Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#183687 by pujayako Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:14 pm
Today I was about to get caught for this. Please reveiw carefully. the link is below.
http://newsonlineweekly.com/canada/finance/v.php?sub1=

Internet Money Path, found online at InternetMoneyPath.com, is an at home business opportunity which promises clients a money making system which “has never been more convenient.”

Their website says this system requires no special skills for earning money. Instead, all you need are basic typing skills and internet access. This system can be used to make money from home or anywhere there is an internet connection.

If you are interested in working with this program, you simply need to pay a $1.95 Activation Fee and submit your contact information. This fee is described as necessary to verify that you “are a real person.”

What is Internet Money Path?

Once the $1.95 fee has been submitted, the website says that you will be given access to their members’ website for a five day trial. At this point, you will begin your training and must decide whether or not to stick with this opportunity.

If you do not want to continue with the opportunity, you will need to call customer service and cancel. If you do nothing, at the end of five days you will be charged $29.95 every thirty days to continue with the Internet Money Path business.

Unfortunately, it is important to note that Internet Money Path does not provide their potential customers with any information which explains what type of business you are investing in. Instead, they require your credit card information before you can get access to any information.

Does It Work?

It is nearly impossible to assess whether or not the Internet Money Path opportunity works, due to the almost non-existent information they give you concerning this opportunity.

Whenever you purchase anything online it is necessary to understand exactly what you should expect to receive before you ever submit your personal information, especially your credit card number.

With the Internet Money Path, you are not provided with any clear understanding of either the business opportunity itself or what exactly you will be receiving once you’ve completed your purchase.

Also, as an internationally based company, it can be very hard to resolve potential billing problems or to take legal action if should ever need to do so. The bottom line is that this business has far too many risk factors to ignore if you are deciding whether or not to invest with them.

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
Advertisement

#183696 by TerranceBoyce Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:44 pm
The significant part of what you say is

..... you will be charged $29.95 every thirty days to continue with the Internet Money Path business

Never give anyone a continuing authority to charge your bank account with any recurring payments unless you have implicit knowledge of, and trust in the people you're giving this authority to. Above all you should identify what it is you're paying for.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#183697 by AlanJones Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:49 pm
pujayako wrote:Unfortunately, it is important to note that Internet Money Path does not provide their potential customers with any information which explains what type of business you are investing in. Instead, they require your credit card information before you can get access to any information.

I'm guessing that judging by the number of blogs bigging it up, it is an MLM (or possibly illegal pyramid) scheme and relies on members signing up new recruits to earn any money.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#183736 by pujayako Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:44 pm
Thanks, I did not give any credentials, I always check these things before I go ahead,
I got caught for on about 6 years ago for $20, throught Craiglist, paid throught PayPal, I dispited it with Paypal , they refunded the money, never again I did that,
Thanks again Guys, :)
#183751 by Mumbles Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:06 am
Work is something somebody pays you to do. If they need you to pay them, that is something else. I say scam is a good word for this "company".

Let's let the company speak for themselves. From the bottom of the site, in fine print:

Acai Lipo (the following was taken directly from their website): By placing my order today, I agree to the offer terms which state I will receive my order for $0.00, after submitting the Mail-In Rebate for $99.97 plus shipping and handling which can be downloaded at Mail-In Rebate. If you are unhappy with the product at any time, you must call or email us to cancel your order so that you are not sent future orders. If you are satisfied with the product, then do nothing you will be added to our program and shipped the second portion of your 90 day weight loss system, you may reach us any time for questions by calling 1-800-320-2983.Quick Detox (the following was taken directly from their website): I agree to the offer terms which state I will receive my Quick Detox ADVANCED order for $0.00 (after submitting the Mail-In Rebate of $99.97) plus shipping and handling. For purchasing today, I will receive BONUS access to the online Quick Detox Advanced. I will be billed $99.97 in 32 days for the second portion of my 90 day colon cleanse kit, but may cancel my order at anytime by calling 1-800-311-4359.

“If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as a Michaelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well ...”

Martin Luther King Jr.
#183784 by vonpaso xlura Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:09 am
Açaí is not a weight-loss aid. It's a food high in antioxidants (particularly anthocyanins), which can help prevent various diseases. I was eating açaí daily until I moved last month (just found where I can get some yesterday), and my BMI is over 36.

This doesn't look like the kind of scam we deal with here (people who pretend to be someone completely different, trick people out of money, and give nothing back), but it does look like false advertising and a pyramid scheme. If that's what they're selling, why don't they put it on the front page?

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#216315 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:12 am
^^^2 of the sites mentioned above are legitimate survey sites - they won't make you a fortune, but will pay out.

The third, based on the WhoIs, is dodgy looking - set up in May with hidden registration - just what have they got to hide. I'm guessing this is a spam attempt by RoyalPalm.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.