Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#160768 by soldierfortune Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:00 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Favour Davice, 24 years old woman from the Liberia, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Koneh Davice) had been a substantial bank deposit ($8.6 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Favour is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Charles Onuha) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Favour would sign the documents in the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally €750 EUROS and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

MONEY RECEIVER:

Name: JERRY IKPO
ID NUMBER: A33874O8A
City: DAKAR

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

http://en.netlog.com/favour1davice

Name: Favour Davice
Username: favour1davice
Date of birth: 7/01/1988
favour1davice's profile has been blocked and is no longer accessible.

Site: netlog
Date: Jan. 17, 2013

My name is miss Favour. I saw your profile here and decided to contact you. I need you as a friend. Please contact me back with my private email address ([email protected]) This will enable me to tell you more of myself in details and also give you my picture. please make sure you write mail to me with my email i have something important to tell you as soon as i receive your mail in my mail box at [email protected]

Have a nice day.

Received: from [41.82.137.60]
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 20:40:35 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU MORE

Hi, Dear

How was your days over there in your country, I believe you have a nice days, and everything was very good with you today in your country? Mine the weather was a little bit warm over here today in Dakar Senegal. My name is Favour Davice, I am (24) years old, single (never married before), Am from Liberia West Africa. A formal colony of Belgium. And now I live in Dakar as a result of civil war that was fought in my country. My late father, Dr. Koneh Davice was a politician and manager of [Al Majid limited oil and gas company] in the capital of my country, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and shot twice on my mother leg in a cold blood. After the incidence, I managed with my mother and make our way to Senegal. Before my mother later give up to death, due to the injury of the bullet and lack of adequate treatment. ow I am alone here in Senegal where I am living now as a refugee.

I would like to know more about you.. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely Favour
much greetings
a Hug kiss

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.165.172]
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 19:44:43 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: ALL ABOUT ME

Hi dear.

I am very glad in your reply to my mail today, How are you, and the atmosphere over there with you? I hope fine, To me, the weather is warm over here in Dakar Senegal, as it use to be some times like this. Anyway, is not enjoyable to me due condition I were facing here right now.

Meanwhile, in this camp we are not allowed to go out from the camp every day of the week. It is just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace I will come out here soon. I do not have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is reverend John Paul who is the reverend of the charity mission (Christ for all Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to every one here in the refugee camp. The reverend Telephone number is (+221-77-3222-339) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here I do not have any right or privilege to any thing be of money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this (please it is a secret, between me and you), I have my late father statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the bank, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $8.6 Million US Dollars(Eight Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So I will like you to help me to transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp, because I am afraid to loose this money if they gets to know about it. So, in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and do not tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest and understanding person, Meanwhile, I will like you to call me like I said I have alot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me, Awaiting to hear from you soonest

yours
Greetings Favour

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.198.66]
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 19:29:06 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: Please contact this bank nowfor the transfer

Hello my dear;

How is life with you today? I guess you are doing very fine over there, If so thanks be to God Almighty. I thank you so much for your urgent respond, Having gone through the contents of your mail and all that you mentioned were well understood. Listen my beloved one, one thing you have to understand is that there so many good ones and bad ones also, but one thing i believe is that the lord have brings us together. I have told you every truth about my life and all that i told are nothing but the truth and i will like you to believe me. How ever i will like you read this mail very well and make a contact with this bank.It is when you contact them that you will find out if what i told you about my life are truth or not. Please my sweetheart my intention is to have a good future, and a good living, and i here-by promised that i will give you all the respect that i could afford to give as a human, i will never disappoint you when i come over to your place,

Honey I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to your life, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and with what you have wrote to me in your mail,i now have the confidence to go ahead with you and bellow here is the contact of the Bank. i am the next of kin of the Money, Don't worry i believe there will be no question at the bank OK, Try to contact the 2 e-mails in case if any fail.

The contact information of the bank are as follows,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOT LAND.
CONTACT PERSON, MR, PETER SANDS
DIRECTOR FOREIGN OPERATIONS,
TEL;. +447024056191
EMAIL ADDRESS ([email protected])
M/D.PRIVATE EMAIL ([email protected])

Contact them now on how to transfer the (8.6 million dollars) Information about my late father & the deposit code are as follows:

Name of depositor: Dr. Koneh Davice
My Father's Account Number is RBS/745207602546/QB/91/A.
Next of Kin to the Deposit: Miss. Favour Davice
Amount Deposited: US$8.6 Million Us dollars.
Type of Account: escrow account
Year of Deposit: April 1999
Purpose of Deposit: Safe keeping
Country of Deposit: London

I am looking forward to have your response from the bank. God bless you, Please write and Call the Bank, When you get them on the line, you tell them that you are calling on behalf of the fund of Dr Koneh Davice that you are representing me Miss. Favour Davice as my foreign partner as well as the next of kin to the fund OK, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position and also in your save account in your country,

Please my dearest do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank, i will advice you to send an email to them and at the same time you can call them on the telephone for them to know our seriousness, what ever you discuss with them Please get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening,my prayer is for God to grant us our pursuance and by the grace of God he will surely see us through. Please once again keep it only for yourself, for my safety and security purposes.

The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the Bank and let us hear from them before any other thing will be done. Go ahead and contact them. Expecting to hear from you, concerning the respond from the bank soon. Please take care and i am waiting for your call, and put me in your daily prayers, I love you and i cant wait to meet you face to face, Please inform me as soon as you contact them. God bless you and your family as i will be waiting for your mail soonest.

Huge&Many Kisses.
Miss. Favour

N.B,

I have informed the Bank about my plans to claim this Money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. My sweet love please try to contact the Bank today and just tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to stand on my behalf to transfer my late father money into your Bank account

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.175.125]
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 07:23:24 -0500 (EST)
Subject: INHERITANCE FUND RELEASE TRANSFER

MR PETER SANDS
DIRECTOR FOREIGN OPERATION (RBS)
INHERITANCE FUND RELEASE TRANSFER

Dear Customer,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation / Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the E-mail which we receive today in our bank today.. Actually, we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady who is the next of kin to her late father's deposit in our bank here that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank.

Sir where you inform that we don,t need any money from you, we need you to proived all this document so that we will transfer the money to your account with out any delaying, Sir you are to contact your partner for her to help you to look for a Senegalise lawyer who will help you for these document, you don,t need to delay about this issu now, we are waiting for the document now, beloow are those document which we need from you,

1. A Copy of your International Passport /Drivers License. Or any of your identity.

2. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

3. An Affidavit of support from Senegalese high court.

Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal)

Note:The above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made within 48hrs from when we receive the above named documents.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s) please contact the Operational/transfer officer, Mr PETER SANDS (Director of Finance) through his email address thus ([email protected]) for more clarifications and directives.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs Peter Sands
Foreign/Transfer Department

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.135.224]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 18:31:28 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: Please contact this lawyer now if he will help us

My dearest,

how are you today? hope you are fine and in a good health, I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position for my earliest arrival to your place immediately after the transfer for a better life with you. I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account.

I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position. like i have told you be for that presently i have my late fathers death certificate and Will which i will give to the lawyer the only problem we have now is the power of attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in senegal for me to sign my signature on it.

I discussed about getting a lawyer with Rev. father and he gave me the contact of this lawyer barrister (Merer Charles). He is one of the best lawyer working with the united nations here in dakar senegal. I want you to contact him through his email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my late fathers money which is in the Bank to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.,
i have meet with the lawyer in his office today and he told me that he will need some informations from you which will appear in the power of attorney. so please try to contact this lawyer immediately. His contact informations are as follows.

Barrister Merer Charles
Email address ([email protected])
telephone number +221-77-106-1833

God bless you as you contact him immediately.

yours sincerely Favour

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 13:44:03 +0000
Subject: POWER OF ATTORNEY FEE

BARRISTER CHARLES .O. LAW CHAMBERS.
NO 44 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE,
DAKAR SENEGAL.
E-MAIL;ADDRESS,[email protected]
TELEPHONE,+221-77-106-1833
DATE 21/02/2013

Attention,

In response to you on my acceptance to issue you the power of attorney on my chambers name. I have thoroughly find out based on your partner informations that the fund has not terrorism and laundering. Mean while, I understand from Bank manager that the power of attorney is needed to make you the legal co-beneficiary of the fund.However, I wish to inform you that this chamber has accepted to offer you the required legal services having confirmed the true existence and legitimacy of the aforementioned sum with Bank,

Pursuant to that, we have concluded consultations with the appropriate quarters/authorities on the needfuls to secure the relevant documents and you are here by notified as follows:-

1. I have drafted a tentative power of attorney/agreement based on your partner request and information.

2. After due consultations from Dakar High Court, I understand that it will officially cost the sum of £5.000 only to legalise the power of attorney, but poverty alleviation levy imposed by government of Senegal on any investor in the category of this income is £750 (Seven hundred and fifty Euros) which must be paid to Inland Revenue Office (IRO). The payment receipt would be tendered to the High Court before the power of attorney is notarised. The fund in Bank is a guarantee to me, therefore you should pay my legal fees of $5.000 ten banking days after receipt of the funds in your bank account as customary in legal services in my country.

While you should arrange and only send now the government levy of 750 Euros to enable me commence and conclude actions on the authentication of the power of attorney/agreement in the High Court. The power of attorney will be sent to you within 48 hours of the receipt of the government levy of 750 Euros,

Please do not fail to contact me if any more clarification is needed.

N.B YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY TODAY OR TOMORROW MORNING THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER OFFICE WITH THE NAME OF MY SECRETARY,BELLOW ARE THE INFORMATION

Name: JERRY IKPO
ID NUMBER.. A33874O8A
City: DAKAR.
CODE...+221

Yours in service.
Barrister Charles Onuha ESQ
(Your Principal Partner)
Advertisement

#186325 by Faizan Docherty Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:20 am
Date: 2014/1/1
Subject: Happy new dear
To: <snipped>

Happy new year my dear,our lord is good to keep us a life in the year
of 2014,i really thank him,i know he is going to take me our from this
situation very soon,dear i will also thank you on what you are trying
to do in my life,our lord will always be your guide,dear pls feel free
to contact the bank and let me know what the said,
kiss,
Favour.

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
#186326 by Faizan Docherty Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:21 am
Date: 2014/1/1
Subject: FILL THIS FORM NOW AND SEND IT TO THE BANK,

My dearest one,how is your doing today,hope fine,as for me i always
thank our lord on what he is doing in my life,my dear i will also
thank you on what you are trying to do in the life of an orphan who
don,t have any body to help,our lord will always be your guide,oh my
dear after i go through your mail i understand that you never did
contact with the bank which i gave you their contact information,

please feel free to contact the bank now with their email address

[email protected]

which i gave you so that the will let you know about my late fathers
money,i have inform them about you as whom i will join and rest my
future,the are waiting to hear from you,i will be waiting to hear from
you,try to let me know as soon as you hear from the bank,waiting to
hear from you,kiss,Favour

FILL THIS FORM NOW AND SEND IT TO THE BANK,

I MR ....FROM ... IS THE FOREIGN PARTNER TO MISS.FARVOUR DAVICE
PRESENTLY LIVING IN THE REFUGEE CAMP IN DAKAR,SENEGAL.I WANT TO KNOW
THE POSSIBILITY AND PROCEDURE TO HELP HER CLAIM AND TRANSFER HER LATE
FATHER'S MONEY DEPOSITED WITH YOUR BANK.SHE HAS AUTHORIZED ME TO ACT
ON HER BEHALF AND THATS BROUGHT MY CONTACT WITH YOUR BANK AS SHE HAS
DIRECTED ME.PLEASE REPLY ME URGENTLY AS I WILL WORK ACCORDING TO YOUR
RULE.
YOUR'S SINCERELY.

#187344 by Faizan Docherty Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:40 am
Date: 2014/1/3
Subject: Contact the bank now

Good morning dear,how is your life together with your family,as for me
i am not happy as i am happy today,you don,t want to help me out in
this situation, you never think to help me,pls if you know that you
don,t want to help me know,i know our lord is going to take me out
from here i am now,if you know that you want to help me,contact the
bank now and let me know as soon as you hear from them,kiss,Favour.