty and commitment to our success
together.

Let me know immediately your response to this proposal so that we can
arrange meetings and enter into possible agreements. Direct your reply
to me as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully,

Dr.Achar Anashi

IP Address: 113.113.30.29 - Shenzhen, China

from Mrs. Mary Osei <[email protected]>
date Mon, Nov 9, 2009
subject From Mrs. Mary: (Acknowledge in Good Faith)

Mrs. Mary Osei
Branch Manager
Eco Bank of Ghana
First Light Branch
Accra Ghana.
E-mail: [email protected]

Esteemed compliments,

I anticipate that you read this mail quickly and let me know your opinion or willingness on this classified information that I will release to you. Firstly, I am Mrs. Mary Osei, the branch manager of the Eco Bank Of Ghana Limited, First Light Branch Accra. I am a Ghanaian with tow kids.

I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of US $12,850.000.00 Million Dollars. This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am the manager made as profit during the last two years. I have already submitted an approved End of the Year report to my Head Office here in Accra and they will never know of this Excess. I have since then, placed this amount of US &12,850.000.00 Million Dollars. On a SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without a beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account. I intend to part 35% of this fund to you while 65% shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. It is going to be a bank-to-bank transfer to your nominated bank account anywhere you feel safer. All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund.

If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response. As soon as I receive your kind response, I will give you details on how we can achieve it successfully.

With Regards,
Mrs. Mary Osei.
#16130 by Chris Fuller Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:44 am
The IP Address of this one proves that the email was not sent from the UK, and the writer is not 'here in London'. A co.uk email address does not mean that the sender is actually living in the UK.

IP Address: 82.128.21.253 - Lagos, Nigeria

from EXXON MOBILE <[email protected]>
date Tue, Nov 10, 2009
subject Attention: Sir/Ma.

Attention: Sir/Ma.

My name is Sheryl Newton, an Australian, based in London U.k. I work with a very established oil company here in London, name of company withheld for security reason`s. My boss is in charge of offshore remittance in this establishment. He asked me to seek your assistance for a transfer of [GB ?7M] SEVEN MILLION POUNDS STERLING] to your account for further private investment.

This amount accrued from an over-invoiced contract awarded to a chinese firm for the construction of an Oil Drilling stations in Berkshire London in 2006. The original value of the contraact was (GBP ?14M) but we manipulated the figure to read Twenty one Million pound sterling(?21M). The extra (?7M) is what we want to transfer to your account for our own personal use and investments.

Note that the nature of your job does not matter,All modalities to effect the payment and subsequent transfer of this money have been worked out. This transaction is 100% risk free but requires 100 percent confidentiality. This is a golden opportunity, which must not be allowed to slip out of our hands as a result of any careless acts and utterances.

We chose you for this transaction because we believe that good friends can be discovered and
businesses such as this cannot be realized without trust. You can be rest assured that your security has been considered before you were contacted.
At the end of the deal you will be compensated with 24% of the total sum, while the rest will be used for investments in some lucrative ventures in your country.

If you are interested in this deal, kindly get back to me with your full details including your private telephone.

Thanks,

Sheryl Newton.
+44-762-413-2159

The sender of this scam mail, however, is indeed in Ghana, as they claim to be. But the email has not been sent from a Ghanian Bank Manager. The sender is not a Bank Manager, and does not have millions of dollars to share.

IP Address: 41.210.13.215 - Accra, Ghana

from Sandra Addo <[email protected]>
date Tue, Nov 10, 2009
subject Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,

My name is Miss Sandra Addo, a Senior Staff and Regional Branch Manager here in our Bank at Standard Chartered Bank Ghana,I got your information during my search on your Country chamber of commerce. I am 33Years of Age not married,It may interest you to hear that I am a woman of PEACE.

I only hope we can assist each other. I have packaged a financial Transaction that will benefit both of us, as the Regional Bank Manager, it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head Office in the capital City Accra at the end of October 2009.On the course of this last report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made (Seven Million Two hundred Thousand United State Dollars [$7.2 million Dollars] Which my Head Office, are not aware.

Then I decided to place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any Beneficiary. As an Officer of the Bank I can not be directly connected to this money,so this informed my contacting you for us to work so that you can assist me to receive this money into you bank account. I am willing to give you 50% of the total fund.

Note,there are practically no risk involved, it will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is your honest and assistance to claim as the original depositor of this fund so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.

I will appreciate it very much. As soon as I receive your response I will details you on how we can achieve it successfully.

Thank You
Miss Sandra Addo.
#16357 by Chris Fuller Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:13 pm
from [email protected]
date Wed, Nov 11, 2009
subject Dear friend....Dr.Malam Lamido has sent you a message from plymouthbrethren.org

plymouthbrethren.org
Dear friend....Dr.Malam Lamido thought you would like to see the plymouthbrethren.org web site.
Message from Sender:

Dear friend,

My name is Malam Lamido Sanusi, the new governor, Central Bank of Nigeria, my office monitors and controls the affairs of all other banks and financial institutions in Nigeria. I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international levels. I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as ghost accounts, unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced sum etc.

I will add your name among the people expecting their funds to be transferred into their account, on this note; I wish to have a deal with you as regards to this funds. As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits, I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions I received two days ago from the Senate Committee on Contract Payments Foreign Debts to submit the List of payment reports expenditures and audited reports of revenues. Among several others, I have decided to remit this contract sum following my idea that we have a deal agreement and I am going to do this legally.

MY CONDITIONS ARE:

1. The sum of USD$5.1 Million. Only will paid into an account I will provide you after you have confirmed the $10.2 million total amount transferred into your account by telegraphic Transfer (T/T), confirmable in 3 working days.

2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly by email / telephone, for security purposes.

3. There should be no third parties as most problems associated with fund release are caused by agents or representative.

If you agree with my conditions, l advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the three days mandate. I hope you don't reject this offer and have your funds transferred. I anticipate hearing from you.

Best Regards
Malam Lamido Sanusi.
Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

Unless Ye Repent
by H A Ironside

Gospel Folio Press © 1994
Grand Rapids, MI

Originally published in 1937
by American Tract Society as Except Ye Repent
Click here to read more on our site

IP Address: 41.218.195.222 - Accra, Ghana

from Gabriel Boatey <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date Wed, Nov 11, 2009
subject dear friend

Dear friend,

I am Mr. Gabriel boater, Director of Project, GHANA Department of

Minerals and Energy.

I am making this contact with you based on the committee's need
for an individual/company who is willing to assist us with a
solution to a money transfer.

This amount $3.5m represents the balance of the total contract
value executed on behalf of Department by a foreign contracting
firm, which we the officials over-invoiced deliberately, of which
the actual sum has been paid..Should you be willing to assist us in
the transaction, your share of the sum will be 30% of the $3.5
million, 70% for us and 5% for taxation and miscellaneous expenses.

I await your immediate response.

Yours faithfully,
call +233249116380
Mr.Gabriel boater

IP Address: 41.218.209.250 - Accra, Ghana

from [email protected]
date Thu, Nov 12, 2009
subject malam usman has forwarded a page to you from conversantlife.com

conversantlife.com
malam usman thought you would like to see this page from the conversantlife.com web site.
Message from Sender:

Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) Our Ref: SCB/IRD/CBX/021/04 malam usman. Executive Manager, Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) Accra Ghana. Email: malam usman RE: BANK ERROR IN YOUR FAVOUR:$USD25MUSD Dear Friend . I am malam usman. the Executive Manager of Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) Since my assumption of office , I have been able to offset most Overdue contract sums owed by the Government of Ghana to Foreign contractors in the past years. In the process of these payments, I discovered through investigation that my predecessor moved out the above-mentioned sum outside but was unable to conclude the transaction before he was removed out of office unaware and the bank codes changed. The fund originated from the balance of over-invoiced sum and inflated government contracts of which the principal sum had been paid to foreign contactors that executed their contract some years ago. This fund is now floating in a suspense account of our bank and will be moved by Certified Bank Draft within 48 hours of perfection of your account coordinates. I have concluded all necessary Arrangements for the TRANSFER of the money to an account .Contacting you on this issue became imperative to owing to the fact that the transfer cannot be affected without a second party account and receiving Bank Code and SWIFT numbers. Therefore, what is required from you is trust and honesty. No further documentation, no travel is required, I will forward an account where my share will be further transferred to when the money reaches your bank. At the moment i can only give information that are reasonably able to assist the transaction without jeopardize my person, work or this transaction. Please send detail information, 1 your full names............................................................. 2,your telephone/fax numbers........................................ 3,profession.................................................................... 4,age/sex........................................................................ 5,marital status.................................................. 6,Occupation............................................................... You can email now to indicate your willingness. Thanks in advance for a mutual and fruitful Business association. Regards, malam usman. Executive Manager, Standard Chartered Bank (SCB)
Relief groups scramble to aid Myanmar
by Robert316
Click here to read more on our site

IP Address: 41.203.239.19 - Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

from Mr Asrul Mallam <[email protected]>
date Thu, Nov 12, 2009
subject VERY URGENT

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: [email protected]

- HI, I AM MR.ASRUL MALLAM,I WORK IN ONE OF THE REPUTABLE BANK IN BURKINA FASO. I HAVE A BUSINESS WHICH WILL BE BENEFICIAL TO BOTH OF US. THE AMOUNT INVOLVED IS ($10.5 MILLION US DOLLARS) WHICH I WANT TO TRANSFER FROM AN ABANDONED ACCOUNT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, YOUR SHARE IS 40% WHILE 60% FOR ME.THIS IS 100% FREE RISK. CONTACT ME AT EMAIL [email protected]
#16428 by Chris Fuller Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:01 pm
IP Address: 41.207.162.5 - Proxy server, Togo

from Tochukwu Tbeto <[email protected]>
date Fri, Nov 13, 2009
subject Goodday ,

Goodday ,

I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to starting a relationship but I believe knowing each other starts from a step of which I believe I am not making a mistake exposing this very important business deal to you?

Firstly, let me identify myself without any intention of equivocation,

I am Mr Tochukwu Tbeto 52years old, Financial Expert worked here in Togo West Africa,I will be happy if we can do business together in good faith and this proposal will be of mutual benefit for us.I have a transaction deal in the tune of £15,000,000.00 (Fifteen-Million British Pounds Sterling} to be transferred to any possible safe account with your good assistance. I have every possibility & advantages for the proceeds of this account to be paid to you and then both of us can share equal percentage meaning 50% for me and 50% to you. can I trust you on this subject matter?

I had discussed this issue privately with the Top Bank Director and he agreed to help and have instructed me to look for a foreigner who can be trusted and capable to handle this transaction so that we can secretly move this money out from Togo West Africa immediately basing on Investments plans in your Country.I guarantee that this will be executed under a concrete special arrangement that will protect us from any breach of law.I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and you should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been made for the completion of this operation.

This money was secretly deposited and placed for an Investment before the late holder died and none of his families or relatives knows about this money,I came across this great fortune during an annual pre-audition.If you can be trusted and capable to handle this business with me in full confidence & trust,please send me the following information for documentation preparation and also give me your word of confidence that we will work as one team and I will get in return what belongs to me after successful transmission this operation : reply to my private email address: [email protected]

(1). Full names:

(2). Private phone numbers:

(3). Current residential address:

(4). Occupation:

(5). Age and Sex:

More Information about yourself ETC.

I look forward hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Mr Tochukwu Tbeto
#16503 by Chris Fuller Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:54 am
IP Address: 41.203.236.132 - Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

from Albert Dang <[email protected]>
date Sat, Nov 14, 2009
subject I wait for your reply.

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: [email protected]

- I am the Manager and in charge of Auditing section in a Financial institution ,in Africa I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($17.2 million) immediately out of this country.I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 30% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this business.Thanks Mr Albert Dang

from Dr.David Mensah <[email protected]>
date Sat, Nov 14, 2009
subject Hello

Pardon me for not having the pleasure of knowing your mindset before
making you this offer as it is utterly confidential and genuine by
virtue of its nature.

I write to solicit your assistance in a funds transfer of USD $ 5.5
Million. This funds has been stashed out of the excess profit made
last year by my branch office of the International Commercial Bank
which I am the Manager.

I have already submitted an approved end of the year 2008 report to my
head office here in Accra and they will never know of this excess
funds.
I have since then, placed this amount on a Non-Investment Account
without a beneficiary.

Upon your response, I will configure your name in our database as
holder of that Non-Investment Account. I will then guide you on how to
apply to my head office for the Account Closure/ Bank-to-bank
remittance of the funds to your designated bank account. You could set
up an empty account just to receive this funds.

If you concur with this proposal, I intend for you to retain 30% of
the funds while 70% shall be for me, Hope that's fair right. Thanks
for your time, Will be impatiently waiting on your reply. Have the
best of the rest the day.

Best Regards,
Dr.David Mensah
#16508 by GomerPyle Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:55 am
If you ever think any of these offers are real, this is a reply I have received today from one of the scammers mentioned in this thread, after i contacted him pretending to be a scammer too. :D

It's in Pidgin English and shows how their minds work. I'll get what information I can out of him (not much probably as this is just a beginner) and send him on a few errands (more likely), but this is more baiting work dealt with at 419eater.

Subject: abeg make we robb mind

in da case if you re very good then let me work for you, everybody is learning why some are good, i can tell you i m very good but i need to learn from you guy, i m not gud just comming up man....... just managing my small PM laptop with 40GB and 2.0GB of ram, master i no get joy for this work, i m not a street guy, i m a responsible your guy like you, but may be we need to husle, with great respect master, i rest my case, i await your response to allow me work for you, i fit travel come meet you for any where if only you invite,

thanks for opening my eyes,

my real name na ken

Non-EU citizens should go here to find out about obtaining a visa to work as an au pair in the UK
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/doineedvisa/
Whenever payment is requested by Western Union you're dealing with a scammer
#17045 by Chris Fuller Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:39 pm
Some more:

from peterside Idawariffa <[email protected]>
date Tue, Nov 17, 2009
subject Foreign Division of Banking Supervision.

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE, VICTORIA ISLAND
LAGOS - NIGERIA.
[Office of Chief Controller on Foreign Payment Reserve]

Attention,

This fund (US$15.4 Million) has been abandoned by a foreigner and ready for payment with my department for some years now and needs to be transferred into a foreign account owner as soon as possible.

I just need a trust worthy individual who can stand and provide his/her bank account details for the swift transfer and payment of this fund in his/her name with immediate effect.

If you are interested Please i need the following information of yours which include your Names and Bank Co-ordinates, Occupation, Residence/Office Addresses, Telephone numbers, Age and Marital status that will enable me make proper changes to former information’s and urgent wire/payment into your nominated bank account as soon as possible.

No risk of any kind attached and please shearing mode will be discussed between i and my partner and your humble self now the beneficiary owner of this fund just as transfer is in progress and must be concluded within seven working days.

If you are interested your urgent response will be needed.

Faithfully,

Peterside Idawariffa
C.B.N

IP Address: 41.210.20.20 - Accra, Ghana

from Barry Moye <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date Wed, Nov 18, 2009
subject Do get in torch with me

Hello My Friend,

I am writing to seek your cooperation over this business, Please due welcome this letter.
I am Mr Barry Moye, the director of the accounts & auditing dept .ECO Bank of Ghana. (C B G) With due respect, I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be beneficial to both of us.

At the bank's last accounts/auditing evaluations, my staffs came across an old account which was being maintained by a foreign client who we learnt was among the deceased passengers of motor accident on November. 2003, the deceased was unable to run this account since his death. The account has remained dormant without the knowledge of his family since it was put in a safe deposit account in the bank for future investment by the client.

Since his demise, even the members of his family haven't applied for claims over this fund and it has been in the safe deposit account until I discovered that it cannot be claimed since our client is a foreign national and we are sure that he has no next of kin here to file claims over the money. As the director of the department, this discovery was brought to my office so as to decide what is to be done. I decided to seek ways through which to transfer this money out of the bank and out of the country too.

The total amount in the account is seven million five hundred thousand dollars (USD 7,500,000.00).with my positions as staffs of the bank, I am handicapped because I cannot operate foreign accounts and cannot lay bonafide claim over this money. The client was a foreign national and you will only be asked to act as his next of kin and I will supply you with all the necessary information and bank data to assist you in being able to transfer this money to any bank of your choice where this money could be transferred into.

The total sum will be shared as follows: 50% for me, 50% for you and expenses incidental occur during the transfer will be incur by both of us. The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction till the fund transfer to your account.

Since I work in this bank that is why you should be confident in the success of this transaction because you will be updated with information as at when desired.

I will wish you to keep this transaction secret and confidential as I am hoping to retire with my share of this money at the end of transaction which will be when this money is safety in your account. I will then come over to your country for sharing according to the previously agreed percentages. You might even have to advise me on possibilities of investment in your country or elsewhere of our choice. May God help you to help me to a restive retirement, Amen.

Please for further information and enquiries feel free to contact me back immediately for
more explanation and better understanding .

I am waiting for your urgent response!!!

Thanks and remain blessed.

Mr Barry Moye

from Mr. Eric Freeman <[email protected]>
date Thu, Nov 19, 2009
subject Profitable proposal from Mr Eric Freeman

Do open the attached folder to read the content of my proposal

Regards,
Mr Eric Freeman

Attached Mr[1]. Eric Freeman.doc reads:

Mr Eric Freeman

32 Sliveway Melvin

Johannesburg, South Africa

+27-787-919-754

Good Day.

In line with Government’s commitment to transform the public sector, The South African National Roads Agency Ltd (SANRAL) was established in April 1998 by an Act of Parliament as an independent statutory company operating along commercial lines and at arm’s length from Government.

I am Mr. Eric Freeman, the Director of Contract Award and Procurement Commission (CAPCOM) to the Republic of South Africa. I and the Chairman of (CAPCOM) (Mr.Joseph Clark) are confidentially requesting for your consent to transfer a deliberate OVER-INVOICED sum of US$14,500,000.00 Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Contract awarded to foreign firms in preparation of the 2010 Fifa Football World Cup to be hosted by South Africa.

This is to use your name/particulars LEGALLY transfer the said fund which we deliberately inflated/over-estimated during the contract we awarded some months Ago for our personal benefit. Hence we have decided to invest and re-settle outside the African continent due to geometric economic depression and increase in crises, which leads to violation of human rights, devaluation of currencies, acute scarcity of food and other amenities

If interested, send me an email so I can give you the full details and I have the deposit document in my possession.

I await your urgent reply.

Best Regards

Mr Eric Freeman

+27-787919754

IP Address: 41.203.233.60 - Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso - not sent directly from Gmail

from Karim Ahmed <[email protected]>
date Thu, Nov 19, 2009
subject Confidential Please.

Also sent from:

from Karim Ahmed <[email protected]>
date Fri, Nov 20, 2009
subject Keep Confidential

IP Address: 41.203.232.252 - Burkina Faso

Dear friend

I am mr,karim ahmad, the Foreign Operations Manager in African Development Bank Group here in Burkina Faso. Thus i humbly request your assistance to claim this fund, Twenty-Five million two hundred thousand United States dollars ($25,200,000.00).The account holder suddenly passed away in a plane crash, left no beneficiary who would be entitled to the receipt of these fund. For this reason, i have found it expedient to transfer this fund to a trustworthy individual with capacity to act as foreign business partner.

Upon the transfer of this fund in your account, you will take 40% as your share from the total fund, 10% will be used as the expense incur during the process of the transfer to your account and 50% will be for me.Please if you are really sure you can handle this project, contact me with this number +226 78 36 17 17. I am looking forward to read from you soon .

Yours faithfully,
karim ahmad
Tel: +226 78 36 17 17.

IP Address: 82.128.32.13 - Lagos, Nigeria

from IHUKA JAMES <[email protected]>
date Thu, Nov 19, 2009
subject WE NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

- MR. IHUKA JAMES 3B Owo Crescent Sage Park North Victoria Island Nigeria PRIVATE EMAIL ([email protected]) RE: TRANSFER OF ($48,223.000.00 USD}FORTY EIGHT MILLION TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS) INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business. Though, this medium (Internet)has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication. However,this correspondence is unofficial and private, and it should be treated as such. At first I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk and trouble free to both parties. My name is MR. IHUKA JAMES, I work as the personal manager in account management section in charge of credit and foreign bills of one of the prime banks here in Nigeria. On a routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a Balance Of S$48,223,000. 00 (Forty eight million two hundred and twenty three thousand U.S dollar).On further discreet investigation, I also discovered that the account holder has died long ago with his family on a fatal Auto-accident leaving no beneficiary to the account and no other person knows about this account. I am in close contact with the manager of the bank here who is my partner and he is willing to approve the transfer to any reliable and trustworthy foreigner with foreign bank account because the former operator of the a/c is a foreigner and from Australia in particular. I am certainly sure that he has no written or oral WILL attached to the account , no beneficiary and nobody will come again for the claim of this money. It is only a foreigner who can claim this money with legal claims to the account holder which I will provide to you if you are interested, therefore I need your cooperation in this transaction. The difference in country of origins is not a hindrance to the success of this transaction. This money will remain useless in this dormant account if I did not transfer the fund out to a foreign account. I will provide the necessary information and documents needed in order to claim this money. I only need your cooperation as a foreigner to provide your safe bank account information for the transfer. All arrangement that will ensure a smooth transfer of the fund to the account which you are to nominate is already in place.You should also provide me with your direct phone lines for easy communication. I wish for utmost confidentiality in handling this transaction. At the conclusion of this transaction, your share will be 30% of the total transfer sum, 60% for me and my partner while 10% will be set aside for any expenses both parties might incur during the process of the transfer. The fund will be transferred to your account in two parts. I will first transfer $20USD Million to your account. I will fly over to meet you after the successful transfer for sharing according to the agreed percentages.I will have the remaining balance of USD28,223 Million transferred to your account only after the successful sharing of the first transfer without any disappointment from your side. Let me hear from you URGENTLY. For further inquiries contact me through my private email address : ([email protected]) Let all email be through my private email address ([email protected]) Best Regards, MR. IHUKA JAMES Email: ([email protected])
#17104 by Chris Fuller Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:59 pm
Like many other scam mails, this one emphasises the need to keep the transaction a secret. The scammer does not want anyone telling their friends and relatives about it - in case one of those friends or relatives says, 'That is a scam!'

They would be correct: it is a scam.

IP Address: 41.222.192.88 - Suspected proxy, Cotonou, Benin

from MRS ELIZABETH ZODO <[email protected]>
date Sat, Nov 21, 2009
subject Strictly Confidential

Strictly Confidential,

I am Mrs Elizabeth Zodo, head, audit department of my bank. in Cotonou, Benin Republic of West Africa. I am contacting you on a very urgent business transaction that would be beneficial to both families. This business offer is 100% risk free but has to be handled with utmost confidentiality and secrecy. The reason is that I would not want my bank to know that I spearheaded the transfer of the funds to a foreign account.
In the course of our routine audit in the bank, my colleagues and I discovered that there is a dormant account owned by an American national who died in a plane crash with the wife years back. At the end of the year meeting of the board of directors of my bank held last week, it was resolved that if there are no claims to it till January next year, the funds will be disbursed amongst themselves. Consequent upon this, my colleagues and I conceived the idea to contact a foreigner who would send in an application for claims to the funds as a business partner to the late customer. We will give you all the necessary informations about the account so that you can quickly send an application for claim to the funds. We will guide you with any information that may be required of you from the management of the bank.
The total funds and accrued interest is 5.5 Million United States Dollars. Upon the successful transfer of the funds to your nominated bank account, you shall be entitled to 30% of the total funds while the other 70% will be for us.
Please, if you are interested to work with us, respond to this mail as soon as possible so that we shall set up the necessary machinery to actualize this objective.
Thanks and remain blessed.
Mrs Elizabeth Zodo