Information on romance scams and scammers.
#172319 by Grunt Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:31 am
dateyou.me
ghilons
Ethnicity: Black
Continent: North America
Looking For: Long Term, Dating, Talk/E-mail
Seeking For: Female
Headline: Andly single dad lookig for single mum
Describe you: Right now i m single with no kids but love kids around me and i will love to have mine someday with the mrs right of my life ..I m self employed i work as an artist ..in a studio were art and design is been carried out ..And i live alone in my house with the cool air i mean not one single soul ..with me I m single to the call !! Means i m so single with no one around ..The only 3 freinds i got ..are the 1st one is the bitch that made love with my ex and the 2nd is a drunker and smoker ..the 3rd is now in afganistian in the army and they got no internet or phone acess there ...So i have to wait till next year when he promise to be back .
Describe what would you do for a first date: MAKE THE WORLD KNOW I GOT AND ANGEL

Describe the person that you might be interested in meeting: I am looking for someone who understands love and know what love is.Someone who is not ready to play with my heart.Someone who will value my heart and life when i give her my heart.Because i am the type who gives his heart to the one i am in love with in a relationship.And this has been my believe that relationship is built on trust ,honesty ,faithfulness and love.Also passion,caring for one another,the ability to compromise and grow.

HI my name is Andy ..i came across your page and i have to confess that my eye got captivated by your beauty and profile.will like for us to know more better if you don't mind.hmm i hope you're not taken yet cause i wouldn't want to share a woman with any man..lol.you can hit me up on you text me on here 678-879-5919 write me telling me more about yourself will respond back when i get it..can't wait to hear from you..Kisses
Love Andy.

phone number 678-879-5919
City & State Alpharetta, GA 30022
Phone Type Landline
Carrier Southern Digital Netw
Advertisement

#172320 by Grunt Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:35 am
meetzur.com
gihlons

person.com
ghilons
State/Region: Illinois
City: Chicago
Distance: N/A

Who I Would Like to Meet
Aged: 31-50 y.o.
For: Love

#172372 by Grunt Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:35 am
Okay babe [email protected]...Hope to hear from you soon

email address leads to a profile on tagged
Andy Raven
31, Male, Arkansa, Georgia
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Black/African
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Best Features: My hair is black which is one of my most attractive features...

About me: Talking about who i am, I am that easy going type,open minded and a good listener .I laugh a lot and try to make people around me all the time happy.My hobbies are too many but to mention a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, playing with kids, listening to all types of music, making love at the beach, dancing in the dark etc. My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything.My lips which is one of my most attractive features. I don't have any kids, I don't smoke or but i am a social drinker.I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and I'm also satisfied with whatever I've.Also when it comes to sex/lovemaking,i think both of us should play an equal role.My woman should be able to satisfy me during love making and am not afraid to give her all what she want in love making till she is drunk with my love.To add a few I am not a racist and i am very romantic.I will go to where ever and who ever i find to be my soul mate.I love always being around my woman and letting her know how much i love her through my physical touch on her body with my sensitive parts What I am looking for is someone who will get to know me

Image Image

Image Image
#172373 by Grunt Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:43 am
I am a single father am 31 am a building contractor from new jersey but am currently in western Africa :lol: visiting my sick grandma am mixed race ,never been married,2 lovely kids ,I am very outgoing,communicative,easy going,outspoken,I am also a very Romantic type,,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol...I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive.I am a lone child as well,Daddy is late now though,lost him to an plain crash sometime back,I love watching Movies,Television,listening to Music,Singing,Reading,Writing poems,Swimming,playing Basketball.Now I guess a question will come to your mind(Why is he Single)isn't it.ok,I used to have a woman some years back but i lost her due to a breast cancer that why am single??I seek for a complete honest lady,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong woman with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate lady,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter

Received: from [196.29.211.155]
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013
Lagos, Nigeria