Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#185270 by gordinbrad Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:07 am
Mode Note: This post was made by a Scammer. He is attempting to do Recovery Scams. This is one of the lowest bottom feeding scammers. They scam victims that have already lost money.

I am so sorry about your predicament. contact me on [email protected] and i will give you a hint that helped me when i fell victim.
Advertisement

#186749 by Bryon Williams Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:25 pm
[email protected]
[email protected]

Originating IP: 197.242.101.91
Originating ISP: Spectranet Ltd
City: Agege
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Brad Gordin <[email protected]>

Hello Xxxxxxxx. How are you? I am so sorry that my response came so late. I was on a special official duty for about a week and i just got back.
I would love to know what kind of scam that you were involved in and how much were you ripped off?

I was also scammed April 2012 and went into depression but after some time, i met an old college friend of mine called Stearns Rue. He was the person who helped me investigated privately and caught the fraudsters. I was so happy as i got my money back. Please feel free to contact Stearns Rue on [email protected] and tell him that i referred you to him. I wish you the best of luck

Stearns Rue <[email protected]>

Hello Xxxxxxxxxxxx.

How are you and happy new year. I am so sorry to hear that you were scammed of money for your grandchild college. poor child. I love Children a lot and i am really touched to help out. Well i am a private detective but i am retired. My old friend had to persuade me into helping him fish out a scammer that almost got him depressed.

I wanted to refuse him the offer but when i saw how bad he was depressed, i had to do it for him and after a few weeks, i was able to track and have the fraudster arrested. I really would have said NO to helping you but because i would love to save the future of your grandchild, i will help you.

Please i will like you to know what kind of scam that you were involved in. When did this happen? Please send me few pictures, email address of the scammer and also any important document or emails that you received from the scammer. The sooner i get it the better so i can go through the matter and then device a better and proper means of tracking down the fraudster and recovering your lost fund for your grandchild.

Also, i will advice that you do not disclose anything about the investigation to anyone until the fraudsters are caught and prosecuted. No one knows who the fraudsters are at the moment, Hence, it is important to keep silent and cooperate. I will also be needing your personal information for proper documentation

NAME:

ADDRESS:

TELEPHONE NUMBER:

MARITAL STATUS:

STATE:

Regards
Stearns Rue

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#186848 by Bryon Williams Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:27 pm
Stearns Rue <[email protected]>

Hello Xxxxxxxxx.

Investigations has commenced has few emails have from Mr Michael has been tracked by Mrs Wolfe and i am waiting to get the IP address where the email is coming from. Once i get the IP address, i will proceed to using the Interpol and Local Police in Lagos to track the fraudster down.
Usually i do charge a fee of $2500 for private international investigations but realizing that you have lost so much money which was for your grandchild college, i find it difficult to charge you any fee knowing your condition. Mrs Wolfe usually charges $800 to get the information and IP address from the database but that will only be paid when i get the correct IP address of where Mr Michael is operating his scam activity from.
I want to assure you that with proper cooperation and trust that i will find him, get him arrested and have the Government of the Country refund you your funds with compensations. Please stay strong and Positive.

Regards
Stearns Rue

Please note Tabitha Wolfe may be victim thinking she has an online job or believe she is in a relationship with a romance scammer. In either case she is still assisting the scammer in stealing and laundering money. This is a very serious crime.

Good Day

It was really a hard and difficult time trying to trace the Ip address but finally we were able to get the Ip address.
The IP address is 82.128.33.95 That means that the fraudester is in Lagos Nigeria and as usual, the sum of $800
must be paid so that we can keep tracking the movement of the fraudster until he is arrested in few days time. I will
be waiting to hear from you about the Service charge.

Below is the Payment Process. Feel free to choose any simple mode of payment.

BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS

NAME: TABITHA WOLFE

BANK NAME: First Convenience Bank

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 441653xxx

ROUTINE NUMBER: 111 906 271

WESTERN UNION DETAILS

NAME: TABITHA WOLFE

ADDRESS: 7933 cr 404 spicewood Texas 78669

Looking forward to hearing from you and wishing you good luck on getting down the fraudster

Regards
Tabitha

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#186949 by Bryon Williams Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:54 pm
Please note Harold Sikes and Tabitha Wolfe may be victims thinking that they have an online job or believe that they are in a relationship with a romance scammer. In either case they are still assisting the scammer in stealing and laundering money. This is a very serious crime.

I will also like to remind you that this is a private investigation and time is not on our side as we might lose track of the fraudster if we do not act fast. Mrs Tabitha is not so happy about the situation of things as she has been expecting her service fee. Please i will kindly advice that you go to the nearest money gram office and send the $800 to Mrs Tabitha's Secretary. This is her information below

Name: Harold sikes
city: charlotte state:
North carolina
zip code : 28214

Please make sure this is done today as we are aiming at arresting the fraudster before he discovers that we are tracking him down. He is quite dangerous, smart and fast and we need to act fast. Please go to the nearest money gram store and make the transaction. Make sure that you send me the Reference Number that will be given to you so that the secretary can receive the money today.
I will also advise that when you get to the money gram store, that you should convince the cashier that you know who you are sending money to. Lately, a lot of measures is been taken to avoid scammers from ripping victims as i believe the cashier might ask you purpose and who you are sending the money to.
Just tell the cashier that you are sending the money to your cousin for personal use. I believe it will be easier for you and quite faster.

Regards

#187190 by Bryon Williams Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:17 am
I have been informed that Stearns Rue [email protected] 980-224-3820 is also doing Craigslist Rental scams.

Thank You so Much for the interest and the phone conversation. We are renting the home out because my husband & I relocated to USA as we wanted to stay close to our daughter and son who lives here in USA as well as to start my cancer foundation for women here in USA.

We currently relocated 3 weeks ago as we wanted to also spend the Christmas holiday in our new home here in USA. Like i said earlier, all we need is someone who can maintain the house properly. I can guarantee you that you will have a
wonderful time in the house. The keys/documents are right here with us but if you are interested in the house as you stated, then i could have the keys sent to you via FEDEX courier service.

If you interested in moving in immediately or ASAP kindly fill out

the application below

RENTAL APPLICATION

FORM

Full Name:

Cell Phone ( )

Home Phone ( )

Current Address:

Apt#:

City:

State:

Zip:

Are you married:

How many people will be living in the house:

Do you have a pet:

Once I have all this information, I will let you know what the next step to take toward renting our home. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards

STEARNS RUE

Hello

Thank you so much for your interest in our house. I also love the fact that you are a family and that tells me you are responsible people. After reading your message on the interest in the house, i feel much comfortable to give it to you unlike the 13 other offers that i got earlier. We are renting the home out because my husband & I relocated to USA as we wanted to stay close to our daughter and son who lives here in USA as well as to start my cancer foundation for women here in USA.

We currently relocated 3 weeks ago as we wanted to also spend the xmas
holiday in our new home here in USA. Like i said earlier, all we need is someone who can maintain the house properly. I can guarantee you that you will have a
wonderful time in the house. The keys/documents are right here with us but if you are interested in the house as you stated, then i could have the keys sent to you via FEDEX courier service.

If you interested in moving in immediately or ASAP kindly fill out

the application below

RENTAL APPLICATION

FORM

Full Name:

Cell Phone ( )

Home Phone ( )

Current Address:

Apt#:

City:

State:

Zip:

Are you married:

How many people will be living in the house:

Do you have a pet:

Once I have all this information, I will let you know what the next

step to take toward renting our home. Looking forward to hear

from you soon.

Regards