Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#181112 by vanek.jakub4 Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:30 pm
I documented my experience with one spammer:
Removed link (BW)
Are things, which i did right? Are these people scams?
Sorry for untranslated Czech in their mails.
Advertisement

#181113 by Bryon Williams Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:41 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners vanek.jakub4,

We will be happy to answer your questions. Please copy and paste what you have. We prefer not to have outside links.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#181163 by vanek.jakub4 Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:11 am
Mail 1:
Subject: My dear child of God,

My dear child of God,
How are you today? I hope all is well
with you and your family to the glory of Almighty God. My name is Mrs. Sonia
Harrison. I am married to Late Mr. Sahil Harrison who works in Saudi Arabia
Embassy in London for nine years before he died in the year 2006. My
dear I am divinely touched in my heart to offer my inheritance fund through
you for Charity work to help the less privileges, orphans and motherless
children. My dear I am written you this message because I am suffering from
Esophageal Liver Cancer for years now and I have undergone series of cancer
treatments but no avail. Recently I went for a medical check up and my doctor
privately told me that I might not survive this cancer illness for the next 3
weeks because the cancer has damage my Liver. Having known to my condition, I
have decided to donate my inheritance fund to you the sum of ($8,200,000.00)
Eight Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars. My dear I want you
to use this fund for Charity work in helping the less privileges, orphans and
motherless children. My dear I have decided to hand over this fund to
you so that you will conduct a vastly charity work and dispense the fund to
the glory of God in helping the less privileges and orphans around.
My dear
immediately I hear from you I will give you all the information about this
Fund with our Bank contact detail. I pray that God will be with you in as you
desire to do this Charity work.

Reply me in this my email ID. [email protected]

I'm waiting to receive your reply.

Best Regards,
Your sister
Mrs. Sonia Harrison.

[Interesting, but a little strange]

Mail 2 (typos aren't mine):
To: [email protected]
Subject: Mé drahé dít? Boží,

Mé drahé dít? Boží,
Jak se dnes máte ? Doufám, že je vše v po?ádku s vámi a vaší rodinu k sláv? Boha všemohoucího.
Jmenuji se paní Sonia Harrison . Jsem vdaná za pozdní pan Sahil Harrison , který pracuje v Saúdské Arábii
velvyslanectví v Londýn? dev?t let p?ed svou smrtí v roce 2006 . M?j drahý Jsem božsky dotkl v mém srdci
nabídnout své d?dictví fond prost?ednictvím vámi charitativní ?innosti s cílem pomoci mén? oprávn?ní ,
sirotky a matky s d?tmi. M?j drahý jsem vám napsal tuto zprávu, protože jsem trp?l jícnu rakovina jater
po celá léta a te? jsem se prošel ?adou lé?by rakoviny , ale bezvýsledn?. Nedávno jsem šel na léka?skou
kontrolu a m?j doktor soukrom? mi ?ekl, že nemusí p?ežít rakovinu onemocn?ní pro p?íštích 3 týdn?,
protožerakovina Nepoškodí mi játra . Po známo, že m?j stav , jsem se rozhodl v?novat své d?dictví
fond pro Vássou?et ($ 8,200,000.00 ) osm milion? dv? st? tisíc amerických dolar? . M?j drahý Chci,
abyste pomocí tohoto fondu pro charitativní práci v pomáhánímén? oprávn?ní , sirotky a matky s d?tmi.
M?j drahý jsem se rozhodl p?edat tento fond na vás tak , že budete provád?t mnohem charitativní práci a
vydávat fond ke sláv? Boží pomoci mén? výsad a sirotky kolem .
Moje drahá okamžit? jsem slyšel od tebe jsem vám poskytne všechny informace o tomto fondu s naší podrobn? bankovní spojení .
Modlím se, aby B?h bude s vámi , jak si p?ejete , aby to charitativní práci.
?ekám na Vaše odpov?di.

S pozdravem,
Vaše sestra
Paní Sonia Harrison .

[Strange text and mostly very bad translation]

Mail 3:
Subject: Attention: My dear Friend,

Attention: My dear Friend,

I was waiting to hear from you
since so that I can send your Fund compensation Bank Cheque to you. Your Fund
compensation was instructed to be given to you by your partner for your past
effort in the transaction. I want you to know that all your Fund transaction
compensation the sum of ($850,000.00) will be transfer to you in your country
Western Union office so that you can go to any Western Union office in your
country and received your fund in cash. The western Union in your country will
give you the first payment of $10,000 everyday until you received all your total fund complete.

Now contact the Western Union office so that they will release your first payment today immediately. Here is the contact detail of the Western Union Office so write them immediately.

WESTERN UNION HEADQUARTER TG.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +22898806884

Contact the Western Union headquarter immediately so that they will transfer your fund first payment today in your country.
Immediately you contact the Western Union, let me know.

I am urgently waiting to hear from you.

Sincerely,
Barrister Nicholas Ortiz.

[No, I will not contact anyone]

Mail 4 (typos aren't mine):
Subject: Urgent message
Bcc: [email protected]

To je vaše výhru, prosím, otev?ete soubor

[Again, funny translation, I will not contact anyone]

Mail 5 (my reply):
Subject: Bye
To: [email protected], [email protected],[email protected],[email protected]

Can you give me an explanation for this:
http://www.419eater.com/html/user_subs/ ... ttel1.html
???
Bye dear scammer ...
[Suprise :-)]

Mail 6 (typos aren't mine):
Subject: Váš info
To: Removed (BW)

Vážený zákazníku :

To je Western Union Money transfer Lome - Togo , píšeme v souvislosti svého vít?zného fondu 800,000.00 ,
který byl uložen v naší kancelá?i , jsme pou?eni, federální ministerstvo financí Lome - Togo
k zahájení p?enosu fond pro instalaci mentáln? 5000 dolar denn?, dokudcelkový fond je zcela p?enést na vás .

Jsmeagentura Western Union v republice Lomé - Togo je zde, aby vás ujistit, že vaše celkové finan?ní prost?edky
ve výši $ 800,000.000 USA dolar bude transfer na vás prost?ednictvím našich pravidel zaslání pen?z po celém sv?t?
ode dneška budete dostávat 5000 amerických dolar? každý den , dokud váš celkový fond z $ 800,000.00 je
Zcela p?enášet ve vaší pé?i .

Nicmén?, vaše první výplata $ 5, 000 , byl ?ádn? naprogramován na odchozí remitencí disketu pro kabelové kup?edu
na Vámi ur?ené adrese dnes . M?žete poradit , aby znovu potvrdili své informace o tom, kde bude váš fond poslat jako je vaše .
Vaše jméno a p?íjmení p?íjemce ............
Váš Adresa .................
Vaše zem? ..................
Tele telefonní ?íslo ................

?ekáme obdržet úplné informace od vás, takže m?žeme za?ít posílat vám splátky 5000 dolar dolar? každý den .
díky
Neto Mojžíš

[I don't understand that translation :-). I will not tell my personal data to anyone]

Mail 7 (typos aren't mine):
Subject: Váš info

Vážený zákazníku :

To je Western Union Money transfer Lome - Togo , píšeme v souvislosti svého vít?zného fondu 800,000.00 ,
který byl uložen v naší kancelá?i , jsme pou?eni, federální ministerstvo financí Lome - Togo
k zahájení p?enosu fond pro instalaci mentáln? 5000 dolar denn?, dokudcelkový fond je zcela p?enést na vás .

Jsmeagentura Western Union v republice Lomé - Togo je zde, aby vás ujistit, že vaše celkové finan?ní prost?edky
ve výši $ 800,000.000 USA dolar bude transfer na vás prost?ednictvím našich pravidel zaslání pen?z po celém sv?t?
ode dneška budete dostávat 5000 amerických dolar? každý den , dokud váš celkový fond z $ 800,000.00 je
Zcela p?enášet ve vaší pé?i .

Nicmén?, vaše první výplata $ 5, 000 , byl ?ádn? naprogramován na odchozí remitencí disketu pro kabelové kup?edu
na Vámi ur?ené adrese dnes . M?žete poradit , aby znovu potvrdili své informace o tom, kde bude váš fond poslat jako je vaše .
Vaše jméno a p?íjmení p?íjemce ............
Váš Adresa .................
Vaše zem? ..................
Tele telefonní ?íslo ................

?ekáme obdržet úplné informace od vás, takže m?žeme za?ít posílat vám splátky 5000 dolar dolar? každý den .
díky
Neto Mojžíš

[They think that I am credulous - that they are wrong. I can recognize a fake ID card]

Mail 8 (my reply):
To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

You think I am basic user, that cannot identify ID card created in simple graphic editor. But I am a good Linux professional
with a lot of experience.
Even if you say the truth, I do not want money. Put them to the Philippines.
And you does not gave me sufficient explanation for this:
And I forgot, it's easy to change email´s header by sending it via Telnet. This means, i know name and domain used in email
From header is maybe fake.

Don´t write/spam me again!

Bye...
[They don't catch me so easily]

Mail 9 (typos aren't mine):
Subject: Mé drahé dít? Boží,

Mé drahé dít? Boží,
Jak se dnes máš? Doufám, že je dob?e s vás a vaši rodinu k sláv? Boha všemohoucího.
Jmenuji se paní Sonia Harrison. Jsem vdaná pozd? pan Jan Harrisonovi, který pracuje
v Saúdské Arábii velvyslanectví v Londýn? za dev?t let p?ed svou smrtí v roce 2006.
Má drahá, já jsem božsky dotkl v mém srdci nabídnout své d?dictví fondu prost?ednictvím
za práci pro charitu na pomoc mén? oprávn?ní, sirotky a matky d?tí. Má drahá,
co jsem vám napsal tuto zprávu, protože jsem už léta trpí rakovinou jícnu jater a
byly podrobeny sérii lé?by rakoviny, ale bezvýsledn?. Nedávno jsem šel na léka?skou
kontrolu a m?j doktor mi soukrom? ?ekl, že nemusí p?ežít toto onemocn?ní rakoviny
pro p?íští 3 týdny protože rakovina má poškodit játra. S známé k mému stavu, rozhodl
jsem se v?novat mé d?dictví fond vám sou?tem ($8,200,000.00) osm milion? dv? stovky
tisíc amerických dolar?. Má drahá, chci použít tento fond pro charitativní práce
v pomoci mén? oprávn?ní, sirotci a matky d?tí. Má drahá rozhodl jsem se p?edat
tento fond vám tak, že budete provád?t mnohem charitativní práce a alikvóty fond
k sláv? Boží pomoci mén? oprávn?ní a sirotci kolem. Má drahá okamžit? jsem slyšel
od vás, dám vám všechny informace o tomto fondu s naší bankou kontaktní údaj.
Modlím se, že B?h bude s vámi v, jak budete chtít tuto charitativní ?innosti.

Má drahá m? okamžit? odpov?? v mém osobním e-mailovou adresu: [email protected]

?ekám na vaši odpov??.

S pozdravem
Vaše sestra v Pánu
Paní Sonia Harrison.

[Next try, next funny translation, and new email address]

Mail 10 (my reply):

You think I am basic user, that cannot identify ID card created in simple graphic editor. But I am a good Linux professional
with a lot of experience.
Even if you say the truth, I do not want money. Put them to the Philippines.
And you does not gave me sufficient explanation for this:
And I forgot, it's easy to change email´s header by sending it via Telnet. This means, i know name and domain used in email
From header is maybe fake.

Don´t write/spam me again!

Otherwise I will create a program, which will spam YOU!!!

And I am continually publishing YOUR spamming:

http://jakubvanekpc.wz.cz/scammers.php?lng=en

MUHAHA ...

Bye...
[They aren't answering my question :-)]

Mail 11:
Subject: Urgent

My dear Beloved,

I received your message. I thank you so much for your reply to me, may almighty God bless you.
My dear I am very happy after reading your message and I trust you in this Charity fund transfer.
My dear I want you to know that I deposited this fund in Bank Security Office. My dear
I have inform the Bank Security office that I want to transfer this deposit Fund to you
in your country and I have declared your name as my beneficiary/receiver of this deposit fund
. My dear the Bank Director will transfer this fund in your country immediately you contact
them for the transfer of this fund.

My dear I trust you with all my heart to do this Charity work to help the less privilege and orphanage.
I will sign my "WILL" on this Fund to your name as my beneficiary. My dear I will be going for my cancer
operation this weekend as my Doctor said. And because of my present cancer condition I am unable to write
you messages But I have informed my Doctor about you and I have given my Doctor all the information
of this Deposit Fund with the Bank contact detail. My doctor will give you all the information
of this Fund in the Bank Immediately he hear from you. My dear I have told my Doctor to Back
you up in this transfer and I want you to be in good communication with my Doctor so that he will
give you all the information of this Deposit Fund with the Bank contact details.

So my dear contact my Doctor immediately through email and telephone number so that my
Doctor will give you all the information of this fund immediately. Here is my doctor contact:

DOCTOR MATHEW PHILIP
ADDRESS: BP 228 Federal Hospital Road Lome.
EMAIL: [email protected]
EMAIL: [email protected]
TELEPHONE: +22893185531

My dear contact my Doctor immediately in his email address so that he will give you all the information
of this Deposit Fund with the Bank Details. As soon as you contact my Doctor please do let me know.
I pray that almighty God will bless you towards this Charity project.

May almighty God bless you.

Best Regards
Your sister in Christ
Mrs. Sonia Harrison.

[It is time to be patient and do, what I wrote]

Mail 12 (my reply), x3:
Subject: SPAM

ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR
[Warning]

Mail 13 (my reply):

I DON'T WANT ANY MONEY!!! SEND THEM TO ADRA: http://www.adra.cz/document/filipiny. THEY WILL SEND HUMANITARY HELP TO PHILIPPINES.
OR SEND THEM TO UNICEF: http://www.unicef.org/
DON'T SEND ME MORE EMAILS, ELSE F***(censored)***CK YOU !!!!
[I am really annoyed, I am going to publish this to entire world]
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotation and removed personal information.