Information on romance scams and scammers.
#18297 by Ina Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:53 pm
Hi,

I recd this first email from the friendsfinder. I decided to responsed by email and tried to check the IP.
to be sure before I send this to you guys. Perhaps would be able to help some proespective victim.
I'm now certain he is a scammer.

Hi my Lady, Jim from F.F?
Sent: Tuesday, 24 November 2009 1:00:40 PM
4 attachments | Download all attachments (171.3 KB)
site.jpg (44.0 KB), 343ere.jpg (54.9 KB), 345ef.jpg (21.0 KB), 873j.jpg (51.3 KB)

Hi My Lady,

Good evening, It nice to get your email contact, how are you doing, I believe everything is going fine with you, Well let me use this medium to tell you some more about myself, I am Jim J Hines, I am from Manistee, Michigan, I am originally from United Kingdom.

I am a General Contractor, I do like what I do because I spent some good time for myself and Family, I have 2 kids, a male and female, i am the only child to my Parents, I love them so much, but they have leave me alone in the big World, i just have to move forward in life because i am a man and i have to take care of my Family as well.

I don’t think about my late parents again because I have a life to live and make a Better family too, I do hope you understand my point of view, My Wife is Dead, She died in Cancer, she was a nice woman, she Advise me and put so much smile in my Face, it’s about 7 years since I lost my wife. I do know everything happen for a reason so I have to hold myself and move forward in Life.

I am creative and open hearted, I am not looking for a one night stand relationship, many men don’t know what they are looking for in a Woman, This life is too short for we humans to be playing around, so i want someone that I can have as a friend and if possible we have things in common, then we will have a date and a serious relationship later, what do you think about that?.

I do have respect for my Lady and try to make her smile always even in the sad time, I will wait to hear from you, Please take care of yourself and stay well. God bless you and the Family.

warm regards
Jim

site.jpg

343ere.jpg

345ef.jpg

873j.jpg
Advertisement

#18299 by The Enchantress Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:53 am
Thank You for posting this information on this liar and romance scammer "jim hines", Ina.

It will alert and save many. Well Done :=)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IP = 41.220.75.16 = Lagos, Nigeria

This scammer on this dating site

http://personals.nymag.com/p/member.cgi?site=ff&dcb=personals.nymag.com&mid=17020088_85194&fromPage=blogs

jmhines208 Looking for my Soul Mate

Birthdate: May 10, 1961 (48 years old)
Lives in: Manistee, Michigan, United States
Relocate?: Yes
Height: 5 ft 10 in / 177-180 cm
Body Type: Average
Smoking: I'm a non-smoker
Drinking: I'm a light/social drinker
Race: Caucasian
Speaks: English
Education: BA/BS (4 years college)
Marital Status: Widowed
Interests: Business news
Religion: Christian
Have Children: Yes. We live together.
Want Children: Maybe

I am a simple professional gentleman that is full of life and vitality. I am nice on the outside and beautiful on the inside. I am full of romance and excitement, and have much love and kindness to give every day to My Partner. I am very loyal, honest, Understanding,Down to Earth, Easygoing and can make you laugh!I have a passion for life, love to travel, enjoy cooking good meals together and make time to enjoy great conversations - HAND IN HAND. While I can be very gregarious I also enjoy time to myself. While I am outgoing I sometimes am slow and shy to meet people in public.I enjoy listening to music and go out sometimes. I love to go to concerts, sports events ( hockey, soccer, football and baseball ), dining out, hanging out with friends, biking, reading, writing poems, computers, and movies. I would like to meet someone with whom I could share everything life has to offer. I don't have a specific person in mind as I have found that I like a variety of characteristics in woman. I do know I want to be with someone who has their own opinions, their own sense of self. Intelligence and a sense of humor are important features as is a kind and generous heart.I am looking for someone who is a true lady of strength but has a sensitive, caring side. Someone who loves God, positive about life and the world we live in. Someone who is not perfect but has learned from mistakes of the past and uses that to make her a better person today. A honest person who can become a best friend; someone who treats me as "number one" or a priority. ( I only will be second when God is number one in her life.) A person who can complete me; surprise me from time to time; who is willing and committed to the relationship and romance. Someone who does little things "just because" as I like to say. someone that can supportive me and always be there for me..

I am looking for someone who is a true woman of strength but has a sensitive, caring side. Someone who loves God, positive about life and the world we live in. Someone who is not perfect but has learned from mistakes of the past and uses that to make him a better person today. A honest person who can become a best friend; someone who treats me as "number one" or a priority. (I only will be second when God is number one in someone's life.) A person who can complete me; surprise me from time to time; who is willing and committed to the relationship and romance. Someone who does little things "just because" as I like to say. someone that can supportive me and always be there for me..

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.