Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#17747 by Johann Meister Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:35 pm
IP: 41.210.22.166
Subject: FROM REV.DR.GORDON KISSEIH,John 14v16-17 to 18,
: 1.0

MIRACLE LIFE GOSPEL CHURCH IN GHANA LIMITED P .O. BOX 144 NUNGUA ACCRA GHANA,
ACCRA GHANA, TELEPHONE +233-5406-77122,
Hello Mr. ,
I am Rev.Dr.Gordon kisseih,from Accra Ghana So how are you and your business and the rest of your family i hope all is well,So my noble brother the purpose of this now about one a little boy i saw around of my church the name is call Ejaita, because when i get up aside I'm start pray and around of my church i saw the boy he sleeping in the front of my church doormote.So i wake he up and i as he who are you and where him caming from he sald he from Sudan.because of late father eiders them plan to kill him because of the late father consignment box which is containing $13,000 000 Million dollars.
So after there I ask him where is the key of the box him sald that on the way coming to Ghana the key lost some where he don't recognized.so my nob.

IP: 41.210.6.196

MIRACLE LIFE GOSPEL CHURCH IN GHANA LIMITED P .O. BOX 144 NUNGUA ACCRA GHANA, ACCRA GHANA, TELEPHONE +233-5406-77122,

Hello My brother,

I receive your e-mail.So how are you and your business and the rest of your family i hope all is well,So my brother we are waiting from you now to open the box now bye,
I waiting to hear from you very soonest,
Best Regards,
From Rev.Dr.Gordon kisseih, .

IP: 41.210.23.188

Hello Mr.,
Ireceive your e-mail yesterday Afternoon.but i busy that why.by the wayhow are you and your business and the rest of your family i hope allis well,So my brother i contact Eng.Oghologho E.Efe yesterdayabout your son and the box.so he told me that we have to register thebox first befor him go work on it.So after there i ask him about theregister fees is amuch and he tell me the register fees is $450dollars but i have $250 dollars to asist you after the box open i willcollect my $250 dollars out of it.for god says.give hand to who needhelp.that is i what to asist you and the little boy so that you canreceive the boy with the money in your country.and the Engineer alsotell that him what to travel to UK United Kingdom London.them havebranch in UK London that is why he want travel UK London.

IP: 41.210.5.90

Hello Mr.,

Sir i waiting from you one week now without hear about you.So how are you and your business and the rest of your family i hope everything is fine with you,
So my brother i are waiting from you to open the box now because i call you your number enter voice mail.So the problem now is your hand.because i try your number since that day enter voice mail.my brother to do this transaction first so that i can take the money to bank and transfer it to your bank account and after you receive the foud befor you do the other transaction That is all now my noble brother i am waiting from you now bye,
I Waiting to hear from you very soonest,

Have you googled your chatter´s or "business partner´s" email yet? It might lead you to ScamWarners...
Advertisement