Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#185348 by soldierfortune Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:49 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Joy Harry, 24 years old woman from the Liberia, father had died in a car accident. Faced the hostility of the wicked stepmother who claim for all the family property oneself and hid her passport when she tried escape to the Europe. The late father (Dr. Harry Moniba) had been a substantial bank deposit ($4.7 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Joy is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. In addition, the deposit agreement/bond between the bank and the late father stipulate that Miss. Joy can't claim for the deposit until reach 30 years of age or is married, but allow foreign trustee/guardian to claim on her behalf for investment purposes. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 20%, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Salif Bah) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Joy would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $2.170 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Site: datemefree
Username: joy009
Date of birth: 1989 - May - 5

Site: datemefree
Date: 2013-12-19 11:54:49

Hi, am joy by name and i was happy to see your profile here and became interested. i want a serious loving and caring man for a true honest and kind relationship. if you don't mind, please send me an email to my private email here (joyharry244@hotmai l.com) I will tell you everything about me with my photos ok. i wait for your mail. bye Ms Joy

Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 00:36:48 -1000
Subject: NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU

Dearest one,

How are you today together with your health which is the most important thing to me,i hope you are fine,i thank you so much for your reply to my mail,

introduction about my self. my name is miss Joy Harry 24 years old girl from Liberia the daughter of Late Dr. Harry. Moniba the former vice president of the Republic of Liberia and standard bearer of the Liberian National Union, My father died by car crash on Wednesday night, November 24,2 004 when he was traveling from Jackson Michigan to Ohio (USA). I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I m receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasure and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to escape through road to Senegal to seek asylum in the refugee camp where I am right now.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country, My late father of blessed memory, deposited the sum of US$4,700,000.00 Four million Seven Hundred USD, with one of the leading bank, with my name as the next of kin. Now my problem is that during the time of the deposit, my father had an agreement with the financial institution stating that the money can only be released to me when i am 30 yrs of age or alternatively, once i am married. So it is based on this that I want you to front as my partner so that the bank can transfer this money into your account then I will come over to your country and join you immediately.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to your account, and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my first year in the university, when my late father died. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Upon your acceptance to help me I will like to have your full contacts as to write the bank so that they will deal with you as my partner standing on my behalf. Before that, i will like to have your full contact as well as your

YOUR RESIDENT ADDRESS.
YOUR FULL NAMES.
YOUR REAL AGE.
YOUR PHONE NUMBER.

Once i get this useful information's, i shall forward you the full contact of the bank with love and trust believing that you will never let me dawn. Once you started contacting the bank, i shall start making preparations of joining you over there.

I have to go now and will be waiting for your reply and if you will like to speak to me on phone you can do that through the Reverend pastor Simon frank he is the person who is incharge of this camp his phone Number is (+221706772821) please when you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Joy Harry the liberian girl in female hostel room number 104, he will send for me.Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Attached here is my picturs. Please do keep this only to your self.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Joy

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 02:55:15 -1000
Subject: HONEY THIS IS HOW I NEED YOU HELP MY LOVE

My Dearest,

Thanks for your mail, Here in Refugee camp is like one staying inside prison, and i don't want to continue like this, once the bank start up the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face, my intention is to have a good future, and a good living and continue with my studies,

I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life, from your mail, i know you will not betray me that is why i have trusted you. I have confidence to go ahead with you. Bellow here is the contact of the bank.

Royal Bank Of Scotland
Address: Gogarburn, Edinburgh, EH1 21 HQ, UK Scotland
contact person: MR. ROBERT ANTHONY
Phon +44703-593-4499 .
Fax: +44703-197-0059
Email: [email protected]

Looking forward to hear your response from the bank. God bless you Please Call the Bank and send mail to them as well today because i have written to them and have introduce you to them as my partner. when you get them on line, tell them that you are my partner. You are representing me as the foreign next of kin to the fund of my late father being deposited in there bank with my name as the next of kin, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in your account in your country. My father's account information

Account Number............ 10005149
Iban Number .............. GB15RBOS16003410005149
Swift Code ............... RBOSGB2L
Account Holder's Name....... Dr Harry F. Moniba.
Nest Of Kin.................Joy Harry

This is my own information.

Full Name...... ......... Joy Harry
Resident.................. Unit 225 church Road Medina UN. Refugee camp Dakar Senegal.
Identity card No ........... A20547896
the Reverend pastor Simon frank phone Number is(+221706772821) if you wont call me

My dearest, The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before any other thing will be done. Go ahead and call them. Expecting to hear from you the response from the bank. Please take good care, and always put me in your daily prayers,

God bless you,
Joy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.143.241]
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 03:18:18 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Royal Bank Of Scotland

Application for Claim
Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc HQ,
Gogarburn, Edinburgh, EH1 21 HQ, UK Scotland
Registered Office, 36 St Andrew Square EH2 2YB.
Phone no: 0800 073 2257

Attention Sir,

Reference to your request for the release of Dr. Harry F. Moniba's deposited fund, ($4.7 Million) with account No 10005149, IBAN BIC GB15RBOS16003410005149: Swift Code: RBOSGB2L, willed to Ms. Joy Harry presently in Dakar-Senegal. We have acknowledge the receipt of your mail inquiry in respect to the said inherited fund deposited in our escrow account from the next of kin.

Be informed that your formal inquiry has been noted and forwarded to the transfer unit, you are required to provide proves confirming the true death of the depositor and the legality of your claims from the side of the next of kin (Ms. Joy Harry) to enable us process the release order, you should present the following documents via regular mails for the contents to be viewed properly.

1. You should present an authority letter (Power of attorney) and (Affidavit of Oath) dully prepared and signed by a Senegalese based lawyer as your witness, mandating you to make this claims and transfer on Joy Harry's behalf......

2. You should present a copy of Dr. Harry F. Moniba's death certificate, issued by a public/General hospital confirming his death.

3. You should present the Statement of Account issued to Dr. Harry F. Moniba by our bank.

On receipts of the above documents/information's, we shall verify them and as soon as we are satisfied, we shall process your claim and effect the transfer. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and we promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Yours Faithfully,
Sir Robert Anthony
Head Private Banking Section.
Royal Bank Of Scotland
Tel. +44-703-593-4499
Fax 44-703-197-0059

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 05:30:26 -1000
Subject: Honey, this lawyer will help us?

Hello My Dearest,

How are you today? I so much believe that you are doing fine. Thank you so much for all your concern and care. I appreciate the way you are handling this transfer of the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. God will bless and reward you for taking good care of an orphan like me and i will equally pay you back your kind gesture. like i said before, i have the death certificate of my late father and the statement of account is here but i don't have the power of attorney and Oath which the bank says will be prepared by a lawyer in Senegal.

I and the Reverend have gone to meet and finalized discussion with a good lawyer who can help us in making the power of attorney and Affidavit of Oath. He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal. like i told you, i have my late father's death certificate and Statement of Account with me here. I want you to contact this lawyer on both phone and e-mail telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my 4.7 million dollars from the bank in UK were my father made this deposit to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. His contact information are as follows below.

Name: Barrister Salif Bah
E-mail address: [email protected]
Office phone number: +221772618681.

I want you to contact him immediately by both email and phone to discuss with
him. I hope to here from you soon after contacting the lawyer so that i will know what he said. Darling remember to send your information to him

1) NAME
2) ADDRESS
3) TEL NO
4) FAX NO
5) E-MAIL:
6) YOUR AGE
7) COUNTRY
8) OCCUPATION

Dear please contact him so that he can get us those necessary remaining documents for the transfer. I also told him about helping me for processing my traveling documents of which he told me that he will render any service to us. God bless you,
Yours Joy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 23:37:50 -1000
Subject: ATTENTION

OFFICE ADDRESS:
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY SAGE LAW FIRM.
BAR Salif Bah
UNIT 21 GRAND YOFF DAKAR-SENEGAL
P.O BOX MB 561 DAKAR.
PHONE (+221-772618681)

ATTENTION

My client, In accordance to your mail contacting us on the issue of helping you to procure the necessary documents required to make your claims and transfer funds to your account in your country, we are happy and highly honored and promise to assist and represent you in all assigns.

An affidavit of support will first be obtained from the federal High Court here in Senegal which i will swear on your behalf and as soon as this is ready, we will proceed immediately to draft a Power of Attorney which will be signed by the owner of the funds or the next of kin to the funds.

From my inquiries in the high court. It will cost the sum of $800 Dollars for authentication of the power of attorney and Affidavit of claim at the high court before it becomes valid and $620 Dollars for notary stamping at the office of notary public. My legal consultation fees/ mobilization and processing fee is $750 Dollars, total ($2.170 Dollars) to speedy the process you are to send the fees to me through through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM, with my sectary name (which is the fastest way of sending money here.

This is the direction of how to send the money to my chambers through, through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM. i want you to send the money with my sectary information ok here is the data and as soon as you send it try to send me all the information

SENDER'S NAME---------------Your name
RECEIVER--------------------------john Jerry
Text----------------------------------ok,
Answer-----------------------------ok,.
Address----------------------------Dakar Senegal
Amount-----------------------------$2.170
MTCN---------------------------------

Note, upon the receipt of the payment, we shall proceed immediately and process the documents which will take us only two working days to Complete.

Sincerely in service,
Barrister Salif Bah
Salif Chambers. Esq.
Dakar, Senegal.
Advertisement

#242208 by rococo Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:05 pm
en.netlog.com/joyhaeeryed
joyhaeeryed
female - 25 years, Unĭt, Mongolia
Name: joy harry Date of birth07/04/1989

Hi, am joy by name and i was happy to see your profile here and became interested. i want a serious loving and caring man for a true honest and kind relationship. if you don't mind, please send me an email to my private email here ([email protected]) I will tell you everything about me with my photos ok. i wait for your mail. bye Ms Joy

#242209 by rococo Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:25 pm
netlog.com/yunus20101
yunus20101
female - 26 years, Senegal
Name: joy harry

Hi how are you doing today hope you are fine i am very happy to see your profile here becom interested so i need a man for relationship please i will like you to contact me on my private email here ( [email protected] ) so that I will tell you everything about me with my photos ok.i wait for your mail. soon Ms Joy

#242211 by rococo Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:28 pm
netlog.com/joyharry202
joyharry202
female - 28 years, Senegal
Name: joy harry

Hi, am joy by name and i was happy to see your profile here and became interested. i want a serious loving and caring man for a true honest and kind relationship. if you don't mind, please send me an email to my private email here ([email protected]) I will tell you everything about me with my photos ok. i wait for your mail. bye Ms Joy
#242212 by rococo Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:38 pm
WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Sweden

flirty9.com/
joyharry
25 years old - from: Turkey - looking for a man

Hello, how are you doing? my name is joy and am happy to see your profile here and get interested in you i need you for serious relationship if you do not mind please contact me through my email here at ([email protected]) so that oi will tell you everything about my self with my photos ok thanks miss joy.
#246097 by rococo Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:23 pm
angelreturn.com/
joyharry
Female
26 - / Sweden
Create Date 19/03/2015

Hello, how are you doing? my name is joy, i need you for serious relationship if you do not mind, contact me here at ([email protected]) so that i will give you my details ok thanks miss joy.

pic as above
also documented here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 07#p433194