Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#187114 by Michelle Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:19 am
Employment Scammer [email protected]

Salary from £100 to £400 per day

Part Time

This is a great opportunity for an extra earning.

Easy and well Work home More CASH
The process is VERY simple so please contact me at : [email protected] to have a full understanding for the job.

The successful candidates will receive:

Fantastic Earning potential
Great working conditions and environment
Ongoing training and development
Opportunity for Career advancement within Growing businesses.
Thank`s !

Advertisement

#187405 by Michelle Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:00 pm
[email protected]

Hi,

I have some very popular items, and I thought that eBay would be the best place to sell them and earn some money. For the beginning I will send to you just 1 item. If everything will be okay we will continue with more products. If you are interested in this collaboration, for start, you will receive £200 for each item sold plus your ebay/paypal selling fees(if you have £12 selling fees, you will receive £212) but if everything goes well, I will give you a bigger share. I will handle the shipping and handling personally so after the auction ends you must send me the shipping address of the winning bidder and within few hours from that point on, I will provide you the tracking number for the item, so you can send it to the winning bidder. There is a 14-day return period after the winner receives the item.

If you agree with everything I explained to you here, notify me, and I will send you the items so you can post them (item description + pictures)!

Reply me ASAP.

Thank You

#307768 by Michelle Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:28 am

Hi again, I am a General Manager at http://jetrolimitedltd.890m.com/ and right now I'm currently on a business trip and i have few customer who only want to pay via UK bank transfer.I need somebody to help me with this.I give you £250 for each transfer and you`ll got like 2-3 per week.Let me know if you agree and we can move forward.All you need to do is to receive the amount from our customer then i let you know the details where to transfer the money.The job is very simple and don`t take much time.
Thank You