Information on romance scams and scammers.
#185860 by AlanJones Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:07 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - erico - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/erico

I suppose I could say that I am a Renaissance man by nature...by that I mean...I am always learning and stretching my mind. A man who is willing to show his deepest feelings to the right woman...bare my soul and reveal my innermost dreams and desires. I am an extrovert by nature...but private about love and protective about the ones I love--I will always have your back. I am romantic and once given, my love grows and deepens. I will always want to hold your hand...look into your eyes...and tell you how much you mean to me-- this is natural for me. I am not a passive participant in life and to that end I enjoy playing a sport rather than watching it...give me hiking...biking...tennis or fencing...throw in running and good loving and I am a happy well balanced man. I am funny to the point of causing you stomach pains...and wise in words. I know when to be serious and when to be silly...and I never miss the moments that count...or the moments you should never have to explain.

I am a healthy man with a big appetite for life and love. Honesty is my top priority in life and I firmly believe that a relationship cannot survive without this trait. Being happy and enjoying life is important to me and I am secure enough in my masculinity not to be afraid to show tenderness, love and kindness. I am in search of someone to be my partner, confidant, lover, critic, and best friend. I am looking for someone to walk hand in hand with me through life, to be my equal, to share life with its ups and downs, and to be a partner. In order to have a healthly relationship, it takes two people working together to make it happen while each enjoys the other's company and both share many interests, values and activities, while each also has his/her own interests to freely pursue. This also includes someone special with whom to enjoy the day-to-day growth, fun, and challenges that accompany a meaningful loving relationship. I have warmth and energy to share and I am stimulated by good conversation, social and intimate. I seek exposure to the arts and the beauty of the natural world. I look for the goodness in all and I see the need for passion and practicality in life but it's the passion that I live for. I am outgoing, love to laugh, and very young at heart hoping to find someone who wants to have fun getting.
thanks

Age & Gender: 53 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: European
Zodiac Sign: Libra

PM sent

Hello How are you doing this wonderful day that the lord has made, nice pics of you a beautiful woman with an innocent smile, pls am interested and would want to know more about you as friend so can we be of good friend ? am new here looking a serious relationship that can lead to marriage and hoping to read from you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#185929 by AlanJones Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:43 am
thanks too,please XXX can we chat on yahoo mes sager?

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.66.207.234
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#187049 by AlanJones Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:57 pm
thanks too,please XXX can we chat on yahoo mes sager?

you just add me on yahoo messenger and do you have ?how are you doing today?

Hello dear,how are you?it ok we can talk on here too and can i get some of your pics love to see you.
thanks

thanks a lot dear,i am very happy to read from you again i though you left me i really love your pics hugs/kisses and please don't keep long to reply me again.ok stay bless

#209029 by AlanJones Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:34 am
New profile on FishMeetFish for the same email address - essandoh - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/essandoh

i am God fearing so i will like to meet some one like me.

Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 3" (160 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Methodist
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

About Me
Am very intelligent, tender, Loving, romantic, passionate, caring, calm, responsible, kind, sincere, honest about all else, loyal, devoted, faithful and understanding to mention

My Perfect First Date
Am very intelligent, tender, Loving, romantic, passionate, caring, calm, r, kind, sincere, honest about all else, loyal, devoted, faithful and understanding to mention a few. I like outdoors, music, movies riding bikes, parks,, sporting events, hiking and swimming. I'm looking for a wonderful woman that have all kinds of great qualities to explore. Am looking for a serious woman to love and to spend the rest of my life with, am actually new this online thing. Meanwhile you are the first woman i have met and i hope we can get to know each other better and see where this leads us to. I seek for truthfulness, loving, caring, affectionate, good listener, understanding and most importantly HONEST. I have very serious intentions and hope to find someone to spend the rest of my life with. Do you think you are or could be that person?.I'M not perfect and it is too stressful to try be so I don't want to try to be perfect but I am not looking for anybody who is perfect either. We all have faults - even those who won't admit it. I believe if you devote your time and effort to working on a relationship, take the time to work out your differences and problems then the results and rewards will be well worth the effort. In order to get to know someone you have to spend time with them communicating, having conversations and knowing the difference in communication and conversation. Listening and talking are important but actions, not words, define the person and who they really are. I am an open book and you can ask me anything, I will tell you but be sure you want to know because you might not like the answer but you can be sure that it will be an honest answer. I think everybody is entitled to their opinion and right to express it if the sole purpose isn't to intentionally cause pain or harm. I will listen -I may not agree- but I will listen and I will respect your opinion and respect your right to express it. Life would be pretty boring if we all thought the same but it might make it a lot easier. I hope to find that special person who makes my life a little happier, makes me smile a little more and makes the world a brighter place just because we are together. I hope to find someone to love, respect and spend time with who will love and respect me in return. I am happy and content with my life and with me. I know where I have been, where I am and where I am going.

Image Image Image

PMs

Hi dear,how are you?i viewed you and became interested in you so wish we can be friends I seek for truthfulness, loving, caring, affectionate, good listener, understanding and most importantly HONEST. I have very serious intentions and hope to find someone to spend the rest of my life with. wish to hear from you soon
thanks

Hello dear XXX ,glad to read from you and how are you doing?i am Eric in USA and where is call XXX?

i am in new york dear

wish we exchange emails dear,so that we can know much about each other and share pictures if you don't mind

how are you doing today dear Heidi?here is my email ([email protected] wish to read from you soon.
thanks

#209056 by scooby101 Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:11 am
Hi dear,how are you doing today?well i viewed you and became interested I am looking for a partner--an equal in spirit...and a passionate companion...willing to explore both worlds of love and adventure with similar interest. She must be my friend in every sense of the word, but never forget that we must be gentle with each other for we have so much more.but i will like us to be friends first to know each other more better.wish to read from you soon.
thanks
#209057 by scooby101 Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:45 am
i am doing good and what bout you?i am very glad to read from you my dear yes my dear i am friendly,feel the pleasure of life in every second.never be angry or sad,because every one minute of our sadness we lose 60 seconds of happiness ...so keep smiling .wish to read from you soon.
thanks
#209095 by AlanJones Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:20 pm
Dear XXX,i am okay what bout you?

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 80.87.76.3
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#209211 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:32 am
Good dear,well i am Eric,and was born in N/Y (new york)my mother from west African and my father has a mining company so i am the one to manage the company so i do travel a lot,and the sweetness of sharing a dream is made for two is one life 's greatest treasure so i want a honest woman in my life to work hand in hand.and dear ill like to have some of your pretty pictures and tell me about you too

#209321 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:46 pm
hey,good morning rise and shine a you open your eyes to greet the morning sun .thanks dear XXX,i am very glad that we are friends wish we move forward to have a great friendship cute pic but ill would like to get the full pics of you my dear thanks a lot wish to read from you soon.
HUGS/KISSES

#209436 by AlanJones Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:14 pm
Hello dear,how are you doing today?i mean the pictures that you are standing like the one i sent to you my dear wish you would be well and fine

my dear,what are you going to do for the day?

#209494 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:16 am
wow this is lovely,and my dear who was that with you?

#209503 by scooby101 Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:45 am
lovely how are you doing today my dear?wish we exchange emails and are you on messenger?at lest we can chat there some time when we both feel lonely to make each other happy okay
#209634 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:47 pm
ok dear,how are you?

#209779 by AlanJones Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:29 am
i am doing good also my dear,and how are you doing today?what are you going to do for the day? i have something to disuse with you which i don't know if you would say that i am too young for you my dear i am have a great feelings about you.always see you in my dream wish to spend the rest of my life with you if you don't mind.wish to read form you soon.