Information on romance scams and scammers.
#18825 by The Enchantress Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:29 pm
KSENIYA SALAHOVA

Liar and romance scammer

User name used kseniyasalahova

Claims 31 years old, dob 1st January or 2nd February 1978, living in Kazan (?????), Republic of Tatarstan, Russia or Nord-Pas-de-Calais, France

Mail address used [email protected]

This scammer on this network site http://fr.netlog.com/kseniyasalahova

kseniyasalahova

Fille - 31 ans, France

A propos de moi

Si vous avoir l'intérêt cela moi est très contente de me répondre au mien emaill : [email protected]

Nom Kseniya Salahova
Date de naissance 02/02/1978
Lieu de résidence (Nord-Pas-de-Calais) France
Langue maternelle Français

Mails;

Salut mon Prince xxxxx!!!

Comment toi aujourd'hui ?
Que tu envisages de faire par aujourd'hui ? Comment ta Santé ?
Aujourd'hui j'avec un bon humeur viens à Internet le café et t'écrire mien Aimé xxxxx
Tu connais de quoi chez moi aujourd'hui un bel humeur ? J'avec le plaisir immense te raconterai ma joie,
Qui je non dans les forces à tenir dans moi-même
Mais avant de te raconter de ma nouvelle joyeuse moi Veut savoir tes réponses sur important pour moi la question :

Comment tu envisages de passer Noël ?
Dans le cercle des amis ?
Tu fêteras cette Belle fête de la Maison ?
Comment tu es beaucoup d'aux jours tu auras du repos en décembre ?
Tu as un désir et la passion de se trouver dans les embrassements l'un l'autre aux fêtes De Noël ?

Ces questions à moi sont très importantes, et maintenant je Veux te raconter de la mienne joyeux l'humeur, et la raison de cela :
Aujourd'hui en travail m'ont proposé le repos de Noël du 20 décembre au 30 décembre en Europe et Cette proposition comprend
(Le paiement de l'Organisation à qui je travaille, le paiement des dépenses - le visa, le passeport international, le billet d'avion) m'aidera avec 50 %
Et j'ai visité avec plaisir à l'Agence Turistchesky et a appris, combien d'argent est demandé pour le paiement de tous les documents,
Qu'arriver chez toi au pays! Et le total fait à 700 euro et l'Organisation à qui je travaille est prête à payer 50 % du coût total et c'est 350 euro
Mon Prince Aimé xxxxx cela en effet une agréable nouvelle pour moi, mais je ne Connais pas se réjouir de moi ou non! Parce que je ne Connais pas ta réaction à ma proposition
Et la plus importante question qui me dérange, si tu es prêt à m'aider avec 350 euro ? ? ?
Je t'Aime beaucoup et mes idées est constant sur toi, je vis Seulement avec toi mon Prince xxxxx et mes rêves et les désirs cela se rencontrer avec toi et te Pouvoir embrasser et embrasser
Je suis assurée, ce serait les plus beaux jours dans ma vie, si tu acceptes de m'aider et nous pourrons passer ceux-ci 10 jours dans les embrassements l'un l'autre, jouir de l'AMOUR!!!
J'ai besoin répondre En travail de la réponse le plus vite possible, parce qu'il faut régulariser les documents pendant 15 jours
Sur cela je Veux finir Email et j'avec l'émotion Attendrai ta réponse - je t'AIME xxxxx!
La multitude de baisers à tes belles lèvres
TIENNE kseniya

(translation)

Hello my Prince xxxxx!!!

How you aujourd' today? That you plan to make by aujourd' today? How your Health? Aujourd' today j' with a good mood come with Internet the coffee and t' to write mien Aime

xxxxx You know what at home aujourd' today beautiful a mood? J' with the immense pleasure will tell you my joy, Who I not in the forces to be held in myself But before telling you of my merry news me your answers about important for me the question Wants to know: How you plan to pass Christmas? In the circle of the friends? You will celebrate this Beautiful festival of the House? How you are much d' at will the days you have rest in December? You have a desire and passion to be in the embraces l' a l' other with the festivals Of Christmas? These questions with me are very important, and now I Want to tell you mienne merry l' mood, and reason of that: Aujourd' today in work m' proposed the rest of Christmas of December 20 to December 30 in Europe and This proposal includes/understands (The payment of l' Organization with which I work, the payment of the expenditure - the visa, the international passport, the ticket d' plane) m' will help with 50% And j' visited with pleasure with l' Turistchesky arranges and learned, how much d' money is required for the payment of all the documents, Qu' to arrive at home at the country! And the made total with 700 euro and l' Organization with which I work is ready to pay 50% of the total costs and c' is 350 euro

My Prince Aimé xxxxx that indeed a pleasant news for me, but I Do not know to be delighted by me or not! Because I Do not know your reaction to my proposal

And the most important question which disturbs me, if you are ready with m' to help with 350 euro? ? ?

I t' Like much and my ideas is constant on you, I live Seulement with you my Prince xxxxx and my dreams and the desires that to meet with you and To be able to embrace and embrace themselves I am ensured, they would be more the beautiful days in my life, if you accept m' to help and we will be able to pass those 10 days in the embraces l' a l' other, to enjoy l' LOVE!!!

J' have need to answer In work of the answer as quickly as possible, parce qu' it is necessary to regularize the documents during 15 days On that I Want to finish Email and j' with l' emotion your answer - I Will await t' LOVE xxxxx!

Multitude of kisses to your beautiful lips

Kseniya HOLDS

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#18826 by The Enchantress Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:32 pm
Bonjour xxxxx!!

Je suis heureuse de recevoir ton message. Le mien par le chemin xxxxx je te suis très reconnaissante de cela que tu veux m'aider avec l'arrivée chez toi. J'espère que tu pourras m'aider très bientôt. Le mien xxxxx je m'ennuyais très fortement de toi. Mon amour xxxxx je veux selon te remercier encore une fois de cela que tu veux m'aider avec l'argent pour la mienne le visa. Je te suis très fortement reconnaissante de cela. Le mien Maciej j'espère que tu pourras m'expédier en effet 350 euro pour que je puisse commencer à faire le visa.Le mien par le chemin xxxxx je marchais à la banque pour apprendre en ce qui concerne le compte. La lady à la banque m'a dit qu'il est pas obligatoire de faire maintenant le compte à la banque, parce qu'est maintenant Western Union. Western Union est un leader mondial dans la sphère des virements postaux. La lady me parlait que c'est le moyen très confortable, sûr, simple et rapide de la transmission de l'argent. Vous entendiez quelque chose sur Western Union ? Je demandais comme elle travaille ? La lady a dit qu'il travaille très simplement. Comme je comprenais, il t'est nécessaire de connaître mon nom et mon adresse pour me remettre l'argent. Mais je pourrai les recevoir, après je leur prouverai la personnalité, ayant accordé le document (passeport).Je pense que ce nous est très confortable pour utiliser Western Union. Que vous pensez de cela ? Vous utiliserez Western Union ?Je veux vous donner le nom et l'adresse. Voici eux : Le pays-de RussieLa ville - KazanL'indice - postal 420013La rue - mashinostroitelei 6G/3Mon nom - Kseniya Le nom - Salahova xxxxx j'espère que vous utiliserez Western Union demain. Si vous pouvez l'utiliser, je pourrai commencer à faire le visa et arriver chez vous. J'espère très fortement sur votre aide.xxxxx je pensais chaque seconde de toi. J'ai fait le désir pour que nous nous rencontrions à 2010. Mon amour xxxxx je veux me rencontrer très fortement avec toi le plus vite possible!!! xxxxx je t'aime très fortement, je ne présente pas la vie sans toi. Je veux le plus vite possible t'embrasser, je veux le plus vite possible t'embrasser. Le mien par le chemin xxxxx tous ces jours, que je n'étais pas je beaucoup était pensé de toi xxxxx par moi s'inquiétait beaucoup, parce que je ne pouvais pas t'écrire la lettre. Le mien xxxxx aujourd'hui je suis heureuse, parce que je t'écris la lettre. Je t'aime très fortement xxxxx veut se rencontrer avec toi le plus vite possible. J'espère que je pourrai recevoir ton argent, à ensuite déjà le visa et arriver chez toi.Maintenant je finirai la lettre. J'espère que tu pourras me répondre très bientôt. J'attendrai ta lettre.Je t'aime xxxxx t'expédie mes grands baisers.Tienne Kseniya

(translation)

Hello xxxxx!!

I am happy to receive your message. Mine by way xxxxx I am very grateful to you of that which you want m' to help with l' arrival at home. J' hope that you will be able m' to help very soon. Mine xxxxx I m' very strongly annoyed of you. My love xxxxx I want according to you to thank once again for that which you want m' to help with l' money for mine the visa. I am very strongly grateful to you of that. Mine Maciej j' hope that you will be able m' to indeed dispatch 350 euro so that I can start to make the visa. Mine by way xxxxx I walked to the bank to learn with regard to the account.

The lady at the bank m' qu' said; the weather is not obligatory to be now during the account at the bank, parce qu' is now Western Union.

Western Union is a world leader in the sphere of the postal transfers. The lady spoke to me that c' is the very comfortable, sure, simple means and rapid of the transmission of l' money.

You heard something on Western Union? I asked as she works? The lady said qu' he works very simply. As I included/understood, it t' is necessary to know my name and my address to give me l' money. But I will be able to receive them, after I will prove the personality to them, having granted the document (passport).

I think that this is very comfortable for us to use Western Union. What do you think of that?

You will use Western Union?

I want to give you the name and l' addresses. Here them:

Country-in Russie
La city - Kazan
L' index - postal 420013La street - mashinostroitelei 6G/3
Mon name - Kseniya
the name - Salahova

xxxxx j' hope that you will use Western Union tomorrow.

If you can l' to use, I will be able to start to make the visa and to be able on your premise. J' very strongly hope on your aide.xxxxx I thought each second of you. J' made the desire so that we meet at 2010. My love xxxxx I want to very strongly meet with you as quickly as possible!!! xxxxx I t' very strongly like, I do not present the life without you. I want t' as quickly as possible; to embrace, I want t' as quickly as possible; to embrace. Mine by way xxxxx all these days, that I n' stays not I much was thought of you xxxxx by me s' worried much, because I could not t' to write the letter. Mine xxxxx aujourd' today I am happy, because I t' write the letter. I t' very strongly like xxxxx wants to meet with you as quickly as possible. J' hope that I will be able to receive your money, with then already the visa and to arrive at home.

Now I will finish the letter. J' hope that you will be able to answer me very soon. J' will await your letter. I t' like xxxxx t' dispatch my great kisses.

Kseniya holds

#18827 by The Enchantress Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:33 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;