If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#51371 by scamnomore Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:52 pm
I don't know what it is about me i am looking for person i can send my life with and grow old. So i decided to join match as many of my friends did and found true Love. But guess what all have gotten out of Match is scammer. I am now on my third scammer.

Screen name Edited personal information. He winked at me first. I happen to have just logged on to match. Saw he winked before i could check his profile he was chating with me on Match. he sounded very nice person. I thought ok i think i finally landed me a gentleman. But guess Not. Because within a week of us talking he starting talking about getting a secure phone line and getting a leave for him so that he can come and see.

Here goes the story:
Sgt christopher Reborts from brooklyn NY age 46, Very good looking if i may say. Very well represented. He is divorced his wife died of drug addiction couple years ago. He has a 9 years old boy (he sent me picture of his son). His son lives with Tracy, Roberts mom because he is deployed in Iraq.

Very smooth talker we did not do much of email it was mainly chating online. The poor guy he use to stay up until 2:00 or 3:00 AM in the morning to talk to me.

A week after we have been talked he pull on me the Secure line trick. At first i believe it but then i thought the army provide communication to contact family. So i bought myself some time by tell him that i won't be able to send the money until April 15 when i get paid. So in mean time we are still talking online and he is answering every question from the perfume his wears to how he likes his women to dress. We even talked about vacationing together after he comes back. Now April 15 is approaching and he is starting to question me about getting the phone. So i contacted the company that presumably set the phone line.

Here is there Reply to my inquiry:
***Update with Sgt.Christopher Roberts***
USarmy Enquiries <[email protected]>
Add to Contacts
To: me
Dear Ms XXXXXX,

Thank you for the inquiry, our service is to provide phoning and Satellite facilities for civilian and Military Personnel.

We specialize in providing global satellite access services. TS2 solutions have been implemented for United States Marine Corps (USMC), U.S. Army Corps , Australian De fence Force (ADF), Command of Polish Navy, Special Military Formation GROM, 1st Special Commando Regiment, Polish National Police, Polish National Headquarters of the State Fire Services, Border Guard (Poland), World Bank Group, Lockheed Martin Information Technology, Halliburton Energy Services, KBR, General Dynamics Information Technology, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc., L-3 Communications Vertex Aerospace, US Naval Research Laboratory, ITT Corporation Aerospace / Communications Division, Technest Holdings / EOIR Technologies, North Eastern Aeronautical Company (Neany), EchoStorm Worldwide, Jorge Scientific Corporation, Erinys International, Aegis Iraq, Warsaw Stock Exchange, Polish State Railways PKP S.A., University of Warsaw, Reuters, TVP - Polish TV, TVN, Agora, PAP - Polish Press Agency, EuroZet, Nokia Siemens Networks, PTC - Pol ska Telefonia Cyfrowa, Centertel, Polkomtel, Michelin Poland, BMW - Bayerisc he Motoren Werke, DaimlerChrysler, Toyota Marki, IBM - International Business Machines Corporation, HP - Hewlett-Pac kard, Manitowoc Crane Group, Carrefour, Colgate-Palmolive, Comarch, PBG S.A., Prochem S.A., Holowczyc Management, NG2 - New Gate Group, LPP S.A., Big Star Limited, Bank20BPH, PKO TFI S.A., PGNiG - Polish Petroleum and Gas Mining, Drill-Lab, M EGAGAZ S.A., SCHMIDT Holding, White&Case, Sun Microsystems, PMM - Polish Medical Mission, UPS - United Parcel Service, Polish Medical Air Rescue and SkyTaxi.

Especially for US Army soldiers we ship VSAT equipment within /24hrs/ in Afghanistan, Iraq and the Middle East.

We also provide Thuraya Satellite Phones for the Military personnel.

Thuraya products give you the freedom of movement and the ability to stay connected in more than 110 countries in Europe, North, Central Africa and large parts of Southern Africa, the Middle East, Central and South Asia . This means total coverage whether you are in a village, on a mountain or by the coast.

Basic advantages of the Thuraya satellite telephony we provides for the Military are:

Possibility of communicating freely in 110 countries in Europe, North and Central Africa, Asia, and Middle East Satellite and GSM connectivity in one telephone

Possibility of calling Inmarsat A/B/Mini/ Iridium networks

No prepaid cards needed

Free Thuraya - SG -2520 Handset - Satellite/GSM

Free unlimited calls for Military Personnel after the ($315 USD) registration fee(s) have been remitted.

In other to register for our phoning facility, you are advice to provide us with the information below;

YOUR INFORMATION:

- FULL NAME:

-HOME ADDRESS:

- PHONE NUMBER:

- PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:

MILITARY PERSONNEL INFORMATION:

-NAME:

-LOCATION (COUNTRY WHERE HE/SHE NEEDS THE SERVICE):

Once you provide us with the above information you are no longer anonymous to us.

(We) protect your privacy. We do not insist you to provide extra personal information than necessary.

All information collected will not be used for any illegal activity

The information is what we are going to use to register you with our service.

Regards.

After this email i went on a search for get any info on this company...But i apparently i was not searchin properly or using the right combination of word.

Once came the time to wire the money he radio them to send me the information because they did not reply to my inquiry about how the service will work and if i would be using my cell plan minutes.

Within minutes i got a reply from them with the following info:

***PAYMENT INFORMATION UPDATE***
Add to Contacts
To: Removed personal information
Dear Ms Removed personal information,

You have to pay the money Via MoneyGram.

PAYMENT INFORMATION.

NAME - SUE LABELLE

CITY - WESTMONT

STATE - ILLINOIS

COUNTRY - USA

POSTCODE - 60559

***FOR VERIFICATION AFTER PAYMENT ***

We need the Reference Number.

Sender First Name

Sender Last Name

Payment should me made via MoneyGram.

Regards.

So Thursday i decided i was going to send the money. I went to Wal-Mart to wire the money in the morning before i go to work. As i left home i asked of God that if i am doing the right to let my day go smooth. So i got to Wal-Mart and couldn't wire the money because they were out of the form. Walking back to my car i thought this is a sign from GOD. So i decided to go during my lunch break to another Wal-Mart. As i was getting ready to leave my manager stoped by and we got into a conversation that went to 12:30. I have a meeting at 1:00 so not enough time to go out and be back on time. So i choose to do it online( Am i stupid or what) 2 signs from GOD now and i am still trying. I submit the request online it gets declined. 3 times is a charm....

Send an email to Roberts that the money wiring was rejected. I guess this destiny and it is not meant for us to be talking...I made a decision not to send the money.

To: Christopher Roberts <[email protected]>
Sent: Thu, April 14, 2011 11:01:33 AM
Subject: Re: Good Morning...

Hi Roberts,
I am sorry. I tried to wire the money and the transfer was rejected by Money Grams. The reason is that money grams couldn't confirm the indentity of the person receiving the money. I was on the phone with them for more them 30 minutes and she transfer was denied.

Don't be upset about that. Maybe God has different plans for us.

He replies:

Christopher Roberts <[email protected]>
View Contact
To: Removed personal information@yahoo.com>
Honey pls come online now......I have to talk to you.

Followed by another email with another way to send the money

***PAYMENT INFORMATION***
Add to Contacts
To:
Dear Ms XXXXXX,

You will have to send Payment by Western Union money Transfer.

PAYMENT INFORMATION

NAME- NAOMI TRACY

CITY- ADO EKITI

STATE- EKITI STATE

COUNTRY- NIGERIA.

Payment should me made via Western Union Money Transfer (WU).

Regards.

I see Nigeria and light goes on in head. I already sent $700 to nigeria for another looser. Oh no i am not failing for this again. I get home and he is waiting online for me. I break the news on him that i am not going to send any money to Nigeria or any other place. oh no...no... he has a fit start crying :( he had to wipe his eyes he can't see the screen. I hurt his feeling and i am a liar. The conversation end I SEE from him and a disconnect. Have seen him online since.

But i am still getting email with difference forms of payment such as:
***PAYMENT INFORMATION***
Add to Contacts
To:
Dear Ms XXXXX,

We are really sorry for asking you to send the payment to Africa we really think we are going to be able to get the money here if the money is been sent to Africa but here is a new payment information for you..Please Inform us as soon as you make the payment...

Payment should me made via Western Union Money Transfer (WU) or MoneyGram.

PAYMENT INFORMATION

NAME - JACKIE LABELLE

CITY - WESTMONT

STATE - ILLINOIS

COUNTRY - USA

POSTCODE - 60559

Payment should me made via Western Union Money Transfer (WU) or MoneyGram.

Regards.

Notice it is the same information sent to me the first time with only the name changed.

To that email i replied as follow:
I am sorry to inform you that i will not be making any payment or transfer via WU or MoneyGram. The only way i will pay for this service is by a certified fund via a Bank wire. I am sorry for any inconvenience that might have caused to. A large company such as yours doing business with the Army, Navy and Marine would have a much better business process of handling money and paymnet for such a service.

Thank you for your reply

Have not heard back.

I tried contacting the Fort Hamilton army in NY as he stated he is from there. But still not reply.

It is a shame to someon would try to use the army for scamming. These soldier put there life on the line for us to be safe and this is how we treat them in return. It is a shame the world we are in. you can even trust your brother these days.

Ladies out there be very careful. Be strong and don't fall for these scam. As for me i will still be on match. I am sure there someone out there for me. I just have to be more cautious and do my homework before i fall in love and get blinded. Once you are brain washed with these scammer and you have invested so much time, money and evergy in it, it is hard to turn you back.

I am very glad i came across this site to share my story and maybe help other women out there to not fall in the same trap as i did. i was very lucky that on my first encounter with a scammer i only lost $700. I just hope he really needed this money more then i did. I don't regret doing that especially after reading more story on here and how mcuh other have lost. I am still lucky.

Best wishes to everyone and thank scamwarners for mainting this site. I will sure sure here before i get into other relationship in the future.

I edited out personal information to keep you from being contacted by more scammers. ~Bubbles
Advertisement

#55389 by jazzyjack2255 Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:01 am
I think this guy is trying to get me to send money tooo he is very pushy and his name is Paul Robert he has pictures on Facebook. Please who ever wrote this reply to me and let me know how to stop this guy or who ever is doing this
#55390 by Helen Halper Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:44 am
Hi jazzyjack2255!
Welcome to scamwarners.
The only way to stop the scammer is for you to stop all contact with him.
Please post up his email address and some of his messages so that that information can be found with google.

#55391 by Katharina Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:48 am
Hi jazzyjack,

Welcome and thanks for posting a warning.
We should love to analyse the scam you have been confronted with and make is searchable with Google. Could you please post one of his emails? Make sure you

- delete your own address
- and leave his address intact.

His Facebook contact would be great, too.

Congratulations on finding out in time!

Edit: Helen is faster than me! :lol:
#55515 by scamnomore Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:27 am
Hi,
I am glad my post helped you. There is really nothing you can do other then stop talking to him. He might contact you few time don't reply just ignore him and he will eventually stop.
It is sad that nothing can be done about this. I have made many phone call. I contacted the US Army and reported the person that a Sgt identity might be stolen. There response to me was this is an old scam and there is nothing they can do about it.

I don't believe that there is nothing that can't be done. With there help we can bring these people down. I contacted match and there advice was to not have any contact with the person and they can't provide me any information. I am a paid customer at Match in the 8 month that i have been with them every contact i made was a scammer.

Best of luck to you.
#83277 by SuzieqBaby Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:20 am
Well here it is January 26th, 2012 and Christopher Roberts is still at it. Just wanted to say Thank you very much for posting this. I had a bad feeling from the get go and I am so glad I followed my gut and did some research. It saddens me that a human could even think of doing this to people.
Again Thank you very much.
Susan
#83297 by Megan Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:36 am
Hi Susan, welcome to ScamWarners

I'm glad that because you followed your instincts and found the information posted here, you won't become a victim of this scammer. Thank you for posting and please do not tell the scammer that his details have been posted on ScamWarners.
#88379 by shezza61 Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:14 am
I was only contacted by the same guy today using the same name & email [email protected] has a son 8yrs old named Ken From Brooklyn New York & currently in Afghanistan with the US Army. But I found him out to be a scammer very quickly & told him to rack off! Using ip: 98.138.90.69
#132358 by markette65 Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:31 pm
I was contacted today by a:

David J Brechan: I'm Sgt.David John Brechan, I'm 50yrs old, I'm 5'8' Ft Tall, I'm currently serving the US Army, I'm presently in Afghanistan now in camp black jack.

through an adult site called loveagain. He has been filling my head with the same stories about obtaining a special number from his unit so that we can talk on the phone and so that he can hear my voice, blah, blah, blah. Told me to email usarmyforceenquires.techie.com to arrange payment of around $400 to enable us to make unlimited calls to each other. My family has military history and I know that the defence forces make arrangements for members to contact family and loved ones so I thought it a bit suspicious that he should suggest this sort of thing. I googled the email address and came up with this site and found out that other women are experiencing the same sort of thing.
Just wanted to let everyone know that this poor lonely soldier is going under many names and to be on the look out for new ones.
Great site and it is very much needed with all the low lifes out there trying to take advantage of others, well done.
#173289 by mexirose Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:53 am
I was originally contacted by Facebook by "Garreth John Mass" with a friend request then followed with emails through Facebook. How he found me I have no idea, I do not have a relationship status listed on my Facebook nor am I involved with any dating sites or pages or groups. I thought it was a bit odd that his name tag on his uniform said "Massingale" but just figured maybe it just let it hang short. He has a 19 year old son named Lewis that lives in "fire fighter college in Alabama". For a well decorated soldier he was a terrible speller and most of it was like there was a bit of an English language barrier or maybe he was mentally delayed. I humored him. He was very pushy about knowing if I had any "Savings", if I had a house, if I had a car, and what I did for a living and if i got paid "Weekly or monthly". I asked for his MOS but he never answered. He told me he had a house in California and a car and a truck. He said he was in "Kabul, Afghanistan on a Peace Keeping Mission". His personality was very dry, he never made smiles or comment about smiling or even laughed or had a sense of humor. If I made joking statements he would always just reply with "Yes Baby". He has emailed me back and forth for 3 days and today he decides to message me:
Today

11:14pm
Garreth John Mass
helo

Me:
Hey there
How are you?

Garreth John Mass
am good snd you

11:15pm
Me:
Doing good. It was a good day.

11:17pm
Garreth John Mass
wow just wish i was there with you
baby i will like to get in a relationship with you
i want you to be like lewis mother
i told lewis about you and he likes you
i mailed to him

11:18pm
Me:
Aww I feel so honored that he likes me. That means a lot.

11:19pm
Garreth John Mass
yes baby
i sent him this your pic and ask if this is new mom
i told him yes you are

11:20pm
Me:
He seems so sweet. I'm surprised you told him about me.

11:23pm
Garreth John Mass
yes i told him about you
i wish we could just get married pretty soon
my plan is to retired as soon as i found my soul mate'
what did you think about that

11:26pm
Me:
If you don't mind me asking, what happen to Lewis' mom? I don't want to create tensions with her.

11:27pm
Garreth John Mass
lewis mom died of cancer
i thought i told you

11:28pm
Me:
Well I think we could certainly work towards that. Want to make sure you and Lewis are happy with the boys and I.

Garreth John Mass
she died on cancer and i cried

Me:
No you didn't mention it. I'm sorry.

11:29pm
Garreth John Mass
if you really waant me
ask me what you will like to know about me
okay bbay
so what wil you like to know about me?

11:37pm
Me:
Hmm...I'm not usually a good interrogatory lol but lets see what I can think up.

11:37pm
Garreth John Mass
okay baby

11:38pm
Me:
What are some of your hobbies or interests? Besides Nascar of course, you already won me on that one hehe.

11:39pm
Garreth John Mass
i love watching football alot
i love cuddling so much

11:39pm
Me:
NFL Football or College?

11:40pm
Garreth John Mass
baby just want us to get in a relationship so it can be easy for my coming home
'nfl

11:41pm
Me:
Who are your teams you like?

11:41pm
Garreth John Mass
i love arsenal

11:42pm
Me:
I know dear, I will be here for you when you come home.

11:42pm
Garreth John Mass
okay honey
can we chat on yahoo messenger

11:43pm
Me:
Sure thing. I have to see if my user name is still active hehe, I havent used it in years.

11:44pm
Garreth John Mass
okay honey
so check if it is still active so we can chat better
here is mine [email protected]

11:54pm
Me:
Ok dear. Give me just a moment I didn't have it installed so I am doing that now.

11:56pm
Garreth John Mass
okay honey
am waiting you my love
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
THEN I changed over to the Yahoo Messenger at 12:34AM and he did a bit of small talk and even asked if I told my kids about them. I told him about my small dog and he said to "tell her that dad loves her". I was really taken back by all of this and so many pieces of the puzzled were not making sense especially his answer to the NFL question. Then he continues on and his answers still don't fit, but I allowed him to continue on:

Garreth Mass: i just wish to listen to your voice soobn
Garreth Mass: wish to listen to your voice soon
Garreth Mass: 'you mean so much
Me: We will honey.
Me: Aww how sweet
Garreth Mass: wish am there with you honey
Garreth Mass: just so hard on me now
Me: Aww so do I.
Garreth Mass: you are so beautiful
Garreth Mass: noo baby cos you are so beautiful
Garreth Mass: you are so beautiful honey
Garreth Mass: please baby i wanna marry yu
Me: Thank you. I'm glad you think so. I am just simply me.
Garreth Mass: okay my love
Garreth Mass: baby i just want to be home soon
Garreth Mass: have you ever dated a military before
Me: I have dated one person before he went in and while he was deployed but then he ended things, and then I dated someone who was prior military but he was a police officer in the town we lived in. I guess that shows it takes a lot to intimidate me.
Me: I know dear, I will be glad when you can come home.
Garreth Mass: yes honey
Garreth Mass: we have to plan for it
Me: Absolutely!
Garreth Mass: yes my love
Garreth Mass: we just have to listen to each other voice so it will be easy for me to be home
Garreth Mass: my plan is to get retired when i found my soul mate
Garreth Mass: you just have to mail the ADMIN that you want them to connect you and your husband for phone connection that what will it cost you
Garreth Mass: then o be home to youit can be easy for me t
Garreth Mass: it can be easy for me to be home to you
Garreth Mass: did you get me honey
Me: I think so.
Garreth Mass: i just wanna spend all my life with you cos you mean so much to me
Garreth Mass: can you do that honey
Garreth Mass: you just have to mail to the admin that you want them to connect you and your husband that what will it cost you
Me: Honestly I don't know how to do that. I've never had to do that before.
Garreth Mass: okay honey
Garreth Mass: just go to your yahoo and compose message that your name is magareth mass that you are the wife of garrteh mass that you want them to connect both of us on phone for secure communication between us
Garreth Mass: then tell them what will it cost you
Garreth Mass: then you can send the mail to [email protected]
Me: Ok.
Garreth Mass: yes my love
Garreth Mass: have you sent the mail
BUZZ!!!
Me: Yes dear I did.
Garreth Mass: ok honey
Me: Will they still reply to me even though my name isn't legally Margaret Mass?
Garreth Mass: yes honey
Garreth Mass: i prayed they will
Me: Ok I just wanted to make sure because I would have no way to verify that.
Garreth Mass: Okay my love
Garreth Mass: They will not ask you
Me: Oh ok.
Garreth Mass: Yes baby
Garreth Mass: Check your mail if what you sent to the admin delivered
Garreth Mass: I have to be radio as soon as they got it
Me: Oh ok.
Garreth Mass: Yes my love
Garreth Mass: Just go ahead and check if the mail got delivered to them
Garreth Mass: Okay baby
Me: I did not see a way to see if it was delivered to them but it says that the email was sent from my email box.
Garreth Mass: Okay honey
Garreth Mass: Let wait baby
Garreth Mass: I just wanna listen to your voice
Garreth Mass: Did you have accent
Me: I am told I have a bit of a collage of accents being I have lived in various regions of the country. I am a cross between a "northern accent", a "southern accent" and an "Arizona accent" lol.
Me: What about you?
Garreth Mass: Yes baby I got accent as well
Garreth Mass: I love you
Me: What is your accent like?
Me: I love you
Garreth Mass: Northern and southern accent
Me: Where were you born and raised originally?
Garreth Mass: I was born in germany but raised in california
Garreth Mass: I hope your work is not stressful to you
Me: Oh ok. So how did you come about the Southern and Northern accents?
Me: It has it's moments but I love what I do, it is fun to me so it's not too terribly bad.
Garreth Mass: okay honey
Garreth Mass: Do they pay u weekly or monthly
Garreth Mass: When you work cos I hopeit not stressful
Me: I get paid biweekly.
Garreth Mass: I hope bi weekly makes didn't make u stressed
Garreth Mass: How much you got paid weekly?
Garreth Mass: Maybe it stressful than the payment
Garreth Mass: Did you receive ssi
Me: No I have no reasons for anything like that.
Garreth Mass: Just asking my love
Me: Nope I am perfectly healthy
Garreth Mass: I hope you told the admin what is it gonna cost us for been connected
Me: I did ask them yes.
Me: So I have to ask. What about me made you so interested in me that you just wanted to message me for the first time?
Garreth Mass: I just don't know but my spirit told me I will be happy with you
Garreth Mass: You mean so much to me
Garreth Mass: I have to get ready for patrol
Garreth Mass: What time there now
Me: Ok. It is almost 2AM here.
Garreth Mass: So baby wiill you sleep now
Me: Yes I will.
Me: Do be safe for me ok
Garreth Mass: Okay baby I will
Garreth Mass has signed out. (8/6/2013 2:09 AM)

Last message received on 8/6/2013 at 1:59 AM

I was not going to send the email but he was very persistent about it so I Googled the email address because I have a best friend and a nephew in the Army deployed in Afghanistan and they have just called me on my cellphones or will use Skype to keep in touch. I was very taken back about the emailing thing, even more because it wasn't a military related email address.
#173391 by vonpaso xlura Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:03 pm
Thanks for posting! There is no such thing as someone in the military who needs your help to get a phone; there's no such thing as a military office using techie.com. The writing is not that of a German or a Californian. It looks more like that of an African.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#173403 by mexirose Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:38 am
I absolutely agree. He certainly has an Africanish- East Indian language barrier with his English. I live in the south but was not born and raised here and I know even they have spelling issues but nothing like this at all.

As a follow up, update:
I have still not received a reply to the email sent to the techie.com email. I used a lame email address with no attachment to me. He contacted me today much earlier in the evening than ever before on my Facebook and asked me to switch over to Yahoo Messenger. I'm beginning to wonder if there is a catchy reason for it. He asked how my day was. He said he missed me. He asked if I had gotten a reply to the email and I said no. I asked if they had contacted him and he said no. I told him great things come with patience. I wanted to wait to get the email before totally cutting him off. He became very quiet and really did not converse with me. So I asked him why he was being so quiet with me today. He said nothing I just miss you. Then instantly he logged off of Yahoo Messenger and I have not heard from him since. I still have not received anything from that email address as of this point.
#173572 by mexirose Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:05 am
*UPDATE 8/8/13*:
Well as of yesterday evening to my surprise I received a message from Garreth Mass. Immediately after asking how I was doing he mentioned that he "got radio" about the connection and to check and see if I had received the email. I told him I had not received it. It told me to email them again and tell them we are waiting. I told him I would later in the evening if I had no response. I tried to change the subject and asked about his son and how he was doing and he said he is excited to meet his new mom. Immediately after he said he had to run to go take care of some paperwork. After stewing on all of this a bit the other day I noticed something very BOLD that most people really may have not noticed, I noticed it immediately, the email address is spelled wrong, "enquiries" when it should have been spelled properly as "inquiries" if it was a professional, much less a military affiliated address.I later checked my email and lucky me, there it was in very unprofessional terminology and full of misleading information, my email read:

(Subject line) ***********************************CALLING.........................PERMIT*************************
From
ARMY SPECIAL ENQUIRIES ([email protected])

To
(Me)
This message contains blocked images.
Show Images
Options
CALLING PERMIT PROCESSING DEPT
KABUL,AFGHANISTAN

This office will like to notify you that we have received your call
request... and we are happy to treat your message immediately.

We will like to give you a brief introduction on our radio transmitted
connectivity that can get to any military camp that give civilians
the chance to make free unlimited calls from any part of the country
to any fort will be interested in calling .This solutions have been
implemented for United States Marine Corps (USMC), U.S. Army Corps ,
Australian Defense Force (ADF), Command of Polish Navy, Special
Military Formation GROM, 1st Special Commando Regiment, Polish
National Police, Polish National Headquarters of the State Fire
Services, Border Guard (Poland), World Bank Group, Lockheed Martin
Information Technology, Halliburton Energy Services, KBR, General
Dynamics Information Technology, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems
Inc., L-3 Communications Vertex Aerospace, US Naval Research
Laboratory, ITT Corporation Aerospace / Communications Division,
TechNet Holdings / EOIR Technologies, North Eastern Aeronautical
Company (Neany), Echo Storm Worldwide, Jorge Scientific Corporation,
Erin’s International, Aegis Iraq, Warsaw Stock Exchange, Polish State
Railways PKP S.A., University of Warsaw, Reuters, TVP - Polish TV,
TVN, Agora, PAP - Polish Press Agency, EuroZet, Nokia Siemens
Networks, PTC - Polska Telefonia Cyfrowa, Centertel, Polkomtel,
Michelin Poland, BMW - Bayerische Motoren Werke, DaimlerChrysler,
Toyota Marki, IBM - International Business Machines Corporation, HP -
Hewlett-Packard, Manitowoc Crane Group, Carrefour, Colgate-Palmolive,
Comarch, PBG S.A., Prochem S.A., Holowczyc Management, NG2 - New Gate
Group, LPP S.A., Big Star Limited, Bank BPH, PKO TFI S.A., PGNiG -
Polish Petroleum and Gas Mining, Drill-Lab, MEGAGAZ S.A., SCHMIDT
Holding, White&Case, Sun Microsystems, PMM - Polish Medical Mission,
UPS - United Parcel Service, Polish Medical Air Rescue and SkyTaxi.
Especially for US Army soldiers we ship VSAT equipment within /5-7
days/ in Afghanistan, Iraq and the Middle East.
We also provide Thuraya Satellite Phones for the Military personnel.
Thuraya products give you the freedom of movement and the ability to
stay connected in more than 110 countries in Europe, North, Central
Africa and large parts of Southern Africa, the Middle East, Central
and South Asia . This means total coverage whether you are in a
village, on a mountain or by the coast.

Basic advantages of the Thuraya satellite telephony we provides for
the Military are:

*Possibility of communicating freely in 110 countries in Europe, North
and Central Africa, Asia, and Middle East
*Satellite and GSM connectivity in one telephone
*Possibility of calling Inmarsat A/B/Mini/ Iridium networks
*No prepaid cards needed
*Enable you to call from any phone
*Free unlimited calls for Military Personnel after the registration
and installation fee(s) have been remitted.

SUBSCRIPTION TARIF PRICES

1)3month...............................485 USD
2)6month...............................860 USD +unlimited text messages
3)9month...............................1870 USD +unlimited text messages
4)12month..............................2720 USD +unlimited text messages

We urge you to choose any of our subscription tariffs that are best ok for you.
NB: all subscription shall be renewed at the end of each subscribed month.

Payment will be done to our Agent in the United States via Western union,
Money Transfer or money gram, because our United States office is more active
The payment will be made to the following information.

Name.....................Josephine Irene Santos

Address.................213 Vietnam veterans Highway Chalan Pago

Country...................Guam

Zip Code..................96910

Once we confirm the payment, we will send alert to you within 48
hours for you to make free unlimited calls with your partner.
In other to register for our phoning facility, you are advice to
provide us with the information below;
YOUR INFORMATION:
- FULL NAME:
-HOME ADDRESS:
- PHONE NUMBER:
- PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:
MILITARY PERSONNEL INFORMATION:
-NAME:

NB...The charges are refundable as soon you are connected with the military personnnel.

WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORK ON YOUR RESPONSE.

MILITARYDEFENSE_DEPT@USA.

While I know it has been morally wrong allowing the conversation to persist I just wanted to obtain as much information as possible to help other people that are not as knowledgeable on things like as far as reading between the lines this as myself to being able to spot out a scam. In this email if you notice it says that the case will be referred to a "U.S. Agent", well ok but why is she located in "Guam" ? I am highly surprised that even though "Garreth" knew I was a Paralegal that he thought he could actually scam me into this, even more after asking if I had ever dated anyone in the military also. It truly bothered me even more when he used the fake excuse that his wife died from cancer, and not to mention that he is attempting to portray himself as a U.S. soldier which lit my fire a bit more because I have a few people very close to me that either have been active military or are still active. I hope this information is helpful. I have decided there is no need to continue conversing with "Garreth" as I have heard all I really needed to. Stay alert everyone, honestly if it looks too good to me true it could very well be so make sure to question everything. When in doubt, ask. Stay safe everyone!

- Margaret
#173583 by vonpaso xlura Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:18 am
Whether the email address is spelled right is irrelevant. The domain does not end in ".mil", therefore it has nothing to do with the US military.

Please stop answering the scammer. From now on ignore everything he says. Do not answer the phone if he calls; do not answer his email.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#222231 by FUchrisroberts Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:39 pm
Someone is attempting to scam me through craigslist going by the name Sgt Chris Roberts. I'm assuming it is the same guy that you all have been talking about.

The email he is using now is [email protected] and telephone number 609-614-0795

He is attempting to sell me a truck that is not in my area. He wants me to pay him through eBay and he will pay for the shipping of the truck. It is a 1998 Toyota Tacoma. He has many detailed photos of the truck that make it seem like he's legitimate. Claims that he is about to deploy to Afghanistan and needs to sell the truck quickly. His listing popped up in my area which is no where near Alabama, which is where he says he is at an Air Force base. When I saw that the truck was not in my area I said I wasn't interested, but he keeps persisting, saying that the eBay payment is safe for me.

Anyway, Just a heads up!