Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#178015 by Grunt Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:27 am
FMF
smithcopper111
I AM LOOKING FOR REAL LOVE AND FOREVER RELATIONSHIP , AND COMPANIOSHIP FOREVER IN MY LIFE.
Age & Gender: 49 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 2" (157 cm)
Body Type: A Extra Few Pounds
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color

I am Seeking a: For: Long Term
My Education: Graduate Degree
My Profession: Transactional
My Marital Status: Single
My Interest Keywords / Tags
and companioship forever in my life.
i am looking for real love and forever relationship

About Me
my name is smith copper from united states of American my marital relationship,am alone at last my wife divorced , and am here for long term relationship and promise to take good care of my loved one.

Thanks for message ,
I needed someone that I can trust with a charity work. I have been Diagnosed with Euphorically Cancer of the Lungs according to Doctor I will die any moment. I have been badly treated by close associates. I am repented Christan now and God has put it in my mind to give out the rest of my Money to Charity, I don't trust all the Monks here in Scotland after the Gay scandal.
I want you to Distribute these Funds to people that need it. I am 67yrs old and God has really Blessed me with fortunes.
I will wait here for your Response before I go ahead and inform my Lawyer about my intentions.
My Regards,

Thanks for your kind words, My husband Name is johnson is from USA . I lost with my 2 son in a Plane Crash in Sebreneska Eastern Europe in 1985 ever since then I have remain single just me and my business until I was hit with this Ailment. I really want to give out these Funds to people that needs as I may join my fathers anytime, I my Lawyer is not a Christan and he does not believe in Charity, He believes that investment is better than charity but I said know that I must look for someone Trustworthy. you can contact the lawyer vie [email protected]. thank you so much for your respond .
Advertisement