Information on romance scams and scammers.
#99354 by Spook Tue May 01, 2012 2:18 pm
http://www.starnow.com/davidburfoot
DAVID BURFOOT

http://www.saymehi.com/profile.php?ID=82554
egnmorgan01
- 52 y/o male
- cambridge, United Kingdom
- English, English, English
- construction eng
- Have 2 children
- Last logged in: 2012-04-30 18:57:06
- ID: 82554
am Morgan from uk... i am a widow, with two children..i am seeking for my soul mate.. a woman that will take care of my kids

HELLO SWEETIE...i am PETER MORGAN from UK.... i am a BUILDING CONSTRUCTION AGENT...i will love to know you more.. i am a widow for the past 3years now... i have two kids...i am here seeking for a woman that i will spend the rest of my life with most of all, a woman that i will LOVE and take care of my kids.. i will love to read back from you aspls

Oh Okay ... eng.morgan01@yahoo. com that is my email id so that we can talk better.. have a nice day.. looking forward to read back from you
Advertisement

#139558 by Spook Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:57 pm
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7260830004
Miller B
45, Liverpool, United Kingdom

Dear Sir, We are Wassau Mining Company, West Africa. we are here to advertise our main product.We deals on Gold dore bar, gold dust and Diamond , we have 1500kg available Dore bars in stock. (Our Offer for gold bars and Diamond)Commodity: Aurum Utalium {AU} Form : Alluvial Gold barPurity: 96.6% purity or aboveFineness: 22+karat Price: $32,000usd per kg.Diamond: 6000 CaratGold Dust and Gold Bar. Commission: $2,000 per kg.Origin: Burkina Faso West Africa Packing ; Export Package Boxes/Dore Bar. If Satisfied with my offer, Then We Start From There. N/B : We assure you our best services and looking towards a long term relationship on mutal trust and cooperation basis.Condition of sells: FOB. We also have truck boxes containing an amount of 600 Million Dollars deposited on transit in a safe zone in one of the air ports here in Africa, we are therefore looking for an interested person who will help to legally transfer the money to his/her country for investment. The interested person will be allowed 45% while our team will take 45% while the intermediary will take the remaining 10%. Thanks & Regards, Dr. miller berry. so if you are interested just email me okay, hope to here from you soo? Ghana :mrgreen: E-mail: [email protected]

:laugh-s:
#158019 by Grunt Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:17 pm
FMF
alvinpatta
looking for someone special
Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Man
My Education: PhD / Post Doctoral
Do I Smoke? Occasionally
My Marital Status: Single
I Have Children? Yes
About Me
am good and careing

How are you and how was your day going today..... Am new to this site and am here for relationship not game playing. How long have you been on this site ? Have you ever dated online here before? well if you don't mind i would like to get along with you and get to know you much more better..

yahoo avatar
#170876 by Grunt Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:11 pm
still using pics of Marc MacLeod's gallery
one pic however does not fit :lol:

zorpia.com
david
47, Male, malaysian , Rome, Italy
Last seen 7 hrs ago
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Hometown(s): rome
Currently Living with: Alone
Language: italy english spanish
Places I've Traveled To: paris thialand singapure usa geramny :=) japan

About me:
I am, charming and an overall great guy. I’m pretty sure you probably read the same thing on the last profile anyways. Let’s face it… would I really say anything less, What I can do is tell you a little bit about myself. I grew up in the military so I moved around a lot. I get kind of nervous every time someone asked me where I’m from. I don’t know whether to tell people the place I was born or where my last address was!! Of course… all that moving around and making new friends made me a very outgoing person.

I'm looking for:
I'm a loving, caring, trustworthy, passionate, giving, a family oriented person. I like going camping, fishing, movies, site seeing and most of all just being my simple self. I love to laugh, joke and make friends. I dont want any man to lay hands on me. I dont want a player in my life cuz i've been up that street before. God did not put me on this earth to suffer in such a manner. I am a one man woman, faithfully. I will be there for my love, care for you, cook for you. All i want in my life is to be loved for who, whom and what i am. I'm looking for a friend, who will show me love doesnt end anywhere and to show me hate is not in the heart. If you think i can be a good friend to you then hold my hand and lets see if we can stand as one and see if what we have in our hands is what we want

hello my name is DAVID and im single never been married and i believe in soulmate that is why i come to this site to find my soulmate someone that im ganna be happy with that will both understand our self much better add me sh.babs AT YAHOO DOT COM
THANKS DAVID