Information on romance scams and scammers.
#187766 by AlanJones Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:41 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - Iloveyou57 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/Iloveyou57

Age & Gender: 51 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 1" (185 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

I`m a very nice man,people call me SEXYBEEFCAKE.i gat an outgoing personality,take risk,love been given attention,day dreamer,am inquisitive,charming handsome to everyone,giver,cheerful,playful,lives by no pain no gain,controversial,emotional,loves to know about someone,loves meeting the opposite sex,having big imagination,jovial,love having fun and meeting people.In fact its never a dull moment being with me.am secretive and brave man

PM sent

Hello Sweetie,
Happy New Year sweetie and how have you been doing sweetie..You really seems so very down to earth and laid back,and that is good.It's good to see you are affectionate and like showing your feelings.I am the same as well.I believe that partners are 100% equal in a relationship and both should be able to feel they can trust each other Hundred percent at all times.I feel that any man who ever disrespects a woman is not a man at all.I am affectionate also and I have no trouble showing it for the right woman in public or private.I love to cuddle while watching a good movie,when were in bed,I love to hug and kiss my woman at anytime and anywhere it could be a store,mall or just on a sidewalk.You are looking for long term,I am looking for something permanent and I know it takes time and a lot of good effort to form a good relationship..I want a woman to be my best friend at all times,my sweetheart,love of my life,my partner and my soul mate all wrapped up into one lovely woman.I would be all of that for her and more,I would love her with all of my heart and have nothing but good feelings for her.She should be a very caring person,with a lot of good feelings,be honest,reliable,pleasant personality and have a sense of humor.

I am trying not to ramble here for you but i am looking for the "One".What does that mean to me?She is the person that you can't wait until she comes home from work so you can kiss her and sit down and relax in front of the TV or go out and spend an evening together.The person that just calls to see how your day is going but knows that it just got much better because you are talking to each other.She gives you a lift when you are down and can always make you laugh because you know each other so well.The person that can simply lay in bed with her head on my chest and our legs interlocked for hours and talk about what's on your mind..She is going to best friend,my lover,my equal and if lucky my wife and mother of our children.If I didn't scare you by being so serious and this sounds like something that would interest you then we could probably hit it off if you are up for it.I'm not afraid to go for it and this is what I want from life because I deserve the best.I am opening up to you because I read what you had to say and I think you could be the best.You have high standards and that's usually because you expect to get what you give from a relationship.This is almost a page long already.I feel that we have broken the ice and have found some very common grounds between us.Hope to hear from you soon directly to my email address because am a busy man and i don`t come on this dating site much but you can reach me at [email protected].

Remain Bless Micheal

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#187768 by AlanJones Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:49 am
Email from Micheal Henry [email protected]

Hey sweetie XXX,

How are you doing today and hope all is well with you over there? Sweetie,i`m really happy and glad to send you more about me and my pics as well and thanks for getting back to me soon and am so sorry i got back to you a bit late ..I had a very busy week that was why i reply you so late am so sorry for that dear but let me start by introducing myself to you briefly again...I am Micheal Henry by name but my friends do call me SEXYBEEFCAKE.. My wife got died on September/9/2002,after delivery my son named {Samuel} and he`s 11yrs old now but he`s going to be 14 this year but right now he`s not living with me for now cause i do get busy alot sometimes,he`s actually with my mom in the town and i do visit them most days am less busy cause i have only them as my family left on earth..Well i am originally from California(USA) living here in Los Angeles(California) for some years ..I just feel like relocating out of my house once i found the woman that fits my interest from the site..I am glad i received this mail from you and i am very sorry for the late respond to your mail once again...I am looking for that woman i could make friends with,care for me,love me more than my last wife did and may be as time goes on we see where things go from there....I live in the city and i work my major time as an Engineer in my store that i inherited from my late Dad where i work for people all over the states,cities and countries.. My Late wife{Christine Henry} work as a Fabrics Merchant before she kiss the dust and she manage a Little Fabrics store i established for her in the state,she is into African beads fabrics, Australian fabrics, European fabrics, Asia fabrics and also precious stones like Gold, Silver and all kinds of diamonds and this business have really made her a wonderful woman ans she had travel a lot to various countries of the world such as Malaysia, Europe,Asia and South Africa and this makes her a very much busy woman because i love a woman that work on herself and have her own personalty, dignity with achievement and a woman that plans for the future goals of us to build a happy home and happy family and makes people happy by learning from us in a good way but whenever i remembered my sweet wife i feels so much pains all over my body and it really make me sad but as i saw you on the dating site i messaged you because you almost look the same meaning you looks so beautiful as my late wife and i saw some good qualities in you and some uniqueness things i felt inside of me to send you my heart and soul feeling about you and am so much happy that you appreciated all my long note and not reading only but you knows all what it means and you were able to understand and digest all better to your heart,soul and your sweet mind...Thank God, i was introduced to this online dating thing by a friend of mine which is into my profession as an Engineer Edward Bill who got married to a woman she met on the dating site some years back and they are now happily married in faith,love and care with 2 wonderful kids namely Sandra and Valentine..He told me to register to the site and i did as he said not knowing that God make use of his mouth to speak with me so that i can be happy back and not living all alone with my son but living with my future wife..I got you all alone out of all the millions woman on the earth...Well you might be thinking can`t i got any woman from my state or city for me the answer is HELL NO...Sure they were many woman near me but i hate lies,playing game and cheating .. Am a man of personality and dignity so i don`t just decide if i didn`t have any feeling for a woman or see what can convince me to say just hello or hi to her because am a man that knows all love is all about you and what it`s leads to when someone is in love..Well just telling you a brief note on love,love is a deep affection you have for someone and that is what i have for you , i hope you know what love is all about and i don`t need to go beyond that for now..You catch my heart and soul from your pics i saw on the dating site and i love that but still need to know more about you and let give everything to God hand to work it out for us...
Tell me what you looking for as well because i never taught there could be a woman as unique,wonderful as you are in my entire life on earth but all the same i believe you are my guardian angel sent by God to come rescue my heart and soul from sadness and bitterness of my sweet Late wife Christine Henry.Can i really trust you..?
These are some Question i want you to answer me when replying your mail?

QUESTION{1} : What are the experience you had on dating site or Online?
QUESTION{2} : Can you tell me about some people you have met Online?
QUESTION{3} : For how long now you have been single and would you like to be treated as a Queen?

Need to hear from you soon of more about you and i just send you my pics,my late wife pics and my son pics as well,hope we both give ourselves the chance to see what the future takes us to soon in life together.....Hugs and kisses

Remain Bless And Take Care

Micheal Henry

Hello Sweetie,
How are you doing today,hope you doing great over there?Have been expecting to read from you but what happened that you haven`t reply my last mail?I`m so concerned and anxious about you XXX and i need to know what`s wrong soon...

Smiles and Kisses
Micheal

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#188190 by AlanJones Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:52 pm
My Dearest,

How are you doing today sweetie and hope all is well with you over there and am very sorry for my late reply due to the fact that i slept off last night ok?Well am happy to read from you this moment and thanks for the mail dear.How was your day going?I want you to know that immediately i got your email my feelings turn over on you and it seems you are the right woman which i have been searching for to bring back the smile which i use to smile when my dad and my wife was still alive...I believe you have your own personalty and me as well?..For a good relationship to grow we need to trust each other and be honest with each other to achieve what we want to achieve well i am seeking for woman which will be the flesh to my flesh and also the bone to my bone,It's true I have never seen you and we have never met,Never shaken Hands or even truly hugged and yet!I know for sure you care for me by the kindness that you give.And our keyboards keep us together doesn't matter where we live.So I am emailing you to put a smile on your face and to let you know in my heart you have a special place.The sun is always shining just above the cloudy haze,as we share friendship across an online maze.We express love and kindness without a face.It comes from deep inside our hearts from a special place.Within our lives we share special dreams,unusual and unique,and it is with our keyboards that we speak.You are a friend of mine from the emails we exchange,I wouldn't know you on the street and it doesn't even seem strange.You have brightened my life with the thoughtfulness you show.Your words encourage me more than you could know.As people change and times keep changing too,one thing stays the same,the way I feel for you.For this friendship we possess we owe a world of gratitude and debt,because we would not know each other if it wasn't for the net,I will want you to tell me your feelings about me and what you think we can do to achieve our goal and mind you,you know have told you in my last mail that i don`t have time for chatting session cause of the nature of my profession as an Engineer but i would always promise you that i would make all things up to you through exchanging mails and i think is the better way cause i see you as an Independent woman as well..Ok....Hope to hear from you soon and is a great thing spending rest of his or her time getting involved in church and also some charities matter ....You really look so beautiful in your pics and is that your Husband in your first picture you sent to me?

Smiles,
Micheal

#188201 by AlanJones Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:42 pm
Hello sweetie
How are you doing over there and hope nothing go wrong again with you over there cause i didn`t hear from you since yesterday and hope to see more of your mail cause am really so worried about you and hope you just dont abandoned me intentionally right?

Missing You

Micheal

#188207 by scooby101 Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:51 pm
I got this one on 13th of January....exactly the same.
I'm waiting for him to tell me what he want. I expect that he needs something for his son, Sammie.

Hey sweetie Es

How are you doing today and hope all is well with you over there? Sweetie,i`m really happy and glad to send you more about me and my pics as well and thanks for getting back to me soon and so sorry i got back to you a bit late ..I had a very busy week that was why i reply you so late am so sorry for that dear but let me start by introducing myself to you briefly again...I am Micheal Henry by name but my friends do call me SEXYBEEFCAKE.. My wife got died on September/9/2002,after delivery my son named {Samuel} and he`s 11yrs old now but he`s going to be 14 this year but right now he`s not living with me for now cause i do get busy alot sometimes,he`s actually with my mom in the town and i do visit them most days am less busy cause i have only them as my family left on earth..Well i am originally from California(USA) living here in Los Angeles(California) for some years ..I just feel like relocating out of my house once i found the woman that fits my interest from the site..I am glad i received this mail from you and i am very sorry for the late respond to your mail once again...I am looking for that woman i could make friends with,care for me,love me more than my last wife did and may be as time goes on we see where things go from there....I live in the city and i work my major time as an Engineer in my store that i inherited from my late Dad where i work for people all over the states,cities and countries.. My Late wife{Christine Henry} work as a Fabrics Merchant before she kiss the dust and she manage a Little Fabrics store i established for her in the state,she is into African beads fabrics, Australian fabrics, European fabrics, Asia fabrics and also precious stones like Gold, Silver and all kinds of diamonds and this business have really made her a wonderful woman ans she had travel a lot to various countries of the world such as Malaysia, Europe,Asia and South Africa and this makes her a very much busy woman because i love a woman that work on herself and have her own personalty, dignity with achievement and a woman that plans for the future goals of us to build a happy home and happy family and makes people happy by learning from us in a good way but whenever i remembered my sweet wife i feels so much pains all over my body and it really make me sad but as i saw you on the dating site i messaged you because you almost look the same meaning you looks so beautiful as my late wife and i saw some good qualities in you and some uniqueness things i felt inside of me to send you my heart and soul feeling about you and am so much happy that you appreciated all my long note and not reading only but you knows all what it means and you were able to understand and digest all better to your heart,soul and your sweet mind...Thank God, i was introduced to this online dating thing by a friend of mine which is into my profession as an Engineer Edward Bill who got married to a woman she met on the dating site some years back and they are now happily married in faith,love and care with 2 wonderful kids namely Sandra and Valentine..He told me to register to the site and i did as he said not knowing that God make use of his mouth to speak with me so that i can be happy back and not living all alone with my son but living with my future wife..I got you all alone out of all the millions woman on the earth...Well you might be thinking can`t i got any woman from my state or city for me the answer is HELL NO...Sure they were many woman near me but i hate lies,playing game and cheating .. Am a man of personality and dignity so i don`t just decide if i didn`t have any feeling for a woman or see what can convince me to say just hello or hi to her because am a man that knows all love is all about you and what it`s leads to when someone is in love..Well just telling you a brief note on love,love is a deep affection you have for someone and that is what i have for you , i hope you know what love is all about and i don`t need to go beyond that for now..You catch my heart and soul from your pics i saw on the dating site and i love that but still need to know more about you and let give everything to God hand to work it out for us...

Tell me what you looking for as well because i never taught there could be a woman as unique,wonderful as you are in my entire life on earth but all the same i believe you are my guardian angel sent by God to come rescue my heart and soul from sadness and bitterness of my sweet Late wife Christine Henry.Can i really trust you..?

These are some Question i want you to answer me when replying your mail?

QUESTION{1} : What are the experience you had on dating site or Online?

QUESTION{2} : Can you tell me about some people you have met Online?

QUESTION{3} : For how long now you have been single and would you like to be treated as a Queen?

Need to hear from you soon of more about you and i just send you my pics,my late wife pics and my son pics as well,hope we both give ourselves the chance to see what the future takes us to soon in life together.....Hugs and kisses

Remain Bless And Take Care

Micheal Henry
#188306 by AlanJones Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:35 pm
Dear XXX,
Hello sweetie,how you doing and why haven`t i heard from you by now?Hope nothing goes wrong my love cause i have missed you today and am so much worried and concerned about you not been able to hear from you since yesterday... I kept thinking and imagining of the security of your arms if you gonna hold me, the wonderful flutter in the pit of my stomach when you gonna look at me with loving eyes, the tender kisses that you gonna leave on my skin in the morning.
There is just something about the autumn air that makes me feel at ease and open to love. It's hard to describe the emotion churning inside my body. It is like a delicate thunderstorm. With every kiss the storm gets stronger. The lightning strikes and my body yearns for you. The thunder roars and memories of your sweet words give me some kiss, your warm mails, your love and feelings... they all overwhelm me.

Oh sweetie, I have missed you dearly today.With all your simplest love and care you share for me, you have made my heart soar and my body tingle with anticipation of your warmth.

Baby, you are amazing.

I love you.

Love always,
Micheal

My Dearest Sweetie, I met you some few weeks ago on the Internet, and since that time, I have grown to love you so deeply. I have heard it said that online romances don't last, but I disagree. I know that what we are doing may be considered wrong by some, but I also know what I feel in my heart, and I know that it's real.

I lay awake at night, sometimes, and I cry 'cause I miss you so much. I know that we can't change the past, and I know that we can't predict the future, but my heart does not lie ... I am so in love with you cause whenever i see your mail is like you giving me some massive kisses which is sp tenderly, my heart skips a beat. When I look into your beautiful blue eyes at your picture, I can see how much you love me. When we make love so sweetly and passionately, I can feel the emotion just by holding you closely... My love,we have been destined to marry to each other and our love still goes on, and I just want you to know that you are precious to me and no matter how this story turns out, I will always love you, now and forever. I love you, Baby....

Love always,
Micheal

#188398 by scooby101 Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:12 am
he seems to be a successful businessman lol....won't need my money I guess.:-)

" Sweetie,

You do make me so happy and glad whenever i get to read from you and to know you doing great and you thinking about me everyday and everytime...Baby,have been doing great and fine over here and am really so much happy cause i got some mails from some company wanting me to help them to do come constructions and this project has been for so long that have been processing it in the state and it really worths so much of money about millions of Dollar ok and all i need from you now is your prayer that the contract should be approved to me and on my above company name Ok...I now believe now that if someone meet the right person in life things would be so easy and no more challenges or disappointment again..Have found you and i would never let you down cause all this greatness comes when i get to know you...I cant just stop thinking about you cause I've kept my feelings for you contained for as long as I could. I am in love with you though, and true, honest love shouldn't be contained and kept quiet for this long. There is so much about you that most men don't see and it is greatness and favour.. They only see half; they see your face but my love for you is way more than skin deep. My feelings for you grow more and more every day, and my love for you grows deeper and more everlasting with every passing minute. You mean so much to me, I mean just seeing your smiling face or imagine to hear your heart-melting voice just brightens up my worst days and makes them so much better. Or just having you give me a hug makes me all warm and tingly inside. I dream of you day in and day out; you're all that's ever on my mind. I hate leaving the house or my store because I'm afraid I might miss one of your mail before i got home or when i left house going to work. I would walk a thousand miles to see you for one minute and have not one question about it. I am in love with you and have been in love with you!! I love you

Love always,

Micheal"
#188644 by scooby101 Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:04 am
"" Hello Dear,

How are you doing today and hope your day is going well?Sweetie, am so very happy when i get to read from you that you dream about me always....Baby,i`m really so much very sorry for not getting back to you since tuesday cause i had to rushed to my Mom`s place cause she is not feeling alright and she`s almost old as well so i don't want her condition to be more very critical so i have to go and take Sammie along with me cause i know i would be so much very busy soon ok..Have made some arrangement for mom`s house doctor and she`s going to take good care of her and i also gave my mom some money to get some stuff if she needs them and everything is going to be fine with here alright..Honey right now i still need to get some of my unfinished project done now and i want you to continue praying for me concerning the project have been processing so far for the past some years now and that will call for celebration soon that it is when we meet firstly alright..My love am so much happy all the time in life cause i never have a day to regret since have meet you...Honey,i got an Approval mail from Board of Directors in both Asia and Africa of Oil company i do work with that they want to see me so that they can approved my project to me ok..My love i need to know your mind concerning this cause you are the fire that burns the passion within my soul ....The red rose whispers of passion, and the white rose breathes of love; O, the red rose is a falcon, and the white rose is a dove; but I send you a cream-white rose bud, With a flush on its petal tips; for the love that is purest and sweetest, has a kiss of desire on its lips..A day without you is like am in Hell...Hope to read back from you alright and know what`s on your mind concerning this new Opportunity

Love You ""
#188711 by scooby101 Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:36 am
He's now 'moving' to Africa, to legalize his being there for me when he comes up with his proposal.

"" Good Afternoon Dear,

Thanks for the email and for all your sweet words...how has your day been going? hope your day is indeed great..? Dear, am very sorry not able to reply your mail since morning cause when i saw your mail that you permit me to go and i should take it with both hands have been busy preparing for the project and likewise my travelling as well and at the same time am very delighted to inform that my mom is doing fine now and Sammie is saying hi mom to you as well and he said he`s going to missed you by now cause have promised him that we will both see by next coming week before all this great Opportunity come to pass alright....Honey, the Board of Director in Africa have really filled me up with there mails that i need to come over as son as possible to get my project approved and my attention is needed there to sign every paper-works and with some Documents involved and start planning on when to start the project right asap......but just want you to know that I like you. I love every little thing about you. I just keep looking at your picture, your magical eyes in the picture each time i look at it and the words you email to me. I love your gentle and loving words, and I love the warmth I feel when I’m reading your mail. I can't stop thinking about you now that we would be apart for sometimes depending on how the project went because i already had the intention of us meeting next coming week to celebrate my moms birthday together on friday 31st or this month but i believe God knows best and there's always a reason everything that happens to man but would be home before you know it so we start living our lives and newly wedded Husband and Wife. ..My Best friend(James) that excosted i and sammie to ariport and it is just 1:37PM now to take our flight and i want you to pray that we have a good journey and a safe one to Africa,mind you (Sammie) sends there regards as well... In my spare time, i would really love to go out on a date with my partner of be home all through having the very loving sex with her..

What about you?What are you achievements in life? Honey,just want you to have patient and before you know it i would be at your place soon cause i and sammie are coming to your place once we leave here in Africa very soon..

Your Husband

Micheal
#189073 by AlanJones Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:43 pm
Hello Sweetie,

How are you doing today?hope everything is going on fine?Dear, i am very happpy to read back from you and at the same time after getting to read from you this morning and to tell you now that we are doing great here in Africa but all i just want you to do for me now is just to be strong, have faith and keep praying to God to grant me safe return back to the States because i am more than lonely here and feels like you were here with me as you do..Darling, sometimes I thought life is so unfair but at the end, i keep appreciate life and most of all God Almighty that gave me you. I know there are reasons why we need to be together. Reasons that God only knows, but this will not be the reason for me to forget you..You really don't know how much I miss you and want to love you and care for you but there is nothing I can do more now until i return home. Even though we're apart, this will not be the end of our commitment. You are the best thing that ever happened in my whole, entire, damn life...Just always remember that I really treasure your love and care for me. I really want to be with you soon to get to know you more in person..My love, how long can you go on sex because i think i would be more stronger and have strength than you are...Been here is for some time and not too long for me cause i would be back to your place very soon..Sammie sending more kisses and hugss back to you

Yours Lovely King
Micheal

#189104 by scooby101 Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
"" Good Day Darling,

How are you doing today and hope you have a great day and weekend?Honey why didnt have i heard from you cause your mail and the sweet words from your heart you do expressed to me do explore me alot and am so worried about you sweetie...Hope you are doing fine over there and i hope nothing went wrong?Dear,am really missing you here as i just feel like you are here with me to show me that deserved love and for me to return the same kind of feelings back to you and just want you to know that my feelings towards you are 100% real and truth...My love,i want you to know that no matter how things going to be in the time of Good or Bad i would never forget you because you are my dream come true..I am missing you and indeed need you to know that you have finally gotten my heart..Lucky woman you are..Dear, i love so much and would be returning back home soon and hope to hear from you back very soon..

Your Prince,

Micheal""
#189437 by scooby101 Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:59 am
[quote="ipTRACKERonline.com"]IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 197.242.113.38
Organization: Spectranet Ltd
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this IP address goto [url=http://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_address=197.242.113.38]ipTRACKERonline

Hello Sweetheart of mine,

How are you doing today and hope you have a wonderful night?Dear,you really impressed and inspired me when i saw your mail and that tell my mind that my word are the most beautiful words anymore could ever had written to you in your life,this really make me so Happy and Excited....Dear i want you to know that you heart has leaded you to your final destination which simply means am the luck man for you and the best as well because God has destined us together to live and dine as Husband and Wife forever..Dear,i really saw some Jewelries,Beads,Shoes and with some fabrics which i love to buy for you because they are all beautiful and Sammie really loved them so much and have already make some Order from the Company but i just want to know your mind towards all my concerning about you if you are going to accept them so that i can pay for it and they can shipped to your Door Step as soon as possible but the problem is that i don't have your Full Home Address in which i can drop at the Shipping Agent Department over here to get it shipped to you...Dear i would like you to get back to me with your Full Home Address Details because i don't want us to missed all this because they are so much absolutely Good for me and anything Good for me is gonna be Good for you....Hope you get back to me with all the correct details below ok...

Full Name:

Full Address:

City and State:

Zip-code:

Honey you are all what i need and i really want to treat you as my only Queen cause I love you with the purity of your spirit,the endless kindness of your being,imagining the gentleness in your touch,the way your face lights up when you gonna smile,the unsurpassed radiance in your eyes,the way you gonna looks at me,and seems to see deep within me to a private place of beauty that no one else ever noticed.You knows me better than anyone else and i will take you to a place where no one has ever traveled,a place of serenity and light.You reaches beyond my body to the deepest area of my spirit,and the wind that passes between our souls is warm and eternal.I'm lucky to know you.I'm lucky to have you.To think that you chose me over any other,takes my breath away cause you are my flame,Once red, now white Like the clouds That flit into heaven...You stand beside me,Holding the sun in your hand,And music comes freely to my heart,And the stars of yesterday Slide into an eclipse.As your fragrance cradles the air,Your freshness gives rise To a season of rebirth,Grace flowing from your eyes And ending confusion And uncertainty.I rise to new heights With the warmth of your smile.I cross the universe To hold your hand,And in a sparkling moment,I feel the perfection Of being one with life....

Micheal and Sammie Cares""