Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#18661 by Breakwind Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:44 am
From Deacon Peter Fri Dec 4 12:53:10 2009
X-Apparently-To: <snip> via 76.13.12.136; Fri, 11 Dec 2009 07:03:16 -0800
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 8.7.21.37
X-YMailISG: <snip>
X-Originating-IP: [8.7.21.37]
Authentication-Results: mta1008.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO cyberalaska.com) (8.7.21.37) by mta1008.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 11 Dec 2009 07:03:16 -0800
Received: (qmail 15931 invoked by uid 48); 4 Dec 2009 03:53:11 -0900
Date: 4 Dec 2009 03:53:10 -0900
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: <snip>
Subject: How is the work of God
Deacon Peter <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Length: 2256

Dearest in Christ,

May the Lord's favor and peace be multiplied to you.

See Numbers 6:24-26; 2 Peter 1:2. The word of God also says,” They that Wait upon the Lord shall renew their Strength, they shall mount up with Wings as eagles: They shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk, And not faint Isaiah 40:31.. It is a privilege to share this great Testimony with you, to the glory of God.

I am Deacon Peter Ogaga, Happily married to my wife and children. During a Prayer and fasting session in our church I asked God Almighty to direct me To an honest person that will Use this Fund righteously to reach the Needy, the less Privilege and lost souls. For the word of God says,” What Shall it profit a man if he gains the whole World and loss his soul". The bible also says, "The Blessing of God comes supernaturally and it is
Through Divine favor".

The amount involved, is $10.5m US dollar (Ten Million, five hundred
Dollars) was acquired when I was in the world. I gave my life to God
Almighty after My predicaments in the world and God really touched my Life
And God instructed me to invest the fund on His Kingdom.

Then, after that, I packaged and sealed the Fund in a consignment box and Deposited it under the Custody of a Security Company. But, I registered The consignment as photographic Papers; this is to avoid diversification
Of the fund.

As soon as I hear from you, I will give you the whole Information’s Regarding the security company for you to Contact them, to know how you Are going to receive the Consignment and invest the fund on the things That will glorify the name of our Lord Jesus Christ for His Wonderful Deeds in my life.

Beloved, I will like you to immediately send me your Particulars, full Ames, full address, direct Telephone and fax numbers to enable me procure The Necessary documents that I will send to you, making you the sole Beneficiary of the fund. As soon as I receive your particulars, I will Start up the Procurement of the paper work.

Be in formed that as soon as this fund is in your Possession, I shall join You in your country to see how the fund will be use for the things that Will Glorify God and to give thanks to God.

Jesus Loves,
Deacon Peter Ogaga.
Advertisement