Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#131069 by soldierfortune Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:53 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Sandra Albert, 23 years old woman from the Rwanda, parents was killed by the rebels during the civil war. Found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. Late father (Dr. Albert Habimana) left an inheritance $4.7 million US dollars, deposited in English bank and Miss. Sandra is the next of kin. Due a number of reasons she don't have access of the funds, mainly according to the financial governing laws of Senegal, people under refugees are not allow to participate personal into any monetary transaction or to operate an account international or locally. She needs the foreign trustee/investor, who will claim for the deposited funds on her behalf. The funds would be transferred to the trustee/investor's account and invested on the lucrative business. Trustee/investor's commission and allowance would be 35%. The trustee/investor would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, continue her studies and start new better life.

She obtained a lawyer (Barrister Stephen Dennis) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which Miss. Sandra would sign in the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/investor and sign documents on behalf of him. There was a number of costs, total sum €1.148 EURO and it should been pay immediately via Western Union.

MONEY RECEIVER:

Name: Stephen Dennis
Address: No. 115 Leopold Seldar Senghor Airport Way, Dakar, Senegal

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Site: twofishdating
User: sandrababyone
Female seeking Male

Site: twofishdating
Date: 10-16-2012 13:12:20
Subject: [email protected]

Hello my dear, My name is miss Sandra, i am single and never married before. i was brought up in a decent home, i am easy and down to earth going kind of girl, My dear friend, i just reviewed your profile on this (thedatingnook.com) dating website, it pleased me so much that i could not keep my feelings without sharing it with you, i am so proud to ask for you for a friendship with you, My dear, i wish you could permit me to explain myself better to you, i can also share or exchange my photos with you.i am hoping faithfully on your response, Here is my direct email id ID ([email protected]) i shall be very glad to receiving you acceptances, thanks.

yours faithfully,
Sandra.

Profile photo

Received: from [41.83.13.251]
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 09:42:03 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Hoping to hear from you

Dear, warm greetings to you, I apologize for intruding into your privacy, since we don't know each other, but pay attention and understand my reason of contacting you Please don't be angry with me, Firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email, inline with the message, which I have sent to you. How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit hut over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is (Miss. Sandra Princess Albert) I am (23years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from (Rwanda) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single, (never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar refugee camp as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. My late father (Albert Habimana) was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Kigali the capital of Rwanda, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood. I know that i should have waited for our relationship to last a while before i tell you all this secret, but because of my situation here in the camp, and i don't want to die here, please. Right now, as I am talking to you, I am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I contacted you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend Samuel Kammala), who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOUR MISSION) here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female. The Reverend Tel number is (+221775938325). if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me (Sandra Princess) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it phone or what ever, because it is against the law of this country. My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it), I have my late father's (personal written will and death certificate) here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is ($4.7 Million United state dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. so, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful hardworking and GOD fearing people.

Please attach your direct and full information, Your Names, Your Telephone and Your Country, including your pictures in your next mail. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, attached here is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours in love Miss Sandra Princess

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.208.184.196]
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 11:24:25 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Here Is The Bank Contact.

My Dearest one, How are you doing today, hoped you are fine and doing well. Dearest, i thanks you once again for giving me hope of extricating from this problematic situation which am passing through ever since the abrupt death of my beloved parents, Honey am really grateful and God must Surely repay you in returns. Meanwhile I love you from depth of my heart, that's why I open up everything about my life & entrust my inheritance into your care, Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

Note, I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner, a responsible parson who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. That is why i choose you after going through your profile which speak good of you while searching for a responsible parson who will help me out of this place and get back to my studies. You will have 25% of the total money helping me In this regards and l have mapped 10% for any expenses that might come in this transfer and the remaining money will be managed by us in any business of your choice when i come to be with you, i will like you to contact the bank today with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $4.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. The contact information of the bank are as follows,

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON
1 Basinghall Avenue, London, EC2V 5DD, United Kingdom.
http://www.standardchartered.com
Mr. Peter sands. Director Foreign Operation
Telephone number: +447045746529, +447035961898
Fax number: +447005931063, +448447743176
(1) Bank code: 30004
(2) Branch code: (00759)
(3) IBAN (No. of international Banking): LN76 3000 4007 5900 0001 9508658
(4) BIC (Bank identification code): BNPALNPPPGB

Information About The Deposit Code Are As Follows.
Name of depositor.............Dr Albert Habimana
Nationality:..............................RWANDA
Account number ................BLB745008901546/QB/91/A
Next of kin ............................Miss.Sandra Albert
Amount deposited.........................$ 4.7 Million
Email; [email protected]

Contact the bank now on how to transfer the $ 4.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin, i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible to continue my education in your country, please make sure that you contact the bank for more information ok. l am waiting to hear from you soon about contacting the bank for the transfer, have a nice day and God bless you!. i remain yours forever in love,

Miss.Sandra

SEND THIS MAIL BELLOW TO THE BANK TODAY.

Respected Sir,
I, Mr................a permanent resident of ...................I wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favour and quick necessary action at your end. That Miss Sandra Albert, daughter of Late Dr Albert Habimana now living in Dakar Senegal, is in a refugee status. I am her foreign partner and will stand on her behalf. she is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for her beloved daughter. That I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next kin to my account in my country. After receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and probability of transfer of the amount from your bank to my account.
Expecting an early reply, with regards,

Yours faithfully,
Mr...............

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [41.83.13.102]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 03:52:53 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Acknowledge/Procedure.

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON:
1Basinghall Avenue, London, EC2V 5DD, United Kingdom.
TEL: +447045746529, + 447035961898
FAX: +447005931063, +448447743176,
EMAIL: [email protected]
EMAIL: [email protected]
Director foreign operations dept: Mr Peter Sands
Date:04/10/2012

Attention Sir,

I have been directed by the director of foreign operation/wire transfer to write you in respect to young lady that she wishes you to be her trustee / representative. Fund deposit file no. ps101454/SCB/80 refers. Reference to your request for release of Late Dr. Albert Habimana deposited fund, ($ 4.7million united state dollar) willed to his daughter (Miss. Sandra Albert) presently in Dakar Senegal. We have acknowledged the receipt of your email inquiry in respect to the inherited fund deposited in our escrow account and to legally effect transfer in your favour as an appointed trustee by (Miss. Sandra Albert) of the sum of $4.700, 000.00 USD deposited by her late father (Dr. Albert Habimana). which he indicated his daughter (Miss.Sandra Albert) as next of kin, however we shall require the following documents before we approve the request,

1. You should present an authority letter (power of attorney) dully signed by a Senegalese based Lawyer as your witness, mandating you to make this claims and transfer on (Miss. Sandra Albert) behalf.

2. You should present a copy of (late Dr. Albert Habimana), death certificate, issued by a public/general hospital confirming his death.

3. Present the last written will of (late Dr. Albert Habimana)

4. Present a sworn affidavit of oath/support from the high court of Senegal.

5.Scan copy of your national identification or international passport/driving license..

Be informed that on receipt of the above mentioned documents as requested the entire fund could be transferred to your designated account on her behalf on receipt of the above documents issued by a Senegalese federal high court of justice in Dakar. We hope that you should understand that our request for the above documents and information is part of our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking advantage of her absence by some individuals or some other distance relations who might have had access to her privacy.

On receipts of the above documents/information, we shall verify them and as soon as we are satisfied, we shall process your claim and affect the transfer to your designated account. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and we promise to give our customers the best of our services. For more information you can reach the director foreign operations. (Mr. peter sands), you are advised either to fly down there in Senegal or to arrange an attorney or you simple ask your partner to get an attorney for you to procure all these documents for you urgently to enable us effect transfer as she had earlier requested us to assist her as soon as you contacted us

We anticipate your swift responds.
Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Stella Scott
(Senior Manager - S.C.B. International)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.208.184.4]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 14:35:55 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Here IS The Lawyer Contact.

My Dear!. How are you today, hope fine?. I am happy to inform you that I received your mail along with the mail which you got from the bank. Dear, I wish to let you know that i am more than happy that the bank has replied us with what they needs before the money will be transferred into your account in your country, once again thanks for your effort to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy person. Listen, before i gave you this information's because you have promise that you will not disappoint me and i promised that i will not disappoint you as well, I have never told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and the Rev father Samuel no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead). So i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that's was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the last Written will and the death certificate, I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal. I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's money in the Bank to your bank account in Your country..

His contact information are follows,
Bar Stephen Ddennis.(ESQ)
EQUITY LAW CHAMBERS,
22 AVE GORGES, DAKAR,
[email protected]
[email protected]

My dear please try to contact me when you are in contact with the lawyer and let me know if he agree to help us. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transfer and when you come here we all can move at the same time, i wish to be with you soon. Thanks and take very good care of yourself for me and stay well.

Yours forever in love Sandra.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IP: not available, gmail user
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 10:57:14 +0000
Subject: Attn Sir/ Finding From Federal High Court Dakar-Senegal.

BARRISTER STEPHEN DENNIS OF ATTORNEY AND OATH ASSOCIATION..
FOR YOUR KIND NOTICE, 24/OCT/2012

SIR MR, ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”,

Sequel to your e-mail on how to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath for you and your partner Miss SANDRA ALBERT. Your partner was in my office with Rev SAMUEL KAMMALA to discuss about the issuing to you an authorization letter and affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her money from STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON, to your account in your country or elsewhere.

Prior to my inquires from the bank and high court here in Dakar Senegal, I was made to understand from the bank that there are four documents required by them before the transfer of the money to your account.

1.A copy of Death certificate of Late Dr ALBERT HABIMANA (WHICH I WILL SEND TO YOU LATER). It remains the other two documents. Which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.

In View of above and from my inquiries, it will cost the sum of €235 for authentication of the power of attorney €487 for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid €246 for notary stamping at the notary office (before it will go out from Senegal here) and my legal processing fee of €180 total of €1,148 One Thousand One Hundred And Forty Eight euro only to get everything done. You are to transfer this money through Western Union Money Transfer With My Name and address as follows.

Name...... STEPHEN DENNIS
country...... Senegal Dakar
Address......No. 115 Leopold Seldar Senghor Airport Way -Dakar Senegal.).

Make sure you inform me immediately you send this money so that we can start the preparation of the documents. (Which will be ready by the next two working days).

(ESQ)
No.115 Leopold Seldar Senghor Airport Way Dakar
Telephone +221-77-587-6629

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.208.184.225]
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 09:59:32 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Hello My Husband

My Husband If I haven't told you - I am so lucky to have you in my life. I adore you and love you so much! You are a wonderful man and words cannot convey how much you mean to me. Just thinking about these feelings makes me tingle all over - to this day I still have butterflies in my stomach just like the ones I had at the Melting Pot of your words. Darling you are a very giving man in every way because you make me feel safe, emotionally and mentally. Thank you for being part of my life. I'm very happy with you and I could not ask for a better man than you. Thank you for loving me despite of my shortcomings. Thank you for being an exceptional man - you are so kind!

Darling I'm very happy because our lawyer barrister Stephen Ddennis called me at his office now now, he explained to me how everything was going regarding to the preparations of those document's interfering to the transfer of my late father fund into your bank account ..Honey Stephen Ddennis said to me that he will help us with all and every process of the document as well he mentioned during my physical conversation saying that he will get the document's by the next two working days immediately we comply and submit him all his needs including with his payment fee.

My Sweet heart, I m totally concern about the situation where i am now. I really don't know what to do now, You came into my heart with loads of love, care & hopes. But at this stages we need to send 1,140 euro to barrister Stephen Ddennis for our work to be done. As i told you that I had been facing many challenges in my life among that this is greatest challenge which I ever face in my life. It really making me to take long breath to come in the right decision. Please Darling please try your optimal best to send him the Money now now so that he can obtain those important documents for the transfer of the money into your bank account, please I am desperate and worried of this hell called camp. Patiently waiting for your earliest reply with happiness.

Your's Dearly In Love
Sandra
Advertisement

#146514 by soldierfortune Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:47 am
COMPENSATION:

Received: from [41.83.15.155]
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 07:02:41 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: GOOD NEWS MY FRIEND

Hello

I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay I am currently in the Paraguay for my studies here in the Paraguay meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way.

Now you need to contact the Rev. Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father Samuel Kammala and his email address is as follows ([email protected]) and his number is (+221775938325) i told him to send a certified bank check of $450.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please let me know immediately you receive so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and I STORM project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay. and please do not forget to inform me as soon as the money received. Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.

yours friend
Miss Sandra.

Received: from [41.83.248.175]
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 13:42:06 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: remain blessed my son

May the love of our Lord be with you.

My son in the Lord yes miss Sandra Princess Albert have left out from the camp for some time now, she,s now leaving with his husband in Paraguay. After the transfer with his new partner he left me a gift of bank Drafter certificate cheque of (USD 450.000.00) four hundred and fifty thousand dollars to keep for you, but since then i am waiting to hear from you because the young lady told me that he will inform you about the Draft as soon as he get over Paraguay. I am happy to hear from you today because it have been a long time, i am afraid of keeping this Draft till now, it is a every big risk for me by keeping this Draft till now, because i maybe lust it.

So my son in the Lord, tell me the day you will come over here in Senegal and take your Draft, then if you like you can clear your fund here in Senegal in any bank you like or you can take it and go back to your country and cash it, since the Draft have already made by your name you can cash your money in any bank in the word since it is Draft.

My son i need your urgent reply as soon as possible consing your arrival, to make sure you take this Draft out from me because it is a risk for me by keeping this, i am an reverend father, so try to tell me your coming date.

remain bless.

PHONE NUMBER..................(+221- 775- 938 -325)
MAY THE PEACE OF OUR LORD BE WITH YOU.
#170635 by Rusty-Man Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:15 pm
memercy James [[email protected]], Rev. Samuel kammala, (+971527310639).

Hello my dearest!

First I want to thank you for your response to my email, in line with the message I sent to you. How is everything over there in your country, I think you are healthy, and that the atmosphere there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a bit cold here in Dubai.United Arab Emirates.

My name is (Dimas mercy) i am (22 years), but age does not matter in a real relationship, I'm from (Rwanda), 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion and a single girl (never married) and now i am residing here in DUbai as a result of the civil war that was faught in my country some years ago.

My late father (James Dimas) was a politician and the managing director of one (gold industry and mines.) In Kigali, the Rwandan capital, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood. I know I should have waited for our relationship to last a long time before. And telling you all this in secret, but because of my situation here in the Charity Home, and I am dieing here, please.

Right now, while I'm talking to you, I'm the only person in my family, and I managed to make my way to Dubai,middle east. where I am now as a refugee under the care of a pastor Samuel kammala. and I'm using his computer to send these messages to you now.

Please do not be offended by this message that comes from me please just do not know what else to do, because my situation here as a refugee is giving me great concern, therefore, I would like to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind to me, as I'm putting all my trust in you with fear, I do not know whom you are before, but I can not betray the end. I contacted you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by the grace of God I will come out from here soon.

I have no relatives now whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the midst of war, the only person I have now is the pastor (the Rev. Samuel kammala), who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) here in the camp, which has been very enjoyable for all bodies in the field, but we are not living with him, but we are leaving the shelter, which is divided into two sections, one for the male and the other for the female .

The Pastors Tel number is (+971527310639). if you call and tell him you want to talk to me (mercy) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, I have no right or privilege to any thing, either phone or whatever, because it is against the law of this country. My love I want to return to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please, it's a secret, although no one knows about it except the Rev. Father knowing about it), I have my late father (written personal will and death certificate) here with me, which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the family, the total amount is ($ 3.7 million United states Dollars).

So I would like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come and join you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. Therefore, I would like you to keep it to yourself and do not tell anyone because I have fear of losing my life and the money if people gets to know. I remember that I am giving all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, working people and the fear of God.

Please attach direct and complete information, your name, your phone and your country, including photographs in your next mail. Meanwhile, I like you to call me like I said I have much to say, Attached here is my pictures. I'll send more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you ASAP. Yours in love,
Miss Mercy.