Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#184178 by Grunt Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:01 am
Dear xxx,

Good day to you and your family in the name of our Lord.

My name is Larry Ibori, I am 32 year and the first son of High Chief James Onanefe Ibori, i based in Dubai (UAE) i am seeking for a foreign partner for joint business investment together with any foreign who has good ideas in business like hotels and real estate development, my family has the money for the business we are only looking for a foreigner to trust in this business plans so that we can discuss on how it will take off and this best place or country where to set up the investment together, also i am in Dubai (UAE) to meet and discuss all about the arrangement as well with legal advise of our family lawyer in Nigeria who might join us here any time in discussion and on the plan arrangement as soon as i founded any serous foreigner who is ready and interested to carry out this great business investment with my family.this is a 100% risk free deal as I have all the documents with me and in my name as the next of kin to my dad.
Please consider this request and contact me back on your decision.If you send me your email, I will send you more details.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks yours lovely.
Larry Ibori (Son).

X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013
Advertisement