Information on romance scams and scammers.
#15707 by Chris Fuller Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:34 pm
Neither of these two emails were written by ladies looking for love. They were written by scammers looking for your money.

IP Address: 196.207.243.104 - Senegal

from kathleen gab <[email protected]>
date Fri, Oct 30, 2009
subject A recommendation from a friend

Hello

Kind regards, I am kathleen,tall,slim,fair,and a very good looking girl that loves travelling and dancing, a student,that loves to be loved,kindly permit my contacting you through this medium I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition.Pls i will like you to reply to me through my mail address([email protected]) so that we will know each other very well,i am looking forward to your positive confirmation to enable us have an important discussion then we will start from there which will include my introduction,
Thanks and God bless,
kathleen

IP Address unknown

from [email protected]
date Fri, Oct 30, 2009
subject Hello!!

This email has been sent to you by Merry
hello!!I my name is Merry Williams i am looking for friends, I have to say that I actually want to bee your friend, If you want, here is my email in case you'll like to stay in touch ([email protected]) then i will send you my photo for you to know who i am. Well, I was surfing if i will see nice man see, and I came across yours.as i get your Email on google search I know we don`t know each other but maybe we would like to meet.If You sound cool,though we have a few things in common, so here I am writing.
([email protected])
Last edited by Chris Fuller on Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Advertisement

#15871 by Chris Fuller Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:10 am
A similar email from a scammer also pretending to be looking for love:

IP Address unknown: 'Missing Headers'

from [email protected]
date Sun, Nov 1, 2009
subject hello my dear new friend,,

how are you doing?
i hope you are fine,my name is Mary,please don,t be suprise to receive
my message, when sarching through classified site online i came accross
your contact and i decided to contact you,because i believe one can find a very good caring,understanding
and God fearing person anywhere in the world,i hope to hear from you so
that i will tell you more about my self with love and trust, and i will
give you my pics
thanks
Mary
#15908 by Chris Fuller Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:56 am
The 'profile' this scammer claims to have seen was merely a comment left in a guestbook.

IP Address: 41.220.75.3 - Proxy server, Nigeria

from Peace Coumber <[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]
date Thu, Nov 5, 2009
subject hi

Hello Dear!!!
i saw your profile at http://xxxxx.xxxxx as a matter of fact,i am really looking forward to having a very kind of serious Friendship,My name is Peace Coumber i am a very young Girl,should you be willing and interested in me lets talk things out,you might as well tell me your opinions as to this,then i would consider it very important to sending you my pictures,like wise your self,i think from here things will be on the move,i think this is the better way to start a very good relationship from my own perspective,what is your opinion? i do like to know your country of origin too. you can contact me at my email address [email protected]
yours Peace

IP Address: 196.207.218.243 - Dakar, Senegal

from Regina Smith <[email protected]>
date Thu, Nov 5, 2009
subject Hello

Hello Dear

I am Miss Regina Garang, how are you?, Hope all is well with you? and you ,re in a good condition of health.I am looking for a good and god fearing man who knows how to take care of a woman, A caring,and tender hearted man,if you don't mind I will like to know more of you, for i am here seeking for a long lasting love relationship from a man who will be honest to me always,I just hope you will be the one,On hearing from you i will give you my details and be able to send my foto to you for us to build a peace and god fearing relationship,

I will kindly be honoured if you can send me mail,I will like to let you know that race color age and distance cannot stop a well develop love build on trust and understanding, maybe we can start from there. I will be glad to hear from you as soon as posible.
Love from,

Regina,

The 'something serious and important' that this scammer 'wants to tell you' is very likely to be an invented story about how they have millions of dollars they need to transfer to your bank account. There will be fees for you to pay before this can happen. The money, however, will never be transferred - because it does not exist.

IP Address: 196.207.254.122 - Senegal

from Sandra Love <[email protected]>
date Thu, Nov 5, 2009
subject Hello

Hello Dear,
My name is bineta. How are you? Hope all is well with you? and you are in a good condition of health.please if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID [email protected]
hope to hear from you soon,and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something serious and important to tell you,
Thanks and remain blessed
bineta.

from [email protected]
date Thu, Nov 5, 2009
subject Hello!!

This email has been sent to you by joy
hello!!I my name is joy am always hearing people around me talk about this site. My coworker, my friends, I have to say that I actually like it. If you want, here is my email in case you'll like to stay in touch ([email protected] ) then i will send you my photo for you to know who i am. Well, I was surfing through the site to see if I knew anyone, and I came across yours. I know we don`t know each other but maybe we would like to meet. You sound cool It's as though we have a few things in common, so here I am writing.

Edited to add: The above email, identical except for the name of 'loveline' instead of 'joy', was also sent:

from [email protected]
date Mon, Nov 9, 2009
subject Hello
#16065 by Chris Fuller Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:22 pm
IP Address: 196.207.193.79 - Senegal

from Happiness Goodluck <[email protected]>
date Mon, Nov 9, 2009
subject Nice to meet you,

Nice to meet you,
How are you and how is your work? i hope that all is well with you, My name is miss Happiness ,i know that you may be suprise how i get your email, i got your email today when i was browsing looking for honest partner,then i feel to drop this few line to you , and i will like you to contact me through my email so that we can know each other and exchange our pictures, and we maybecome partner.

Remember the distance does not matter what matters is the love we share with each other.

i am waiting to hear from you soon.

kiss regards Miss Happiness

Identical email also received from 'Miss Jennifer':

IP Address: 41.214.34.93 - Senegal

from Jenifer Goodluck <[email protected]>
date Tue, Nov 10, 2009
subject Nice to meet
#16263 by Chris Fuller Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:24 pm
from [email protected]
date Tue, Nov 10, 2009
subject Hello Dear,

this email has been sent to you by JenJen
Hello Dear,
how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as it is my great pleassure to contact you in having communication with you, please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other, and also give you my pictures and details about me, here is my email ([email protected]) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.
your new friend.
Miss Jen

#16352 by Chris Fuller Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:57 am
IP Address: 41.189.37.253 - Côte d'Ivoire

from Mrs Halida Yarnick <[email protected]>
date Thu, Nov 12, 2009
subject From Mrs Halida Yarnick.

From Mrs Halida Yarnick.

Dear Sir ,

It is a great pleasure to right to you and i am Mrs Halida yarnick but i am in search for a good hearted man who can put me through on my life basis distraction because i am a widow i have no husband any more but is not a thing that was welcome by not to have any man that can be as my husband that is the reason for me to come on internet, may be i will have an greatful opportunity to get a mature and a good hearten man who knows what it takes to be a caring man .

My hobbies are reading , swimming , cooking delicious meal, study historical activities , am open mided person, cool and calm person , obidient and optimistics.

I am 32 years of age but if you are contacting me just have it in mind that you should not use this opportunity to take this opportunity for granted because Allah knows better that we do .

I will be glad to read from you so that you can have more details about each order and i will also like to send to you my personal picture in my next mail.

Yours Sincerely.

Mrs Halida Yarnick.
#16439 by Chris Fuller Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:43 pm
from Julian Max <[email protected]>
date Fri, Nov 13, 2009
subject Hi Greetings From Julian

Hi,
How are you and how is your weekend??,My Name is Jullian Maxwell,
I got your contact in my Private Search for a person of trust and confidence, and I know this email will find you in good health and also surprise but God has his own way to bring people were together.I moved to write to you and also seek his advice that I know it helps me overcome my situation, I am currently single and looking for a reliable and God fearing person.

My dear, in your spare time that can please write me back so I can explain more about me, my data, my photos and my intention to write to you. Please do not overlook a humble heart and lonely woman searching for her love. A good friendship is the foundation to build on other things in the future. May God bless you as I wait impatiently to read from you.
Yours Lonely
Julian
[email protected]

from [email protected]
date Fri, Nov 13, 2009
subject hello

hello
My name is sandra, i saw your profile today and became
intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and
if you can send an email to my email address,i will
give you my pictures here is my email address
([email protected])
I believe we can move from here!
Awaiting for your mail to my email address above sandra

Notice that this next scammer has sent their email from Senegal, not from London as they claim. The telephone number given is a +44 70 redirect number, which redirects calls to other countries - including Senegal.

IP Address: 41.214.124.109 - Dakar, Senegal

from Anita Jack <[email protected]>
reply-to Anita Jack <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date Fri, Nov 13, 2009
subject My Friend I am Princess Anita Jack, Pls reply Me at ([email protected])

Hello,

Dear friend, How're you doing hope all is fine with you, I wish to introducing my self here to you, I am princess anita jack, my nationality is somalia base in london, i am 25years old, my dear am sorry that it's my first time to comunicate with you while i haven't been known to you! So therefore! please you shouldn't feel bad and finding my mail in strange form! I just came accross your email through my search in internet and that i have interest to contact to explain something very inmportant with you, This is matter hooked me down which i wish to bring it to your hearing and hoping i may find solution from you. I am living in london here by asylum, & through this (Pastor Thomas Ba) telephone number to reach me if you wish to" +447031823820, i will also like to hear from you and please do not hesitate to call this N° or mail me back at ([email protected]).

I wait your mail!
Anita Jack
#16502 by Chris Fuller Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:49 am
from Miss Jennifer <[email protected]>
date Sat, Nov 14, 2009
subject Jenifer

Goodmorning!
Hope the sunrise gets you well and you are enjoying the weather,mine weather is
cold and cloudy today.
My name is Miss Jennifer,am desperately searching for a true lover though
love is not all about find the right relationship but how to
maintain it.
I believe all relationship should start from friendship cos good
friends a great lovers.
I am a single,heart broken long long
time ago... but stil looking forward to getting to know someone along the
way.
I am very romantic, i love to stuck myself long time in bed
and make sure my partner sleeps with a big smile he will never
forget.Anyway i will like to get know you more better, you can
email me at my private email([email protected]) so that we keep close to each other
Rememember distance does not matter thats why we invented aeroplane neither coloure cos we have only one race and thats human.
Nevertheless love matters a lot.
I wait impatiently for you reply at my email([email protected])
Yours miss Jennifer with love and Hugssssss
#16831 by Chris Fuller Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:20 am
More scammers pretending to be looking for love - but who are only looking for your money:

from [email protected]
date Fri, Nov 13, 2009
subject Hello

Hello

How are you,hope you are doing well,am Risa a lovely girl,and i believe we can get acquainted,so if it interests you,pls reach me back here okay for further communications okay.i stop here awaiting your respond. Regards,

Ms Risa
[email protected]

Please contact me direct to my email address for me to send
my picture and further communications

[email protected]

from bendu Ansa <[email protected]>
date Tue, Nov 17, 2009
subject Hello

You're invited to: Hello
By your host: bendu Ansa

Date: Tuesday November 17, 2009
Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm (GMT +00:00)
Street: Hi I am 26 years old girl Name Bendu in searching for a man with sense of humor i decide to contact you, contact me with this email address ([email protected]) I believe we can start from here. am waiting to hear from you soon, so i can send photos for more introductions and your send me yours too. Bendu.

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation
#17275 by David Jansen Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:44 am
Another one from Senegal. IP 196.207.208.170
Hello Dear,

"Sintiababy Love" <[email protected]>
To:
undisclosed recipients: ;
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 2009 11:46 AM (3 hours 46 mins ago)

Hello Dear,
How are you? I hope you are fine,My name is Ms Ruth,i came across your profile.I am seeking for true love that will bring happiness back in my life,I will be expecting your quick response direct to my email address ([email protected]) remember age color or distance matters not,what matters is true love and friendship, until then
take care of yourself and have a nice day
Yours Ruth

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.
#17581 by began steele Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:09 pm
I have searched all the mail addresses listed on this page and found this profile on www.tagged.com.
[email protected]
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5845287

Last edited by began steele on Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#17627 by The Enchantress Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:43 am
Thank You for this further information began steele.

User name used sandera200

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 41.214.124.109 and 41.214.34.93 = both Senegal

This scammer also on this dating site http://www.datinghand.com/main/view.php?l=az&id=0000003703

"student" aged 24 from Senegal

i am looking for a man who can take good care of a woman so
that he will take good care of me in everything i am a very
good and nice looking girl i am tall and sexy and will
understanding gir

BRIEF SUMMARY OF THIS TYPE OF SCAM

This scam has a romance element - whereby a scammer is "pretending" to be a young girl - and will send stolen photographs in an attempt to appear legimate. The scammer will most likely "pretend" to be all alone, parentless (they died recently and tragically) and is in now in a refugee camp, where a "pastor figure" allows "her" to use a PC to mail the victim.

The scammer will mention a fortune (cocao/cash/diamonds) ect - and request you to mail "another person" - same scammer or scam partner - lawyer/banker/barrister - who will need some fee paid before the "imaginary" riches are transfered to the victim.

The scammer "pretend" girl - will fall in love with you and plan to travel to you - and live happily ever after with "her" knight in shining armour.

It is all lies - scammers always lie - all they care for is the money they hope you will wire to them.

Delete and do not reply to this and other scammers peddling the same/similar lies

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.