Information on romance scams and scammers.
#110779 by Grunt Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:32 am
FB
Walter Wright
Went to Centinela Valley Union High School District
Lives in Los Angeles, California
Widowed
From San Francisco, California

my email is [email protected] ... you can mail me now dear take care
Advertisement

#110785 by Grunt Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:57 am
matematcher.com
livermorre
Age 53, Male, From Washington DC, Washington

I am a very honest and blunt when it comes to myself and life in general .i am a firm believer in these two concepts of life:living life on life,s terms and live and let all live as he or she sees fit to do so.

also here
viewtopic.php?p=81271#p81271
and here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=39650
#110786 by Grunt Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:23 am
FB
Evans Yedu
Worked at Contractor
Studied at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

#110787 by Grunt Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:41 am
2 profiles on FB
name Thomas Hasler

Thomas Hasler
Business Owner at Import and Export
Studied at University of Heidelberg
Lives in Brooklyn, New York
From Berlin, Germany
Knows German, English

Thomas Hasler
Lives in Brooklyn, New York
Knows German, English
About Thomas
If you don't have the power to change yourself, then nothing will change around you. Have patience with all things but first with yourself. Never confuse your mistakes with your value as a human being. You're a perfectly valuable, creative, worthwhile person simply because you exist. And no amount of triumphs or tribulations can ever change that. Unconditional self-acceptance is the core of a peaceful mind.I love Jazz alot and Blues but not the old blues newer stuff I like Eric Clapton, Diana Krall, Tony Benny and love Michael Buble, lately love to listen to Don Henley, I like most anything but limited in the country music and never the Rap crap.Relationships have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn't be part of being in love. Loving relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise, and open an honest communication. When you do not have these fundamental qualities in a relationship that relationship isn't likely to grow, and become something that you all turn to our loved ones for support from time to time. When your loved one does not offer you their support it may be time to look at your relationship. As we all want to nurture those that we love. We want the best in life for those that we care about. If your partner is unwilling to listen to you, and to your problems, they are not meeting your needs when you need support. Support can come in many forms, someone lending an ear

yahoo avatar

#110789 by Grunt Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:47 am
livedatesearch.com
seanmike2001
Nombre Sean Micheal
Fecha de nacimiento / Edad 02 De marzo 1961, 51 yo
Ubicación actual United States, New Jersey, Edison
Género Hombre
Acerca de mí
I am a really genuine person with a huge heart. I am very family oriented and I am looking for someone with strong family values I am very friendly and love to be surrounded by fun, outgoing, positive people. I love to make people happy and I am looking for someone who I can truly be happy with! That's really it, what you see is what you get I am a man seeking for an honest woman. I am very humble, intelligent, caring, loving. I am very romantic, passionate, affectionate. I like home coziness very much and I can cook well. I have a very romantic heart.Family is the most important thing for me. I am kind, honest, decent, cheerful, romantic reliable and tender. I love children. I would like to meet a decent woman.who will be a caring wife. I am looking for a special one, my soul mate, a woman who will be my friend
Especialidad Católica
#110791 by Grunt Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:50 am
bookofmatches.com
NOGAMES4ALL - Love is all
San francisco Personals, California Personals
Very good looks
Caucasian
M
57 years of age
Single, with kids
Business
Here For Long Term Relationship
Online Now
#110811 by Spook Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:50 pm
http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6072782
USER ID: 6072782
Nickname: cpgateway122
Name: Mike
State/Region: California
City: Sacramento
Alone time is good, but quality time with a loving woman is fantastic. My desire is to meet a woman that loves good and happy times out, likes to be very close to her man, and is a real snuggle bunny. Getting to know each other well is the first step. After that things normally take their own course. Doing wonderful things for my woman is a joy. When she gets home from work, wouldn't she love to follow that trail of rose petals to the bubble bath, candles ,and champagne!!! This is an invitation!!! Lets light a few fires and develop a few fantasies of our own. Kisses that could light fires are terrific. Developing a wonderfully warm and close relationship is my fondest desire. After that you just have to go down the yellow-brick road together and see how it develops. It would be great to travel on that road with a woman that makes my pulse race, takes my breathe away, and can't keep my hands off of. Applications will happily be accepted. Apply now this hopefully is a limited time offer. If you are looking for a true romantic that is kissy, huggy, and touchy---Then I am your guy. Hopefully for a great relationship that we would both enjoy immensely. Enjoying lots of loving, laughing, and making memories would be my desire. Doing it with great gusto is the key. One of my dreams is to travel this great country with no destination in mind. Just enjoy wherever you end up for an hour or days. Care to join me.........we could have tremendous amounts of fun !!! We could DANCE the night away together !!!!!
I want to hold hands at movies and share popcorn. I want to lay in bed at night ... and sharing our deepest secrets with each other. I want to fall asleep so entwined with my partner that I cannot distinguish which limbs are hers and which are mine. I want to escape for the weekend to a cabin in the mountains or a house at the beach. I want to watch movies on a rainy Sunday and fall asleep nestled in each others arms next to a crackling fire while the rain pounds on the roof. I want her to walk up behind me when I'm busy doing something, feel her put her arms around me and kiss my neck softly, then lean back into her, just to get a little closer and feel her soul touch mine. I want to meet my best friend and fall in love with her and wake up with her next to me for the rest of my life. Am I asking too much??? I don't think so. Are you this woman of my dreams? I'd love to hear from you. At the end of our first date, a soft kiss would be lovely.

#117052 by Lessonlearned2012 Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:49 pm
Found the same picture posted on BBWCupid. Name listed as Michael, 44 from Phoenix, AZ

Michael (44)

Male / Widowed /ID: 477497
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Seeking: Female 40 - 80 living within 250 kms of Phoenix, Arizona, United States
For: Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage

Quick View
Education:
High School
Have children:
Yes - live at home
Drink:
Occasionally drink
Smoke:
Don't smoke
Religion:
Christian
Body style:
Average

I am a single dad of a 14 years old daughter.Well i work as a jewellery designer,Been doing that all my life..I dont know what you wish to know about me..I I am a very easy going man with a good sense of humor, . I’m Young at heart, energetic, fun loving - that’s me. I enjoy the outdoors - biking, running, hiking, traveling, laughing, being silly, exploring new things.. I’m also comfortable staying at home reading or watching good movies..i love cuddle and snuggle...There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved by someone special, romantic, caring , passionate, honest and kind...I am a sincere man with a down to earth personality, and an established career..love swimming , football, NASCAR, motor cross racing, motorcycle touring, fishing, firing range and paint ball adventures

Looking for that special woman i could treat like a queen and make her happy for the rest of eternity ...someone who can be straight forward and honest, I’m not looking for a "one night stand"!!! that special woman has to have the time to spend with someone who they like and care about.. I’m looking for that independent woman that want to start a new life with me and move the mountain together with me...Are you ready to move the mountain with me
#171729 by Grunt Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:21 pm
zorpia
Jerry
51, Male, Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Last seen 4 hrs ago
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Hometown(s): Arizona
Currently Living with: Alone

About me:
I am very kind, easy-going and affectionate. I don't wish to be just a vase, inner beauty is more important I think. I like learning new things to enrich my life. Love is the most beautiful thing in this world, as for me like my age, I do wish to find someone who really loves me, understands me, who is worth me devoting myself to. I am seriously looking for my true love. I need someone who will treat me well like her king, I will give you all my love.

I'm looking for:
I am looking for someone who is sincere, responsible, romantic, loyal, faithful and mature, someone who wants to have a loving family.

Hello dear, How are you doing? Hope you having a great day.. Am Jerry and am new on here, I was browsing through and found your profile, I consider your profile very interesting, I hope to start a sweet and happy friendship with you. I hope you will find interest in me as well.. I will be very glad if you can write to me about yourself through my private mail.( [email protected] ) We can exchange mails and photos to know ourselves better. I hope to hear from you soon. Have a nice day.
Jerry
#172560 by Grunt Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:52 am
dateyou.me
Vpn1000
I am searching for honest and sincere woman
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Continent: Europe

Describe you: I am a man who believes in honesty, love and I have a passion for life. I am looking for a woman who loves adventure in travel, loves to exercise, long drives, and is not a couch potato. I love going to sporting events, concerts, the zoo, hiking, theater and am open to try new things. . . . . life is a one time deal, make the best of it.

My email Id are, [email protected]
I hope to hear from you soon
#172561 by Grunt Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:56 am
zorpia
Username: WhiteHarris1031
White
57, Male, amado, United States Minor Outlying Islands
Last seen 3 hrs ago
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Interested in: Friends, Activity Partners, Dating, Serious Relationship
#182037 by Scammersarebusted Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:46 am
This Walter Wright is the real scammer.Be careful of him ladies.He has conned several woman out of thousands of dollars including me.He is an American and speaks fluent English.I was foolish enough to give him my mobile number.He called me several times in the morning and at night.His profile pictures are on different dating sites.He has a grand daughter with him.He also operates with two African men from Ghana.I found out a lot about him when I scanned the net.He also operates as Edwin Bregmann with two profiles on face book.Ladies please beware!!He operates in Togo,Nigeria and Ghana.His identity has not been stolen.He is a fraud and he uses different names! I hope he will be arrested soon and that he will spend a lifetime in jail!
#184235 by Scammersarebusted Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:52 pm
Walter Wright is a scammer who robs women!Presently he has robbed a lot of women out of millions of dollars! Please be very careful of him! He operates an office in Ghana and he has a group of black guys working for him.He is a millionaire,money that he scammed from women.He operates as Edwin Bregmann,Allen Smith and many other names that he has stolen from people on many websites including face Book!He is a brilliant computer technician who knows how to produce documents that looks legal.His office telephone number is+233208968968.He printed all that info across his pictures so that people will believe that his pictures were stolen!He is a liar and a cheat! He scammed me out of thousands of dollars including two laptop computers. HE WILL BE ARRESTED! I am making certain of that! His days of robbing women on line is OVER!!! His accent is not African.He is not a citizen of Ghana.He comes from America ,but was born in a country in Europe then immigrated to the USA.He lives in Ghana on a business visa.He also operates in Togo and Nigeria. Go on his FB page listed as Allen Smith then you will see what is written there! Ladies BE VERY CAREFUL OF THIS MAN!!
#185614 by Scammersarebusted Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:04 am
Edward Allen West,the man in the picture on Face book is running an office in Ghana where he employs several black guys from Accra,Ghana.His telephone number is+233208968968.He speaks and writes fluent English! He is the real scammer!! He is certainly not black and his photo's are not stolen!He made millions of dollars and continues to do it! He is the brain behind this scamming business!He even uses his grand daughter to help him scam women by telling lies about how sick she is! Edward Allen West is a European American and not an African!He uses many assumed names,especially on face book! Be careful of him ladies!
He also uses the name that he stole-Allen Smith on Facebook and he claims to be in a relationship with a German woman!
I would like to know why Scam Digger website persists that this man is innocent and that his photo's have been stolen!! It is not true!! He is a fraud and a scammer!