Information on romance scams and scammers.
#168293 by Aspen2013 Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:29 pm
Please check out this email address for me so I will know if he is a scammer or not! I met him on a dating site and immediately he wanted my email ad and wanted to chat on Yahoo Msgr. He calls me sweetie and honey alot. Says he loves me. We have chatted on Yahoo Msgr. and also text. He usually sends me a text at least once a day. He is on fb. He told me what his profile pic would be and it is what he said. The pic I found was the same as on instantcheckmate. He says he has a daughter Brandi who is away going to school in TX, where he lives. There is a pic of him & Brandi on face book. And also another pic that he emailed me of him. However, I don't see the one of him that was on the dating site. Can you check him out with what I have posted here or do you need more information? He has sent me poems - which is common from scammers, but it might be a coincidence. He tells me he write proposals for gas turbines. He says he is the real deal, I wish I knew, so I could either continue to communicate with him or delete him for good and move on! I have the texts from him if you need them for more proof. Thanks for your help!
Advertisement

#168294 by Bryon Williams Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:04 pm
Yes, he is a scammer also. Using pictures of Jon Crowley a Model/Actor. You will find more scammers online dating than real people. This link may be helpful to you. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3607

[email protected]
Jack Miller

Hello honey I really appreciate all your effort toward me honey,i promise you that am going to make you happy for the rest of your life.hidden i promise you that am going to pay you the money back as soon as possible that i can.This is the information that you are going to send the money to by western union money transfer as soon as possible that you can this morning.

XXXXXX
London United Kingdom

I will be waiting for the below the western union money transfer information as soon as you have send the money.

1 Sender name used when sending money
2 MTCN control number
3 Exactly amount send

Regard
Jack Miller

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#168302 by Grunt Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:01 pm
accentudate.com
jackmillerr
Sign: Taurus
Relationship Status: Widowed
Here For: True Love
Interested In: Girls
Hair Color: Salt and pepper
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5' 11" (180 cm)
Body Type: About average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Has Children: Yes
Education: College grad

About me:
I am new to this Internet dating scene,also having a problem to subscribe but you can leave me your email address as the Subject of your email to me and i will get back to you..Read more about me below
I am a sincere, honest, dedicated, responsible, romantic, and passionate young gentleman with a good sense of humor and strong values in search of a best friend, life-long partner, and a true love. Even though I am blessed with a youthful appearance, I have the wisdom of many ages. I value friendship, honesty, loyalty, romance, passion, spirituality, family, and a good laugh. I have had many experiences in my life that make me an intelligent, well-rounded,understanding, and compassionate person. I am responsible and have been successful in my career and have financial stability and security. My priorities are always with home, family, and hopefully, one day, a love that is true.I was raised with proper values, have a good moral upbringing, and am a traditional gentleman. I have a good sense of humor and enjoy making others smile,laugh, and believe I am a kind, generous person. I like spontaneity, silliness, sarcasm, and can appreciate different forms of humor in the appropriate moments.
#168303 by Grunt Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:18 pm
email address leads to a profile on

FB
Jack Miller
About
Worked at texaco oil and gas
Studied at University of Hamburg

#177246 by j2sings Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:07 pm
I too was scammed by "Jack Miller" or whatever his name is. You always think you're a pretty intelligent person but this guy really knows how to hit the right buttons. Sadly he did get some money put of me so it's a lesson hard learned!

Just beware, he's very charming, heavy German accent and I really don't think he can read English very well...or he just chooses to ignore emails. I finally told him point blank, go F yourself :laugh-s:
#180145 by Char2173 Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:55 am
Jack Miller is the real deal, a real scammer. He is very good, is slick and all women need to be alert to his ability to make you feel that he loves "only you". I have been searching for proof of his duplicity because I wanted to believe that he was real. He is not real, ladies. He sent me all those same pictures, his daughter's name to me was Serena, sadly I was taken in and sent him money. I was surprised because I am not gullible, but he is very good and took me in. Wish there was some way we could put him away. He is also known as Jack I M, and [email protected].
Char2173
#180189 by Grunt Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:55 am
with the yahoo avatar on
suchelove.de
Chrisjones
Nigeria, Lagos
55 years old

Image --->UK actor/model Jon Crowley
#181851 by Alizbyrd Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:26 pm
Yes he continues. He has used [email protected]. [email protected]. JackMillerr60. He has a facebook account that has been reported and he uses ZOOSK which will be reported soon. I wanted to keep him dangling as long as I can to try and gather as much evidence as I can. He is using someone by the name of MIchelle Petrow to help him pick up the money from different locations. He is using address of 31 Valley Ridge Rd., Fort Worth, Texas 76103 which a Jack Miller does live there but just NOT him. He is using photos of Uk actor Jon Crowley. If you or anyone you know has any information about this romance scam PLEASE get in contact with me. I have turned him into the police and trying to get records from my verizon and yahoo accounts to find this guy and arrest him if possible. I was one of the unfortunate ones that let "romance" cloud my judgment and wired money. I am now in the process of getting information on who actually picked up money. Someone said he might actually be in the Keller, Texas area and NOT overseas as he claims to be.
He used the chemical engineer story and graduating from University of Munich. With me his daughter was named Stella. Other places her name is Brandi. I have several phone numbers he has used and we will be tracing those as well.
ANY INFORMATION you could provide me or be willing to give a statement to police would be appreciated. The owner of the house in Fort Worth reported he has met at least 9 other people who have been scammed by him (doesnt include those who have not come forward). If you want to respond here that is fine or you can contact my personal email at removed and I will be glad to visit with you about anything you might know about him, his dealings or his whereabouts.
#181860 by Jillian Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:23 pm
Welcome Alizbyrd. I'm sorry to hear that you were a victim to this scammer. Thank you for posting additional information about him.

Alizbyrd wrote: I wanted to keep him dangling as long as I can to try and gather as much evidence as I can.

Please note that it is not recommended to do this. Now that you are aware he is a scammer, the safest thing for you to do is to stop all contact. He is a criminal.

ANY INFORMATION you could provide me or be willing to give a statement to police would be appreciated. The owner of the house in Fort Worth reported he has met at least 9 other people who have been scammed by him (doesnt include those who have not come forward). If you want to respond here that is fine or you can contact my personal email at removed and I will be glad to visit with you about anything you might know about him, his dealings or his whereabouts.

Asking others for information is a great idea! I have removed your email address from your posting, however. We ask that you not post your personal details here. Anyone wanting to contact you can send you a message through our private messaging system. If you'd like, you can choose to have email alerts sent to your private email address when you receive a private message here. You will find the buttons to do so in the User Control Panel.

Good luck to you.

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners
#182065 by Smith Jones Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:42 pm
Hi Alizbird, so glad you came here to make sure others know this guy is still at it scamming people. I understand your strong sense of wanting to get back at this scum but please make sure first and foremost that you are safe. This person is a criminal with a long history of scamming and that is the most important thing. Just remember sometimes you don't get the legal outcome you want but the best thing is reporting here and telling others your story.
Now for you. How are you doing? I know you are mad. I understand that very well. I'm a former victim. Except my scammer is somewhere in either Malaysia or Nigeria and I can't do much to shut him down. But I did what you did, came here and reported and started the path to healing.
Please make sure you are going beyond the anger and understand what happened. You had someone that made you feel wonderful and wanted and as a consequence, you gave them money. I did too. The feelings of anger can often be replaced with feelings of sadness, hurt and for me, feeling just plain stupid. I still feel that way sometimes. It helps coming here, seeing that people care and are helping. It doesn't make it all better but it does help.
I'm glad you were able to see through all the smoke and mirrors and lies and stop the scam. If you need any help, come here. Talk about your story. Do what you need to do to take care of you.
#183170 by Mollybday Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:26 pm
Yup. Busy fella. His online post is word for word. I'm going to post a few pics he sent. M concerned what he can do with my email address. Phone number?

It took all if 15 minutes if chatting with him. His grammar was poor and he said it is because he is German.

I can't figure how to use site to upload pictures. He uses faithfuljack as a screen name. His email address is [email protected].

I don't get it. The scam deal. I don't have the money to send ... but how do they get you to do this? As my suspicions heightened the final deal was him telling me to keep this a surprise to share with family at the right time. He uses daughter in school and deceased wife; petrochemical engineer. Mansion in Valkey Ridge and he knows Ft Worth very well. I suspect he/she is a local unlike the international ones I've been contacted by.

If additional pics will help please instruct me on how to upload them. Many thanks
Molly
#183175 by Smith Jones Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:45 pm
Mollybday, please contact someone labeled as an Admin or Moderator to help you properly post the pictures.
I never had any issues with my email other than the scammer continuing to contact me. Same with the phone. It's more of a nuisance than a worry about safety. If you feel uncomfortable, change them.
As for the money, I still wrestle with being stupid enough to send some. Several times too. I was convinced my scammer was coming to me and then the money would be returned. I really thought about it as a loan, just helping a friend through a tough time I didn't totally understand. It's part of the way they twist your heart and mind. They are pros at it. That's also the value this site provides- info to help you see through the lies.
I don't think your scammer would be local. Highly unlikely. The Mods and Admins can help you trace the IP address. My scammer actually set up a cell phone and referenced a local company when he scammed me. All it takes is some good online research to make it convincing.
They love to say they're from a foreign country to hedge the bad English and lack of phone calls.
#183195 by Mollybday Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:44 pm
Luckily I've never been asked for money. He boasts a huge mansion and great wealth. HAH! It made no sense. I about had my identity stolen a few years back when I first divorced. If he calls I can block the number. He's already been removed with that screen name. I provided all info to the site I was on. Gotta say I've come across them and don't get involved. This person is good. But my mama said if it's too good to be true it usually is... Then I remembered this site from years ago. Thanks everyone. I'm going to try the picture hosting thing. Good luck everyone. Thanks for the support. I had doubts. They are now gone. Made me mad enough. To get my Christmas decorations up in record time! (There's always humor!)
#183200 by Mollybday Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:08 pm
He just called me from Reno, Texas. Number posted on my phone. I hung up. Heavy foreign accent. NOT German! If anyone needs the number to pursue case let me know. I'm not sure how we do personal messages but I'll help all I can.