Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#178520 by luke1426 Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:48 pm
Hello scamwarners! I am in need of your assistance.

I have been contacting Luis Rivera (asmobilephoneslimited) who seem to be legit in ways and not in other ways.

Here are the emails:

Dear XXXX

Your order has been packaged and labeled.Below is the information of your order:

Purchase Order Number: TY600981AB
Serial No: S/N-0514-5402-13
Date Issue & Time: Thursday, 10 October 2013, 15:06:17 BST
Package Content :
(3#) Apple iphone 5s 64 GB

You can proceed to make the payment via western union or money gramm now.Do get back to us with the payment confirmation details as stated below once you have the payment done.Once we have your payment confirmed the shipment of your order will commence and once on transit,we will get back to you with your tracking number which will enable you to track and trace your order till delivery at your doorstep.

DETAILS REQUIRED AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT :

MTCN NUMBER :

SENDER'S FIRST NAME :

SENDER'S LAST NAME :

AMOUNT :

Receiver's NAME:

Once again Thank you for purchasing from us. We assure you of a safe delivery of your order to your doorstep.We look forward to hear from you soon.

******************************************************************************************************************
PLEASE KEEP YOUR RECEIPT AND INVOICE OF PURCHASE THAT WILL BE SEALED WITH YOUR ORDER AS THIS WILL AUTHENTICATE YOUR WARRANTY
*****************************************************************************************************************

We undertake to repair replace this product,at our option ,at no charge.If found to be defective due to a manufacturing fault during the warranty period (12 months)

NOTE : ATTACHED TO THIS MAIL IS A COPY OF YOUR ORDER PRO- FORMA INVOICE

We look forward to hear from you soonest

Regards

Luis Rivera
Sales Manager
A S Mobile Phones Limited
Company Registration No.: 08143240

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 1:37 PM, XXXX XXXX <[email protected]> wrote:
Product Brand/Model : 64GB iPhone 5s
Quantity: 2
Colours: 2x Black, 1x Gold
Name: XXXXXXXXX
Address: XXXXXXXXXX
City: XXXX
State: XXXXXXXX
Zip code: XXXX
Phone# (XX) XXXXXXXX
Mobile# (XX) XXXXXXXXXX

Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 13:00:59 +0100
Subject: Re: Iphone 5s 64GB, interested in buying!
To: [email protected]

Dear XXXX XXXX

Thanks for the mail.

We are located in United Kingdom but We dropship worldwide.

We ship at $30 per Unit .We offer free shipping if you buy more than one unit of our product .

Shipping Method: FedEx Standard Overnight OR Ups Courier Services..We will ship 100%of your order the same business day from our warehouse once your payment is been confirmed by our company's accountant,typically your order will arrive your doorstep within 48hours via either FedEx/Ups Courier Services.

The Apple iPhone 5s are available in stock and they are :
*Factory Sealed
*Brand New
*Comes with 1year international warranty
*Full Accessories
*Capable of working with any Network
*Available in space grey ,silver and gold colours

The Apple iPhone 5s Comes with :

*iPhone 5s with iOS 7
*Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
*Lightning to USB Cable
* USB Power Adapter
* Documentation

Below is the Quotation of your order :

(1#) Apple iPhone 5s 64GB---- $500 USD

Shipping Fee ---$30 USD

Total Amount --- $530 USD

NOTE : WE OFFER BUY 2 UNITS AND GET 1 FREE UNIT OF ANY PRODUCT WITH FREE SHIPPING .WE GIVE DISCOUNT ON PURCHASE ABOVE 5# UNITS.

You can review more details about the products on our website :

http://asmobilephoneslimited.miiduu.com/

Our On-Going PROMO Includes :
Buy 2 units and get 1 unit FREE including shipping
Buy 4 units and get 2 unit FREE including shipping
Buy 5 units and get 3 unit FREE including shipping

We consider our-self responsible for every charges and fee needed to get your order delivered to your doorstep.

A copy of your order pro-forma invoice and other vital information such as Your order Purchase Order Number,Serial No will be provided immediately we finish with the packaging and labeling of your order.

The Apple iPhone 5s 64GB are Brand new original and not clone nor a replica.We don't sell fake,refurbished or clone products in our company...Our outlet is chosen to promote their products in Europe and far beyond that is why our price tag are much more cheaper than what is obtainable out there. All our price are manufacturers price and more so the manufacturer are presently running a promotion with us.

Payment Methods :
*Payment Below $5000 is accepted via western union or money gramm.
*Payment Above $5000 is accepted via PayPal or Bank Transfer.
*Payment Above $10,000 is Only accepted via Bank Transfer.

NOTE: The Apple iPhone 5s 64GB are 100% UNLOCKED and can be used with any SIM card. No activation required (check carrier frequency requirements) Insert Your SIM CARD and start using the phone.

Once again We re-assure you of a safe and secured transaction with us.As you know we are a registered and protected company, so any form of payment to our company should not attract any fear because we will make sure we give back to you the best of service and save delivery of your package.

We also give full shipment details such as
*Order information (Package number,batch number and Reference number)
*Tracking Number after shipment is Done.

We want you to know that all transactions are be done with protocols and policy.We give you 100% guarantee of the safe delivery of your order because we will never deer to cheat you in anyway and that was why all customer's order are been insured before shipment.We have a good reputation to protect here and we will like you to be aware that all transaction between our company and you are been monitored by the Manufacturer Agents attached to our company , the British Government Metropolitan police and all associated bodies in charge of goods qualities.You can file a report by writing a letter to the Metropolitan police if we fail to deliver your order to you at the expected time.

A S Mobile Phones Limited has been in business for years now ...our commitment to you--our valued customers--remains the same: provide exceptional service, unbeatable prices, and we hope one of the all around best experiences you've ever had shopping online.

Please review our returns policies below:

Please include the following information when returning an item:
1) Your RMA number on your invoice (Do not write on the items box).
2) A copy of your original invoice with the RMA number (inside the shipping box).
3) A note stating the problem if you would like the return for replacement or exchange.

Before you return your items, you must contact us and receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). Any returns sent without an RMA number will not be accepted by A S Mobile Phones Limited We assume all responsibility for the package until it arrives at our office.

Incase your order is not satisfactory processed or you are not satisfied about our products on delivery, then there is option of refund/replacement of products within 45-Days of delivery.Well,we offer international standard warranty with full acceptance for replacement or full refund of money back.We strongly promise you that you will never regret dealing with us.Customer never experience breach of contract since our years of operation.

We will be issuing Tracking Number after payment and this will make you track your shipment online till it will be delivered at your doorstep,More also you will be issued an invoice to seal the payment of your purchased order.we also care about the protection of our customer's because they are the pillar and bedrock of our organization. To buttress our measure on security issues, our daily transactions been monitored by the regulatory bodies in United Kingdom and there are investigating teams that come on regular routing from Scotland yard to inspected the standard of our produces and services.

We are Reassuring you 100% safe deal.We know how skeptical and optimistic you may feel but we promise you will never regret dealing with us, what we are after is long lasting business cooperation between you and our company. So don't be afraid to transact or do business with us.

We are Thanking you in anticipation and looking forward to doing long term business with you.We will be glad to read from you soon, so that we can start making provision for a good business relationship with you.

Do get back to us with the full information of your order in the below manner so as to proceed with the packaging and labeling of your order:

Product Brand/Model :
Quantity:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip code:
Phone#

We await your prompt mail,

Regards

Luis Rivera
Sales Manager

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 9:19 AM, XXXX XXXX <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello, I am interested in buying a 64GB iPhone 5s, i would like to know how much it is for one and 5, what payment methods you accept and where they would be shipped from/where you operate from.

Thanks, XXXX.

Their address: 92a forest road, London, E17 6JQ

Thannks in advance, luke1426.
Advertisement

#178523 by Bryon Williams Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:04 pm
It is a Scam. Typical scammer sales tactics. The address come back to a business that does accounting work. The scammer is using Gmail instead of his fake web address. Poorly designed website and the scammer only accepts Western Union.

It is best to buy your electronics from a store front. Internet great deals are scams.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#178525 by luke1426 Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:32 pm
Ok, what about this ebayer, he has sent me an invoice through ebay as he said he would.

Here are the emails from him...

XXXX, please let me know if eBay contacted you. I just received the email from eBay with the Shipping Invoice. Please let me know if they contacted you with the Payment Invoice.
Waiting your reply.

Thanks!

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 6:06 AM, XXXX XXXX <[email protected]> wrote:
OK, my phone number is (Home phone: XXXXXXXX) Mobile: XXXXXXXXXX. I forgot to give you my actual address before so here it is:

Address: XXX XXX XXXXX XXXX
City: XXXXXX
State: XXXXX XXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXX.
eBay user id: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Full name: (eBay account holder) XXXX XXXX

Thanks again, XXXX.

Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 22:31:00 +0300

Subject: Re: 5x 64gb iPhone 5s for $3000.

XXXX, the shipping is from Haiti. I will ship via UPS or DHL or other courier that you want. lt usually takes 3-5 days till the package arrives to your door. The delivery is free and there are no customs taxes.
Regarding the phone number, I ask you to give at the shipping company. If there will be any problem with the shipping or the courier to find you, then they will call you.
I will forward eBay both mine and your info. They will verify us and approve or not the transaction. In case that the transaction is approved, eBay will contact us over the email with the Shipping and Payment details. Shortly after they verify us you'll receive important guidelines + instructions (please go through them exactly).
I repeat that you have to pay using bank account to eBay. This is all about this transaction and I will do all my best to serve you well, because my interest is to have satisfied customers who should recommend me.
Please give me a reply after eBay contact you. I am glad making business with you.

Thanks!

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 7:56 PM, XXXX XXXX <[email protected]> wrote:
eBay user id: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,
Full name: (account holder) XXXX XXXX
City: XXXXXX
Zip code: XXXX
Phone number: Do not feel comfortable giving out my phone number.
I also have another question, where are you posting the items from?

Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 19:38:18 +0300

XXXX, I propose to close the deal trough eBay, since they are the biggest and the most trustworthy online market place. Basically, it's similar to buying locally. In the way that we make the deal you will receive first the package with 5 units iPhone 5S 64GB and you have 7 days available to check and to decide if you keep them or not. For payment we will use eBay bank account. eBay will contact you on email with the Payment Invoice. eBay will contact us (seller and buyer) with payment and delivery instruction.
You will have to pay eBay using bank account. The money will be sent to their holding account, and they will keep the money until you will receive the iPhone's. After they inform me that they have secured your payment into their account, I'll deliver the iPhone's to your address and pay the shipping myself. After you will test it, inspect it for 7 days and decide to keep it, they will forward the money to me once you have approved them to do so. If you won't like or if it is not as advertised, which I can assure you it won't be the case because this is new in perfect working condition the iPhone's will be returned to me at my expense and you get full refund from eBay.
To register the deal at eBay I need from you these info: eBay user ID, full name, address, city, zip code, country and your phone number . As soon you give me these details I will register the deal and eBay will send us invoices.
Waiting your reply.

Thanks!

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 7:19 PM, Mark . <[email protected]> wrote:
Yes XXXX, we are here few partners and we work together. Regarding the payment, I stopped the listing because I have too too many customers. If you are real interested we will make a deal with eBay through eBay but NO PayPal. I hate PayPal !!! I've been burned twice with PayPal and with big amounts. Check this link: http://www.paypalsucks.com to see what the f**k means PayPal. I hate them so much but no one know exactly what PayPal means.. So I prefer use eBay in the deal and not PayPal.
Anyway, in the way that we make the deal you will receive first the package with 5 units iPhone 5S 64GB and you have 7 days available to check and to decide if you keep them or not.
If you are still interested please give me a reply to explain you more ..

Thanks!

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 7:03 PM, XXXX XXXX <[email protected]> wrote:
OK thanks, I will pay tomorrow through PayPal (I need to the add funds to account connected to my PayPal account). Through a ebay listing that you put up(that's how?). Do you have multiple ebay accounts? I sent a message to [email protected] yesterday.

Thanks again and I hope that it's OK to pay tomorrow.
XXXX.

Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 18:56:57 +0300

XXXX, price for 5 units iPhone 5S 64GB ( 1x white + 1x gold + 3x black ) is $3000 with shipping included. My partner (who's my brother) work for Apple Company and this is the reason for that we sell with this low prices. We take all these in bulk with special prices. The phones come with receipt and are factory unlocked. Is the same like you buy from an Apple Store.
All phones are 100% original from Apple , brand New , factory unlocked , in sealed boxes , with all standard accessories included. Each phone have 1(one) year international Apple Care warranty . The warranty is valid once you activate the phone. You can use the phones with any Sim card in any country. I will ship via UPS or DHL or other courier that you want. lt usually takes 3-5 days till the package arrives to your door. The delivery is free and there are no customs taxes .

Thanks!

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 6:44 PM, XXXX XXXX <[email protected]> wrote:
Thanks for quick replies! Units: 5, capacity: 64gb, colours: 3x black, 1x gold and 1x white.

Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 18:40:48 +0300

I stopped the listing XXXX because I have too too many customers. I stopped the listing because I have too too many customers. If you are real interested we will make a deal with eBay through eBay.
Please let me know your order: how many units, the capacity ( 16gb, 32gb & 64gb ) and the colors ( black, gold and white ) ?
After that I will answer to all your questions.

Thanks!

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 6:35 PM, XXXX XXXX <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello, I am still interested in buying 5 64gb iPhone 5. Just wondering why the listings were removed ebay though?

Thanks, XXXX

Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 18:27:24 +0300

Hi XXXX,

First of all please accept my apologize for the delay but I have too many customers. I have the best prices all over the internet ... please understand and accept my apologize for the delay.
The phones are original (not Chinese), brand new and factory unlocked, in original boxes , never opened or used with all the accessories and are covered by 1 international year warranty ( Apple Care ) . The phones can be used in all networks without any problem ...

The price are:

16GB version with minimum order:
2 x Apple 5s 16GB =$1,000 USD
3 x Apple 5s 16GB =$1,350 USD
5 x Apple 5s 16GB =$2,000 USD
10 x Apple 5s 16GB =$3,000 USD
20 x Apple 5s 16GB =$5,500 USD
*Shipping is for free (included in the prices).

32GB version with minimum order:
2 x Apple 5s 32GB =$1,200 USD
3 x Apple 5s 32GB =$1,650 USD
5 x Apple 5s 32GB =$2,500 USD
10 x Apple 5s 32GB =$4,000 USD
20 x Apple 5s 32GB =$7,500 USD

64GB version with minimum order:
2 x Apple 5s 64GB =$1,400 USD
3 x Apple 5s 64GB =$1,950 USD
5 x Apple 5s 64GB =$3,000 USD
10 x Apple 5s 64GB =$5,000 USD
20 x Apple 5s 64GB =$8,500 USD

Let me know if you have more questions and if you are still interested to make any deal?
How many units you want to buy ?
I will wait your reply..

Thanks!

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 5:07 PM, XXXX XXXX <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello, I have an inquiry about the iPhone 5s bulk. I just wanted to know if the postage was included in the pricing and how the bidding for it (or whatever I'm suppose to do) works.

Looking forward to your reply, XXXX.

Thanks again.
#178529 by Dotti Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:10 pm
Yes, it's another scam.

The listings were removed from eBay because they were fraudulent.

What the scammer intends to do is send you fake emails supposedly from eBay, that give you instructions to send money, and supposedly guarantee the safety of the transaction.

They will verify us and approve or not the transaction. In case that the transaction is approved, eBay will contact us over the email with the Shipping and Payment details. Shortly after they verify us you'll receive important guidelines + instructions (please go through them exactly).
I repeat that you have to pay using bank account to eBay.

Total scammer fiction. eBAY does not get in the middle of transactions, and they do NOT receive and hold money for transactions, EVER!

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#178530 by Mumbles Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:38 pm
Seems like

http://miiduu.com/

is letting anybody pretend to be an authorized Apple dealer?

Miiduu Inc
501 Silverside Road, suite 105
Wilmington, DE 19809
(Virtual Office)

If they are going to let everybody use their facilities without asking any questions, then all the stores found there should be considered suspect. How about it Mr. Miidduu? Police your servers or be just another business that failed due to bad reputation?

At MiiDuu.com excellence is not a static goal to be achieved; if we feel we are getting close, we raise the bar even higher. By constantly building upon our ideas and satisfying clients' needs in new ways, we will continue to achieve things beyond what anyone thought possible. Our insatiable need for improvement means you can expect more from MiiDuu.com, just like we do ourselves.

“If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as a Michaelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well ...”

Martin Luther King Jr.
#179176 by Alex911 Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:56 pm
Its real scam,I communicate with some Mark with [email protected], I found his offer in ebay, later his advertisement was disappeared, I made an mistake and pay for this deal ~ 1000 eur and didnt get any Ipones :( I made international pament to unknown person in Spain.

here is his data:

Account Owner : Florin Andrei Paunescu
Owner Address : Calle Andrade #100
Owner City : Barcelona
Owner Zip : 08020
Owner Country : Spain
Bank Name : La Caixa
Bank Address : Calle Menorca 35
Bank City : Barcelona
Bank Zip : 08020
Bank Country : Spain
Branch code: 0884
Account Nr : 2100-0884-1101-0138-8239
IBAN : ES87 2100 0884 1101 0138 8239
SWIFTBIC : CAIXESBBXXX

Bank Account Noted: (BW)

may be I can claim somehow this person via Spain police? who can advice pls tell me..

they are doing quite clever,
they send me such email:

Congratulations, eBay Transaction #430752477954143 Started !
Hello XXXXX,

Congratulations! You are approved to buy this eBay item using Buy It Now.

New Apple iPhone 5S - 16GB - FACTORY UNLOCKED !
Sale price: US $1,350.00
Quantity: 3
Subtotal: US $1,350.00
Shipping & Handling:
US $0.00

Transaction tax: US $29.50 (paid by seller)
Sales tax: US $0.00
Thanks again for shopping on eBay

Transaction Details:
Item Title:
New Apple iPhone 5S - 16GB - FACTORY UNLOCKED !
Sale Date: Sep 30, 2013
Inspection Period:
7 business days for inspection.
Description:
Brand new , Factory Unlocked, 100% original Apple iPhone 5S 16GB in sealed boxes. 1 Year international Apple Care warranty.

Seller Information
Mark Hansen
207 Waterbeer Street
Exeter, Devon
EX4 3EH
United Kingdom

Buyer Information

XXXX XXXXXX
XXXX XXXXx
XXXXX
Lithuania
Please check the details for an accurate delivery in order to avoid delays.

How to make payment
Payment must be submitted via Bank Transfer to the eBay Financing Center Agent Bank account in charge of this transaction. Transfer the funds to the designated account listed below:

1. Transfer the funds to the designated account listed below.
2. Contact Live Help if the payment has been sent .
3. Fax the bank transfer receipt to the following fax number:
1-408-531-6905

after payment was done via international transfer, they ask to check with ebay live support payment status here is a link:
http://www.wallfactor.co.uk/redirekt.html
these support still working time to time, and they still doing scams.
also 1-408-531-6905 american fax number is working.

if you have any idea how to act futher pls share.. :? :? :?
#179177 by Bryon Williams Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:25 pm
Alex911 I am sorry you were cheated by this scammer.

Immediately notify your bank. You probably will not get your money back. If you report it in time the receivers bank account may get frozen and hopefully there will be some money in it.

Also please report it here (IC3)>> http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#181213 by Edward367 Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:32 pm
A S MOBILE PHONES LTD. This is a complete scam!!! One of my friend contacted them after seeing one of their post on a FaceBook forum site and decided to take a gamble on them. He ordered the Sony Xperia Z1 and purchases it for $300 USD. He said that they look legit after they sent these two sites to show their registration in the UK.

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/a-s-mobile-phones

http://www.cdrex.com/a-s-mobile-phones- ... 96857.html

He made the payment to one of their two locations, one in the US and one in the UK. He chose the US.

Below is the information needed to make the Payment to our company in UK:
Accountant Receiver's First name : Francisco
Last Name : Pereira Delgado Freire
Address: 59 Broomfield Avenue
STATE: LONDON,COUNTRY: UNITED KINGDOM
ZIP CODE: N13 4JR
Amount: $300 USD

Below is the information need to make the payment to our USA Outlet :
RECEIVER'S NAME : Jujuan Newton
ADDRESS : 79 Houston St.
CITY: El Dorado
STATE : Arkansas
Zip code : 71730
Amount: $300 USD

NOTE: You can also make the payment to our USA outlet.You are strongly advised to make the payment there so as to enhance fast confirmation of your payment and shipment of your order without an delay.(This is why he chose this option)

After he made the payment, they took at least two days to then contact him back saying that the items had reach to his country and had to pay an extra $300 USD to pay for customs. They then said that they accidentally sent someone else's order to him which was two extra Sony Xperia Z1 phones, they said that someone in their packaging and labelling department made a mistake and sent the wrong quantity and tried their best to get the extras back but can't because it had already reached his country.

Their shipper Daralex Express told him that he had to pay the customs through A S MOBILE PHONES LTD US location or else he wouldn't get the phones and wouldn't receive any more messages from the shipping company if any other questions were asked. Daralex said that they don't accept any payment from any other individuals besides their shipper, in this case A S MOBILE PHONES LTD.

He made the payment, and again he did not get a response from either one of them for two days, A S MOBILE PHONES LTD responds and says that their board of Directors have found out about the mis packaged contents and he has to pay another payment of $200 in order to get his phones which are being held in customs unless the payment is made. He tried to get back a refund but A S MOBILE PHONES LTD said that if he chose that route he would only get back the money for the 1 sony xperia z1 and the customs fee would be excluded from that refund. they kind of persuaded him to make the payment to get the 3 phones.

So again he made the payment to the same US location and didn't get a response from them for another 2 days. A S MOBILE PHONES LTD said that he should have received the phones when he asked them about it. Daralex Express then responds out of no where saying that he has to pay $250 for insurance and other charges to renew the shipping contract with them in order to send the phones to him through fedex as well as to renew the insurance on the shipment.

So he made the payment, this time he doesn't get a response at all. He then threatens to tell the Metropolitan police about this situation and A S MOBILE PHONES LTD responds and says, "We will get back to you shortly. Please hold on."

Right now he hasn't received any message or phones from them and has spend a total of $1050 USD which is most of his savings money to go to university. Seems like a scam right.

People please try to help my friend out by doing your best to catch these fraudsters as well as to contact the metropolitan police.

The person my friend was talking to was:

Luis Rivera
Sales Manager

AND

Shelly Harrison
Daralex Express
... We Make The Difference !

Please contact me about anything else pertaining to this topic and I'll relay the message to my friend.
Email address removed. PM is available. (BW)
#207234 by Shrey.hatle Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:11 am
Yes its a scam. Below is my complaint with IC3. I Got scammed as well :(

I came across a lot of ads that sold Iphones for cheap. Being a student without the money to buy an expensive phone, i went for it. Previously emails were extremely detailed and the company seemed legit. I tried to google a lot on the company name but I found nothing on line warning me about a scam. On 20 June 2014, I paid the scammer 330$ (28$ transfer fee). On June 21 2014, i got another email from him stating that they have shipped the iPhone and gave me a tracking number. I tracked it on their website - http://www.daralex.net/tracking_list_xxxxxxxx.html < Disabled tracking link MW> (This seems to be a static page and the website is not secure). However, I didnot pay any attention to it since I was busy focusing on studying.

Today, on June 23rd 2014, I got another mail telling me that the shipping company is asking for an additional 250$ for insurance and that I have to pay it to Trade 101 ltd. and that the shipping company will refund the 250$ to me once I get it back. I still havent replied anything to him.

I then researched a little on DARALEX shipping company and a whole lot of scam pages opened up. If you could cordinate with Western Union and catch hold of the person who goes in the office to pick up the cash, you can seriously put a dent in this scamming business. A lot of the UK companies are trying to do this.

Please help!!

Regards
Removed (BW)

I found this thread online where there is a thread on this: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76938&p=181213

You could also google by DARALEX shipping scam and you will get all the associated victims.

Majid Butt.

Trade101 Ltd
Email:[email protected]
Tel: +447024086618
+1-267-449043+1-267-4490430
Call
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

Person who picked up the money in DC -
Receiver Name: Gbenga Adewale
Address -14th St Nw
City: Washington
State: DC
Zip Code: 20016
#207262 by vonpaso xlura Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:47 pm
daralex.net is in the process of being reported for fraud. Money you sent by Western Union to Nigeria (where Daralex is registered and hosted) is lost forever. Please post emails you received. Include full headers, but remove your name and address.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#210394 by Shrey.hatle Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:25 am
Latest Email. I am still trying to keep them in contact..

Hello,

There is nothing i can do it, you have to pay the fee for your item to be deliver to you.

Here is the tracking number again to confirm your order is still intact.

http://www.darafex.com

Tracking no :us2072511

i am really serious about, if we don't receive your payment item will remain on hold.

------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Majid Butt.

Trade101 Ltd
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +447024086618
+1-267-449043+1-267-4490430
Call
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
#210399 by vonpaso xlura Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:46 am
Drop contact! Ignore messages!

darafex.com is in the process of being reported for fraud.

ETA: Sorry for being so abrupt. I had to leave right then for a dental appointment. Darafex looked exactly like Daralex and has been reported for fraud.

Please don't talk with scammers who have any real information on you. If you'd like to keep in contact with scammers, see http://forum.419eater.com/ for the necessary precautions.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10