Information on romance scams and scammers.
#18789 by The Enchantress Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:11 pm
NATALYA EGOSHINA

Liar and romance scammer

User name used angellnata

Claims 26 or 27 or 28 years old, dob 1st January 1981 or 5th April 1982 or 12th May 1983, single, never married, no children, "shop assistant" or "accountant" living in Cheboksary (??????????) or Krasnodar (??????????), Russia

Mail address used [email protected]

X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.01)

IP = 188.186.29.144 = Yoshkar-Ola (???????-????)

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://www.saymehi.com/profile.php?ID=26437

angellnata
- 26 y/o female
- Cheboksary, Russia

ProfileType single
Sex female
Children 0
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1983 - May - 12
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Ample
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education Some college
Smoker No
Drinker No

My name is Natalya! I search for the kind, clever, good and sympathetic person. The person who could become not only my love, but also my best friend is necessary to me. The person with whom I could discuss problems shares secrets, ask the help. I the kind, gentle, sensitive person. I can listen, understand, help. I think to us it will be good together if we actually shall find each other!

I search not simply for the man, and the present the man for serious attitudes, my future partner in life, kind, loving, careful, understanding.

http://www.woome.com/angellnata/

natalya Egoshina <angellnata>

living in: Russian Federation

body type: not important
personality: social
in her element: anywhere
looks: normal

http://www.new-dating.com/rus/profile.php?id=118935

(translation from Russian)

Color of the eyes: blue
Color of the hair: bright
The marital status: never married
Children: no

I love to spend time: in the cinema, in the museums I listen to the music:

My nature: romantic, serious
My favourite food: Russian, Italian, Mexican
Language proficiency: English, German, Russian
Religion: Christian
Racial belonging: European
I do not drink
I do not smoke, but I do not object, when others smoke

Message;

I liked your profile and I decided to write to you.

Maybe for you it may seem silly, but I want to meet you. I am not yet familiar with the people on the Internet. You for me until the first man. I want to tell you a little about yourself. My name is Natalya. I'm 26 years old. I am a free girl. I am sociable, sincere. You probably wonder what I find on this site. I'll tell you what I want to find a friend or even your love here. Of course, I have little faith that love through the Internet. I believe that you can make friends through the Internet, correspond, be friends. To know one another better. People say that I am a beautiful girl, maybe I agree with them. I'm attractive, not with me when not bored, I'll find a common language with anyone. If you are interested in me if you want to know me then write to me at my email: (fgtkureqry @ yahoo . com)

I'll be very glad if you write me, you'll see that I'm really a very interesting person. Or leave me your email address, I will write to you letter. I'll wait for your answer.

sincerely Natalya from Russia.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#18790 by The Enchantress Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:12 pm
Mails;

Hello.

Thanks for your attention, that you have answered and have written on me the letter. I am very glad to begin our dialogue with you. I do not know, with what to begin, because I write for the first time to the man from the Internet, but I have a desire to communicate with you and to learn more about you and it is better, than any another. I hope, that we will be fair and interesting to dialogue during the long period of time. But now I wish to tell about myself personally and to speak about me.

My name, Natalya. I 27 years, my birthday on April, 5th. I live in city Cheboksary. I live in it from the moment of a birth. At me good memoirs on my childhood. I very sociable girl and many say, that I have good character and sense of humour. Parents have given me good education. At me good and kind relations with my parents. I am grateful to them. I was able to prepare and watch since the childhood house cleaning. My father learnt me to be fair for other people. But I consider, that simplicity is not negative quality. I work as the seller in shop and on perfumery sale. I like my work. I do not know what to tell about myself. I would like to set to you some questions:

What your work?
How you have a rest?
To tell to me about your character from your interests, your favourite sports?

In this letter I send you my photos. I hope, it is pleasant to you.

I would like to see, how many of your photos. Send me yours more than photos! OK?

At the same time, to finish my letter, I will come in Internet cafe tomorrow, and I hope to see your letters and your new picture.

With the best regards, Natalya!

Hello, xxxxx!

I am glad to see your letter again, and I am glad, that our connections with you remains. How you, for example, your mood? I hope, at you all is good. In the previous letter I wrote to you a little about me. xxxxx, now I wish to tell to you more about you! I think, that many girls want to find beautiful and romantic relations with the man, but is frequent these relations are not strong and quickly comes to an end. And I would like to find serious relations which will be under construction not only on romantic, but also on trust, mutual understanding, respect, care, kindness, honesty. I wish to see these qualities in your shape.

xxxxx, you why has decided to address through the Internet? I consider, that the Internet and a good way to find new friends and dialogue. I sincerely trust in love and hope of finding in our big world. I think, that it would be interesting to you to know, how I spend a free time. I like to spend the days off in a countryside. I also want sports: Skating, swimming. It helps me to hold my health and a body in a good condition, my growth - 168sm (5 ' 6). Weight - 54kg (120).

xxxxx, what your growth and weight?
What kind of sports is pleasant to you?
As well as my photos? What will you do today?

In any case, I wish you good and favourable day. At the same time, to finish my letter, and I would like to wait answer tomorrow.

Yours faithfully Natalya!

#18791 by The Enchantress Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:13 pm
Hello mine xxxxx!

I am happy again to you to write. I think. That you are glad to see my letter. It is pleasant to me to see yours letter. To me it is pleasant that you find for me time. I am glad. I thought of us and our letters. I thought of the future. I thought of our words which we write also it to me cheers up! I think, that you are glad from our dialogue. My mother is happy, that we are familiar. I said to mother that we write. It is glad. For last to year I did not have anybody, but now mother rejoices. Tomorrow my mother goes to church. I together with mother go to church. I will ask. That ours correspondence to ourselves would be pleasant. I wish you to ask!

You go to church?

Today very beautiful day shines the sun. Probably at you very warmly. It is interesting to me to learn about you and I would want that you too were interested. Because only interest and trust can pull together our relations. I think, that you understand me!

Now I wish you on to thank for your letter and to tell to the following letter! I will wait for your letter from the big Pleasure.

With the big respect for you your close girlfriend Natalya.

Hello dear!

How you? How mood? I think, that at you all is good. I want it very strongly. I will ask the god that you were healthy and happy. I have a pleasure in a life these are your letters. Well, I wish to tell to you, that my heart began to fight more often when I think of you. My heart fights so when I think of you!!! Your letters help me to feel your presence near to me. I wish to feel you, your gentle sight, your smile, your hands. I so require warmth and care and I think, that I ask not so much. I to search pure love and romanticism in relations. I to love, when all is beautiful, fine, gentle and romantic!!!

I wish to have a family, the favourite person nearby, feeling care and constant support a difficult minute, here to what to aspire each person in a life and I too. I was close fortunately in the past, but my trust to break my heart. I should trust the person with whom I will be all life. To trust its each word, gesture, a sight, a smile. In the world now so it is a lot of meanness and deceit that it is necessary to show consideration for people whom to surround you very much. I not to say to you, that it is necessary to concern about mistrust everyone, it is just necessary to know the person so that to be completely assured in it. I the nobility you not long, but I can tell, that you very fair and opened and it very much to involve me and to allow to me to believe, that I can love and be favourite!!!

My mum to learn me, that I should be always open. I to tell to it, that our relations to develop successfully, and it is happy for us. She to dream, that I, at last, there was not one, and to have a family. We are far apart. But it does not stir to our dialogue. Though I already thought, that through the Internet it is not absolutely enough dialogue to understand each other more strongly.

What do you think of it? I would like to see you not only on a photo. But I do not know as it probably, because we very much far apart. You to like me and I think, that our relations can be deeper. I do not know how to explain it words. I simply feel it. Your letters do my mood high. To me it becomes joyful on a shower. I think, that sometime we with you will meet. I would like to arrive to you, to meet you, to look, as you live. I want it because I start to understand, that between us to appear something more than the friendship to me to seem, that this feeling of trust each other, to me to seem, that it is love, me to seem, that you too feel it.

I very much to wish to talk now about you! I so to wish to share with you pleasure personally when I to see your eyes and a smile because, that I rejoice. I to wish to see your pleasure and to divide it with you.

I to wish to know what to do you happy? And I will try, that everything, that I to make was the present happiness for you. Please, give me chance to make it!!! I wait for your beautiful letter and I promise, that I will think of you each minute.

With love your friend Natalya!

#18792 by The Enchantress Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:14 pm
Hello my dear xxxxx!

I am happy to see your letter! I am happy, because I wish to have with you close relations. And I think that you it too want. Our everyday correspondence will help us it will approach also it will be good. We need to communicate and be interested as much as possible about a life and it will help to pull together relations only. I think that you understand. You for me now very close man because I think of us and our future. The most important thing in our dialogue this future which as I hope that will be. I could not find the future in the city. There can be it destiny, but I could not find to myself the man. I had only friends and any relations. I the serious girl also want only serious relations, on it I have not found to myself the man. I trust in love, but I did not have a love. I love only the died father and mother. But now there is at me a man, at which same purposes in the future as well as mine. It you! I think that in us can be more than correspondence and it is necessary for us to it aspires. I think that you understand my words. It is necessary to want to what aspires and all can it will turn out. My mother always speaks about it to me and I listen to words of my mother. Because she has much seen in a life and of much thought. On it I listen to words of my mother. I think that you completely understand my words.

Now I wish to tell to you to the following letter. I would want that you on thought of my words and have written your opinion. You for me are important xxxxx! And I would want that you have understood it. For me it is important also I think that for you my words too are important. I think that you understand me and my words. I with the big pleasure will wait for your letter. With the great pleasure I will wait for the letter.

With the big respect yours Natalya!

I send you 1.000 000 kisses.....

Hello dear!!!

I am very glad to receive news from you again. I feel, how with each letter you become closer for me. You see, that we became much closer, than ever before. You cannot imagine at all that you mean for me. Now I open my soul for you. I give you my heart and my offer. I thought of you last night. I think, you unbiassed and are fair to me. I like to read letters from you. My heart always skipping when I see the message from you in my mail box. I become grasped from you. I do not want, that you have been put forward from my feelings. Excuse me if I am too expressive. Probably, you did not expect it from me? But something has changed a way of my life recently, and I believe, that it - you. I think of you each hour and every minute. It is a pity to me, that we not friends for a long time. I know, that there can be, I - hopeless romantic, but I believe, that our Meeting through the Internet - the best thing which could occur to us.

I wish you remarkable day!

Natalya.

#18793 by The Enchantress Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:14 pm
Hello, xxxxx!

What's up? xxxxx: "That at you mood? What do you do today? I hope, that all at you is excellent.

xxxxx I wish to ask you how you wished to have a rest?
You love what songs?
You love what film?
What dances?
You would like to dance with me? I not well dance, but I would agree with you on dances.
Theatre, the sea? What it is pleasant to you?

xxxxx Tell.

I love cinema and to cook food. My mum has learnt me to prepare many dish, and are assured, that you will like a dish, that I will prepare. We can prepare together a pizza so, that anybody cannot make another. I am assured, that you on advantage will estimate my abilities. Very much it was pleasant to me. As the fresh wind shrouds a body, such as freshness and pleasure fresh water. I think that we with you ideal pair how you think xxxxx?

I think, that you and I never will forget this correspondence. What do you think? I send you photos. And consequently I send you greetings from my mother and girlfriends. I wait for your letters and photos. It is my pleasure, every day. I am glad, that you have found. That you to me can discuss all that want.

Natalya.

Hi my future husband.

How slept this night? I slept perfectly because in my dream there was you, my love. Dear, you too my most precious gift in the world.

You know when we only have got acquainted, I did not think that all will be so complex! I thought we shall simply communicate also all! This all with us was made with the Internet, it he has destroyed our love, but during too time he and has constructed her. But all the same I am grateful to destiny, a life, that in her there was YOU. Let now we also suffer, let and we do not communicate, but nevertheless we love each other. In fact if I also have not met you, I would not be happy. It can sounds as that silly, or can is not truthful, but IT SO!!!!! Because I have understood that you my life. You trust me? It deservedly!
I know, as to you it is not easy, we love up to madness each other, but we not together.

My God as strongly I love you! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Natalya

#18794 by The Enchantress Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:15 pm
Hello my good friend.

Has received your letter, and very much was delighted. It is very a pity to me, that you and me are divided by such distance. But I hope, that it is fast to be reduced. I for that my further life has passed with you and am in earnest about it very much. And I very much would like to meet and communicate with you with you in live, instead of on the computer. If you insist about our meeting let's think up as us it to organise. I receive your letters. It gives to me huge pleasure. I like to read them and to answer you them. You became me the native person, at me such feeling, that I knew you very much for a long time and now I do not represent, as a vein without you earlier. For such short term, I have learnt about you much and it seems to me, that you that person of which did not suffice me in my life. I am happy, that have found you. You would know, how I wish to take your hands in the, to look to you in eyes and to tell to you all that has collected at me in a soul. I think the god will hear my prays and sometime it will occur. You the unique person which for last year, a smog kindle in my heart ice. I am very grateful to you for it. I feel happy after each your letter. Write, your letters bring to me pleasure. I hope that you will not force me to look forward to your reply long.

Write, with impatience I wait, Natalya.

Hello my love xxxxx!

I am again glad to see your letter.

I love you xxxxx!

I do not hesitate to write to you it. I write to you sincerely. I write to you as I think. In me very big mood. My love xxxxx! I am very happy. You cannot present my pleasure. I feel perfectly. My dear xxxxx! I wish to tell to you much, but at me all will not turn out to tell. Therefore I will try as a smog. I long thought over the feelings. I thought that in me of simply feeling, but I have understood another. I have understood that in me not only feelings and love. I love you. To me it is very pleasant. I think that to you pleasantly to see my words. I often reflect on the future. About the future which can be in us. I think that in us can much will turn out.

As you think! In us can there will be a big love at a meeting?
You trust in love at first sight?

I said to the girlfriend that I love you. My girlfriend is glad. I have told to it much about you. But I did not say mother that I love you. I think that in some days I will tell mothers, that I love you. I think that my mother will be glad to hear. My love xxxxx! I am happy also I cannot transfer all pleasure which in me. But I think that all my words to you are clear.

I do not know what to write, because I do not have words. I admitted to you all feelings. I admitted it and my words to you sincere. I love you and I will wait for your letter with the big love.

I love you xxxxx!

Your love Natalya!

#18795 by The Enchantress Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:16 pm
Hello xxxxx!!!

Today I to have excellent mood. I to spill out in the morning with thoughts on you. I to speak to you good morning. I to make a breakfast. We to have breakfast all family. All the morning long I to tell to my mum about you. I to speak wash mother, that I am happy. I am happy with you. My mum to be very glad for me. I to say, that you the best on light. Then I to go on work. All the day long I to think of you. I to think of your feelings to me. You always to speak me fine words. Your words always to warm to me heart. I live and I think about our meetings. I hope, that we can sometime meet and be together. I to dream of it. It to be not a real dream. I to think, that this dream can be executed. I to wish to see you nearby to speak you all my feelings. You the most beautiful man in the world. In the world it is a lot of men. You the best. I to understand it now. To me it is very good with you. I to think, that you nearby. I to look around at you on all park. I to understand, that you are not present nearby. I to represent, that you to run on park to me. I to smile and run to you. I to embrace you and strong to press to myself. I to say, that is happy, to see you. I to understand, that you are very far from me. Therefore to me it is sad. I to believe, that we can see each other and long to be together. I will wait for your letter!

Big kiss Natalya!!!

Hello my dear xxxxx!!!

Your words force me to rejoice lives. I am happy, that I have such fine man. You to enter into my life, as the winner. Because you to win my heart. I am happy, to give you my heart. You the knight on a white horse. With you I to feel the true princess. You became a part of my life. I each time to think of you and your words. All my life now to become the true fairy tale. This fairy tale on the prince and the princess which are very much far apart. In this fairy tale we to play leading roles. Today I all night long had a dream about you. I saw, that you and I floated by the big boat. We floated on the fine river. On the bank of the river beautiful trees grew. In the star sky the big moon. All sky has been covered by set of stars. The moon to show us road. We to float on this lunar road. The boat bottom has been covered by petals of roses. Fine flowers around laid. You have presented all these flowers to me. We were is happy together. Fine music played. You have invited me to the most romantic dance. We danced the most passionate dance on the earth. Then we have come to the big and beautiful house. We have come inside this house. We have sat down to table. On a table there were candles. They shone not brightly. It was a romantic supper. To us have brought fine wine. We drank on a wine glass. We very long talked. I was happy with you. I listened to each your word. I listened to your fine voice. I looked in your fine eyes. You have told, that we The happiest pair in the Universe. I have kissed you. It was the most passionate kiss. When I have woken up, I was It is happy, that has seen such fine dream. I weigh day thought of this dream and about you. You not to leave my head. My thoughts always are filled by you. I am happy with you. Now I should go home. I with impatience wait for your fine letter!!!

The big and gentle kiss for you!!!

Yours Natalya!!!

#18796 by The Enchantress Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:16 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

#18797 by The Enchantress Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:17 pm