Information on romance scams and scammers.
#17954 by avenging_angel Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:13 am
From Favour Mabou Sat Nov 14 15:57:12 2009
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 98.136.167.158; Sat, 14 Nov 2009 07:57:13 -0800
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 87.248.110.141
X-YMailISG:
Blow out deleted
X-Originating-IP: [87.248.110.141]
Authentication-Results: mta1042.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO n24.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com) (87.248.110.141)
by mta1042.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 14 Nov 2009 07:57:13 -0800
Received: from [217.146.182.179] by n24.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Nov 2009 15:57:23 -0000
Received: from [87.248.110.111] by t5.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Nov 2009 15:57:12 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp216.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Nov 2009 15:57:12 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 29214 invoked by uid 60001); 14 Nov 2009 15:57:12 -0000
Blow out deleted
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG:
Blow out deleted
Received: from [41.214.34.59] by web29206.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 14 Nov 2009 07:57:12 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/8.1.6 YahooMailWebService/0.7.361.4
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 07:57:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Hello Dear
To: Removed - Ralph
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-2111135051-1258214232=:29207"
Content-Length: 4475

41.214.34.59 Dakar Senegal

Hello Dear,

How are you doing today? I hope you are OK. I thank you for your reply on 4ppl.com and I believe that this relationship we are about to start will stand a test of time. I need a man of understanding and vision,Caring and humor. My name is Favor 23 years old girl and single; from Liberia West African. A student of Business Administration in a university. But am out of school because I lost my parents during the war in my country and I hope to continue my studies as soon as I get out of this situation .

Presently, I am staying in a refuge camp in Dakar, Senegal as a result of certain conditions beyond my control. My father Late Dr. Ephraim Mabou was the managing director of Eclink cocoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.

Sincerely speaking I have seen and believe that the world is not always a bed of roses. This has made me to start looking for a way out and at the same time seeking for a good and reliable man for a serious relationship. I would like to know your likes and dislikes and What you do for a living presently? What are your hobbies.Please Dear, tell me more about yourself. I would like to know the kind of person you really are,because I know we are going to meet some day. Attach here is my picture for you to see and I wish you the best. Take care and I'm looking forward to see more of your mails.Thanks and have a good day.
Your's Favor
Lot's of Love

Very clean and well nourished for a refugee?

My Love,

I thank you for your love, care and understanding. I am very happy to have you in my life to count on you,and some body on whose shoulder I can lean on. I look up to you with every hope and believe that you will not allow me to stay here and suffer anymore.because i know very well that you are a God sent to me,

My Love, I have been praying for a very long time to God, to provide me a helper,some one I can trust,no matter the distance, race and creed, I have been persistent in this till you came along, When I came across you, i knew that you are the one I have been crying to God for, you are a gift from the God to me,to wipe away from my eyes,the tears and anguish of distant years.

When I saw you,there is no need not to trust you,because you are the man I am looking and waiting for.Thank you for coming into my life to make my Dreams come true, I believe in you.all i need is only your help,i really want to come out here and come over there in your country, and start living a very good life again,

My Love i dont know how possible everything will be to bring me over there in your country,,(1) i lost my pasport and i will need to get it back ,but is not too cost here, this is only what will be the problem, but if you promise to help me get the pasport i will ask the man of god in the camp how much the passport will cost,

please darling i love you with all my heart,i dont know if you will contact the Rev Father and ask him how much my passport will cost me, here is his emaill adress([email protected])i have tell him everything about you,and he really want to talk to you through email,please write mail to him, please my love ,all my hope is on your hand,and i believe i will never be disapointed,i love you and i will keep on loving you
yours Beloved One Favour.

Hello My Dearest One
Honey how are you this early morning?I am very happy to see your reply to my mail, hope fine? Mine is very cold over here in camp due to the hamattan season' is about 21°c, In this camp were we are not allowed to go out of the camp It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon'

The only opportunity for me to get this computer is due to my duty of cleaning the main officer's office both the Rev Father office,honey you mean i should give your email to the man of God to contact you? Well i will discus with him and hear from him,

I believe he will contact you if he agree,but i pray he will agree to contact you,because he have been here helping people concerling our feeding,taking care of every one,yes we are not feeding well but he is trying as he cant, because he is an old Man,

Honey i will talk with Rev this morning and i will get back to you,if he latter contact you try to let me know,i believe in God everything will be fine,thank you so much for been there for me,take very good care of your self,
yours Beloved One Favour

More bait for innocent victims. See all that jewellry she could buy her own passport!

Jeav Steven <[email protected]

My Dear Son,
I hope God is in control in your life as you live to see the light of today, his mercies is from everlasting to everlasting to those that trusted in lord.Those that believe and trust in him never fell,My Son i got your message from the young girl here in our camp who is Favour Mabou by her name,i am sorry for my late wrtie up,i was very busy all the while,
Well she came to me and explain everything to me and i told her to forward your mail to me for me to see and understand exactry what she is talking about,and she did what i ask her,well for not going too far i believe maybe God touch you in your heart to resque some young girl here in the camp and i believe what ever you did to people who need help was never goes in vain,
My Son i was glad when i hear this and also read the mail you sent to her,some of them are going out through this way,and never have a problem,the only thing i know is very important to get is her passport ,if she get her passport i will help her to in other things once she have the adentification card for the refugee,
The passport will only cost you € 250 euro and you will have a form to fill but once i am here i will fill the form for you, only what you will do is to send me your detail so that i will fill it in the form, and she will come for inter view after the inter view she will set free,

So my Son go ahead and do what ever you whish to do,when ever you need to get her passport ,just let me know about,€ 250 ,you can send the money with my name ,through western union,i will get it for her and help her get the passport,i will stop here because i am very busy,may the peace of lord God almighty be with you,remain bless,
From Steven Johnson

May peace of lord rain on your life,
Thu, November 19, 2009 3:18:00 PM
Attention My Son,

This is to bring to your notice that i Mother Mary Rose have approve by giving you this form to fill to enable us to understand your intention by getting the young girl out on your position,fill the form and try to get back to us,may peace of lord rain on your life,
Mother Rose

IDENTIFICATION FORM REFUGEE CAMP DAKAR SENEGAL

THIS FORM IS TO CONFIRM THAT I
MR/MRS....................................................................OF..................................................
IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE UP-KEEP AND TO PROVIDE NEEDED SECURITY TO ONE
MR/MISS..................................................FROM...........................................................
I HERE BY PROMISE THAT MY TAKING HIM/HER OUT FROM THE CAMP IS FOR GOOD
? ADDRESS.............................................
? CITY......................................................
? STATE.....................................................
? COUNTRY................................................
? PHONE.....................................................
SIGN................................... SIGN.............................
Helper Officer
This form is a legal
&a mp;n bsp; &nbsp; property of the refugee camp
&a mp;n bsp; Dakar Senegal,under the authorities
&a mp;n bsp; of Sister Rose Mary.

Hello My Son
How are you and your health,once again i can say thanks to return our form back ,really i did not see your phone number,but that one will remain latter,everything is working according the way we ask you,please don't be offended because of the delay by asking you to fill a form before you can allow to get the young girl out from your position,
As you can see,that is the normal thing and our rules here in this camp,the other is not from us,but from the federal Government here in our country,,
What you have to do now is to get her international passport so that i will scan it and use all the information from there to get her refugee certificate,so that in any country she is ,no one can ask her for papers with that certificate,is approve by the federal government the hole world, so try and send her money for her passport,or you can even send it for me,so that i will take care of everything, the young girl is very nice here,i can do anything just to bring her out,to go and live good life as well, take care Son and may almighty God reword and read and guide you in everything you put your hand,Amen,remain Good,
Mother Rose Mary

Now we come to the fake document!

Hello Darling
Honey how are you today over there,?i have been waiting for your mail,this afternoon i was told by Rev that you have return the form,but honey i thought you will forward the form for me,please talk to me,and i really want to know how everything is going,
Honey down there is my refugee ID card,we dont allow to send it out,please just take look at it and keep it on hiding place,please have you discus with the Rev about the passport,because he ask me something like that today,well everything is on your hand now,i am very week and down,i am waiting for your mail,
yours Favour

Document cut off !! But note the expiry date 210!!

Lots more of the same but I think you get the idea.
Advertisement

#17955 by avenging_angel Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 am
Hello
I thank you so much for deceiving me,i am an orphan who came for your help,since i was inside this camp,i have find more than 50people that find help from some one,freely ,they get passport and get them free, but i try all i can,still you make my life more worst than at it is?

If at all you know you are not there to help,why should you ask the Rev to send a form after the form you give him money to get a passport to me, now you want me to give you all this information then you will find another thing to tell me,

i will go but all i will let you know is that God is there for me,maybe is not his willing for me to come out here from your hands,he knows the best, i wish you good luck, with the pains you brought up into me,i know what this will course me,i was stop by going in the Rev office since then, i just want to a Rev sisters office to write this mail to you,

My heart was so empty and wound,you promise to be there for me,i never ask you for money since we meet,did i need your money,but i just ask for your help, the Rev said i will not send any of my informations out again,he said you cant help me, i dont know why he said so,but i have the trust on you, but now i was surprise in you,you play with my heart,and you are happy to brought sadness to me and to be happy in your life,what is your gain now,i still love you,and i will not said anything bad to hurt you, but before anything ,think if you did the right thing,so that the Gods anger will not come upon you,remember my conditions,
wish you the joy and the best,
yours love Favour

Removed comment Re baiting - Ralph

Nobody ever gets a passport, since they are Sengales why would they need a Liberian passport?
#18030 by avenging_angel Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:41 am
Please note this passport says M for male?

She claims to be a refugee but these pictures are of someone living well. These pictures are obviously not of a refugee. Mod edit for clarity -Jillian

#18264 by avenging_angel Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:31 am
Honey
how are you today and your work?hope you are fine and in good health. I have always relay on your words of advise because i know it will be the best for me and will do me good also.honey the fact is that i dont know how many girl he has helped,because am not close to him always,all i know is that some girls that i have been seeing here that are no longer here now,he was the one that help them to travel with a new passport he got for them,one i know very well was from Sudan and the other was from my country,but i don't know the passport he got for her that help her to travel out from here.but all worked out with out problems and i also believe that mine will work too.i get sick always because of the condition of this place and i need to live here as soon as i get my passport.please try and send this money for my passport may be from Monday,so that before middle of the week i will know where i am.if you can add a little money to it for my medications i will deeply appreciate it.honey remember that you are all that i have and can never do with out you,God bless you fro been there for me.
Yours Favour.

all i know is that some girls that i have been seeing here that are no longer here now,he was the one that help them to travel with a new passport he got for them,
Removed
#18267 by The Enchantress Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:31 am
Re-posting mail address used in this scam without <bracket> for search bots to read

[email protected] "fake" mother/sister "mary rose"

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#118293 by Spook Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:15 am
contacted me on 4ppl
(banned)

To [email protected]
Sent on 7-Aug-12 at 06:25:11am 'Europe/London' time
1st Open 7-Aug-12 at 22:07:55pm +01:00 (86%) Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
Opened 7-Aug-12 at 22:07:55pm (UTC +01:00) - 15hours42mins44secs after sending
Location Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands (86% likelihood)
Opened on tech-no-logical¸demon¸nl (83¸160¸235¸10:22278)

IP: 83.160.235.10
Hostname: tech-no-logical.demon.nl
ISP: XS4ALL Internet BV
Organization: XS4ALL Internet BV
Services: Confirmed proxy server :mrgreen:
Type: Broadband
Geolocation Information
#119329 by Spook Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:03 am
IP: 41.82.68.208
ISP: SONATEL
Organization: SONATEL
SENEGAL

My Dearest One,
I am more than happy when i saw your reply to my mail today . How is every thing over there with you including your precious life hope you are fine and doing well in your life, My dear is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is
Miss (promise mabou) from ivory coast in west Africa i am 23 yrs old never married before and presently i am
residing in the refugee
camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr Patrick Mabou was the managing director of mabou's Manufacturing industry and he was the personal advice to the
former head of state in our country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my
father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to this country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee, In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only three times in a week . It is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon, I have believe in you and hope you will help me in anyway you can,

Let this letter not be as a surprising or as a story to your hearing,or you might be thinking why i am writing all this letter to you, my dear it is God's direction to me that you will help me because
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Rev. father Gabriel Williams whom i mate here when i run to this place and he is the pastor of the (Christ the king of all Church) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the woman's hostel because in the camp we have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is (00221-777089114) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place.

Please listen to this and by faith i hope to earn your confidence please it's a secret,only the Reverend knows about it i have my late father's (statement of account and death certificate) here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the bank out side the country which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 6.5 (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here (only the Reverend knows about it) because i am afraid to loose this money if they gets to know about it. meanwhile my dear i need your full
contacts,

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i reposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking. our language is French but
My favorite language is English. Because i was trend with English, Meanwhile attached here is my pictures as i will also like to have yours, i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours forever inlove
promise