Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#122372 by soldierfortune Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:01 pm
Scammer in brief:

Miss. Abi Ahmed, 21 years old woman from the Liberia, father was poisoned to death by business partners. Found her way to the UN refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. Late father (Dr. Ahmed Aahil) left an inheritance $5.7 million US dollars, deposited on Senegalese bank and Miss. Abi is the next of kin. Due a number of reasons she don't have access of the funds, mainly according to the financial governing laws of Senegal, people under refugees are not allow to participate personal into any monetary transaction or to operate an account international. Also, her father's last will states that Miss. Abi should obtain the foreign assistant who is able to handle investments outside of Liberia to prepare a claim for the Bank and act as the beneficiary on her behalf. The funds would be transferred to an assistant's account and invested on the lucrative business. Assistant's commission and allowance would be 30%. The assistant would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to an assistant, continue her studies and start new better life.

She obtained a lawyer (Barrister Arrister Zenith Basil) to drafting power of attorney and the affidavit of oath. Then go to the High Court where Miss. Abi would sign the documents, lawyer should representing victim and sign documents on behalf of the victim. There was a number of costs, total sum €1.900 EURO and it should been pay immediately via Western Union.

MONEY RECEIVER:

Name: Arrister Zenith Basil
Address: 48, Rue Vincens x Abdou Karim Bourgi Dakar, Dakar, Senegal

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

ISP: Puerto Rico Telephone Company, Confirmed proxy server, Recently reported forum spam source. (3460)
City: San Juan

http://www.4ppl.com/cynthia1

User: cynthia1
I am a: Woman
Birthday: 01.01.1989
Looking for: Man
Language: English

Profile photo

Site: 4ppl
Date: 07.08.2012
Subject: My Dear Friend

My name is Abi i saw your profile here ( http://www.4ppl ) today and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, i want you to send a Message to my Email Address so that i will give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my Email Address [email protected] i have good reason for contacting you which i will tell you latter, i believe we can move from here. i want to bee your good friend, Am English Speaking Girl, i will bee very happy if you can contact me with English language through my Email below ok,
[email protected]

X-Originating-IP: [196.28.57.72]
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 00:55:30 -0700
Subject: My Dearest One

My Dearest One, I am so glad you accepted my friendship proposals by providing me with your personal Email contact, You just have no idea of how much I want to be by your side, i was touched to write you Please don't be offended, I felt i could make a good friend with you I will bee so glad if you accepted my friendship proposals First and foremost and brief self introduction, My Name is Abi Ahmed, Am from Muslim Family ( AM 21 years ) old and the only Child of my late Father Dr. Ahmed Aahil My father was a highly reputable business magnate (a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of LIBERIA during his days be he was poisoned to by his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip, my mother died when am baby and since then was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by his relatives who was so jealous of his wealth and progress, But God knows the truth, i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. Am a Liberian but i live in Senegal Refugee Camp, I would like to know more about you, Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently Your happiness would always be my good priority as i hope to see you make me happy

I will tell you more about myself in my next mail with the intent of making you my guardians in all that legally applies in my life attached here are some of my pictures and i hope that you will appreciate my kind gesture and the straight forwardness in waiting to honestly meet with you, We can both arrange my coming to meet and stay with you in your country with proper understanding and feelings into one an-others heart, i shall borrow the word 'LOVE 'and request that you permit me to use it as i told you i don't have any parson to help me here in the camp even to eat food here is very big problem to me i hope by Gods grace i will be free someday, i don't have any relative now whom i can go to, i thank God who bring you in to my life i pray and also have the Faith that you will make me happy in life, i promise to love you with all my heart, Honey i will want you to know that you are my happiness now,

The only person i have now is Rev Father Michael Joseph who is the General overseer of United Methodist Church Mission in Senegal, here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Please listen to this secret, i have my late father's (statement of account Deposit ) and (Death Certificate ) / (personal will) which he made me his next of King, here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some Amount of money in one the leading banks in which he used my name as the next of kin, the Amount in question is $5.7 million US DOLLARS (Five million Seven Hundred Thousand USD) The bank has only requested me to seek the services of an expatriate person who could supposedly invest this money genuinely for me. the bank has also insisted that i do not have the principle knowledge to invest this money and that was why i have contacted you the money was deposit by my late father and he made me the next of kin because am the only Child of my late Father. So i will like you to help me Transfer this money to your Account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret from people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Rev Father because he is like a father to me,

Am going to give you The Rev Father Tel Number in my next mail. But i will plead with him today to permit me give out his number to you as contact so that if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will sent for me in the camp.I will love to hear your voice, i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to your self and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Am Royal and Trustworthy Lady My dear, I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:

1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend OR Your Sister or Wife?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?

Please tell me if you are welling to help me in transferring this money to your account try and reply me very fast and also send me all your contact information for communication, because the bank is waiting to hear from you, please send me your information because i will bee sending email to the bank with your information, i will also send you the documents with me so that you will contact with the bank because the bank is waiting to hear from you.

FULL NAME...............
AGE..............................
COUNTRY AND CITY.................
PHONE NUMBER................
PHOTO'S...........................
OCCUPATION....................

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposed on you, Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible, i want you to reply me urgent so that i will give you the contact of the bank where this money was deposited.I am looking forward to hear from you, please do not turn me down because you are the Gods sent that can help me out.Thank you so much.

Your lovely One Miss Abi

X-Originating-IP: [196.28.57.72]
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 14:10:58 -0700
Subject: DOCUMENTS

My Dearest One

I want to thank for all your effort and love towards me, you have given me hope and i will also like to see you face to face, i like you very much and i want you to know that I have Giving you all my trust and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with. I am not going to give your love to any other man you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man. Honey below is the contact number of the Rev Father Michael Joseph if you want to speak with me Just call him and tell him that you want to speak with Abi Ahmed he will send for me in the Hostel so that i will come his offices and speak with you ok, +221 77 28 35 919

Honey i saw your photo your looking very good, Honey am sending you all the documents i have with me, Honey here is my late Father death certificate and personal will, you will also see my late father deposit slip and my birth certificate ok, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status, You will have 30% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information below

The bank has insisted that i do not have the principle knowledge to invest this money that is why i contacted you, Try and send an Email to the bank tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 5.7 Million dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank are as follows,

Bank Head office
Groupe De la Banque Africaine De Développement Bureau Régional du Sénégal (SNFO) Immeuble Coumba Route de Ngor Zone 12, Quartier des Almadies, Dakar, Sénégal. BP 50544 - CP 18524 RP Dakar, Senegal
Resident Representative Mme. Leila Mokadem,
Tel: (+221) 30 10 52 984
E-Mail: [email protected]

Account information
Amount..............US$ 5.700.000.00
Account Number .....343I08701364-qb
Ac Holder...........Dr. Ahmed Aahil
Next of King........Miss Abi Ahmed

Contact them now on how to transfer the 5.7 Million USD deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 30% for your assistance. Am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. Honey my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible even to eat food and drink water here in the camp is very difficult for me.

I am requesting you to make a direct contact with the bank to see how best this money would be transferred to you, then we can set up other important issues that are associated with it my immediate priority the moment this money is transferred to you i will come over to your country settle down with your help and then look into the future on how to better conclude my education under you, Awaiting to hear from you soonest,

yours in love Abi

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.160.56]
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 02:10:50 -0400
Subject: INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF FUND ACKNOWLEDGMENT PROCEDURES

Groupe De la Banque Africaine De Développement
Bureau Régional du Sénégal (SNFO)
Immeuble Coumba Route de Ngor
Zone 12, Quartier des Almadies,
Dakar, Sénégal. BP 50544 - CP 18524
RP Dakar, Senegal
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: (+221) 30 10 52 984 Ext. 6530-6599

INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF FUND ACKNOWLEDGMENT PROCEDURES

Attention Mr. ”xxxxxxxxx”

I have been directed by The Bank Chairman Wire Transfer to write you in respect of your Email we received here in our Bank. Be informed that the total sum of Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ( US$ 5.700.000.00) with is account Number 343I08701364-QB) belongs to late Dr. Ahmed Aahil and his next of Kin Miss Abi Ahmed with this Banking Institution. You are cordially informed that the management of Banque Africaine De Développement has been notified by Miss Abi Ahmed requesting stating your personal interest to secure and invest the funds which has been deposited with this Bank Account number 343I08701364-QB). You have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank, we will like you to send the followings Documents immediately to our bank.

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: a Senegalese resident lawyer must endorse this Power of attorney since the money is originated from Africa.

2. An Affidavit of support from Senegalese high court .

Note: The above are compulsory and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. This Power of Attorney is legal instrument authorizing you to act as the grantor's agent of Miss Abi Ahmed, A person can instruct another to represent him/her by giving a Power of Attorney in civil law systems is an authorization to act on someone Else's behalf in a legal or business matter, As soon as the above legal document is been received here in our bank we will transfer this money to your account within 48 banking Hours. The management of Banque Africaine De Développement will appreciative your very good effort by making sure that all the listed documents above are made available. We thank you once again and wait for your prompt action.

Mme. Leila Mokadem,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.152.206]
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 01:25:23 -0700
Subject: HONEY CONTACT THIS LAWYER SO THAT HE WILL HELP US IN PROCESS THOSE DOCUMENTS REQUESTED BY THE BANK?

Hello My Dear. How are you today? i hope you are fine, Honey thanks for all your love and Efforts to help me out of my situation and to help transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man.

Now, regarding the requests documents the bank needs from us since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal. I have plead the Reverend about it before he agree to help me and get the contact of this lawyer, Honey this lawyer is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Barr Association) The Rev told me that this man is good lawyer who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through Email And phone today because according to what the bank requested, the documents that is the power of attorney and affidavit of oath are going to bear your name and, when you are contacting him, tell him that you are my foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's account in Banque Africaine De Développement to your account in your country. His contact information are as follows,

LORD ADVOCATE ARRISTER ZENITH BASIL HUMAN RIGHT LAW CHAMBERS SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
Address : 48, Rue Vincens Abdou Karim Bourgi,
P.O. Box 32 319, Dakar- Ponty Dakar, Senegal
EMAIL: [email protected]
Tel +221-77-666-22-69

CONTACT PERSON: LORD ADVOCATE ARRISTER ZENITH BASIL

Honey try and send Email message to the Lawyer today so that he will help us process those documents, Honey the bank is waiting to received those documents from us, Please try and contact the lawyer so that he will help us process those documents ok, So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney and affidavit of oath Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us! Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents. A big hug and kisses for you.From my deepest heart of love,

Yours foreve Abi

Received: from [41.82.181.134]
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 07:20:51 -0400
Subject: Attention Mr. ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”

LORD ADVOCATE ARRISTER ZENITH BASIL HUMAN RIGHT LAW CHAMBERS
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
Member Banque Regionale de Solidarite Senegal
Accredited Attorneys.
Address: 48, Rue Vincens x Abdou Karim Bourgi,
P.O. Box 32 319, Dakar- Ponty Dakar, Senegal
Tel +221 77 666 22 69
EMAIL: [email protected]

Attention Mr. ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxx”

Prior to your underwriting to my Legal Law Chambers, However i wish to inform you that this chamber has accepted to offer you the required legal services having confirmed the true existence and legitimacy of the aforementioned sum with the Banque Africaine De Développement, i have made an inquiry from the Federal High Court of Senegal on your behalf since you have requested my total assistance to help secure and legalized Power of an Attorney and Affidavit of Oath from the Federal High Court of Senegal on your behalf which will enable your legal representation as a legitimate legal beneficiary to the property owner.

I Will do my best to render to you all the necessary services that you require from me to claim your fund I have confirm with the The Federal High Courts of Senegal here to ascertain the cost of procuring the needed documents. I shall generate all other information I need through your partner since i have been assigned to render these services to you as recommended by the bank. I hope to do my very best to deliver in a timely manner as you require given your prompt reciprocation at all times. I have however, decided to waive our retainer and all Logistics and Legal fees for you and work in line to assist you in putting together the required documents to release your account at the bank. I request that you furnish me the following information ASAP

1. Your Full Name and Contact Address
2. Your Private Telephone Number.
3. Occupation
4. Copy of your identification Documents

With the above concession given, you are now to send the compulsory Cost/ fees for the procurement of the documents which is as stated below

Processing/ Power of attorney: 600 Euro
Application/Stamp Duty Fee: 200 Euro
Processing/An Affidavit of support: 600 Euro
My legal Processing Fee: 500 Euro

You have to pay the Total ====== 1,900 Euro

To facilitate the process as time is scarcely on your side, payment should be sent by Western union Money transfer or Money gram through my name as stated below:

AMOUNT 1,900 Euro

Name.........Arrister Zenith Basil
Country..... Senegal
City...........Dakar
Address.....Address : 48, Rue Vincens x Abdou Karim Bourgi Dakar

Notice this payment have to bee made today before i proceed with this Service. As soon as you make this payment Therein your legalized document shall be officially applied for and will be ready for dispatch to you within a period of 48 Hours working of it's official approval from the Notary Office after the Oath of law from The High Court of Senegal On your behalf according to law. When payment is made send me immediately, the payment confirmation details. In the attachment below you will find a scanned copy of my operating license for you to know exactly who you are dealing with. I Look happily forward working with you for the success of securing this document on your behalf as your Legal representative

Yours Sincerely in Service,
Lord Advocate Arrister Zenith Basil
Human Right Law Chambers
Advertisement

#138171 by soldierfortune Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:13 am
COMPENSATION:

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.168.139]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 17:01:17 -0800
Subject: Hello Dear,

Hello Dear,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguayan. Presently I am in Paraguayan for investment projects with my new partner with the total money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Rev. father as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev Father Solomon James and his direct email address is: ([email protected])

Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $450.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father Solomon James and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft, Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay. Take care and remain princess

Yours Sincerely Abi,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.166.0]
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 13:29:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: MY BROTHER IN THE LORD

MY BROTHER IN THE LORD

I am Rev. Father bright James. Actually i was told by Sister (linda) about your effort to assist her in transferring her late father's Estate to your bank account before she finally succeeded in transferring the money to her new partner Mr. Benedict Henchard in Kanye where she is now spending her life over there with him. She really told me about all your relentless efforts to assist her transfer her late father's estate to your position although it failed.

Based on that she recognised all your efforts by dropping a cheque for you as a compensation for your previous efforts to change her situation when she was in dakar senegal. Therefore what you have to do now is to send to me your information which i am going to use to send the cheque to you after confirming the cost of sending it to you through D.H.L courier service. Do not forget to call me on phone when you mail me with the important information to me.

FROM REV. FATHER BRIGHT JAMES.
ST. THEOPILOUS ROMAN CATHOLIC ARCHDIOCESES SENEGAL.
Thanks & God bless you.
PHONE (+221-76-67-898-75)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.163.183]
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 02:11:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: YOUR BLESS IN THE LORD,

ST. THEOPHILUS DAKAR SENEGAL..
PHONE (+221-775-844-926

YOUR BLESS IN THE LORD,

This is to inform you that i am in receipt of your information which requested from you for the delivery of the check..As regards to the sending of your check which is still here in my custody, i have verified the cost of sending it through D.H.L Courier service and the concerned office said that it will cost only the sum of 450 Euro to deliver it to you from here.

Therefore your check will be delivered to you by D.H.L Courier service immediately i receive the above mentioned amount to pay this agent as their delivery fee. You will send this money to me by western union money transfer or Money gram office with my name and address, i will like you to call me as soon as you send this money,

Name----------------SOLOMON JAMES
ADDRESS............ST. THEOPHILUS DAKAR SENEGAL.
COUNTRY...........SENEGAL
PHONE (+221-775-844-926)

Thanks & God bless you
#196067 by greyw Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:12 pm
Adn Aahil ([email protected])
:squish:
My Dearest
I am so glad you accepted my friendship proposals by providing me with your personal Email contact, First and foremost and brief self introduction, My Name is Adn aahil am Born on 30 dec 1992 am only Child of my late Father Dr. Ahmed My father was a highly reputable Gold dealer who operated in the capital of LIBERIAN, he was poisoned by his business associates in one of their business trip, my mother died when am baby, i managed to make my way to Senegal where i am living under orphanage Trinity

Am Liberian Girl, but am living in Senegal orphanage Trinity, here are some of my pictures and i hope that you will appreciate my kind gesture and the straight forwardness in waiting to meet you,

The only person i have now is Reverend Father Tony Fuller who is the General overseer of orphanages Trinity United Methodist Church Senegal Mission, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women orphanage home because the orphanage have two department one for men the other for women here is the website of the orphanages Trinity http://www.trinitywilmette.com/content.cfm?id=310

Please listen to this secret i have my late father's statement of account Deposit and personal Well here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some Amount of money in one of the leading banks in which he used my name as the next of kin, the Amount in question is $5.7 million US DOLLARS (Five million Seven Hundred Thousand USD) The bank has only requested me to seek the services of an expatriate person who could supposedly invest this money genuinely for me, the bank has also insisted that i do not have the principle knowledge to invest this money and that was why i have contacted you the money was deposit by my late father and he made me the next of kin because am the only Child of my late Father, i will like you to help me Transfer this money to your Account and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you, I kept this secret from people in the orphanage Trinity here

Am going to give you The Rev Father Tony Fuller Tel Number in my next mail, But i will plead with him to permit me give out his number to you as a point contact so that when you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will sent for me, i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to your self and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it, I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards, Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded

Now permit me to ask these few questions

1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend OR Your Sister or Wife?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?

Tell me if you are welling to help me in transferring this money to your account ? try and reply me very fast and also send me all your contact information for communication, because the bank is waiting to hear from you, Send me your information because i will be sending Email to the bank with your information for more introduction, i will also send you all the documents with me so that you will contact with the bank because the bank is waiting to hear from you

Send me this following information
FULL NAME...............
AGE..............................
COUNTRY AND CITY.................
PHONE NUMBER................
PHOTO'S...........................
OCCUPATION....................

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposed on you, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible, i want you to reply me urgently so that i will give you the contact of the bank where this money was deposited, I am looking forward to hear from you, please do not turn me down because you are the Gods sent that can help me out, Thank you so much.
Your lovely One Miss Adn.
Přílohy - Stáhnout všechny přílohy najednou
188538435_8088107_49485492 - Copy - Copy.jpg (22 kB)Stáhnout
188538435_8088107_49485492 - Copy.jpg (22 kB)Stáhnout
adn1 - Copy (3).jpg (124 kB)Stáhnout