Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#130529 by jbad1 Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:05 pm
Dear all, I'm a Swiss citizen and I had two phone calls from a company named Ausfis.
Please be very careful about this supposed to be an Australian organisation.
They have a very well organised hooking methodology. First they attract people with a popup menu that invite you to register to get a visa for Australia. Of course they are asking for a credit card. If you don't get into this, they call you directly on your mobile phone. And they are very insistent.
These people are crooks indeed. Their website is well done and may look genuine, but it should not be trusted in any manner. They don't have any Australian accent, their arguments are not consistent and of course they are focusing on your credit card or Paypal payment. When they understand that you won't fall down in the trap, they abruptly leave you. Ausfis is clearly using fraudulent methods. Best regards.
Advertisement

#131744 by Solowarm Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:36 pm
Thanks for warning people on here. There are several other internet forums referring to these crooks.

Here:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=660020 and here:
http://www.australiaforum.com/visas-imm ... legit.html and here;
http://www.complaintsboard.com/profile-662971

Please note they do not operate from Australia, and are not an Australian company. Nor are they registered with the Australian Government as an authorised Immigration Agent.

They use extremely high pressure sales techniques that trick people into offering up payment details.
#171160 by scamausfis Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:42 am
This Ausfis is very active now day in facebook.

And, I just register to take a look, but and up they are asking to pay money, without any information.
So, I close the window. The next day, they call, my phone show the call is from New York.
They ask about am i interested to pay, but I said, I just register to check only, so, they guy reply " of course you need to pay, nothing is free." and close the phone call.

It is funny scam.

But, I believe a lot of victim is in the Facebook.

I register here just to share here, and of course in facebook.
Thanks
#171161 by scamausfis Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:44 am
Ya, the Ausfis is under Australian Dream in facebook I guess.

Thanks
#171178 by TerranceBoyce Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 pm
You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of the Site, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of Cyprus ...........

:=)

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#171780 by Mulle Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:29 am
Hi All
I got a call today from Aufis, cus i've been looking at their page some days ago, but did'nt complete my profile (I did'nt know it was a scam), so - they called me, and they were very friendly, and everything sounded too good to be true, they wanted me to pay around 500 usd. I said that i wassent home and didnt have my credit card with me, so they would call me back. After that, I read a lot about them and almost everywhere on the internet I found that its a scam, and that the just want money from people, and that the customors never see any visas. - so I confronted them with what I had read, and that every where people say that they are fake and that they just want credit card details and money from people. The lady answered that: "I have 3 small girls at home so I can tell you for sure that I'm not working in a scam company" and "its just like when you google McDonals you will find a lot of bad things too about them, but thats not the truth". I just said that i wassent interrested, and she cut off the call :)