Information on romance scams and scammers.
#18320 by The Enchantress Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:25 pm
CAMILA

Liar and romance scammer

User name used camila

Claims 19 years old, dob 10th December 1989, living in Anoka, Minnesota, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 122.55.47.72 = Philippine, Philippines

This scammer on this dating site http://chanceforme.com/camila

NickName: camila camila is sexy, hot and gorgeous!
Date Of Birth: 1989-12-10
Sex: Female
Looking For: Male

City: Anoka Minnesota

Attention to all you guys out there! Are searching to a kind of girl who is an open-minded one, an amazing body curve and an outgoing girl? Oh!, you finally find that kind of girl already because I am that kind of girl. This is me, going to be 19 years of age and going to be more, more, more matured. I'm the kind of girl who is outgoing, romantic and an open-minded girl. I love to meet new people and were going to have drunk and enjoy our nights one another. I want to have fun, all day and all nights so that I will be meet more people. I love to go on beach because I always wanted to wear my favorite swim wear. I'm always buying swim wear because I love swimming and I wanted to prove to everyone that I have an amazing body curve. Do you want to know more about me? Just add me to my email, [email protected]

My Interests: going somewhere and i want to meet new poeple..i love going on beach and have swimming, shopping..clubbing..lol

The First Date: for our first date..uhhmm..i want to enjoy to our first date!i dont want to be bored that day..lol!

What I'm looking for: takes care of me a lot..i love those people who loves me too..he accompany me whenever i got weary and tired!.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement