Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#187051 by CharleneYoung60 Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:51 pm
This guy also goes by Jack IM or Endtimelove07, he has evidentially been around a long time, told me he had a daughter whose name was Serena, lives in TX, is relentless, keeps coming aback wanting money from me, sadly he got me for $1400. Swears he loves me, I told him to leave me alone many times. Accused him of being a scammer, made him very angry. I met him on a dating site and talked with him for a long time before he hit me up for money. Money for his daughter, I refused. Then he went to England on a job, had an accident with equipment on the job and needed money to fix it. Supposedly he is still over there, guess he thinks I am stupid, and maybe I am for sending him money. He was good. Have to give him that. Don't mess with him, he is not a nice man, very sexy voice with nice accent, nice poems that he supposedly writes. Pics are nice to look at too. Wonder who they are stolen from??
CharleneYoung60
#187052 by CharleneYoung60 Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:54 pm
The number that I have for Jack Ivan Miller is 817-380-8244, he also goes by Endtimelove07, and Jack I M. HOpe this will help.
Charleneyoung60
#187071 by Smith Jones Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:39 pm
Hi CharleneYoung60, sorry to say we have something in common. We wanted to find someone to connect with and got a scammer who told us everything we wanted to hear. We sent them money because we fell in love and they used that love to have us pay for something to supposedly help them. The hurt is bad. I still think about the money and yet it is the heart that is the most damaged by the scam. I understand- all the chats, all the emails. I would send mine song lyrics, so who cares if he sent me poems he found on the internet? It is all about the lie, all about the fairy tale they weave that we want to have come true. But it never does. I'm sorry this happened to you, as it happened to me. It takes time to heal and grow from it But you will. I'm glad you posted here so we know the scammer is still active and where he is.
Just take some time for you. Make sure you do not stay in contact. They love to tell you how they are real because they think if you send money once, they can get you to do it again. It is hard to stop, I know. The words sound great, the chatting is addictive, you feel wanted and cared about. Please believe me when I say all he cares about is twisting you up for money. That is it. Everything leads to that, no matter how long it takes.
Let us know if we can do anything further for you. Stay strong, make sure you cut all ties. Don't listen. The truth hurts but that's why you came here.
#190776 by TXLEO Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:34 am
First post here. I tracked the money that was sent on the case I am investigating. Picked up in Maryland and forwarded to names in Nigeria via Western Union. MD law enforcement is assisting me.

As you can tell I am a LEO in Texas. This site assisted me in my investigation of "Jack Miller". So I registered.
#197728 by CharleneYoung60 Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:09 pm
He is a scammer, he also goes by Endtimelove07, he scammed me out of $1400 and I wanted him to be real so badly, he is very good, will convince you that he loves you. He went by Jack Ivan Miller or Jack IM when I talked with him, get away from him immediately unless you want to get hurt emotionally. LIves in Texas. Was supposed to come and see me and gave me a false flight number and time. He is very smooth, talks with a very sexy accented voice, he told me that his daughter's name was Serena and even had her emailing me, of course it was not her, was most likely him. Sends beautiful poems. I did not believe that he was German and he actually wrote me some IM's on Yahoo Messenger in German. Is very convincing. I finally had to block him on Yahoo, because he kept coming back and telling me that he loved me and calling me honey and sweetie all of the time. DELETE HIM !!!!!!
#200839 by CharleneYoung60 Fri May 09, 2014 3:37 pm
This guy scammed me, and got some money, I have had a hard time getting over the anger and the hurt because I believed him. He talked with me in German on e-mails, I questioned some of the things he had told me. Made plans to come and see me, did not show up at the last minute and when I looked at the arrival board, his flight was not even listed, he is very good, very smooth. I knew him as Jack I M and Endtimelove07. Wish he could be caught, won't get my money back, but he deserves it.
#208110 by Bryon Williams Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:17 pm

Subject: Hello

Hello
Thanks for the mail,I hope you are enjoying your day so far,I have my master degree in Chemical and construction Engineering ,working as a consultant to an oil company and a contractor. I have a daughter that is still schooling,Serena 16years of age, but my being lonely makes everyday being bored. I belief with God all things are possible. I was born and raised in Germany by my beloved parents whom have widen my spiritual and intellectual part in different form. My dad met my mom in France when he went on UN mission in Paris and they have a wonderful meeting which led to there acquaintances and bring about a good relationship.

I have been fortunate to have had a great life! And the foundation for that came from amazing, loving parents who had a great partnership of nearly 60 years (47 when my dad died at age 90). Their great partnership (not without ups/downs, disagreements,many negotiations and compromises) provided my sister, and myself with a good model of a how a solid marriage is formed and maintained. And none of the 2 of us are divorced! Great role models! (my marriage ended by death/I am a widow). Our parents raised us to be strong, confident, successful people, backed us up, encouraged us to take risks, and instilled the belief in us that "you can do anything you want "(e.g. achievements in work or personal life). Kind of lucked out! As Robert Frost said "and that has made all the difference."

I am a loving, caring, understanding and fun man to be with. I don’t like monotony so I’m always on the run. You’ll capture my heart with just a right touch and I’ll highly reward you with attention, affection and wonderful unconditional love because my soul is yearning for a companion and more kindness, thoughtfulness and passion is all in my core. All of these are mere compliments, I will rather wait till I get to know you better but I also admire some qualities in a woman.

Though I get lonely a times but that still doesn't make me want to settle for less of whom I've been looking for all my life which means I'm not just seeking for anyhow woman but someone who will give me butterflies each time I think of her. Someone who is honest, caring, sincere, loyal, lovable and trustworthy who has a zest for life. I want to be with a God loving and trustworthy woman, someone that belief in herself as well as her husband, someone who will love me for who I am and not what I have. A risk-taker who isn't afraid to fail because if she does, I’ll be right there to pick her up and encourage her to keep it up till she succeed in her plan/endeavor in a positive manner. Someone who likes to walk on beach, walk in the park and have great conversation. Someone to cheer me up when I'm down and vice-versa, someone we can talk like a father and mother, husband and wife and a great companion. Someone we can both go fishing together, dine wine and enjoy life to its fullest in our home and not a cold woman.

I've learned that trust, acceptance, admiration, and an I've-always-got-your back attitude must be built and maintained (and often rebuilt!) in order for a relationship to be solid. And that when it gets really, really hard you stay, not only because you promised you would but because there isn't any other way to make it work. A favorite song lyric by folk singer Patty Griffin sums it up for me: "If you break down, I'll drive out and find you. If you forget my love I'll try to remind you, and I'll stand by you when it don't come easy.
I hope I haven't ask for much.
Jack

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#208252 by Bryon Williams Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:41 pm
I asked God for happiness,
and I found you.
I asked God for help,
and he guided me to your door.
I asked God for reassurance,
and I felt a wonderful sense of peace
when I heard your voice.
I asked God for an escape from the darkness,
and I saw the light in your eyes.
I asked God for someone to love,
and you put your hand in mine.
I asked God for life,
and I felt a spark sizzle through my veins
when I kissed you.
I asked God for wealth,
and I became rich in the splendor of your love.
I asked God for comfort,
and you wrapped me up in your warmth.
I asked God for success,
and I found the strength to accomplish
anything when I'm with you.
I Thanked God for you,
and every day I pray
that you're in my life to stay.
Jack

I just wanted to
drop in and let you
know that I'm thinking
about you today,
and hoping the day
is going great for you.
Drop me a line when
you find the time.
I'd love to hear from you.
It would make me purr
with happiness.

Regards
Jack

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#218924 by Bella1960 Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:24 am
Omg! This guy took me for a ride also. The same story as all the rest posted. He must be caught. I can't believe there are people like this. What can we do? I believed him but then figured it out too late my bank account wiped out. What a jerk!!!!
#218925 by Bella1960 Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:29 am
I forgot to tell everyone I have his passport book pic and saved messages saying he would pay interest plus I have the addresses where the money went too.
#258410 by jasitcler Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:50 pm
This guy is still at it. I met him on a dating site and I also received the same information that has already been posted. Needless to say, I was gullible and sent him some money to help him out. I used to hear from him every day or every other day, but since I have told him that I can't send him any more money I hear from him less and less. We have been IMing since May 26, 2014. Like so many others I really thought he was for real until recently.