You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#187443 by Maggie Matlock Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:44 pm
Also using email:
FAKE lawyer, James Kruger: [email protected]

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report

Originating IP: 197.78.140.52
Originating ISP: Mtn Network Solutions Pty Ltd
City: Johannesburg
Country of Origin: South Africa
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Attn: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,
Please check attachment and follow the instruction for your payment.
Mr. Victor Morgan (Claim Agent)

Word document attachment contents:
Attn: xxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Congratulations! We are in receipt of your winning details supplied to this office by you for the claim of your winning prize money. We wish to inform you that after due verification in our office, we have approved and confirmed you as the rightful winner No.5 with your Ticket No: A9564 75604545001 correct.

Your claim has been approved and your fund is now ready to transfer into your account through our paying bank, you are hereby advised to be strictly to the following instructions for your payment processing.

Option: 1) To claim your winning prize money, you need to come to South Africa in other to sign your payment transfer release order documents in the paying Bank. You are required to be present with your identification such as your international passport copy and (4) pieces of your photograph within 7 days from today.

Option: 2) In the event of your inability to come to South Africa personally, to sign your payment transfer release order documents in the paying Bank, you will then have to hire a South Africa Government lawyer, who will stand on your behalf to endorse all legal discharge documents, this Lawyer will sign your payment 'Release Order’ documents according to the financial laws of Republic of South Africa after then your fund will be transfer immediately to your bank account by the paying bank here.

But bear in mind that you will pay the Lawyer consultation fees.

We will like to inform you that before the bank will contact you and commence on your transfer’ there is a vital document, which you will be required to provide. The document is called (Affidavit of Fund Release Certificate). This affidavit of Claim will be obtained in the High Court here in South Africa. This certificate of Affidavit will be secured by you or by a South Africa Government lawyer, because it will be present to the bank before they will commence on your transfer to your bank account.

Note: All email lottery prizes are insured by a high cover Old Mutual Insurance policy and thus there cannot be any deduction from your fund. All payout is in full amount for instrument of payment (certified cheque) or direct transfers are bonded.

On behalf of the Board of Directors, members of staff and the International Awareness Promotion Department of the CANADA EURO-AFRO-LOTTERY Promotion, congratulations once again.

Always keep your winning details confidential until you finally get your winning prizes.

Finally, you are to notify us which option is best suitable for you to redeem your prize.

Congratulation Once Again

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Victor Morgan
(Claim Agent)

Attn: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Here I attach the contact details of the lawyer.
Mr. Victor Morgan

Word document attachment details:
Attn: xxxxxxxxxx,

Reference to your request, I discussed intensively with Attorney. James Kruger of KRUGER ATTORNEYS, regarding representing you for the signing of the release of your winning funds in the bank, this Attorney will certify your documents here and Sign your 'Payment transfer Order' according to the financial laws of Republic of South Africa after then your fund will be Remitted immediately to your account or paid by a mailed Cheque/Draft (depending on your preference).

I therefore advice you to contact him with the following information below

Do contact him immediately.

Name: Attorney. James Kruger
Contact no: +27791728474
Fax no: +27862438127
Email I.D: [email protected]

Do call him urgently now as I have discussed your situation with him and he is expecting your call to enable him proceed on your behalf for the transfer of your fund. Discuss with him and let me know the outcome of your discussion with him as I will be waiting for your call.

Congratulations Once Again

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Victor Morgan
(Claim Agent)
Tel: +27719923208.

date: Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 12:43 AM
subject: From the desk of James Kruger Attorneys

Kindly read attached file below and get back to me

Yours Faithfully,
Attorney James Kruger W
Attorneys Notaries and Conveyances
35 Henley Road, Auckland Park, Johannesburg, South Africa
Tel: 0027847582191
Tel: 0027791728474
Fax: 0862438127

Word document attachment details:
Attention Sir/Madam,
From the desk of James Kruger Attorneys
Date: 31 - 12 - 2013.

My name is Attorney James Kruger Esq. I lead a team of legal luminaries bestowed with the responsibility of representing corporate bodies, investors, individuals, local and international contractors. Our field or areas of practice includes, divorce, criminal matters, estate, general monetary issues or debt claims, property, commercial, notary conveyances, third party claims supreme/magistrate court litigation.

Your letter explained that you have been directed to approach me in the Republic of South Africa for certification of your document and signing of payment release order for the transfer of your winning fund. I am well experienced in this field of practice and have been assisting so many International/local clients to claim and remit their winnings to their accounts in their countries and other destinations of choice.

And in reviewing/studying the said transaction we resolved/conclude that we must enlighten you of what must be done here.

(1) We will need you to send to us a copy of your passport/ID.
(2) Your private telephone and fax numbers
(3) Bank account where your fund will be transferred into.
(4) We will then proceed to Certify / notarize your documents as required by the laws here in the Republic of South Africa, after that we will proceed to the Lottery Agent here in South Africa to get a clearance and take it to the Bank to sign on your behalf your payment release order which will now be used to pay your winning fund immediately to your designated bank account in your country.

Finally, my proceeding with the project depends on your assuring me of your total commitment to my terms and conditions by paying my Consultation charges for international Clients of US$4,300.00. Nevertheless, I can accept part payment of the consultation amount which is (US$1,325) this money will be used to pay for governmental Affidavit fee at the high court, before it will be issue in your name to release your winning fund to the account you shall give to us. With agreement that once you receive your winning fund in your bank account you pay me up all the remaining balance of my consultations charges

Please bear in mind that your winning price fund is insured that is why nobody can be able to deduct money from the total fund until is finally transferred to your bank account in your country

I therefore advice you to proceed and send me the part payment of my consultation charges of US$1,325, through Western Union Transfer, with the name of my secretary written below; to enable me get the affidavit of claim on your behalf at the COURT and take it to the bank with the copies of your passport and documents.

<snipped>

Send me the payment reference number once you send the money and the copy of your passport, together with your bank account number where the bank will transfer your fund into, please make sure you do not make a mistake with your bank account number to avoid the bank transferring your fund to another person bank account

I look forward to serving you.

Yours Faithfully,
Attorney James Kruger W
Attorneys Notaries and Conveyances
35 Henley Road, Auckland Park, Johannesburg, South Africa
Tel: 0027847582191
Tel: 0027791728474
Fax: 0862438127

------------------------------------------------
Please DO NOT tell the scammer that his information is posted here!
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or email me at maggiematlocks[AT]gmail.com.
Advertisement