Information on romance scams and scammers.
#173327 by sosadinNC Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:10 am
I was contacted by Paul Tibero in Lakeland Floridavia Christian Mingle. It turns out that his profile photos are affiliated with several dating scams involving a construcion accident in Cape Town and needing emergency funds.
This guy claims to be from San Leandro California, a widower and has an 18 year old daughter named Brenda.
He is very controlling and insists that he hears from you daily.
The email he was using was [email protected]

So Sad
Advertisement

#173342 by Bryon Williams Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:57 am
Hello and welcome to Scamwarners sosadinNC,

Thank you for posting the scammers email address. Please post a couple of his initial emails to you. Please remove your personal information. Scammers often use scripts initially in their mailing. By posting the scripts it will help others if they search using some of his wording.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#173615 by Grunt Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:30 pm
Hey xxx, Where have you been? i thought i have lost you..well let me just share a little bit about me.
I enjoy being out in nature simply because of the beauty and the peace it brings. I enjoy learning new things mostly about health, the environment and God. I love to dance it makes me feel so alive. I'am opened minded to most anything within reason I'am positive peaceful ,powerful,hopeful, thankful,creative,intuitive,happy,and
beautiful. I'am intelligent and humble, easygoing and a dreamer. That's some of who I'am, too much to put into words, much is just living it.I'am Looking for someone who is a lover of himself and Mother Earth. To me if you love self and the earth everything else falls into place such as love for all humanity.A seeker, not satisfied with just the norm ie. job,house,clothes,car. I'am not looking for someone just like me,but I'am waiting for the one for me. My life is wonderful! I don't need anything that is not already given to me, I'am looking for a better half or someone to complete me. I'am hoping for someone to share my journey and believe me it is a fantastic one.Care to join me? Want to dance? Now your turn and would love to see you picture too

Received: from [41.56.195.32]
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013

Image Image
#175686 by sophiasun Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:34 am
This scamer is a group of people, very very bad. They have few people acting like his friend, police man, doctor, personal assistance, etc, etc...... They make life story as real. He act as a multi-millionare in construction business, but he need some emergency fund to come back home. People should be very careful about it or any story like this.

Added photo. (BW)