Information on romance scams and scammers.
#146627 by Grunt Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:50 pm
tagged
Kate G
Last Active: a day ago

hello
My name is miss kate okoiji
anyway i came across your profile on
tagged,something touches me on my mind to
stop by and write you and i believe wea
can be good friends,who knows
maybe partner in life,but just
bear in your mind that age,colour
or distance does not matter in
good love.Meanwhile i will like you
to contact me privately on my
mail id for me to give you my
picture so that you can know
whom you are writing
here is my ID [email protected]
please do write me as soon as you
read this massage and i promise
to send you my picture as
soon as you send me an email to my email id.
TRUE LOVE
MISS kate love.
Advertisement

#146714 by Grunt Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:08 am
To [email protected]
Opened 2013/01/25
Location Dakar, Senegal (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41.82.144.230:1991)

My dearest one,
I am happy responding to you after reading your email respond to my email which seems like Eternity to me.And i care to know how are you today over there at your place,As mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Kate Okoiji I 'm 24, from Mogadishu Capital of Somalia in East Africa ,5.11ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before presently, i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar, as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father! Dr, Henry Okoiji, was the managing director of Okoiji and Associates (Ltd), Before the rebel's attacked our house one early morning they killed my father in cold blood.on the issue my mother letter die after the death of my father Dr Henry Okoiji, It was only me that is alive now,but I managed to make my way to Senegal,By the help of the Red cross where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer am using now to type you this message belonging to a Reverend father Jeremiah Luke that has the church here in the camp. I would like to know more about you.Your like's and dislike's, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

Dearest one despite what the circumstance might look like.most of my hobbies are,reading novels,jogging,listening to music,cooking,listen to music, TV and movies.I like honest, real sincere and trustworthy person. but i hate dishonest,cheaters,and irresponsible peoples,i believe we can move from here to know more about one another and maybe more of a relationship that might lead us to anything else.

i promise to give you happiness all the day i will be your friend,finally i wish to let you know that sincerity is the best way in life.though we might be thousands of miles away from each other but it does not matter,what really matters in life is love not distance or co-lour.please tell me more about your self,your likes and dislikes,family,country, etc.I will tell you more about myself, in my next mail here, is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest,
yours Kate-Love,

Received: from SNT140-W61 ([65.55.90.71])
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013

Image Image
#146914 by Spook Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:02 pm
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7262096305
KATE L

hello
My name is miss kate okoiji
anyway i came across your profile on
tagged,something touches me on my mind to
stop by and write you and i believe wea
can be good friends,who knows
maybe partner in life,but just
bear in your mind that age,colour
good love.Meanwhile i will like you
whom you are writing
here is my ID [email protected]
read this massage and i promise
TRUE LOVE
MISS kate love.
#174295 by Spook Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:22 am
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5995011820
Realove G
Last Active: 3 days ago

Greetings dear!
My name is goodness i am pleased to contact you because i will like to have a relationship with you since it takes one to know one.
You can get back to me through this my personal and private email address([email protected]) as i,m not always on hi5 so that i can introduce my self to you very well with my photo and let you know why i need your relationship.Waiting to read from you soon.
Yours new friend goodness.
([email protected]).

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5994497616
Realove G
Last Active: 5 days ago
Last edited by Spook on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
#174296 by Spook Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:23 am
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5994173641
Realove G
Last Active: 5 days ago

hello My name is miss obey okoiji anyway i came across your profile on tagged ,something touches me on my mind to stop by and write you and i believe we can be good friends,who knows maybe partner in life,but just bear in your mind that age,colour or distance does not matter in good love.Meanwhile i will like you to contact me privately on my mail id for me to give you my picture so that you can know whom you are writing here is my ID [email protected] please do write me as soon as you read this massage and i promise to send you my picture as soon as you send me an email to my email id. TRUE LOVE MISS obey love.
#179344 by Lvtransplant Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:55 pm
Realove G
25 minutes ago
Report Abuse Delete
hello
My name is miss goodness
anyway I came across your profile on
{www.hi5.com} ,something touches
me on my mind to stop by and write
you and I believe we can be good friends
who knows maybe partner in life, but just
bear in your mind that age, colour
good love. Meanwhile I will like you
whom you are writing here is my ID
{[email protected] }
read this massage and I promise
TRUE LOVE
MISS goodness love
#179347 by Lvtransplant Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:07 pm
PLEASE..DARLING..I..WILL..LIKE..TO..KNOW..MORE..ABOUT..YOU..... ...

My dearest one,
I am happy responding to you after reading your email respond to my email on which seems like Eternity to me.And i care to know how are you today over there at your place,As mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Goodness Okoiji I 'm 24, from Mogadishu Capital of Somalia in East Africa ,5.11ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before presently, i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar, as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father! Dr, Henry Okoiji, was the managing director of Okoiji and Associates (Ltd), Before the rebel's attacked our house one early morning they killed my father in cold blood.on the issue my mother letter die after the death of my father Dr Henry Okoiji,

It was only me that is alive now,but I managed to make my way to Senegal,By the help of the Red cross where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer am using now to type you this message belonging to a Reverend father Jeremiah Luke that has the church here in the camp. I would like to know more about you.Your like's and dislike's, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.Dearest one despite what the circumstance might look like.most of my hobbies are,reading novels,jogging,listening to music,cooking,listen to music, TV and movies.I like honest, real sincere and trustworthy person. but i hate dishonest,cheaters,and irresponsible peoples,

1 believe we can move from here to know more about one another and maybe more of a relationship that might lead us to anything else.i promise to give you happiness all the day i will be your friend,finally i wish to let you know that sincerity is the best way in life.though we might be thousands of miles away from each other but it does not matter,what really matters in life is love not distance or co-lour.please tell me more about your self,your likes and dislikes,family,country, etc.I will tell you more about myself, in my next mail here, is my picture.Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Yours Goodness-Love,