Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#187589 by Faizan Docherty Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:05 am
Sarah Edson <[email protected]> 13 January 2014 11:42
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Am Mrs Sarah Edson is very Important ...
To: <snipped>

Dearest Beloved,

How are you doing and your family and friends ? With Due Respect And Humanity, Let me first of all inform you, I got your email address from a mail Directory and decided to mail you for a permission to go ahead. I am Mrs.Sarah Edson from Switzerland. I am married to Mr. William Edson who worked with a construction company in Asia for twenty Years before he died in the tsunami disasters, we were married but without Any children. I am now suffering from long time breast Cancer and Cancer of the lungs, from all indication my condition is really deterioration and it is quite obvious that i won't live more than 2 months according to my doctor, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage Since his death I decided not to re-marry. I deposited the sum of Nine million United States dollars ($ 9,Million Dollars ) with security company unknown to the company that the box which I deposited with them contained the amount of US$9 million ,And now i am willing to donate this sum of $9 million to the l

Mrs.Sarah Edson

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement