Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#174265 by regenesis Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:00 pm
http://www.charmmutualgroup.com/

this is their web site. I think they are scam. its funny actually because :)

http://www.charmmutualgroup.com/About-Us.html

Right here showing one guy and he is CEO for Charm Mutual Fund Larry Collins . There is no information for him online anywhere.

Domain Name: CHARMMUTUALGROUP.COM
Registrar: TUCOWS DOMAINS INC.
Whois Server: whois.tucows.com
Referral URL: http://domainhelp.opensrs.net
Name Server: NS2.VPWEB.COM
Name Server: NS3.VPWEB.COM
Name Server: NS4.VPWEB.COM
Updated Date: 08-aug-2013
Creation Date: 08-aug-2013
Expiration Date: 08-aug-2014

For one year registration is explaning actually everything.
Advertisement

#174268 by Mike Wilson Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:32 pm
Hello regenesis and welcome to Scamwarners,

Thank you for posting this information as it will help others avoid this scam.

207 Edgeley Blvd
Suite 208
Vaughan, Ontario L4A-4B5
(866) 933-7323

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#174282 by regenesis Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:57 am
No problem Mike. Actually you guys deserving Big Thanks cause youre saving too many peoples money and their IDs. I like the mentality. Lets be a nightmare for this bad boy frauds. Thanks again.

P.s. : i am learning that web site step by step. Its so simple actually. If i made a mistake please warn me. Thanks.
#176776 by ryry221 Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:26 am
This post was made by the scammer or an accomplice. We have left the post intact to illustrate the lengths a scammer will take to keep the scam alive. The fake website was killed and is no longer active. DNS query for charmmutualgroup.com returned an error from the server: NameError No records to display (BW)

this company is legit i got a loan form them
#176783 by Bryon Williams Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:16 am
Note further findings ryry221 is a Scammer

@ryry221 I will go on the approach that you are a victim. Either you believe you got a loan from the fake Company because the fake transaction is still pending or the Scammer has told you if you post on our forum you will get a refund. Sadly, to say neither will happen. Scammers never give away money. In the end he will continue to ask for more money until you are broke or realize it is a scam.

This PM was sent to me by ryry221 and I will post my reply.

From ryry221:
i dont have a direct email for them and since your site went and reported the company the phone been disconnected and the website is gone from google i do have contact number for the person im dealing direct with

My reply:

" If the victim decides to cancel the loan after the advance fee is paid, the scammers usually say that a refund will be made “next month”. A refund never arrives and eventually the telephone number is disconnected and/or the website closes and the victim is left with no way to contact the company."

Does the above sound familiar. See here all the information>>>> viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3161

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#176786 by Bryon Williams Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:53 am
Surely ryry221 is not a victim to a scam. He is doing his best to convince me that the fake site and fake company is real.

He has sent me these PM's and refuse to post in the open.

This one was after I gave advice as if he was victim.
the company is not fake

This one when he was trying to provide credibility. The bad part and his mistake, he never thought I would call it. It is a Mobile number in Canada. He hung up on me twice then turned off the phone. The VM went to a generic female voice message
the number is 647 262 4593 his name is james

Immediately after the calls he has fired off two rapid PM's.
i dont know if its his office number , im concerded cos i have recommend people to apply to this company and when they went to search the company up they found your ad saying the company seems like a scam from someone that havent even looked into them

im tired of sites like this trash companys that are legit with out checking into it before posting on the internet

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#176895 by ryry2221 Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:28 am
This post was made by the scammer. We have left the post intact to illustrate the lengths a scammer will take to keep the scam alive.

are you really that stupid dont u think before calling people at 5 30 am of course your not going to get a answer , so your saying us canadians are scam artist there are many companys that have scammed me out of money from the usa and i dont see anything on them but you have to pick on canadian companys that are legit i went to the office of charm to meet the people about my loan , the way putting it that your have a problem with canadians and you called ryry221 a scammer if he was a scammer would he give you a real phone number direct to the person they are dealing with and the voice you heard is the recording from the service provider in canada , so far this is the only true candian company that called be other then all the usa scammers from america that calls me from fake numbers
#176896 by Bryon Williams Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:49 am
^^^^You are a Scammer period. Now you are talking in 1st, second and third persons.

I have done my research. My findings are you, the site and company are all fake and scamming. I refuse to educate your scamming undeveloped mind.

Why are you typing at this time in the morning? In Canada it is about 0543 hrs, I find this as a normal thing with scammer in West Africa. In West Africa it would be around 9am about right now. The normal time for scammers to be in the internet cafe attempting to scam.

This thread must have really messed up your scamming business. :D