Information on romance scams and scammers.
#187045 by AlanJones Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:49 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - Scott_0- http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/Scott_0

Age & Gender: 67 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 0" (183 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Gray Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Actually loacated in Thailand

Am Scott Byer.67 years old. I enjoy camping, fishing, concerts,festivals, running, dancing, kayaking, any sports, just about anything outdoors. I am a one woman man. I want her to be my best friend and
the one I choose to spend my time with. I love to laugh and joke and I promise I will make you laugh. I'm pretty good at fixing things. I love children and animals. I'm looking for someone to journey through
life with and create memories with. I believe life's simple pleasures are truly the best and in the game of life ...the one laughs the most is the winner..not the one with the most stuff. I am not materialistic. I am looking for that person that makes my heart smile
and my eyes light up every time i see her. I'm honest ..dedicated...hard working...fun to be around...and i attend church on
Sunday.

PMs

Good Day,

I WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
How are you doing? i was Just looking around the site and i saw your
profile and i decided to drop this note to you,I am just interested in
a long-term relationship,despite you do not know me very well, but i
promise i will tell you all you need to know about me,i will be very
glad if you appreciate this and we will go on from here knowing each
other. I am Scott Byer,i am 67 years old from United State,And work as
an Architect as a profession,I have been widower for about 6 years now
and i have dated a couple of times but didn't work out due to one
reason or the other,I am a very straight forward person,caring,loving,has a great sense of humor and good job too,I am
so much interested in getting to know more about you,distance had
nothing to do with me because can travel to your destination to meet
with you, i am very honest person and understandable,i will wait to
hear from you. Keep smiling and be safe.

Warmest Regards.

Scott Byer.

Ok XXX. Thanks i will check my email now and i will reply you as soon as possible.

Thanks.
Once again it's nice meeting you XXX.

Best Regards.
Scott Byer.

Email

Hello XXX,

I'm sorry for my delay in responding to you here, i was very engaged with a project which i just rounded up yesterday.
Am delighted to hear from you and thank you for your urgent respond to my message on fishmeetfish. I decided to write direct to your private email because fishmeetfish is a public site like I told you before.I hope you receive this message before I proceed to send my pictures here too. I want us to know each other much better. I think this is the time to tell you more about myself. I am a Christian, I don't drink or smoke and I don't do drugs.
I am 57 years old. And I don't care about our age difference, what matters most is understanding , respect, trust and the heart of loving and caring.

Am an Architect for more than 32 years now. Am the only child of my Parents and both parents has gone..my Mom is from Toronto, Canada where I was Born and Raised up...My Dad is a Native American...I came to Austin, TX. 45years ago after mom died...my Dad died when I was in high school.
I married 40 years ago.I have dated once since my wife died..But honestly speaking it has been hell for me so I decided not to date till now. My ex girl treated me so bad. I will tell you about that someday.. I live now with my lovely pet Dog. sometimes I do feel lonely despite that my Job keeps me away from too much thinking...I earn good for a living for about 23 years now...I’m very trust worthy, honest, caring man with a big heart and have a great since of humor....my soul mate is somewhere so I find her someday. I am a very easy going person, and what I hate most is lies, fight, cheat and drunk. I’m also friendly, courteous, affectionate, respectful, nice, caring, loving, passionate, romantic and most of all a gentle man easily going with a good heart.
I believe in being open and honest,loving your family, being a REAL friend, treating others with respect, being committed to the ones you love regardless of their actions, showing affection, doing the little things that show you care, listening before deciding, and of course true love. I love children and spending time teaching and monitoring them. In a "social" setting, I am somewhat quite and a little shy in the beginning, but I open up more and more as trust and bonds are formed. I love playing golf, and all outdoor activities, almost any sport, hiking, biking, etc. But I also like staying at home watching movies and cooking dinner. Family comes before any activity. I am not arrogant nor do I think I am "better" than anyone else. I enjoy treating a Woman in a way so she feels like a Queen. Am looking for a nice, caring romantic and honest woman to spend time with and get to know, friends at first.... maybe more later. Looks are definitely not everything, but some physical attraction has to exist for a relationship to begin. But, just as important I do believe people become more attractive or less attractive as you get to know them... PERSONALITY is important too!! I want to have that special something deep inside that can't be described in words. You can only know what it is by experiencing it. That mutual connection between two people that is just there naturally. This is just for now. I will write you more later... keep smiling.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards.

Scott Byer

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 171.96.90.34
Originating ISP: True Internet
City: Bangkok
Country of Origin: Thailand
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#187144 by AlanJones Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:00 pm
Dear XXX good morning,

How are you doing today?Thanks for responding back and sharing about your self with me..I'm glad to hear from you and happy to read about your self and life style.

I want you to know this, the very reason I am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because I feel I have a lot to offer you in the way of a friendship.I know I have a lot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a man of substance and I am very unique in today's society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be.
I am a man of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others. For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others. I look forward in hearing from you again.keep smiling and be happy.

Yours Friend, Scott.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#187755 by AlanJones Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:40 am
Hello My love,

How are you doing today? Hope all is well with you? I'm just reading your message here now and i am so glad reading your message. I wish to inform you that i have to make an urgent trip by tomorrow morning, I'm traveling to Bangkok Thailand for a building renovation project and i will spend about 3 weeks over there. Probably after my contract project i will fly straight from Bangkok to XXX to meet you in person.

Sweets, Concerning the little girl in Africa you are helping, that is good of you that shows that you are a true believer of Christ and God will sure pay you for your good work. But now i have known you and have intention of building this relationship stronger and settle down as husband and wife. Its my duty to guide and protect you against men in African because 2 years ago a girl contacted me as well from Ghana and told me same story after sending about 11,000 USD i found out that all was lies.
Please do not send money to them again, if you must help her, i have a friend in who you will send this money to then he will take the money to them and make sure that the money will be use for the purpose okay. Please i am only protecting you here okay, hold on with the €2,500, never send to them, i will tell you who to send it to then he will go and meet them in person to make sure everything is okay. I don't want you to lose your money over nothing okay. I'm loving you my sweets, Please drop your cell phone number to me here, i will like to call to hear your voice. i hope to hear from you soon okay. Big hug and kisses. Still your friend, Scott B.

#187794 by AlanJones Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:49 pm
Darling,

My trip here in BANGKOK THAILAND was safe and great.Am sorry,i didn't write to you immediately i arrived here.i was so busy trying to put things in place for my work here and didn't open my laptop sine then.i just open my laptop few minutes ago this evening and decided to write you. Please send me your cell phone numbers i will like to talk to hear your voice. Please take good care of yourself and stay blessed. Your man, Scott.

#188193 by AlanJones Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:58 pm
Hello Honey,

How are you doing today? I tried to reach you on phone but your line was permanently on voice message. Please call me on this line if you can: +66836037288

#188301 by AlanJones Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:24 pm
Hello My Love,

I have tried severally to reach you on phone not no way because your line was permanently on voice message and in one of the attempt got you but you cant hear me and you were not speaking English to me. Please don't you speak and understand English? Please leave your phone open i will call you again okay. Take good care of yourself and God bless you. Best Regards, Scott.

#188336 by Grunt Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:53 pm
paul_walker
Zip Code: 02067
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Income: $75,000 - $125,000
Job: Construction
Has Kids: Yes, over 18

Image Image Image
#188573 by AlanJones Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:40 pm
Hello my love, good to hear from you, i understand now, i will try to call you again by tomorrow morning okay. You take good care of yourself and God bless you. Your man, Scott.

#188790 by AlanJones Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:07 pm
Darling, how are you today? I did tried again to ring yo and your line was not open. Please leave your phone open for me to call you or you call me +66836037288. I wanna speak with you at least to hear your voice. I look forward to hear from you again, Please take good care of yourself and stay blessed. Your man, Scott.

#190611 by Grunt Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:22 pm
Meetup2.com
Euro2015
63 year old male
Seeking a woman for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian
City: Lake city
Marital status: Widowed
Hair colour: brown
Children: Yes, they live at home
Want children: Undecided
Interests: seeking for soul mate
Education: Diploma

About Euro2015
Am John from Lake city FL Widow looking for someone who is honest caring loving passion romance Loyal God fearing.cause am honest man who really need someone to love me for who i am this time.

his photos are already posted
#191063 by AlanJones Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:39 am
Now using the email [email protected]

Hello Darling,

How are you today? Hope you are very good and fine? Firstly I am very sorry for not messaging you is just that i am very busy at work everyday by day. This is the only free time i have so I decided to used it to message you quickly. Darling i will be traveling to South Africa by tomorrow for a business trip to Capetown and once I get there i will give you a call. I will stop here for now. Hope to hear from you soon. Your man Scott Byer.

Best regards.

Scott Byer

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.79.64.146
Originating ISP: Ngcom
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#192502 by AlanJones Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:48 pm
Hi Darling,
How are you doing today? Am very sorry for my late reply to you is just that i got tired down with my daily work so am unable to check my email. I know that you will be wondering why I changed my email. Is just that i got a mail from yahoo that they notice a sign in from another device from the United Kingdom so for that they decided to temporary block my email. So that is why i decided to write you with this Darling. So please don't be scared it me your man Scott Byer.

Thanks for your understanding

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards.

#192804 by mamawbear Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:52 pm
LOL my friend meet this guy she said was very fish after talking with ?? him a few times said he was from Jonesboro Ark But # came up CA. name was scott bowyer52 on mingle who knws but different pic still beware
#193015 by AlanJones Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:18 pm
Hello Darling,

How are you doing. Am so impressed reading from you today. Am very sorry for my late response due to busy time. Darling am so grateful for understanding and mostly please i beg of you every day by day there are more spammer now in the entire world. So please you have to be very very careful dearie and never send anything to anybody you don't know or ever met before cos they are all spammer Darling. Please I so much Love you and cherish you. Darling what are you up to today? Hope you Okay darling. Missing you here.

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Best Regards.
Your Man Scott Byer