Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
Advertisement

#172422 by Clair Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:21 pm
This scammer has been posting advertisements and recommendations all over the web. Here is one that i found on a rap music website:

I’m Mary Berry by name. I live in USA, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scammers everywhere.Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Mrs. Born Hook who lend me an unsecured loan of $85,000 under 2hours without any stress. If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via: [email protected] I‘m using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders. And I don’t wish even my enemy to pass through such hell that I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent online lenders,i will also want you to help me pass this information to others who are also in need of a loan once you have also receive your loan from Mrs. Born Hook, i pray that God should give him long life.
God bless him forever.

It is also posted in various languages.