Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#175513 by HannahsDad Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:02 pm
MAS Brokers at http://masbrokers.com

Mas Brokers was registered in 2011 with Business License No. 099055 IBC 1994. The Company's legal and correspondence address is Trident Chambers 1388 Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles. Mas Brokers acts in full compliance with international legislation and regulation standards.

Mas Brokers Brokers Limited ,Registered in Hong Kong companies registry CR under company number 1160703, since 22 aug 2007 till june 2011

Mas Brokers Registered Office
18 Java Road , North Point ,

Mas Brokers is a securities and commodities trading firm, specializing in online Foreign Exchange ("Forex") brokerage.

In addition to Forex, Mas Brokers is STP and ECN Broker in Contracts for Difference ("CFDs") on shares, indices and futures, and offers one of the fastest growing online CFD trading services.

If you have an electronic device and an access to the Internet, you are a potential trader. And further on, you can be called either a lucky or a non-successful trader, which at first sight will depend only on yourself. However, not only on yourself.

In addition to a computer, Internet provider and a wish to trade, it is of high significance to find the right gate to the world of private currency investments, meaning to select a reliable and a respected broker.

Though it is important to find a guide to the currency market – a broker of ideal reputation and maximum transparent structure. In fact, Mas Brokers broker fully conforms with the aforementioned description for a long period of time.

How can I fund my account at Mas Brokers?

Clients may fund their account at Mas Brokers via Wire Transfer and by Credit Card.
Credit Cards accepted are: Visa, Visa Electron and Mas BrokersterCard.

And to connect with our customers in Egypt would like to inform you that we open new account of the company in the Arab Republic of Egypt
Under account number 000000000 at Bank \ Egypt

LIQUIDITY?
We deliver strong liquidity with maximum transparency, reliability and speed. Our $1 Billion liquidity pool and API solution empowers professional traders, white labels and institutional clients to trade with a highly competitive edge, or offer our solution as their own.

Our deeply rooted relationships with global financial institutions and first-hand trader experience allows us to use our networks, knowledge and drive to provide every client with a highly effective solution for better trading.
• Aggregated liquidity from 50 Tier-1 banks

Domain registered anonymously 20th August 2013 for 1 year only

Advertisement

#175547 by TerranceBoyce Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:38 am
I've seen this format before. I recall a similar wording to this being used.

And to connect with our customers in Egypt would like to inform you that we open new account of the company in the Arab Republic of Egypt
Under account number 000000000 at Bank \ Egypt

In the previous example I seem to recall it was stated that they also held their funds in an account in Egypt. :yikes:

What it means and why this should be stated, I have no idea, but any mention of an Egyptian connection would be a major concern. Egypt is not a safe haven for funds.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#175555 by HannahsDad Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:53 am
Galaxy Brokers at http://galaxybrokers.com/index.php?opti ... en&Itemid=

Under account number 111348474001 at Bank of Alexandria \ Egypt