Information on romance scams and scammers.
#173661 by unallowed07 Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:24 am
]I got a message thru FB from a person named ENGINEER KEN ADAMS, below are the messages sent to my FB message.

July 22, 2013
I ran into your profile and you look very interesting, my name is Ken Adams a South African British Citizen, an engineer. Please do write me back with your email address to enable us establish a communication link to know each other better. While thanking you in anticipation. I will wait to hear from you soon till then do take care of yourself and have a nice week ahead.
Cheers

July 26, 2013
Hello Beauty,
How are you today. Thanks for your revert back message. It gives me courage that my good dreams are already coming to pass.
I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay. My name is Ken Adams. I am England born I am an Engineer by profession. I like your profile and you look so beautiful. I work with Marine shipping company Ltd here in the U.K. I have been with the company for 15 years as the director of operations .

I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs Adams Tony Scott of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck three years ago.May her soul
rest in peace. Sincerely I have one son, His name is Divine and he is just 3 years old now. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy
and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here.
I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father.I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook.
I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for
yourself. It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine and that special person's children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea as a Ship Engineer.
I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the
weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced.
This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance,
quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential. Hope i didn't write much of a novel.............lol.
Hope to hear from you soon.Until then have a pleasant day.
Engr. Ken Adams
+44-871-915-6397

July 30, 2013
Hello Angel,
I was so much excited to read your mail and thanks so much for taking your time to write me in spite of your busy schedule.
I am confident you are in good health now. Honestly, there is so much I want to tell you and so many things I want to ask you, I don't know where to start. I am new at this online dating thing so please understand if I am a little awkward at it. I am writing this message to you not for the fun of it, but because I want you to take some time for yourself and read carefully.
Let me start by saying that I thank God I met you. As you may have known, the fountain of any relationship must spring up in the mind. It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while gazing into your eyes,but since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.To me, you are first of all my friend and then...... something more greater in the near future..... God willing. To be honest with you, I am really short of words here, but one thing I do know is that I have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about through chat, mail or phone, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see your smile. I would like to use this opportunity to say...I am delighted to have met you.
To tell you more about me, I am an honest, kindhearted, hardworking man who does need the support of a loving woman. Ideally, l am someone who is confident in what he want and who he is. We all face tough situations in our lives and we sometimes tend to be mislead by it. A lot of times we often tend to give up. In this life, I have chosen to give up numerous times but I am proud to say that I have also chosen to stay strong and be patient all these years..... which has now led to my finding you.
He who seek happiness; they say, by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts and multiply the grief which he purposes to remove. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. This is the reason I have decided to move on in life in spite of my incalculable loss.
Yes! Distance doesn't permit the action to be seen, rather, words convey the feelings when distance hinders. No matter the distance that separates us now, I can assure you that this gap will be bridged as we really get to know each other. As the saying goes: "True Love and Friendship knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love" Though miles may lie between us right now, we'll never be apart forever, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.
Now that dishonesty and disbelieve seems to be taking over our souls these days, to know there are people like you makes all the problems look smaller. It’s great to be your friend and to be able to look into the future and see a mix of serenity and hope. This fairly recent friendship is something I consider to be sacred already.It makes me have faith again in some simple but fundamental human values which sometimes; for the lack of practice, we swipe under the carpets of our memories and of our hearts. For me, this new friendship is precious and that’s why I intend to keep it till the end of my days.
I believe we can achieve that, because I have faith in you and I have more and more faith in life and in the future.
Those who have a friend like you fear nothing. Always bear in mind that my affection and true friendship will be yours forever. My job will be taking me to AUSTRALIA by today (Sailing for a month plus ....here is my Mobile No: +44-871-915-6397
Hug and sweet kisses
Sincerely,
Engr. Ken Adams

July 30,2013
My Dearest,
I am so happy to hear from you just as the sea was calm today . When you're in a long distance relationship, all you can rely on is letters, cards, emails, and telephone calls . I see my self falling greatly for you because you take the time to write me and make me feel appreciated.
Thank you my sweet heart, What more can I say to you, allowing me to feel the warmth of your love across the great SEAS that separates us? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.
I am trying to put this feeling into words, but I'm failing miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you will continue to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. My love for you will continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.
I am sitting at a spot close to the sea now , drinking a cup of coffee and listening to a music ( Find it here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pog2n9o5zs ).
I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I'm So Crazy About you baby.My dear please send me email I love reading your Messages.
Hug and sweet kisses
Sincerely,
Engr. Ken Adams.
+44-871-915-6397

August 2, 2013
My Dearest,
I am so happy to hear from you just as the sea was calm today. Is so nice to always wake up with your email. We have been so close, yet so far apart. No matter where my life takes me, my heart is set on you. Like a blossom growing, our friendship gets stronger everyday. Honey, what is your plan with this kidney stones? I hope you operate it soon and i can only send you money when i get to Australia.
Each night since I saw your profile before I sleep, your sweet email messages goes through my mind. As I rest my head on my pillow a smile seeps through my soul, knowing that you, and you alone have made me whole.
The difference between you and I are very few, yet they are there. But we accept those differences, embracing them because they are part of something we love about one another. It isn't about looks, nor money but the simplicity in life that we find so attractive. Knowing we could survive anywhere as long as we were together. Love is not a job, love simply is. Unconditional love is what I offer you, and with you I pray to receive the same. I want you to be my heart of hearts, my soul mate, friend, lover and partner for life.
I am listening to this song By Michael Jackson (Speechless,cos that's how you make me feel. You can find it here(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hffSKn9BQc0 )Baby, I really think that this time it is for real, I love you dearly. You make the whole room light up when you enter it, and you just know how to be my star, but you're not my star. you are my angel. There's nothing in this world that I would not do for you! Am already on a high Sea and I need your prayers for journey mercy.
I love you!
Yours and only yours forever!!!
Engr.Ken Adams.
+44-871-915-6397

August 3, 2013
My Queen,
I just can't get you out of my mind, I really want to be close to you because a lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.
I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. I want to grow old with you. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, for you to keep warm.
I want to take your breath away every time I say, "Hi" because you know it's coming from the heart. I want to love you and be with you for at least FOREVER or a little longer than forever. How is your day?
Love you always.
Engr.Ken Adams.
+44-871-915-6397

My Queen,
How are you today? I guess you are fine? Please I need your prayers. We are now at the Le-ban Island close to India Ocean and our ship have develop a major fault and we are now moving at a very slow pace. Please Pray for me and the crew members that nothing happen to us.
Hugs and kisses
Faithfully,
Engr. Ken Adams.

[url][URL=http://scamwarners.com/main/v.php?id=20130809083024_kenadams.jpg]Image[/url][/url]
[url][URL=http://scamwarners.com/main/v.php?id=20130809082925_Ken1.jpg]Image[/url][/url]
Advertisement

#173672 by Grunt Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:36 am
@unallowed07
can you post his email address?

also into lottery scam

BMW AUTOMOBILE LOTTERY
BMW Head Office, Stamford,
Middle Sex, PE9 2YP, London
United Kingdom.
Dear Winner,
This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of 750,000.00 Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling and a brand new BMW car from the International Online program in London the United Kingdom.
To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact the claims officer.

CONTACT THE CLAIMS OFFICER.

Name: Engr. Jim Walter
Telephone Number: +44-871-915-6397
Email: bmwclaimsdept1c@...

Contact him with your secret pin code: BMW 7741230 and your reference number BMW: 177081/009. You are also advised to provide him with the under
listed information as soon as possible:
Claims Requirements:
Name in full:
Address:
Present Country:
Personal telephone No:
Personal Email:
Congratulations once again!
NOTE: If you are not the rightful owner of this e-mail address please don't reply to this message, for any double claim will lead to
disqualification of this prize.

Be warned!!! You are to keep all information away from the general public for security reason
With Best Regards
Mr. Robin David
(BMW LOTTERY MANAGER)
#173673 by jolly_roger Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:45 am
Yes indeed, the mild mannered so called engineer is indeed a grubby old scammer! No doubt of that.
In May of Twenty Eleven the scammer used the same script dated above 26 July 13 (almost word for word)
Whereby I notice it called itself Franklin. It's either the same trickster trying it on again or a copy/ paste job by another loser.
The phone number is also interesting. In early Twenty Thirteen the exact same number is visible in an online lottery type scam. The slimy trickster used the name Engineer Jim Walter.
#174469 by ehrence8191 Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:06 pm
That F*ck *ssh*le.

he sent me the exact same thing. I kept sending him rude replies, but he seems to not mind at all which is so weird.

BEWARE!
#174483 by jolly_roger Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:30 am
ehrence8191 wrote: I kept sending him rude replies, but he seems to not mind at all which is so weird.

BEWARE!

That is not surprising. Many scammers don't read replies. Is one of the reasons people do not receive answers to any questions asked. They like to control the script and be in control of the game. For the sting to work, the frauds need to be on the front foot, not vice versa. Your best weapon is to simply stop communicating with said trickster and that will confuse it.
#183979 by lyn143 Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:48 pm
Hello,

I would like to thanks on this post... i received a post just like this today..
At the very first thing, i wonder how did he got my profile...and then i search google. Thank God i found the same exact message he sent me.
He is using now an account in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/samul.john.733
Using the image : https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 2587_n.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Samul John

Hello Beauty, How are you today. Thanks for your revert back message. It gives me courage that my good dreams are already coming to pass. I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay. My name is Ken Adams. I am England born I am an Engineer by profession. I like your profile and you look so beautiful. I work with Marine shipping company Ltd here in the U.K. I have been with the company for 15 years as the director of operations . I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs Adams Tony Scott of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck three years ago.May her soul rest in peace. Sincerely I have one son, His name is Divine and he is just 3 years old now. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here. I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father.I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself. It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine and that special person's children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea as a Ship Engineer. I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential. Hope i didn't write much of a novel.............lol. Hope to hear from you soon.Until then have a pleasant day. Engr.Samuel John http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpJnwwmM ... re=related A new day has come Celine Dion lyrics
A new day has come Celine Dion lyrics
www.youtube.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#185738 by bern Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:05 am
i got the same message too..it's wired..now he use the name Jackson John...thank you for scamwarners...i found out that its scam... he send the same message last December 18, 2013.
#185773 by Smith Jones Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:22 am
Hi bern,
I hope you are not in contact with the scammer, that you have just dropped this lowlife. I'm seeing a wide variety of sites where they are now contacting their victims. Please beware. You were smart to check this out so you didn't get hurt any further. We're always thankful to also know when scammers are still out there and now using a new email address.
#193581 by cama Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:19 pm
Hello , How are you today, guess you are doing fine as always? I will
like to tell you about myself but where do I start from okay. My name is
Jimmy Taylor. I am from British.I am an Engineer by profession.I work
with Marine shipping company Ltd here in the U.K. I have been with the
company for 13 years as the director of operations. I am the only child
of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs Ross Taylor of the blessed
memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck five years
ago.May her soul rest in peace. I have one daughter, Her name is
Benedicta and she is ten years old now. I want to spend the rest of my
life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God
fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here. I`m 5`11" 190 bls
with a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of
laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a
positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and
outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure
time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or
Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of
music, I sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a
family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be
better for you to find some things out for yourself. It is very
important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity
for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings,
experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best
opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine
and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and
I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high
sea. I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the
special person you are today, I want to know more about your family,
your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals
and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I
even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with
someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk
to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports,
e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul,
as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other
you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build
with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love,
faithfulness and potential. Hope i didn't write much of a
novel.............lol. Hope to hear from you soon.Until then have a
pleasant day.
+447017606172

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 95&fref=ts

[email protected]
Last edited by cama on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
#193585 by Smith Jones Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:33 pm
Hi cama and welcome to scamwarners. Can you please advise us the email being used for the email you posted so we can confirm what is being used? Also please let me know if you need any kind of help from this scammer contacting you. I don't know if you caught him from the beginning or if you had started an online relationship. Please cut off any contact if you haven't done so already.