Information on romance scams and scammers.
#177101 by whyme123 Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:09 pm
Just got scammed by a Christian Hernandez from match.com. I emailed him back on match and he wanted to email via yahoo because he felt like match was just trying to keep our business. He was claiming to recently move to DC from California. Single dad with daughter named Sophie. Exwife was a crack head. His emails were so charming. Here is a clip of one.
"Good Morning Beautiful, I am using this medium to thank you for giving me the chance and opportunity to know you. I never expected all the attention you have given to me but you are such a beautiful and lovely woman with a good heart. I'l really appreciate the consistent communication and i will say it is a sign of will, and i tell you where there is a will there is success ahead. I believe we both know that Love is not a destination but a journey and this is a journey that takes two to walk. I mean two souls who understand ahead that they aren't in for a kid walk, and what they have ahead is the most important mission in life. A place meant for true people,. it is a place called joy and happiness.. Really i just see in your face that i can live with this woman, not the beauty part alone, but the depth of your soul."

Even sent me pictures of him and a little girl, pictures of him on the plane, pictures from what looked like a wedding he was in. He said he was born in Cuba and had a mom back there, his dad died. His emails were fantastic, sent poems, songs that he really liked that really tug at the heart strings. Even a video of him playing a guitar. And he was quite handsome. He said he was a petroleum engineer. After about a week of emailing he had to go to philippines to finish the work on the oil rig he was getting up and running for the government. After several weeks of emails and texts and yahoo messengering everyday he dropped the bomb that someone died on the site. He even went to the house and was going to send them money. He had to hire more men to finish the job. Asked me for 3,000. I said no and thought this is it I was totally scammed. I even said that. He came back and said he was able to get some money from mom but was like 600 short. I still didn't give in. But he kept emailing kind emails exactly what everyone girl would want to hear. I believed the lies. They were so good. Then I gave in an sent via a money gram 600 to a Pedro Christian Hernandez in the Philippines. Stupid I know. I want to warn everyone out there. I wish I had looked into this website before I sent money because I see someone else with another name was selling the oil rig story. And yes i know you are never suppose to send money, but for whatever reason I was totally suckered. I am a smart educated women who believed in someone based on lies. I would love to have this guy held responsible. I reported to the FBI website, but doubt anything will come out it. So be warned. There are disgusting human beings out there.
Advertisement

#177358 by Onalert Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:18 am
Christian Hernandez is still at large. Due to my job I think I am pretty good at spotting deception. I just had to google this guy and low and behold he popped up on this site. The way he writes is as described in your post. It's almost poetic and it gives a feeling of how could he be so romantic. But at the same time something seems off. Well, it absolutely is. And he's dumb enough to use the same name. He appears as a hispanic man in his picture. His emails are in broken english. He claimed to be a petroleum engineer. Again, his emails are poetic and overly romantic. Do not believe this guy. Do not be scammed. Please stay far away if you encounter this guy on match.com.
#207154 by Notimeforjerks Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:46 pm
Wow! So he is now using Christian Pedro on match.com!! Using these pics of someone with a dazzling smile and does appear Cuban! He is still telling the same story and that someone died. Thing is I didn't back ground check and this man I say must be stopped! Some how he needs to be arrested! How can this happen? Lets make it happen! :laugh-s:
#207155 by Notimeforjerks Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:49 pm
He is still sending the same poetry lol however, I was ways asking questions. I am always a very suspicious person. He will be caught! Why? Because the rat will always go after the cheese until he behind gets snapped by the trap! :oh-joy:
#207458 by Notimeforjerks Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:20 pm
He will step in his own poop soon
whyme123 wrote:Just got scammed by a Christian Hernandez from match.com. I emailed him back on match and he wanted to email via yahoo because he felt like match was just trying to keep our business. He was claiming to recently move to DC from California. Single dad with daughter named Sophie. Exwife was a crack head. His emails were so charming. Here is a clip of one.
"Good Morning Beautiful, I am using this medium to thank you for giving me the chance and opportunity to know you. I never expected all the attention you have given to me but you are such a beautiful and lovely woman with a good heart. I'l really appreciate the consistent communication and i will say it is a sign of will, and i tell you where there is a will there is success ahead. I believe we both know that Love is not a destination but a journey and this is a journey that takes two to walk. I mean two souls who understand ahead that they aren't in for a kid walk, and what they have ahead is the most important mission in life. A place meant for true people,. it is a place called joy and happiness.. Really i just see in your face that i can live with this woman, not the beauty part alone, but the depth of your soul."

Even sent me pictures of him and a little girl, pictures of him on the plane, pictures from what looked like a wedding he was in. He said he was born in Cuba and had a mom back there, his dad died. His emails were fantastic, sent poems, songs that he really liked that really tug at the heart strings. Even a video of him playing a guitar. And he was quite handsome. He said he was a petroleum engineer. After about a week of emailing he had to go to philippines to finish the work on the oil rig he was getting up and running for the government. After several weeks of emails and texts and yahoo messengering everyday he dropped the bomb that someone died on the site. He even went to the house and was going to send them money. He had to hire more men to finish the job. Asked me for 3,000. I said no and thought this is it I was totally scammed. I even said that. He came back and said he was able to get some money from mom but was like 600 short. I still didn't give in. But he kept emailing kind emails exactly what everyone girl would want to hear. I believed the lies. They were so good. Then I gave in an sent via a money gram 600 to a Pedro Christian Hernandez in the Philippines. Stupid I know. I want to warn everyone out there. I wish I had looked into this website before I sent money because I see someone else with another name was selling the oil rig story. And yes i know you are never suppose to send money, but for whatever reason I was totally suckered. I am a smart educated women who believed in someone based on lies. I would love to have this guy held responsible. I reported to the FBI website, but doubt anything will come out it. So be warned. There are disgusting human beings out there.
#238112 by rss1126 Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:18 am
I received the same pics of a man in his 50's and a little girl with blonde hair and her name is Cheryl he's claiming to be Pedro Andres is this guy also a scammer on match.com just curious he sends me beautiful poetry and such. I would like someone to let me know if Pedro Andres or Pedro Müller is a scammer because your scam is like what I have been receiving. Thank you.