Information on romance scams and scammers.
#185721 by AlanJones Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:28 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - drodriguez_1954 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/drodriguez_1954

I'm a United States Army General who currently serves as the Commander, United States Africa Command (AFRICOM).

Age & Gender: 59 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 0" (183 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Gray Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Libra

I am Seeking a: Man
For: Dating
My Education: High School
My Profession: U.s Army
Do I Drink? Social
Do I Smoke? No
Do I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

PM sent

Hello my dear XXX,how are you doing and hope fine as i am sorry also for my late response due to my work here cos i have seen you as my idea match that is why i had to email you in the first place but to be sincere with you,i so much fancy you and am very much interested in you just as i have wanted you more than just a friend and i want to be your companion if you don't mind cos you are one of a kind and indeed one in a million because I will appreciate us being good friend in sincerity, honesty and trust as we can share ideas and discuss about more issues and talk more about ourselves, and as time goes on there may be something great for us in the future...What do you think?

And again,I'm a General in the U.S Army currently serving as the Commander,United States Africa Command cos i previously served as the Commanding General, U.S. Army Forces Command from 12/09/2011 until 15/03/2013 to take over AFRICOM from General Carter F. Ham,and i assumed command on 5/04/2013.

I hope to read from you again and thanks for your attention...Here's my email address,maybe you can email me directly to my private box: [email protected]

Cheers
General David M. Rodriguez

Email sent

Hello my dear, hope you are doing fine as i guess by now you should be on your sleeping bed right XXX? Well, am single,59years, have a son in a military school in Africa Nigeria...He is 15years and like i said earlier in my previous email sent to you is that I'm just a United States Army General who currently serves as the Commander,United States Africa
Command (AFRICOM).

Also, I'm the type of man who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy as am very understanding, open minded with a heart of forgiving.

I'm a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them..
I love to be close to somebody who has fun cos i'm fun to be with.
Please can i know if i can have a relationship with you now that i have found you cos i care, cherished and i need you more than just a friend as you are just my idea kind of person that is why am keeping in touch so i don't lose you and i don't know if you would let me either text your cellphone or ring you directly to be keeping in touch since you don't have a Y! messenger for instant chat conversation

Hope to hear from you as soon as you can...Also, feel free to ask me anything you still like to know about me okay darling and please do take good care of yourself..

Cheers
Gen. David

Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#185881 by AlanJones Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:47 pm
XXX, you are indeed such a lovely and wonderful lady and that is why my mind is always on you this days just thinking if you would let me be your husband as am very serious seeking for a companion who will make me a good wife cos this year will make my 38years in the U.S Army and am planning for my retirement to establish my own firm..

I need you to kindly attach to me another of your pictures as i couldn't see that one you sent okay cos last night, in my dreams, I saw you on the pier. The wind was blowing through your hair, and your eyes held the fading sunlight. I was speechless as I watched you leaning against the rail. You are just my idea kind of woman, I thought as I saw you, a vision that I could never find in anyone else. I slowly began to walk toward you, and when you finally turned to me, I noticed that others had been watching you as well.

"Do you know her?" they asked me in jealous whispers, and as you smiled at me I simply answered with the truth, "Better than I know myself."

I stop when I reach you and I take you in my arms. I long for this moment more than any other. It is what I live for, and when you return my embrace, I give myself over to this moment, at peace once again. I raise my hand and gently touch your cheek and you tilt your head and close your eyes.
My hands are hard and your skin is soft, and I wonder for a moment if you'll pull back, but of course, you don't. I know that this is the moment I have been waiting for, and I pray that the moment never ends.

Cheers,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#185965 by AlanJones Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:10 am
Call me on my CDMA phone: +2348026927600

#187281 by AlanJones Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:07 pm
There's an Organization here in Africa as a whole that entertain donation for the Orphan and that if you really want to do donation then you do it properly... Now, you can aswell make donation to the Organization in respect of everything cos the Africa really suffering and now you have me here to help you with whatever donation you want to do okay honey meanwhile,i will get back to you in the next 1hour to give you update regarding the pastor and his co scammers and don't respond to any of their email yet until i ask you to and pls do try to do whatever i ask you to cos i want the best for you moreover which country was the previous money sent to?

I hope to read from you again and please you will have to follow my instruction to enable us catch up with them okay honey cos you can't have me as a general and still get scammed, No No No,i won't let that happen to you my dearest Geit and again what's your cellphone number so we can easily speak on phone?

Cheers

Gen. David

Good morning my dearest XXX,how was your night and hope everything is fine with you?
I'm so sorry i couldn't get back to you as i have promised to yesterday because the investigation and my duty calls took most of my time yesterday but thank God we finally come to a conclusion and now,i really want you to go to the town and have the £2500 send to the Organization here in Africa Nigeria in the United Nation (U.N) management office for more investigation and here is the receiver's information from the U.N. Africa Nigeria Management Organization : (OSIKA OGHENECHUKO JUSTICE)...

This is how it goes when the money got to U.N. AFRICA NIGERIA MANAGEMENT ORGANIZATION (U.N.A.N.M.O.) to enable we fetch them to see if they would come to any of the AGENT world wide for the money and if the pastor and the girl in question are real then,they would be confidence enough to show up for the money and if by 3-4 days no respond from them to come claim the money then i will personally send back your money with immediate effect without any form of delay and as i have gotten their both emails which the ORGANIZATION will write them an email to come claim the money and let see if they will turn up because if they are real and not a scammer then they would be confidence enough to come for the claim okay XXX,

I care and hope to hear from you soon as you receive this message...

Cheers.

Gen. David

#187283 by AlanJones Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:08 pm
Hello XXX, this is how you are gonna send the money to the Organization: send to Africa Nigeria, Delta state...Country code: +234 and the question and answer should be COLOUR / BLUE...

You will have to split the £2500 into two information for easy claim from either westernUnion or moneyGram...

Here's the two reciever's name below XXX; (1) OSIKA OGHENECHUKO JUSTICE, (2) IDAMA GODWIN IBUNOR. And also your complete full names as the sender okay my dear,please do take very good care of yourself for me cos i will love to meet you someday okay babe.

I hope to read from you again and do have a wonderful day ahead honey.

Cheers

Gen. David

Hi XXX,how are you doing and hope fine?well,i can understand you don't believe or trust me that is why you couldn't respond to my messages since last year and now it HAPPY NEW YEAR but all good just follow your heart and do what you know it right okay XXX because i don't want to end up to be the bad person trying to be of help..

Just do whatever that suit you okay and pls take care of urself.

Cheers

David M. Rodriguez

#187285 by AlanJones Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:10 pm
Hi XXX,How are you doing today and hope fine as it long time i have heard from you cos i felt i have wronged you trying to be of help as i don't want you to send money unnecessarily out because i know the work for money is never easy...

Happy new year my dear XXX and i want you to know that it the best i want for you okay babe and also,talking about account,they can always lookout for a bank account for you but i will advice you send the money to ORPHANAGE AFRICA MANAGEMENT ORGANIZATION. (O A M O) and i know your concern and support would be highly appreciated because God loves you.

O A M O. Is a registered organization for all orphanage in Africa as a whole and has a Domicilary Account attached okay and maybe you can contact them someday if you feel like and again,maybe we can be keeping in touch with each other on phone probably either by text messages or via phone calls or what do you think XXX?
I care,cherished and want you more than just a friend but all depends on what you want cos i really want you as my heart desire..

Cheers.

Gen. David M. Rodriguez

Hi Geit,the yahoo is acting funny as i dont know if you would get this same email i sent already to you from my yahoo that is why i am writing you from here...Anyway,how are you? well thanks for writing me back even as i have been so worried why you have not replied my email since the Christmas and new year as i was thinking maybe i have wronged you in any way that i don't know as i still care and want to know if i still have a place in your heart cos i have been daydreaming thinking heaven alot about you as you are what my heart seek and that i love to be your companion cos you are more than just a friend to me and i want you also to know that you are always in my mind cos i still care and cherished you more than you can ever imagine cos you are indeed one of a kind...

Anyway, i would love to read from you again as well to know what's on your mind so to know where i belong okay my dear Geit and again here is the ORPHANAGE contact email address so feel free to ask whatever you care to know and see how your donation can be appreciated as whatever we do it done in Christ Jesus for Feelings of love sake...

Here's the Contact Email address:
[email protected]

#187764 by AlanJones Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:31 am
Email from the fake orphanage Orphanage Africa Management Organization [email protected]

Dear XXX,

Greetings to you in the name of our lord Jesus Christ, as Orphanage
Africa Management Organization (OAMO) is at lift the Children our
mission is to seek out the world’s most destitute children and provide
them with the necessities, training, and inspiration they need to
develop, grow, and become self-sufficient and as you can see from the
images of the Orphans can easily describe to you the size-able
donation you would like to contribute depending on your capacity
because the children needs me and you to live on.

Most importantly, the issue of one Mrs Rubecca Bamba Sook from South
Korea, a widow to late Kim Smart Bamba..
She is 48 years old, now a new Christian convert, suffering from long
time cancer of the breast, from all indication, her conditions is
really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that she might not live
up to 3 months depending on the quick response to funds raising
according to our doctors here, This is because the cancer stage is
becoming very bad but basically, the arrangement to raise funds to
enable us fly her Abroad for surgical operation is one major reason we
are seeking for a public HELP and as it is, she have 70% chance of
survival and now all left we are looking for to facilitate her trip
and other expenses is 33500euro but whatever you are able to raise in
support and concern towards her welfare would be appreciated because
no Amount is too small okay madam Geit and God in his infinite mercy
will continue to guild, protect and bless you in Jesus Name (Amen!)..

Best Regards

Orphanage Africa Management Organization. (OAMO)

#187765 by AlanJones Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:32 am
Hi XXX, it been couple of days now i heard from you and hope everything been equal? Anyway, i first and foremost, i still insist you are a very charming and beautiful lady...
I wish i can just get married to you now LOL... I know it might upset you saying that to you, however God knows i'm pouring out my deep emotional burnings and i wish you understand that as it took me time to withdrew my thoughts from your mental picture, the more i tried to, more it becomes irresistible....
I seriously searched for a star that would match your beauty, but of all the stars, I could not find one cos your imperfections are what make you beautiful and i just wish to have an intimate relationship with you.

I await to read from you soon as you can okay babe..

Take care of your lovely self and keep living in the atmosphere of love.

Kisses, muah muah xx

Gen. David

#187814 by AlanJones Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:47 pm
Bank account used by the scammers

Hello Mrs. XXX,

Thanks in anticipation, I guess you are God sent to Mrs Bamba because
now there is hope she is 100% sure flying her Abroad for the surgery
and with what you have volunteer to give would help enough to put her
back to life in the Mighty name of Jesus (Amen)..

As regard the way the money to get to Orphanage Africa Management
Organization (OAMO) for the concern and support for Mrs. Bamba health
it going to be via our Affiliated bank Account in Spain (European) for
instant reflection to enable us get instant Alert in our bank Account
here in Africa to fly her Abroad this very week to commence from 20th
being Monday to the weekend being Saturday 25th to fly her Abroad for
the surgery as we all have faith and believe she will get back on her
feet to meet with you someday to appreciate the Lord doings through
you in her life.

Here's the Affiliated bank Account details below:

ACCOUNT NAME: ANNA VINCENT ARIGBE,
BANK NAME: LACAIZA
IBAN/BIC.. ES55 21002731140100326124, CAIZESBBZZZ

Please, do send to us the scan copy of the deposit slip soon as you
have it sent okay Mrs. XXX.

Thanks once again for your concern and support towards Orphanage
Africa Management Organization (OAMO) and we hope someday to have a
photos shot with you and probably you can visit us here in Africa
someday to see what the lord is doing for us in the life of the people
(Orphans)..

We hope to read from you again with the details (Scan Copy Of The
Deposit Slip to show you have the money sent already) to our
Affiliated bank Account to enable cash out here.

Best Regard,

Orphanage Africa Management Organization (OAMO)..

#187915 by Annki Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:28 am
Here is General David Rodriquez lastest pic on Badoo and mailadress.
Moore, 54 Är inne just nu!
Chatta!Lägg till i Favoritereller
Profil P Foton 1
Vill dejta en tjej, 45-65
VERIFIERAD
Moore 54, London, Storbritannien, uppladdad: 2014-01-18 20:03:35Moore — 11:42
Hello Dear i am 54 years old and survive on my own financially. Life can be lonely without someone... I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issuesI look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. You can give me your msn or skype so that we talk more to know about each other well. Hear from you soon.
[email protected] / skype david.moore688
:bondage: :bondage:
#187966 by AlanJones Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:12 pm
More details of scammers using the name of David M. Rodriguez can be found here http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=853.

#187971 by AlanJones Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:30 pm
From the fake Orphanage Organisation

Good day and happy Sunday to you.. It nice to hear from you again and
hope your Sunday Church Service was okay and well spent?
Anyway, thanks for keeping in touch with us.. Also, we all appreciate
your concern towards Mrs. Bamba health and may the good God in his
infinite mercy continue to protect, bless and grant you all your heart
desire in Jesus name, Amen.

We do hope to hear from you again with the necessary information
regarding the transfer after you are done and please you really have
to act fast so we can start preparation against Wednesday/Thursday to
fly her abroad for the surgery.

Note: Please don't forget to send to us a SCAN COPY of the DEPOSIT
SLIP soon as you are done with the transfer for record purpose okay
madam..

Best Regards

Orphanage Africa Management Organization. (OAMO)

#188194 by AlanJones Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:00 pm
Hello My Dearest XXX,

You 've always been such a lovely and wonderful lady for your philanthropist, i mean your kind hearted and that is why my mind is always on you cos you are just a different kind of woman as am just thinking if you would let me be your husband as am very serious seeking for a companion who will make me a good wife as am planning for my retirement after my 38 years of serving the U.S Army to establish my own firm.

Meanwhile, last night, in my dreams, I saw you on the pier. The wind was blowing through your hair, and your eyes held the fading sunlight. I was speechless as i watched you leaning against the rail. You are just my idea kind of woman, I thought as I saw you, a vision that I could never find in anyone else. I slowly began to walk toward you, and when you finally turned to me, I noticed that others had been watching you as well. "Do you know her?" they asked me in jealous whispers, and as you smiled at me I simply answered with the truth, "Better than I know myself."

I stop when I reach you and I take you in my arms. I long for this moment more than any
other. It is what I live for, and when you return my embrace, I give myself over to this moment, at peace once again. I raise my hand and gently touch your cheek and you tilt your head and close your eyes. My hands are hard and your skin is soft, and I wonder for a moment if you'll pull back, but of course, you don't. I know that this is the moment I have been waiting for, and I pray that the moment never ends.

Love always,

David

Hi XXX, well, i missed you, I really do. Even though I don't see you everyday, am with you at every moment, yet still I missed you. And when you think about it, how could you possibly miss someone constantly in your thoughts, in your dreams, in your fantasies? I guess I still can't believe that you're here with me now at this moment ... God I'm smiling!

There are no words that can possibly explain how I feel right now, because in fact, I've never felt this before ...Sounds so cliche doesn't it? But that's a fact that I can never hide just like the blush on my cheeks ... Always visible manifestations of the love I feel inside.

I don't know if you'll read this, it doesn't really matter though, you're mine and that's what counts.

Cheers

David
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#188309 by AlanJones Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:42 pm
Dear XXX,

Good day to you in the name of God, hope everything is under control
as we have not read from you yet even as you promised of going to the
bank first thing on Monday morning which was yesterday regarding the
issue of Mrs. Bamba health but not heard from you yet that is why we
decided to write you this email to check on you knowing how you are
fairing

We await your respond as we are seriously counting on you for your
donation to enable us meet up to the funds in order to fly her abroad
between now and Friday/Saturday for the surgery. Our good God bless
you and grant you all your heart desires..
God bless you in Jesus name,Amen,

David

#188310 by AlanJones Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:44 pm
Hello my darling Geit, good morning, how was your night and hope fine as i thought as much that you have been busy that is why i didn't get reply from you even as i sent you two consecutive emails...It good to hear from you honey, and that is so thoughtful of you because it a good decision you 've taken and i know God will stand by you in every of your doings and you shouldn't give up on the donation for the Orphans because they need me and you to live on, in Jesus name,amen.

Honey, make sure every donation made to the Orphanage Africa Management Organization must be to a designated bank Account okay (Affiliated Banks) and also send the scan copy of the slips to them for future records and probably visit someday even as i am being invited for their upcoming "OAMO Medical Center Building Project"..

I feel so bad when seeing the innocent people falling by the rebels here and some ears cut off while some being amputated even as some of the girls get raped alongside and when we see such people, we take them to the Orphanage Africa Management Organization and the United Nation (U.N) deployed about 15 of our able soldiers to safe guild the Organization because it is a registered Orphanage home for the destitute, that is why all this people needs first aid treatment and i think that is one of the reasons OAMO building committees put together an arrangement to build a standard medical center to survive the orphans.

My dear, go ahead with the donation, follow your heart and do what you know is right and you will see how much return God will miraculously bring your way okay and i am very much sure God's words will always come to pass in our lives "Give and it shall be given unto you, Givers never lack".

Trust and have faith in God... I care, cherished, love and missed you dearly and i love to see and meet with you in person someday and i still just can't wait to hear from you again, take care and have a blissful day ahead babe.

Cheers

David.