Information on romance scams and scammers.
#18954 by The Enchantress Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:18 pm
FLORA JONSON

Liar and refugee/romance scammer

User names used angela flora22 flora22jonson

Claims 23 or 24 or 29 years old, dob 14th July or 28th September 1985, single, "student" living in Dakar, Senegal or Abidjan, Cote d’ivoire or Moscow (??????), Russia

Mail addresses used;

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

BRIEF SUMMARY OF THIS TYPE OF SCAM

This scam has a romance element - whereby a scammer is "pretending" to be a young girl - and will send stolen photographs in an attempt to appear legimate. The scammer will most likely "pretend" to be all alone, parentless (they died recently and tragically) and is in now in a refugee camp, where a "pastor figure" allows "her" to use a PC to mail the victim.

The scammer will mention a fortune (cocao/cash/diamonds) ect - and request you to mail "another person" - same scammer or scam partner - lawyer/banker/barrister - who will need some fee paid before the "imaginary" riches are transfered to the victim.

The scammer "pretend" girl - will fall in love with you and plan to travel to you - and live happily ever after with "her" knight in shining armour.

It is all lies - scammers always lie - all they care for is the money they hope you will wire to them.

Delete and do not reply to this and other scammers peddling the same/similar lies

This scammer on these following dating sites

http://www.waniss.com/member/angela/

Pseudo : angela

Pays : Cote d’ivoire

http://www.znamost.sk/profile_view_without_advert_1.php?n_ProfileID=21630&n_Page=0

flora22 flora jonson

i need love from a real mani need love from a real mani need love from

http://www.englishbaby.com/findfriends/gallery/detail/1109167

flora22

i need a real man in my life i need a real man in my life i need a real man in my life i need a real man in my life

http://moemesto.ru/flora22jonson/info

??????: ??????? (Country = Liberia)
?????: ?????? (City = Moscow)
???? ????????: 28 ???????? 1985 (Birthday = September 28, 1985)
???: ??????? (Gender = Female)
? ????: I NEED LOVE FROM A GOOD MAN

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#18955 by The Enchantress Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:19 pm
Mails;

Hello dear please i am female, can we be friend?,i hope you will agree to be my friend, have a good day flora.

Hello my dear,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is your day? Mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal West Africa. My name is flora Jonson (24) single and not married, i am from Liberia in West Africa and presently i am residing in the diplomatic house here in Dakar Republic of Senegal, as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Williams kizzi Jonson was, the special advice to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother my two brothers and my father.

It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, my dear please i will like to hear your voice too please can you call me with this number + 221 77 330 32 75 just fill free and call me any time you want or you can send your mobile phone number to me maybe i will call you OK.

Your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and i will like to see yours, Hoping to hear from you soonest flora.

Well a brief introduction of myself,

I am the daughter of late Dr Williams Kizzi Jonson, special adviser to the former head of state during the regime of Charles Taylor who died during the Liberian crisis. I am presently in Dakar Republic of Senegal for a serious transaction. You see while in the government my late father acquired the sum of $6.5 million U.S dollars because he was the one in charge of the diamond sales with the Sierra Leone Government.

Unfortunately for him few months after the transaction my father was killed. The fund in question is still lying in a Finance firm here in Republic of Senegal since his death. Now i want this fund to move to you for the mutual benefit for both of us if you can guarantee me your trust. I decided to escape for my life to Dakar Senegal to secure the hidden treasure as it is the only thing that i have left since all our properties were destroyed. All the original depositional documents are with me.

So due to my present status here in Senegal as a diplomatic political asylum seeker I have decided to contact you towards the consummation of this transaction after a series of indecision. Since i don't have the legal capacity to carry out the transaction, I have outlined 25% of the total sum for any prospective help and 5% for any miscellaneous expenses that may occur during the retrieval process of the fund. I will like us to invest on shares, Estate Development, Estate management and in some gas and oil company in your country, if you know other good business that will be accepted by me and then we can discuss on percentage sharing in any investment you secure in your country.

I EXPECT YOUR QUICK RESPONSE. I BELIEVE THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF A GOOD BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP AND NOW I AM RELYING ON YOUR HONESTY, TRUST AND ACCOUNTABILITY'S.

Regards
Miss Flora Jonson.

Witam drodzy,
Jestem bardziej ni? szcz??liwy, aby odebra? poczt?. Jak by? twój dzie??.
Moja jest gor?co tutaj w Lome, Togo zachód Africa.My nazwa jest Flora Johnson (24) jedno-i nie ?onaty, jestem z Liberii w Afryce Zachodniej i obecnie zamieszkuj?cych w domu dyplomatycznych tutaj w Lomé, Republika Togo, w wyniku wojny domowej, która w moim kraju.

Mój ojciec pó?no dr Williams kizzi Johnson zosta? specjalny konsultuje si? z by?ym szefem pa?stwa przed rebeliantami zaatakowali nasz dom godzina pierwsza wczesnym rankiem zabijania mojej matki moich dwóch braci i mój ojciec.

Dopiero mi si?, ?e ?yje si? i uda?o mi si? zrobi? mój sposób do kraju blisko Togo tam, gdzie Ja jestem obecnie ?yj?cych za uchod?ców. Chcia?bym wiedzie? wi?cej o Tobie. Lubisz i antypatii, kochanie, prosz?, chcia?bym us?ysze? Twój g?os prosz? równie? mo?esz zadzwoni? do mnie z tym numerem (228 964 99 07) lub wys?a? swój numer telefonu komórkowego do mnie Mo?e zwróci OK.

Twoje hobby i to, co robi? teraz. Powiem wam wi?cej o mnie w mojej nast?pnej mail. Do??czone jest moje zdj?cie i chcia?bym ci? widzie? nadziej? us?ysze? od ciebie szybko flory.

(translation)

hello my dear,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is your day?.
Mine was hot over here in Lome Togo west Africa.My name is flora Jonson (24) single and not married, i am from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the diplomatic house here in Lome Republic of Togo,as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Williams kizzi Jonson was ,The special advise to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother my two brothers and my father.

It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Togo where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,my dear please i will like to hear your voice too please can you call me with this number (+228 964 99 07) or you can send your mobile phone number to me maybe i will call you OK.

your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and i will like to see yours, Hoping to hear from you soonest flora.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.