Information on romance scams and scammers.
#17756 by Breakwind Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:34 am
From benitaa weahh Sat Nov 28 03:57:32 2009
X-Apparently-To: <snip> via 76.13.12.136; Fri, 27 Nov 2009 19:57:34 -0800
Return-Path: < [email protected] >
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 209.85.223.103
X-YMailISG: <snip>
X-Originating-IP: [209.85.223.103]
Authentication-Results: mta174.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=insing.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=insing.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mail-iw0-f103.google.com) (209.85.223.103) by mta174.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 27 Nov 2009 19:57:34 -0800
Received: by iwn1 with SMTP id 1so128637iwn.33 for <[email protected]>; Fri, 27 Nov 2009 19:57:34 -0800 (PST)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.231.121.93 with SMTP id g29mt2224520ibr.13.1259380652868; Fri, 27 Nov 2009 19:57:32 -0800 (PST)
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 03:57:32 +0000
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: HELLO
benitaa weahh <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0016e646926a8d06820479666828
Content-Length: 1420

How are you today?,I hope you are fine.If so thank be to (God) almighty.My name is benita I am looking for honest and nice person.Somebody who care and fear God whom i can partner with I don't care about your colour or ethnicity. I'm sending you this beautiful mail with love and happiness.I am looking forward to hear from you, so that i can give you my pictures and tell you more about myself.
Thanks Yours new lover,
Miss Benita
Blow Kiss
Advertisement

#17761 by The Enchantress Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:37 am
Definite romance scammer - delete and do not reply

The above mail from benitaa weahh - [email protected]

Also note these similar scam mails;

[email protected]

Hello, How are you today? I hope you are fine. If so thank be to God almigthy. please excuse me, I saw your contact email while browsing through the internet so I decided to contact you despite that I have not seen you in person. It will be my pleasure to communicate with you.
My name is Edith, 23 years from Democratic Republic Of Congo in Central Africa. I am single girl looking for honest and nice person. Somebody who care and fear God whom I can partner with. I don't care about your colour or ethnicity. I would like to know you more, most especially what you like and what you dislike.I'm sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness. I am looking forward to hear from.
Thanks and God bless. Love from,
--- Edith Patrick

[email protected]

Hello
How are you today? I hope you are fine.If so thank be to God almighty.My name is Mercy Awa,I am single girl looking for honest and nice person. Somebody who care and fear God whom i can partner with .I don't care about your colour or ethnicity.I would like to know you more,most especially what you like and what you dislike.I'm sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness.I am looking forward to hear from you,
Love from,
Mercy.

[email protected]

Hello
How are you today? I hope you are fine. My name is Sunsy Bamba,26 years I am single girl looking for honest and nice person. Somebody who care and fear God whom i can partner with .I don't care about your colour or ethnicity.I would like to know you more,most especially what you like and what you dislike.I'm sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness.I am looking forward to hear from you,Love from,
Sunsy

[email protected]

Good day my dear
How are you today? I hope you are fine. If so thank be to God almighty. Please excuse me, I saw your contact email while browsing through the internet so I decided to contact you despite that I have not seen you in person. It will be my pleasure to communicate with you.
My name is Grace Ray, from Liberia in West Africa. I am single girl looking for honest and nice person. Somebody who care and fear God whom I can partner with. I don't care about your colour or ethnicity. I would like to know you more, most especially what you like and what you dislike. I’m sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness. I am looking forward to hear from you. Thanks and God bless.
Greetings from,
Grace

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.