Information on romance scams and scammers.
#17715 by avenging_angel Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:15 am

From Cerlla Kassala Fri Nov 27 10:59:01 2009
X-Apparently-To: --------------------- via 67.195.23.97; Fri, 27 Nov 2009 02:59:08 -0800
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 68.142.206.144
X-YMailISG:

removed against blow out

X-Originating-IP: [68.142.206.144]
Authentication-Results: mta104.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO n17.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com) (68.142.206.144)
by mta104.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 27 Nov 2009 02:59:07 -0800
Received: from [68.142.194.244] by n17.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Nov 2009 10:59:02 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.81] by t2.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Nov 2009 10:59:02 -0000
Received: from [98.137.27.211] by t1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Nov 2009 10:59:02 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp121.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Nov 2009 10:59:02 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 1927 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Nov 2009 10:59:01 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1259319541;

removed against blow out

DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;

removed against blow out

Received: from [41.208.166.190] by web113002.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 27 Nov 2009 02:59:01 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/8.1.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 02:59:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: hoping to hear from you soon
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-522799622-1259319541=:1042"
Content-Length: 65694

Dearest Good One.

How is your day today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job. My name is Miss Dorin cerlla kassala and i am 24 years, single and never been married, i am from Post Sudan, Sudan in Africa and presently residing in the missionary here in Senegal where i ran for refugee due to the political civil war in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this missionary and i really need help from a man by encouraging me and good advice in life and to help me to come out from this situation, and again to help me get my money, because my late father deposited some amount of money for me in the Bank and he used my name as the next of kin.

My late father Dr. David Ellison Kassala, who was CEO of (ELLISON TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY PLC), in Port Sudan in Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office

I would like to know more about you, your likes dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently, i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kindly and friendly and more to that, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, i will be hoping to hear from you again.

I remain yours cerlla
I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU WITH LOVE.

Advertisement

#17718 by The Enchantress Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:32 am
Thank You avenging_angel.

This information will alert and save others from being scammed.

The stolen photograph used by this scammer is certainly a very big red flag.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Definite refugee/romance scammer

BRIEF SUMMARY OF THIS TYPE OF SCAM

This scam has a romance element - whereby a scammer is "pretending" to be a young girl - and will send stolen photographs in an attempt to appear legimate. The scammer will most likely "pretend" to be all alone, parentless (they died recently and tragically) and is in now in a refugee camp, where a "pastor figure" allows "her" to use a PC to mail the victim.

The scammer will mention a fortune (cocao/cash/diamonds) ect - and request you to mail "another person" - same scammer or scam partner - lawyer/banker/barrister - who will need some fee paid before the "imaginary" riches are transfered to the victim.

The scammer "pretend" girl - will fall in love with you and plan to travel to you - and live happily ever after with "her" knight in shining armour.

It is all lies - scammers always lie - all they care for is the money they hope you will wire to them.

Delete and do not reply to this and other scammers peddling the same/similar lies

Note this message on a Russian language site - user name cerllababy_cerlla

Hello

My name is miss cerlla i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address([email protected])

And also using "fake" name Ann James of Dakar, Senegal on a Spanish Language site

Hello

My name is miss cerlla i saw your profile today at (site address) and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address([email protected])

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#17754 by wewhereborg Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:01 pm
I don't know about launching a thousand ships, more like sinking a thousand ego's,
This stolen photo set , has been round a lot , She's on here a couple of times to my knowladge, and probably
more if you did a really good search.

here's a few examples,

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4501

http://thedirtydisher.blogspot.com/2009 ... -saga.html

http://www.romancescam.com/album/displa ... id=11580&s

http://www.romancescam.com/album/displa ... 7962&pos=0

http://www.romancescam.com/album/thumbn ... LindaJames
#17985 by avenging_angel Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:13 pm
Hi Borg,
If we can sink 1000 scammers it would be sweet. In the mean time our girl (scammer) is still claiming to be stuck in that wretched camp.
Dearest Good One,

How are you today, l hope you are fine?my day is very boring over here Dakar Senegal in this missionary we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the house of very harsh father but l hope by God's grace l will come out of here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and there is no contact, the only person i have now is Rev.. Father who is heading the missionary. He has been very good to me since l came here but l am not living with him, l am living in the women's quarter. The Rev Tel number is (00221-763391049) when you want to hear my voice, call his office phone and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me to answer your call.

As the regards of my condition here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is cont rally to the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only stopped at my first year before the tragic war that cause to my being in this situation now took place, please l would like you to know that l have my late father's death certificate and another certification which as time go on you will know,here with me which l will like you to assist me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money with a Bank which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is ($5.3 Million US Dollars).

So l will like you to assist me to transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your country. I can't withdraw the money by myself due to some conditions of things here in this country which i am not permit to do, and the money can't be transferred here in Senegal.

I have got in touch with the bank through email and let them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation, however,
they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as a foreign partner/trustee over the transfer since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money,they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that they money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not.

I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this property,like l said l want you to call me because l have allot to tell you.l kept this secret to people in the Missionary camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Father because he is like a father to me, have a nice time and think about me. my dear, this is the email address of the Reverend ([email protected]) l hope to hear from you soonest.. i

still remain yours friend cerlla.

nearly forgot another picture

Edited for clarity -Jillian
#18019 by wewhereborg Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:02 am
Moderator edit: The person on this thread is a scammer and the pictures he is using are stolen from the internet, not of a refugee camp. Wewereborg is trying to make a point that the amenities included in the pictures would NOT be part of life conditions in a refugee camp. -Jillian

Due to the extremely high standard of living in that part of the world. ALL these reffo camps are a minimum 4 star, Most are five star and came complete with internet connections, swimming Pools, Health
Spa's, Etc.. All the residents wear designer Jeans, and are remarkably well fed. Plus a further requirement is
the large cash vault, Guarded by killer Teddy Bears and high speed Racing Tadpoles. This is where all there
wealth is stored, before being transported , to people who have paid, and paid through the nose for the pleasure.

Apologies for being slightly Sarcastic, but these parasites really Piss me off.
#18263 by avenging_angel Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:12 am
Yes Borg the supposed camp looks like a holiday resort, but today the scammer claims "she" has malaria!

mod edit for clarity -Jillian

my sweet darling
Honey you have been my fire to burn away all my lonelines and pain
thanks so much for taking your time to write me once again, am so sorry for my late reply to your mails I have been having much could for past three days now and i guess this must be a symptoms of malaria and fever.Well i have taken my treatment, Please adjust with me i am very weak this moreing.

As i told you before,I lost my international passport during the war so i don't have the means of traveling out of this country because of the absence of the international passport. Honey please, i want you to contact our Reverend father through his email address: ([email protected]) or you can call him through his mobile phone numbers (00221-763391049) and ask him for the possibility of getting a new passport for me. His name is Reverend Samuel George he is the one in charge of this U.N refugee camp.
Darling it will more better that we meet face to face so that you will not have any doubt in trusting me please love do help me to come and meet with you in your country i will really appreciate you and i promise to love you till end of my life and to be the mother of your children.but honey it will be more better if you can contact the bank for transfar of my money into your possession, please kinding contact them today, awaiting for your reply

It seems to me that her Embassy would arrange for a replacement for free, or am I an optimist? UN camp surely some rules apply that don’t involve complete strangers from abroad sending money to an individual?

A refugee who fled without her passport cannot have taken her photo album, so this is how she looks now?
#18342 by began steele Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:53 am
Fairly sure I have seen that balcony this morning and the back ground is New York, but visibility is poor when this was taken.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#18426 by avenging_angel Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:23 am
With Christmas coming scammers are not slow to make a person feel complelled to help them.
Your my sunshine that brightens up my life.
Even in the night your love shines so bright.

I was sleeping, my hand was searching for you, but you were not there. I
turned my head, I opened my eyes slightly and wished you were there with
me.Well every thing will soon be as the bank will transfer my money for our
meeting very soon. .

I turned my head to the other side and slightly fell
right back to sleep. This may just be memories, but I still wake up at times
thinking of that morning smile when you read my mind.

Honey God is on our side and i so much believe he is making away for us
Darling you have opened up the deepest parts of my mind,bringing back thoughts of love that have been gone for such a long time honey i thank you once again for your mail, but you are alraed with my informations honey i want you to reason with me this way if probable you do the passport for me how did i receive it, bcos the only privilege i have here is through the man of God, REV who is incharge of this camp so honey i think you have to contact him and reason with him him tell you better how to do it darling just understand me

don't want to spend my Christmas here in this prison called refuge camp i wish to spend the x-mass period with you in your country.honey i know that all this thing is going to coues money but you still have time to write to the bank to transfar my money into your possion , honey rely am i pain here,

been a lady of my age to pass this great trials as i cried bitterly to God but i believe that God has purpose in anything he does, please my love reason with me in great joy and happiness see my drop of blood on this mail as you pity my situation with hope of joyful freedom of been with you
you knows that what is good to you also good to me, my love think as i am human been as you are despite situation is pressing me down, in fact my love if i slept my eyes is at wake counting when all this predicaments will be over as God touched your heart filled with sympathy , kindness and love in your decision so God direction with hope of good family with you,

and since you came into my life i have been feeling happy,
Honey i will stop here as i cant control my tears, God bless you and have a lovely day i am waiting to hear from you soon
your in love cerlla